Creamy Island Ch. 27

Story Info
Ayla makes her move...
3.2k words
4.73
5.6k
6
0

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Chapter 27 : Ezenia's Downfall

Ayla and Ezenia had become quite the lovers over the next few days, or at least, that's what the Doctor had believed. The trust that was bestowed upon the younger girl was nothing short of amazing. A woman who had never trusted a single person since her mentor had disappeared was all but gone. Ayla was pretty much the second most powerful person in the whole corporation that made up Creamy Island.

This power was not lost on the girl. Ayla had portrayed the facade quite well, and it didn't take long for the rest of the island to know the situation as well. The Doctor had fallen in love with her new bitch. Ezenia catered to the young girl like a highschool student in love. Her actions were stereotypical as well; Extra care, granting her anything she wanted, and even buying her plenty of gifts. Not even a week went by and Ayla already had been moved in with the older woman and the apartment which once had barely anything save for a bed and books, now sported a large TV, a decent personal computer, and even video games.

Knowing that she had Ezenia wrapped around her finger, Ayla played along, feigning interest when she needed, and feigning pouting once in awhile, she played the hard-to-keep type. The Doctor was too infatuated with her enough to let anything come to differ between them, except when it came to sex.

"Ezenia, my love, why are you always so hesitant?" Ayla's voice was almost pleading. "You know I'm just playing when I say things like that, why do you have to become so defensive?"

"It's not that I don't love you Ayla... It's just that... It's difficult to be the submissive one."

'Bullshit' Ayla thought, but masked her expression. This was yet another minor dispute the two had whenever Ayla became a bit forceful or dominating. Ezenia of course, still weary of the girl had been worn down, but still had mild reservations about the entire ordeal.

"I do it because I love you. You know that I wouldn't let anyone but those I love swallow my cum. I just want to try and enjoy myself to the fullest. You do want me to enjoy myself, don't you?"

"Of course I do!" Ezenia replied quickly.

"Then why won't you let me have my fun?"

"Because..." The Doctor hesitated.

"Because you don't see me as anything other than your bitch?"

Silence.

"Doctor," Ayla said coldly, the woman winced, "How can I service you?"

Sighing, the Doctor replied, "You're not my bitch, my slave, or anything like that Ayla. You're my lover. I just want something nice and slow for once."

Even though it hadn't even been a week yet, this was the fifth time the two were having this conversation, and Ayla was quickly growing sick of it. Never being one much for the long game, the girl had hoped to utilize her position to break Ezenia of her old habits. She had needs too, damnit!

Ayla was sitting on the edge of Ezenia's desk, naked as usual and stroking her cock, the shaft glistening with precum. She had tried to throat fuck the Doctor forcefully and wanted her to admit who was really in charge, but the woman pulled back, even requesting HOPE's assistance at alerting her secretaries to break them up. The two twins were still in the room, by their employer's side, suckling gently on a nipple each.

"This is what I want Ayla. I want someone who is gentle, but not a brainless hormone factory."

"You want? It's always about what you want!" Ayla mocked anger.

"No! It's not that!"

"It's either that, or I'm your bitch, or both."

The Doctor hunched over in contempt.

"You don't trust me. Have I ever put you in doubt about me, outside of the sex?"

"Well... no..."

"And haven't I proved myself a complete bitch to everyone else on your behalf? You wouldn't have given me enough control to make Complete Desire had you distrusted me. You've basically handed this island to me on a silver platter as a gift, yet you can't even offer yourself."

"You make it sound as if you want me to be your slave."

Looking down to break the stare and prevent her grin from ripping through her facade, Ayla continued. "Remember how much I enjoyed Carrie? I only had so much fun because she was so resistive. You and I are a lot alike. You couldn't have been happier when you watched Tasha and me on your breakers. Hell, just the thought of you being so helpless almost puts me over the edge right... now..."

Ayla had began stroking faster, already close to the edge for the same reasons she just described, but to help prove a point, she tipped the scales. White string after string of thick cum shot a few feet from the girl, making it about halfway to where the Doctor and her two subordinates stood. The twins were obviously torn between their employer and the one now spewing cum. It was very hard not to notice how much they looked between each other, Ezenia, and the pulsing penis.

"Ezenia!" Ayla called out with her eyes closed, hand still pumping up and down the shaft.

A few more spasms before the last dribbled out the edge was enough to bring the Doctor to her knees. "Ayla... I... didn't..."

It took the girl a few staged moments to break out of her reverie. "How can you not know? I just had one of the better orgasms I had with just imagining it. And I know you Ezenia, I know that you would give me something that would make my cock sore afterwards."

"I'm sorry Ayla..."

The girl snapped her fingers and the two secretaries all but ran over to her. One went for her cock, having it down her throat almost immediately and the other was busy licking the floor where the last bits of the thick stuff had pooled. The twin slobbing on Ayla's penis looked up at the girl as Ayla brought her hand to the slave's cheek. She pulled her mouth off of the giant member and looked up pleadingly into the herm's black eyes.

"You miserable piece of cunt flesh." Ayla said gently, matching the gaze, "You would do anything for just the chance to drink a bit of my cum, wouldn't you?"

The girl nodded vigorously. "Please, Mistress Ayla. Anything, and I'll do it for you." Her sister had heard the words and was now beside the other, Ayla cradling them to her bosom now.

Looking up at her 'lover', Ayla grinned. "Can I have these two then at least? If you aren't going to play with me, at least let me have these two to satisfy my lust."

Ezenia felt a pang of jealousy mixed with anger and sadness. Her prize was basically turning her down for such lower class flesh. She wanted her lover to be happy, but wasn't able or wasn't willing to do it herself.

"Ayla... I love you. Please understand that."

Her grin turned into a snarl, "Words are meaningless without actions to back them up. You sit there saying 'sorry' and talk about 'love', yet the only thing you show me is contempt and disregard for my feelings. You know nothing of either." She turned back towards the two now sucking on her nipples, her voice becoming kinder. "I only ask for these two because they don't say no. And I think that's why you keep them as well. You never dated after your encounter, not because of your thirst for revenge, or your bad memories... It was because you couldn't find someone or something that wouldn't say 'no' to you."

'Was that it?' Ezenia asked herself. 'Why then?'

"Ezenia..." Ayla stood up, the twins following her as she walked slowly over to the kneeling woman. "Don't you want to please me?"

Almost mesmerized by the huge member, the Doctor nodded slowly.

"Then don't you want it?"

Another slow nod, her mouth falling open slightly.

Ayla milked out a few drops of precum to drip on Ezenia's glasses, a thin strand connecting the tip of her penis to the lenses. "I don't believe you."

"But I do-"

"Stop filling me with these lies." She snapped her fingers and pointed to the woman and the twins were back at their employer's side, hold her arms to her side. "Tell me what I want to hear."

Ezenia looked to the side, not able to meet Ayla's gaze.

"Surrender yourself to me and release your inhibitions." Her cock was pulsing, again wanting to be stimulated, the two girls were busy staring at it, leaning in closer and closer and Ayla turned her attention to them. "You two want it that badly? How about this, I'll reward you with the Bitch Breaker later, will that suffice?"

The two girls' eyes went wide and their mouths fell open in shock. "R-really?" They chorused.

Ayla's grin was back. "I promise."

"Doctor Anezka, please let her take care of you. It's wonderful!" One of them beamed.

"Truly wonderful!" The other agreed, "At least let us be in her care if you won't."

Ezenia looked back up to one standing over her. Even her faithful slaves had turned on her. They would do anything for this girl and yet she was still resilient.

Taking a deep breath, Ezenia steeled herself and surrendered. "Ayla... I want you to..." she mumbled the last words and looked away again.

"I don't think even they heard you!" Ayla's grin was back.

"Rape me!" Ezenia practically screamed as her gaze returned, hard as nails back at the younger one.

"That's all? All of this bullshitting and you only want me to rape you? Pathetic!" She slapped the Doctor, her hand leaving a red mark on the woman's cheek as her glasses flew off.

Stinging, the Doctor didn't break her gaze. "Fine! I'll be your bitch!"

Another slap. "Must you make me wait?"

Now Ezenia was starting to get angry, both her cheeks had a hand print on them and were stinging. "What do you want me to do then? I already offered myself to be your bitch! What more do you want?"

Ayla grinned wider, "For you to hate me. I want to really enjoy this." She slapped the woman a few more times, her hand stinging as well.

"Let go of me!" She tried to command her slaves, but they weren't listening. "Ayla! Let me up now and I swear I'll only give you a month on the breaker! If not, you'll never see the light of day again!"

The girl let a few more drops of precum drip onto the Doctor's reddened face. "Open wide now. You might want to take a deep breath, because you know how big it is."

"Like hell I will!" She spoke through clenched teeth.

"Always doing this the hard way." Ayla sighed and went back over to the large desk, rummaging through it until she found a few choice items that were normally reserved for Sara or her guests. Returning to the three, she tossed a few straps to the two girls who quickly bound the older one's arms behind her back and her legs, then connected the two so she couldn't move. "Get me a ring gag. I'm afraid that's the only way we're going to get her to cooperate." One of the girls left.

"You bitch! You goddamn bitch!"

"You said you loved me. I'm going to make you love me. The more angry you get, the more I'm going to fuck you. My cock isn't going to wait for you to generously offer yourself hog-tied on a platter with a display of sushi on your stomach, so I'm just taking what I'm owed." Ayla was walking around the naked woman, admiring her. She pinched the rosy nipples and her butt, dripping some more of her precum on her in different places.

By now the slave returned with a large ring gag and worked with her sister to force the Doctor's jaw open and put the gag on her. When she was finally gagged, a bit of drool came out.

"I forgot how you can't swallow with that thing on. You look downright desperate! What do you two think?" She laughed as the secretaries returned to Ayla's side.

"Mistress, she looks like she wants your cock badly..."

"Oh Doctor... You're so lucky."

"She does cum quite a bit, I hope you can stomach it all."

"Maybe she needs an enema of the stuff."

The two took turns jeering in lust at the bound and helpless woman.

"That's quite enough you two. We don't want to hurt her feelings after all." She grabbed a handful of the black hair and dragged the woman over to the front of a chair and took a seat herself. "This might take awhile and I don't want to get tired standing."

Moans and attempted shouts of protests were the only coherent things coming from the older woman. Ayla only rubbed her penis all over the woman's face, making a gooey mess of it before aiming her head at the head of her cock. Painfully slowly, Ayla pulled the Doctor's head down on her cock, forcing the woman to cough and gag at it. The younger one purposely held her captive at the spot where she was gagging the most, playing with the back of her throat.

"I thought you could do better than that Crystal. You bragged about it before, so why not just enjoy it now?" She pushed her head down further, enjoying the feeling of her precum leaking down the woman's throat and a little into her lungs. Holding the woman there for a few minutes, she continued. "Don't worry though, I'll make sure to give you plenty of cum. I wouldn't want anyone but my true love to have it," her voice was overly sugary.

When she did finally release the Doctor's head, Ezenia fell backwards, coughing and wheezing, trying to get the small bit of fluid out of her lungs. They burned with the foreign stuff. Her face was nothing but anger.

To seal it, Ayla looked at the woman longingly, all anger and cruelty gone from her face. She got up and laid down next to Ezenia, cuddling up to her.

"Crystal..." she purred, "I love you... I don't think anyone's given me a present as wonderful as this... It's not that hard, is it?"

Truly surprised, Ezenia looked over at the cuddling girl. Her eyes softened and nodded once more. She felt at ease now as she looked at her lover. A few sounds came from the woman, but nothing understandable.

Ayla knew she won by the time she got back up, straddling the woman's head, facing towards her feet. Ezenia tilted her head back as the girl aimed her penis into her forced open mouth, letting the girl slide it in as slowly as she wanted. She didn't cough or gag at all this time.

In no time, Ayla was thrusting the entire length of her cock in and out of Ezenia's more-than-eager mouth without resistance. She slapped at the woman's breasts and pinched her nipples painfully, the moans she elicited causing vibrations to dance up and down the entire length of her cock.

"That's right... Be my cock bitch Crystal. Be the little whore that you truly are! My cock will feed you soon." She was hardly able to withstand it as more moans brought her closer to her climax.

Inevitably, Ayla came. She thrust deep into the Doctor's mouth, and sat on the woman's face, a hand reaching back to spread her ass cheeks so that the woman's nose would prod at her hole, the other hand rubbing Ezenia's throat, massaging her cock through the flesh.

"OH GOD!" She screamed as the orgasm ripped through her. Ounce after ounce after ounce of viscous fluid found it's way into Ezenia's stomach. The woman didn't resist at all and just used her tongue to help milk Ayla's urethra from the underside.

Even after the orgasm subsided, Ayla didn't let bring her cock out. "Crystal, I love you so much right now. You don't know how good that felt."

Ezenia moaned.

The girl addressed the young secretaries. "Do you two want to be able to enjoy yourselves as much as Ezenia did just now?" They nodded their heads enthusiastically. "Then swear that you'll obey me and only me."

The two looked at each other a moment before returning their gaze to Ayla. "Only if your promise for the breaker is true." One of them answered.

Ayla nodded. "I must take care of you two somehow."

The woman was faintly aware of what was going on, but happened to catch enough of the conversation to understand and she began to struggle under the smaller girl.

"That's not going to work..." Ayla smirked at the bound woman. "HOPE?" She requested.

The usual chime, "Yes Mistress?"

"I think the Doctor has become a bit delusional over the past few days. I believe this will cause a problem for production."

"I have reached the same conclusion, Mistress."

"Then I am requesting that you lock out her access completely and switch all authorization over to me. I think I have shown enough of my abilities with the production and efficiency increase." The girl was grinning from ear to ear as the Doctor struggled against her bindings fruitlessly.

"That would be the best course of action, Mistress. Please wait while I make the changes." HOPE went silent as the only sound that could be made was Ezenia struggling against Ayla. "All access has been switched over. Records regarding Ezenia Anezka's logins have been purged and accounts have been locked. Mistress Ayla Cystrele and Mistress Aiya Jones have become the sole proprietor of Creamy Island. Anything else, Mistress?"

Thinking a moment, Ayla began to rape the woman's throat again. "You know, as much fun as I'd have with her myself, I think I know what I want to do. Prepare three Bitch Breaking pods for use. Two of them will be used immediately for my faithful secretaries, and the third will be used a little later for Ezenia. I need to show her the proper place she belongs."

"Of course, Mistress." The chime and HOPE was silent.

"Now, you're going to be my bitch whether you like it or not you stupid cunt!" Ayla was relentless this time in her raping. "I'm going to return to you what you did to me a hundred times over! When I'm done with you, you will wish that you had followed up on your threats before. Enjoy what little sanity you have left before I completely decimate you!" She turned to the secretaries, "I think I can handle it here. You two, go ahead and report to the Bitch Breakers, you've earned your reward."

The two girls gleefully scampered off, squealing.

"As for you, you cock hole, I think I want to rape your throat raw first." Her maniacal laughter echoed in the office as she continued to thrust into the helpless woman.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers