Creamy Island Ch. 29

Story Info
Ayla finds some new prey as she begins to build her harem.
4.2k words
4.58
8k
8
0

Part 29 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Chapter 29: Window Shopping

Ezenia had somehow escaped HOPE's ever watchful cameras while her Mistress was unconscious, and had also managed to stay below the radar, not able to be found. This didn't come as a surprise to Ayla who had practically spent the night by Tasha's side. However, the glimmer of hope she had for her friend had faded when morning came and Tasha still didn't seem to respond too much. HOPE's assurance was there though, confirming after careful analysis that the blond would probably make a full recovery. The computer had already began stimulating the girl's muscles in an effort to rebuild them from the atrophy. Some other drugs were put into her system to help cleanse the extra hormones from her.

After being reassured yet again by HOPE, Ayla left her friend to continue to wander the facility. That was when she learned from the AI of her pet's disappearance. She was pissed, but also had her own plans to contend with.

The next stop on her rounds of the island was the production line. Ayla wandered through the bottling plant that packaged Real Milk for shipping, eventually reaching the room that contained all the milkers.

Unlike the juicers, these girls only had suckers attached to their nipples, and the only tubes they were hooked up to were for feeding and waste removal, no sexual stimulation needed. They did have a mask over their faces that played the constant porn to keep them from getting too bored. HOPE had explained that the only thing those girls needed were extra hormones to get them to lactate. Each one of them had large breasts, ranging from a large C cup to ones that she could've sworn were F cups. Every single one of them seemed to defy gravity, explained by the preparation stage when certain chemicals were put into each girl to help firm up their breasts. It was a mesmerizing sight, but also very erotic.

Ayla was practically drooling at the sight of so much supple flesh inside their milking tubes. She had originally come here to find some replacements to the Doctor's 'used' toys. As she walked down the aisles, she continued to stroke herself, trying to find which ones provided the most stimulating experience. On each of the tubes were a slew of stats, from how much milk they produced, the hormone levels they had, to even an estimate of how much more milk they could continue to make.

It was like shopping to the new Mistress; plenty of young girls on display for her to choose between. The fact the whole room smelled of sweat and pussy didn't make it any easier. Eventually, Ayla came across one tube where the girl inside was squirming quite a bit. It was as if she had kept her sanity and was enjoying the sensations immensely. Unlike the others, this one had sweat beading on her body. From the stats down below, it looked as though the girl hadn't been producing milk long, for her totals weren't nearly as much as any of the others.

"HOPE, please prepare this one for me for later. I think I want this one."

"Affirmative."

Ayla licked her lips, stroking herself off a bit more, as she watched the girl squirm and twitch. This one must be incredibly sensitive. A grin came across her face as she thought about it, "HOPE, also, if they're not already pierced, make sure her nipples are pierced for me."

The AI's chime, "That has already been done. That is part of the preparation process as well."

Hand pumping up and down her large shaft, Ayla didn't hear the response, she was already lost in her own fantasies of fucking a DD cup whore who had spent her time not even being penetrated. She could pretty much feel the cunt's quim tighten around her hard cock as she would pound away at the unsuspecting twat, it's juices coating her penis. Maybe even make the little nipple slut taste her own fluids too, probably having led a sheltered life before coming here.

She used her free hand to hold her steady against the side of the tube, pumping her cock in unison to each time the girl spasmed. Ayla could feel her own semen boiling deep within her. Something about not knowing who her new fuck toy was—and not caring either—was strangely arousing. She made a mental note to play a 'guess the bitch' game later where she would probably blindfold fuck a few and try to figure out which one it was later.

"Oh yeah... I'm going to make sure you're filled to the brim with my cum!" Ayla shouted, her moans reaching her lips at the same time white ropes of jizz hit the front of the glass tube. Even though she had screwed Tasha for hours the previous day, it still felt as if she hadn't cum in over a month and left quite a mess on the front side of the device, completely obscuring the girl.

Not wanting to waste too much time in her fantasies, she commanded HOPE to clean the front while she continued along her way through the production part of the plant.

The next stop was the distilling rooms. When she got to the corridor that had the many rooms leading off to the sides, the young girl was already hard. Last time she was here, she was too angered to pay much attention, but from what she could recall, the way the girls were suspended by a metal bar through so many crotches, bound, helpless to whatever whims Ezenia had wanted...

Ayla didn't even realize she was stroking herself again, but when she did, she didn't care. She opened up the first door and was greeted with vague memories. There were only about twenty girls bound to J-hooks with their arms behind their backs, chest held in place by another restraining metal clasp that came around from behind. Their heads were tilted back for the feeding tube. These girls also looked to be pregnant with how big their bellies were, and they were twitching. The usual mask and visor combo covered their face.

The J-hook served multiple purposes. It not only held the girls aloft, but it had a nozzle that entered their ass, pussy, urethra and a stimulator for their clits. The tubes would be used for waste removal, and the one that entered into the girls' slits regulated the distilling of the Pure Bliss.

Walking up to the closest girl, Ayla caressed the unknown girl's stomach and thighs, running a finger in a similar motion to the Doctor's, gathering a little bit of fluid on it then sticking her finger in her mouth. Ezenia wasn't lying, and Ayla could have melted right there. The pungent salty taste of the girl's sweat, coupled with a bit of Pure Bliss and a slight tinge of urine just mixed into a wonderful cocktail. Another mental note had her remembering to play with some combinations of fluids to see what sort of effects they created.

The one she touched didn't respond to her, so she went on to walk around the others, admiring their bodies. Not seeing anything she liked, Ayla left the room and entered another. She continued doing this until she came across another girl who seemed to be twitching at every little touch Ayla gave her. The suspended girl was also very tense, her muscles clenched around the J-hook that kept her in place, moaning slightly at the same time.

Grinning again, Ayla caressed and pushed the girl's belly in, causing the suspended one to curl her toes and spasm. 'The stupid slut is cumming right in front of me,' Ayla thought and began stroking herself faster. Her free hand slapped the girl's stomach hard, before groping at her ass. The body was still firm, unlike the others who were starting to sag due to extended muscle atrophy.

"I want this one too, HOPE."

The chime, "Affirmative."

It took some time for Ayla to tear herself away from the room with the suspended girls and continue along her way. By now, she was feeling incredibly aroused and wanted something more than just to jack herself off. She wanted a nice warm pussy to deposit her anxious fat load into. She skipped the room with the juicers, knowing that they would be nothing but floppy cunts like the Doctor. It was hard finding the fresh ones, and she didn't feel like scouring another large room.

However, the following room she came to, her eyes widened and a very big grin stretched from ear to ear.

When she opened the door, she nearly came right then and there. Before her was the last large room. It was the collection room for Complete Desire, the one she had spent most of her time in. But now, without having the Doctor's hawkish personality watching over her, she was able to take in the full sight of all the hermaphrodites in front of her. It was here that hundreds of gallons of cock milk was collected and distilled, evaporating some water while injecting hormones and sugars to reach the right taste. It was also here that the remnants not fit for Complete Desire would be compressed and most usable items were removed, leaving a thick pasty sludge.

Just the memory of being forced to suck down more slurry than her body could handle had made the young girl's eyes glass over. Her hands were blurs as they moved up and down her shaft, easily enough precum to lubricate it. Her mouth was watering as well, the thick, pasty, white stuff that was forcefully pumped into her mouth... Not being able to reject it as it filled her mouth and assailed her tongue before being swallowed... Feeling her belly grow as it filled, before the putrid stuff started backfilling...

Ayla couldn't handle herself and sat down against a wall, her own lips finding the meaty head of her cock as one hand worked her pussy and clit while her other held her breasts together so she could titty-fuck herself while sucking on her throbbing member. Her lips milked as much precum from the tip as they could while her tongue found all the right sensitive spots, massaging herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Eyes closed, her fantasy from being machine fucked until she was sore filled her mind. The pasty stuff had just touched her tongue as the overwhelming taste of doughy, thick semen assaulted her taste buds. When she had swallowed that first bit, it was like mashed potatoes, catching in her throat as it made it's way down. She couldn't get enough though, and she used her tongue to play with the thick cum as it inevitably made it's way into her mouth. She pushed it between her teeth, her cheeks bulging obscenely before swallowing some more. The first bit that had reached her stomach threatened to come back up, but when her lust kicked in, thanks to the Pure Bliss reaching straight into her bloodstream, it didn't matter. More of the thick stuff made it's way down her gullet as she anxiously sucked at the tube as hard as she could. It may have been humiliating, but she wasn't going to deny herself pleasure over a platry sensation.

Lights danced in front of her eyes as she could barely make out the Doctor being fucked by that little herm.

If she could've, she would have moaned at that point. Her ass was being pounded by a cock half the size of her own while her pussy was being stretched. Never having something that big in her had thrown her for a loop. Tasha was getting all the fun, while she was there only letting her cock enjoy itself. Even though her clit had originally been in pain from the near-piercing needles, and her urethra burned with the urge to cum, it didn't matter. For once, she had been fucked instead of doing the fucking herself, and she was fucked hard. The unrelenting machines constantly pumped her rectum full of lube as they stretched her holes.

In truth, Ayla was glad that there was adrenaline keeping her awake, she wouldn't want to miss any of it. She felt an orgasm come on, and right as she was about to be tipped over the edge, an intense electric shock seared across her clit and her nipples, causing them to stand up on end. Not being able to do anything but twitch only made her want to cum harder. Her brain was on the edge, not being allowed over as the electricity only intensified the feelings.

By now, the doughy paste had filled her stomach, and was working on backfilling her throat. Because she could breath from the tube inserted into her lungs, she wouldn't suffocate. She knew that she tried to vomit at that point, but the sludge coming down prevented any from coming up. The lung tube also prevented anything from coming out her nose, instead, her stomach had bulged. Even though her stomach was strong, something in the drug cocktail had made the sludge pass past her stomach, filling her intestines with the thick stuff. Her body screamed in pain, but with all the hormones rushing around inside her, the only thing that registered was bliss.

It may have been called the Bitch Breaker, but for those who rode it, the feelings wouldn't be soon forgotten. It was sometime around when her ass and cunt were being pillaged by a dildo bigger than her own cock that the white stuff had made it's way all the way through her twitching body. Her whole body was cumming at multiple times a minute as the pasty stuff started oozing out of her body around the anal fucking. She had lost sanity shortly thereafter, struggling to be able to feel the pleasure before her mind became jelly.

Ayla was trying to keep up with her cock spraying it's thick load into her mouth. This orgasm was particularly thick due to her fantasies and stimulation. Her mind relived the unattainable climaxes over and over as a bit of semen dripped from her nose when she was unable to swallow it all. Her nostrils and sinuses burned, but she didn't stop, it felt too wonderful, even if her semen wasn't nearly as thick of the other sludge.

Even after her orgasm ended, she kept sucking on her dick, too lost in herself. The memories were powerful, and she would look up at the other herms being cock-milked as they gave load after load of semen, letting her own body overtake her.

The next ropes of cum ended up on her face and breasts instead of in her mouth, Ayla being a bit too full from her first orgasm. She sat back afterwards, playing with the white stuff on her breasts, rubbing it all over her body, lost in lust. Her mind was absent as she relived the ordeal. Her eyes were still glazed over, and her face was dripping with her cum.

"HOPE..." she began weakly, "Pick out at least four of these girls, make sure they can produce a decent amount of cum, and prepare them for my harem. I'm sure you'll be able to find suitable replacements." She continued to stroke herself, letting the fluid join the rest already covering her body.

"Affirmative." HOPE's seductive voice replied before going silent.

After playing with the drying cum on herself, Ayla began mumbling to herself. "We're going to have a lot of fun... It's not fair Ezenia doesn't get to try her own toys... HOPE will find her though, then we'll show her just what she's missing out on." She got up and began making her way back to the office, going the long route past some of the inner offices.

As the naked hermaphrodite made her way through the corridors, the different researchers would nod her way and smile at her, obviously glad to be rid of their former employer, but a bit turned off from her appearance. The cum had dried and now gave the girl a pasty look, but Ayla felt wonderful with how the stuff stretched her skin and stuck everywhere. Her cock was half-erect as she walked the halls, and anyone that gave her a disgusted look would only receive a glare of lust from her which would cause the scientist to look away.

With the rumors of what Ayla had done to some of the lower techs, the others didn't want to bare that wrath. However, one of the scientists had been in a bit of a hurry and didn't even bother acknowledging the girl. This irritated Ayla as she blocked her path, causing the researcher to bump into her and get some of the last bits of still wet cum to land on her lab coat.

"A bit of a hurry, don't you think?" Ayla grinned and licked her lips, tasting some of the dried semen, eager to enjoy someone new.

"Uh... M-Mistress..." She stammered trying to remember her name.

"Don't worry about my name." Her eyes glowed with insanity.

The woman looked relieved, "I-I'm truly sorry. I'm in a bit of a hurry, and I didn't mean to..." Her eyes drifted to the penis that was now growing erect, a little bit of fear in her eyes mixed with envy.

Ayla didn't miss out on the signals, "How old are you? You look kinda young to be here anyways."

Starting to sweat a little as the woman's eyes darted from the cock to Ayla and back again, she stammered, "I-I-I was b-blackmailed out of c-college."

By now, a few other women were gathering around the two making a scene. Some of which seemed just as maniacal as Ezenia.

"How many cocks have been up that snatch of yours?"

"E-excuse m-me?" She was caught off guard, the penis in front of her now having a glob of precum on it's tip.

"What about up your ass? Or are you too proper for that? You went to college, I'm sure you had a chance to 'experiment'."

"I-I.. Uh..." She stammered some more, not able to take her eyes off of the object.

"Hey! My eyes are up here." Ayla taunted.

"I-I'm sorry. I m-must be g-going. I n-need to get these papers t-to Doctor-" She walked around the girl before Ayla addressed her.

"How well can you suck dick?" Ayla asked without turning around.

The woman feigned deafness.

"How well can you suck dick?" The girl asked louder.

The others encircling them didn't let the stressed woman out, and she was forced to acknowledge her new boss.

"I want to find out. Here and now."

"P-please, I'm sorry. It'll never happen again."

"I'm still waiting. My cock isn't in your mouth yet."

The other women pushed the younger researcher toward Ayla, taunting her, obviously trying to gain favor with their new employer. "Show Mistress Ayla how much of a whore you are," and "You were bragging about how many guys you blew in college and how much better than us you were," and even "You said you hated her even worse than Ezenia."

Ayla leaned up against the wall close to her, so the woman was to her right. "Afraid of getting your knees dirty?" She mocked. "I'll give you three seconds before HOPE drags you off to the breakers. One."

The woman looked around at her colleagues that had betrayed her as they continued to tease and jeer at her.

"Two."

Her eyes went wide, knowing that this girl was serious. She hurriedly tried to get her lab coat off, as well as her other clothes when Ayla stopped her.

"Only remove your coat. I don't think you'll need that."

The woman hunched in defeat as she made her way, eyes cast down, past the others who whooped with cruel joy. She saw the massive cock on the girl and cursed her unfortunate luck. It already had a stream of precum leaking down the base and dripping off the younger one's clit. The older one took a deep breath before kneeling in front of her Mistress, which put the cock at the same level as her mouth.

"Pretend I'm one of the guys you blew. I want to see just what you're like under all that lab coat glamor."

The woman closed her eyes and reached gingerly for the penis.

"Eyes open. Come on, you need to beg them to give you their seed. Or was all that talk nothing but talk? I don't like liars you know."

Fearing unearned retribution, the woman didn't even show anger. Instead, she reached towards the cock and started stroking it, her eyes staring directly into Ayla's black ones. Her tongue didn't waste time to lap up the stream on the underside.

"Oh yeah..." Ayla moaned, "Come on, put some heart into it. I still feel like you're afraid of men."

Redoubling her efforts, the woman looked Ayla directly in the eyes. "I want your cum all over me... Down my throat... I bet you just want to splatter me with that big load of yours." She spoke as she licked the whole penis, before sticking it in her mouth. She moaned loudly as her eye contact never broke with Ayla's.

Grinning from ear to ear, Ayla let the scientist do all the work. "So how many guys have you blown? How many loads have you swallowed?"

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12