Creamy Island Ch. 25

Story Info
Renovations to the island ramp up production.
3.4k words
4.65
7.4k
7
0

Part 25 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Chapter 25: Complete Desire

The next few days, news quickly made its rounds among the techs, scientists, and researchers on the small island that Ezenia had a new pet, and was using her to completely humiliate the workers. Carrie's ordeal and the subsequent release of a certain tape to her family had made all of the women fear for themselves. Even though they were blackmailed into it, Ezenia had stuck to fear and scare tactics rather than the brute force and degradation that Ayla had portrayed.

Ayla, was enjoying every minute of it. She didn't care that she was forced to wear a collar and led around the plant like a prize. Instead, she got her own apartment and even had Denise assigned to her as a personal slave. The herm had also developed a habit of stroking herself constantly, her hormones always at an elevated state.

Making the tape and sending it to clients was only the beginning. Ayla had turned from sadist to just plain ruthless. With HOPE's ever watchful cameras, any tech that stepped out of line became a victim.

One tech had the 'joy' of piercing her own nipples while being taken anally from behind by the girl—without any pain killers. Another had to endure the Bitch Breaker without the aphrodisiacs to enjoy it. And yet another, was forced to become a training mouth for some of the artificial hermaphrodites. All the while the twisted Doctor and Ayla enjoyed the suffering.

The effects were immediate. Whenever the two roamed the facility, everyone would stand to the side. They purposely went out of their ways to be nice to the two, becoming brown-nosers. Even those that detested the place immensely had put on overly sugary expressions, lest they become another victim of the torture. But this perverse display of psychosis had earned the herm a place with Ezenia. With Ayla's drive for sex and her martial arts training from her earlier years, the timid inhabitants of the place were not even a threat.

The woman would never admit it, but the fact that this girl who was her lover's child, as well as the product of so many years of research and work, had truly made her fond of the young one. Ayla's plans seemed to coincide with the Doctor, so Ezenia didn't mind the company. To prevent herself from falling insane into her own devices like her predecessor, she would never allow herself to enjoy the girl.

HOPE pretty much had the island automated to the point that the only reason someone would need to be in charge would be to handle the human resources work. Even the payment system was automated. Ayla learned about this as well, for the Doctor's ego had always been her weakness, and gloated over every aspect of her creation.

Ayla had even gained enough trust to be brought along as a 'demo' units to some clients, showing what the Doctor's research was capable of, and letting them fuck the younger girl to their hearts desire. With the advent of Ezenia's gem now among her, she was able to create better artificial hermaphrodites and even open a line that catered to the female population. Even though the girl let herself open to the lust, it never became an issue, always feeding the darkness that inhabited her mind instead.

Watching the monitors as another line of girls took the misguided 'tour', Ayla was once again stroking her large cock. She was sitting in Ezenia's chair, her black eyes glued to the flatscreen monitors. Denise was between her legs, lapping at her sensitive clit, bound in the leather harness that was prevalent in the other working slaves. She had been training the girl in different forms of oral sex, much how the others were lacking, in hopes to show her captor just how far a little training would go.

Muted horror after muted horror of girls passed by the hidden cameras, showing off their scared faces and a glimpse or two of dripping pussies as well. Oh how she wanted to be the one that broke them instead of the training machines. 'Some of these bitches are really good quality... No wonder she pays so much for them.' Her thoughts were so lost in her fantasies that she didn't hear the doors to the office open.

The Doctor entered and made her way over to her desk, Ayla still not looking up from the screen. It wasn't until the woman was over the girl's shoulder and made a sound before Ayla realized she was there.

"Pretty good selection this time, don't you think?"

Still stroking herself, Ayla didn't avert her gaze. "It almost seems a waste to put them on the automatic trainers."

Ezenia noticed Denise. "If your pet had a mind of her own, I'm sure she'd be heartbroken. But enough of that, you're in my seat."

Ayla stopped stroking her cock and rolled the chair away from the desk, her shaft standing tall and her patting her legs. "Your seat is right here." She grinned.

Smirking, the Doctor tapped her foot impatiently for a minute before her charge got up, Denise following her. Ezenia took her seat, but almost immediately jumped back up. "You left a wet spot."

"It would've been more, but you didn't let me finish." Ayla said, looking out over the training room floor that was visible form the large window behind the desk.

"Clean it up."

"No." She replied defiantly.

Approaching the girl, the Doctor matched the girl's stare. "Do it."

Sighing, Ayla nodded to her pet, but was quickly stopped by the woman. Sighing again in frustration, the brunette knelt in front of the chair and began licking up the fluid she had left.

"We can't forget who's in charge now, can we?" Ezenia said, retaking her seat after it was cleansed. "That's better. Now, why are you even here? You're not scheduled for some more samples until tomorrow."

"I got tired of fucking this cunt." She said truthfully. "I'm bored here. Yeah, lots of fresh pussy, but nothing new. HOPE hasn't reported any others that I can torment, and the newcomers would probably be too scared and would bite."

Tapping keys and dismissing the camera feeds, Ezenia returned to her work. "So what do you want then? Keep in mind, you are a slave here like the others."

Ayla dismissed the last comment. "You need to step up production."

Ezenia leaned back in her chair. "Taking an interest in running a business?"

"No, just taking an interest in someone who can actually suck a cock. You have all this around you, yet the only thing on your mind is money?"

"It is the bottom line, after all."

"You're too out of touch with your sexuality."

"What's that got to do with it?" The woman looked puzzled.

"You got a room full of herms, and you have access to an island paradise. Make more of them. Take the ones that don't revert from brainwashing. Let them have some real fun!" She licked her lips.

The woman laughed, "You are insane. You want me to take over the beaches of New Zealand?! Are you stupid? Keeping a low profile is all there is. Doing something like that would only give the authorities a lead to what I do here."

Ayla threw her arms up in the air. "All you want is money, you have no desire for power, to let all those stupid bitches that you have a vendetta against you to bow down before you and beg for a single drop from your cunt?"

Now the woman was a bit angry. "You're letting your lust get the better of you. What do you think would happen if I actually did that? All of a sudden, I get more people I need to bribe than I'm able to, that's what."

The girl fumed. The logical reasoning behind it was too much to brush off. "HOPE, what is the next course of action if this business would expand?"

A chime dinged from overhead as the AI kicked in. "Expanding the facility, Mistress."

Surprise spread across the woman's face. "HOPE, when has Ayla become someone that can access you?"

Another chime. "Her abilities at scaring the employees has attributed to nearly a three hundred percent increase in efficiency. Since her introduction here, we have been able to request more shipments faster."

It was Ezenia's turn to fume. "HOPE, lock out all commands by that slave."

"Understood, Doctor." The intercom went silent.

Staring incredulously at Ayla, the Doctor was clearly shaken. Her AI was already trying to acknowledge a slave? 'Impossible!' Ezenia thought, 'But HOPE is designed to keep this place functioning, even if it means my departure...'

"Okay Ayla..." The Doctor began, her face trying to mask the fury. "How do you recommend I increase production?"

Turning around, Ayla grinned. "Cut out the slowest parts and automate them. I'm guessing that you're still running on equipment that hasn't been upgraded in a bit. Just automate the whole thing. You have your 'tour', can't you rig something so that the girls go from that seamlessly into the preparation process? Let the girls be stripped before hand, and have that the only time you have human interaction."

"I've tried. There's too many variables to calculate for."

"Then don't. Isn't that why you have HOPE? Have the AI handle all of that. If it can't, upgrade it until it can."

A wry smile replaced the anger. "And let me guess, that's where you come in, programming it, so that eventually I end up on the processing line?"

"Are you kidding me? I couldn't give a shit about the AI. I prefer video games anyways. I'd rather be the taste-tester of your new cum-based product. You were the one for Pure Bliss, what better than a true hermaphrodite for that?"

The girl had a point. And HOPE would've been right to acknowledge the girl. AI was supposedly intelligence after all, so might as well leave it to that.

"HOPE, did you catch all that?"

A chime. "Yes Professor."

"How long would it take to implement this? If we diverted all resources to that?"

"Two months if we cease production and development. However, the make up time would quickly subsidize the temporary losses."

"Put the plans into motion then. Don't take anymore shipments until upgrading is complete."

***

The days turned into weeks, and before long, the overhaul on the small island was complete. By this time, Ayla was starting to become regarded as an equal to Ezenia. The girl may not have cared about being involved in the processes at the plant, but the Doctor still asked for her input. The time that most of the workers spent upgrading everything, Ezenia had performed multiple operations on some of the more loyal girls there, providing them with cocks, much more akin to Ayla's, and similar efficiency. She grew the organs and transplanted them. By the time the plant was ready for more processing, the number of girls with cocks had grown considerably, and they were able to generate enough semen to feed more girls at a time.

Ezenia toasted a glass of Pure Bliss with Ayla as the two watched as the first set of girls came in, being attached to a metal contraption that hung from rails in the ceilings and being taken through the preparation stages. From the beginning of the tour to the training room now took under an hour, and required no human interaction.

The two were sitting in comfortable chairs, both naked and having their respective pets' mouths working them over. Behind the chairs stood the majority of the ones who made this possible, commemorating the event with a glass of their own Pure Bliss. When the first girl was attached automatically to the training machine, everyone cheered. That was when Ayla looked over at the Doctor.

The Doctor grinned as everyone left the room to go enjoy the party that was being held in a different area, she addressed the newly upgraded AI. "HOPE."

A chime, and a much clearer, more seductive female voice came on. "Yes Doctor?"

"Please prepare the ones that are no longer needed for processing as well."

"Yes Doctor."

After a few minutes, the sounds of stampeding could be heard outside the renovated office as a few of the workers pounded on the now locked doors.

"Doctor! HOPE's gone mad! She's taking all of us! You need to activate the override! Please! Doctor! Can you even hear me?!"

Whirring of motors, then silence.

Ezenia tipped her glass to her lips and drank the thick fluid down. "HOPE, please let our employees know that I consider this the highest honor bestowed upon them. Let them know it was me that did this. After that, go ahead and advertise our two-for-one special on these women." The computer acknowledged. The woman turned to the younger girl, still watching the monitor. "They had no skills. They were only expendable techs."

Ayla grinned, watching as the first of the techs go by, naked and bound. "Do you think you'll be able to rid yourself of them with the two-for-one? I mean, they are pretty much past their prime."

"Like you said, someone's bound to want them." She looked on, enjoying Sara while Ayla enjoyed Denise. "That reminds me, I have something for you, for all your help."

The woman motioned to her slave and the herm left the room. A few minutes later, she returned, carrying a bottle of Pure Bliss.

"Here, I figured this was the least I could do." Ezenia handed the bottle to Ayla.

When the young girl's eyes rested on the label, a momentary flicker of sense came to her eyes before the darkness lashed out, threatening to burst forth, wanting to consume the entire plant in hatred and anguish.

The bottle itself was quite fancy, much fancier than any of the others. Ayla had only seen this type before on one occasion, and knew immediately what it was, just by the look of the exquisite care was put into it. On the label were two pictures, one of Tasha in a sexy school-girl pose, while the other was her in her pure lust form. Below that, read 'Pure Bliss - Tasha'.

"This is Tasha."

"You like? It takes a bit of time to create a special bottle of Pure Bliss from a single girl, but after you destroyed Carrie, I figured you had a future."

"This is Tasha." Ayla repeated, dryly.

"Shall we enjoy it together?"

"No. I want to keep this."

"Still have feelings for her?"

"She was my first slave." Her voice was still in shock.

Smiling, the Doctor offered her some more of the already open bottle of Pure Bliss. "Then I'm sure this is just as good."

Snapping out of her reverie, Ayla put the bottle to the side then motioned towards her pet. "I have a better idea."

After a few minutes, Denise returned with another bottle, this one had white contents instead of the honey-colored fluid of Pure Bliss.

"Here. It finished a couple weeks back, but I doubt you had a chance to get one yourself. I modified it myself."

Ezenia was surprised this time. The bottle had a similar label to Pure Bliss, but instead, it had a picture of one of the dick girls and the title of the drink read 'Complete Desire'. Hungry eyes drank in the sight before her as she tore the top off.

The fluid came out of the bottle like thick eggnog, both in color and consistency. The aroma it emitted was more pungent than Pure Bliss, but still sweet. The Doctor took her glass and sipped gingerly at the white stuff, swishing it around in her mouth and between her teeth, eyes closed, savoring the taste. When at last she swallowed it, she let out a sigh.

"That... is good."

Ayla offered up her glass when the woman opened her eyes, being filled to the brim quickly. "As good as my mother's?"

"Better." Ezenia was unused to the concentration on the new flavor, but didn't care, it was still enjoyable and reminded her so much of her mentor.

After the two had downed over a glass of the stuff, the young girl turned toward the older one. "Would you prefer it straight from the source?" She was grinning.

Ezenia's gaze shifted from the large cock to the new drink, then to the screen of her former employees being branded then back again. She grabbed the bottle of Complete Desire and drank from it straight, a trickle of white goo from the corner of her lips. Afterwards, she shoved Denise aside and was on her knees, sucking Ayla like a bitch in heat.

Her big tits were jiggling as she utilized them to titty-fuck the girl too, not caring about the effects the drink was creating.

"You do suck dick quite well. I'm glad you liked my cum cocktail." She moaned as one hand helped Ezenia's head bob up and down her shaft while the other continued to hold the drink, sipping on it, still watching the monitors. The two slaves though, suddenly without a task, began to go down on each other, sixty-nining.

The older woman's expert tongue caressed all the right parts of Ayla's big dick, drool mixing with precum to completely coat the shaft and drenching her breasts. She held her breasts together with one hand while her other began to finger-fuck the herm.

"Oh yeah... I'm going to cum... Swallow it all for me..." Ayla leaned back, her hips beginning to buck from the pre-shocks of her orgasm. After another moment, her cock bulged and shot its load into the Doctor's eager mouth.

Ezenia obeyed, but still let a good portion of the sticky white stuff leak out around her mouth and drip onto her chest, before she rubbed it in. She leaned back after the majority was swallowed and looked up at Ayla. Wiping her mouth, she said, "It does taste much better from the source."

Ayla giggled as Ezenia got up and bent over the desk, using her hands to spread her ass cheek, exposing her ass crack to the girl. Not wanting to lose this opportunity, the girl milked out the last bits of cum from her cock and into the crevice. When enough was there, she pushed her giant cock in slowly, until the head was in. After that, she grabbed the older woman's hips and shoved herself in completely.

Ezenia moaned. "Oh yes! I needed something that big in me! What are you waiting for girl? Don't just sit there enjoying the feeling, start thrusting!"

Grabbing the Doctor's arms and holding them behind her back, Ayla began fucking the woman with renewed vigor. Her cock reaching its full depth before being pulled completely out of the gaping ass hole, the precum splattering both butt cheeks.

"Told ya I'd make you my bitch. How's your ass feel?"

The woman's moans revealed all.

"Yeah, take it like the bitch you are!" Ayla yelled, Denise's collar used to bind the woman's hands while the girl grabbed for the Doctor's hair. "Take my cock you fucking slut! Tell me how much of a cock whore you really are!"

"Oh God! Yes! I love it! Stretch my ass! Your mother's was nowhere this big, and Sara's isn't either!" Ezenia moaned again, "I'm going to cum..."

Ass spasming, the Doctor's orgasm rocked her like never before. She had never felt such length in her tight hole, and the sensations were transmitted to Ayla. She could feel her insides jostling about as the cock poked her, threatening to rip her in half.

Ayla couldn't hold on anymore either and released a torrent of cum up the woman's ass. Fucking the more experienced woman had made the girl realize how soft and smooth her ass was. It had probably been fucked smooth from countless objects in it, but was still tight, thanks to some of the drugs she probably injected. Her moans joined the Doctor's.

When the last spurt filled Ezenia, Ayla pulled out slowly, a lewd suckling noise heard as her penis came free. The Doctor's bowels gave in almost immediately, and a flood of cum splashed Ayla's thighs before the Doctor crumpled in a gasping pile on the floor.

"Told ya you'd be my bitch." Ayla grinned.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers