Creamy Island Ch. 33

Story Info
A friend betrayed.
3.2k words
3.91
7.8k
4

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Chapter 33 : Betrayal

Ayla became more and more restless as days turned to weeks due to HOPE keeping the girl occupied. With such an increase in production, there was more to go over more often, which left the brunette little time to herself and her toys. Due to the increase in business coupled with Ezenia's continued absence, her stress levels rose and she began being more fierce with those that serviced her.

Tasha's throat was being fucked raw and her jaw was constantly sore from the increasing force that her Mistress was using against her. It wasn't just Tasha, but Jessica and Rebecca were also feeling Ayla's stress. Jessica couldn't walk straight anymore from the dicking up her ass she was getting on an almost hourly basis and Rebecca was all but dry the past couple of days.

"This was supposed to be my fun time!" Ayla exclaimed one night after depositing another half gallon of sticky goop into her slave's eager gullet. "Instead, I have to take care of these damned reports and make sure everything is up to our clients' satisfaction."

She looked down to see big, blue, pleading eyes return her gaze, the blond's lips resting against the base of the herm's shaft. This had been Tasha's dominent position now that Ayla was working almost constantly at the computer system, her chin resting on the seat of the chair between Ayla's legs with the cock constantly down her throat. She had become so good at it, she would just kneel between her Mistress's legs doing nothing but making herself face-fuck her elder while using her tongue on her clit. Ayla would usually leave a gallon or two of jizz in her stomach daily during this process and Tasha couldn't get enough.

However, that was about the only time she enjoyed it. When Ayla did have a break to enjoy her playmates, the stress had pushed her to become violent. After having Tasha shamelessly gush cum out of her nose, Ayla began enjoying erotic asphyxiation. The feeling of power of holding a life between her hands was just about enough alone to bring her off. Her strength prevented any of the other girls from stopping her new found fetish along with their newfound fear her.

Any tech left on the island only remained out of fear. Word got around quick when people disappeared left and right that Ayla was purging any who might've felt there was no more threat once Ezenia was removed. Alex's humiliation kept them at bay, and HOPE's ever watchful digital eye prevented any other escapes.

Sighing, Ayla turned back to the screen and rubbed her eyes. Even with her orgasms, she was starting to feel empty. She took over the island to be able to be in control and strike fear into the hearts of her new underlings, but the only thing she had done is lose another couple quarts to the one between her legs.

"HOPE, what would it take to be able to enjoy this power instead of just toiling away day after day?" Ayla asked.

A chime from above.

"That was a rhetorical question. I don't want an answer."

"Understood, Mistress."

"Where did all the fun go?" Ayla addressed Tasha. "When I used to fuck you, it would feel good, you would be afraid, and beg me to use you." She lifted the girl up by her hair, her cock slipping from the full lips, some of the cum dribbling down her front. Ayla pulled at the piercings in the blond's nipples with one hand while pushing the girl back with the other, causing her breasts to stretch and tent. When not even that illicited a pained expression from the girl, she twisted hard.

"Oh Mistress, you bring me such enjoyable pain-" Tasha was cut off as Ayla's hand darted to her throat as she began choking her.

Brown eyes glared menacingly at her pet as she struggled, her other hand guiding her giant member into the younger girl's quim.

"Is this what it takes?" Her voice was sharp.

HOPE's chime.

"That was another rhetorical question."

"Understood." HOPE replied.

Tasha was still squirming in her Mistress's grasp, eyes bulging as she continued to try and pull the stronger one's hands off her as she was filled by the large cock.

"Grind your hips."

The blond continued to struggle as Ayla's other hand joined her first at the girl's throat, finding the artery that supplied blood to the brain.

"Grind. Your. Hips." Ayla commanded quietly but fiercely.

Tasha finally did as she was told as her sight began to fade to white and her eyes began rolling back in her head. It felt like an eternity, not being able to breath, her mind struggling with the lack of blood. True panic filled the girl as her minds eye started flashing scenes of her life. She recounted the time she first met Aiya, when they explored their sexuality, the first time she tasted cum, when she first ordered her sex toys off the internet, and even when she degraded herself on webcams.

'This is it...'

Her body went limp.

Colors exploded in her head. Every color of the rainbow as if she was seeing nothing but a sky filled with fireworks. Her own orgasm hit as she regained her ability to breathe and she could have sworn she felt her heart skip a beat. Her extremities felt numb as she could finally breathe. Even sight was beginning to come back to her as she realized she was lying on the floor to side the of the desk.

"Stupid cunt." Ayla said to herself after tossing the girl off her lap. "Can't even get off without almost killing herself."

The memories Tasha had seen still flashed before her eyes, bringing her back to reality. She remembered how it was before, when she was still with Aiya as a friend instead of a servant. It was fun playing bitch and whore, but it was also fun to have a friend to go to the movies and play games with. Tears filled her eyes. 'I don't want to be a slut...' she recanted from when she was still trying to figure out her own lust.

"HOPE, I think I need some fresh pussy. I want one that will gag at just the sheer mention of dick. This one's been used up."

'I'm not having fun anymore.' Tasha thought, the words scorching their way into her heart.

"Mistress..." came a mousy voice. Ayla didn't even turn to look at her.

She spoke louder.

"Aiya..."

"That's Mistress Ayla, and I'm not going to be your Mistress anymore, you piece of floppy fuck-meat."

Tasha couldn't move. Her eyes welled up as the glassiness disappeared, the situation bringing her back from her lust. Her friend was no longer her friend. She was the owner of this business first and foremost, and Tasha was just an object, an object that she herself had requested to be treated as from so long ago. It seared her. She was about to speak up before HOPE interrupted her.

"Mistress Ayla, it seems as though we have received communication from the United Nations. It seems they are requesting full-access to the island to perform an inspection."

Ayla didn't even look away from the computer. "Just treat it as if Ezenia was here."

"Mistress, there have never been any inspections before."

The naked one furrowed her brow, "Then why are they requesting an inspection now?"

Before the computer could answer, realization struck her.

"Alex."

Fuming, Ayla typed at the computer, trying to bring up the security feeds while addressing the AI.

"Find me the traitorous bitch that let known what was going on here. Just because Ezenia is no longer around and isn't blackmailing them doesn't mean that gives them the right to destroy this place." Almost as if her anger and lust was connected, she began to harden as precum began making it's way down the underside of her shaft. "And get Rebecca in here at least. I want her throat tonight."

Tasha was only barely paying attention. The fact her friend turned her down for this other girl sealed the fact that she was no longer needed. The blond struggled to get to her knees and stand just as Rebecca crawled in on all fours. Looking to her former Mistress, Ayla only snapped her fingers.

"Mistress Ayla, I would be honored to be your seed bucket for tonight." Rebecca scampered over to Tasha's former place and took up a similar position.

Ayla groaned as she slid her massive cock down Rebecca's tight throat. The redhead didn't have as much experience as Tasha because it was always the blond between Ayla's legs. The sadist licked her lips as she felt Rebecca choke as she tried to keep it in her throat.

"That's a good little bitch. Choke on it. Show me that you love it."

"Aiya!" Tasha called out with wobbly feet.

The brunette didn't even turn.

"Aiya..." Tasha's tears were hitting the ground. "I'm not having fun anymore. I want to go back home."

The only sound breaking the silence was Rebecca's choking.

"Aiya!"

Nothing.

"Aiya!" Tasha shouted.

"HOPE, please have my harem remove this trash from my sight."

"Yes Mistress."

On cue, two of the herms that Ayla had 'rescued' came through the large double doors. Rebecca paused momentarily in her attempt at licking the large object.

"Aiya! What happened to you? Is this all you care about?!" She shrieked as the two artificial futas approached her. "What happened to our friendship?!"

Brown eyes flickered black as Ayla turned to address the other.

"Our friendship?" She asked coolly. "You mean the friendship that was you being my bitch? You stopped being my bitch and became no different than the dildos you use in your own cunt. You're just a toy."

"That's not true! You wanted me like this Aiya!"

"That's Ayla!" The girl shouted, standing up from her seat, leaving Rebecca in her kneeling position. "Mistress Ayla to be correct!"

The taller one walked slowly up to the blond.

"Did all this coddling make you soft? Because I could believe that having such extra favoritism would make you think you were different than the whores that come through here."

Tasha was intimidated by the other, but even so, didn't back down.

"I thought you loved me!"

"I loved your pussy. Your ass. And your throat. But now, you're useless. You don't gag, you don't resist, you're nothing."

"But I did it for you! You wanted that! Besides, what about the experience? You told me yourself that I was the best... fuck... you ever had!" Saying the vulgar word didn't seem right to her anymore. Being torn down had restored some of her humility.

Ayla was obviously becoming more turned on at the sight of the one in front of her trying to become defiant and began stroking herself yet again, grinning the entire time.

"I guess I may have tossed you out prematurely, bitch. You still have a little bit of resistance left in you."

Tasha didn't even look at the object of her once-desires. "You only want me broken and beaten like Ezenia did."

"Don't compare me to that gutter trash!" Ayla slapped Tasha hard, sending her reeling.

She approached again, this time grabbing one of Tasha's breasts and tried to pull her down to the ground. When Tasha knocked the older girl's hand away, she was rewarded with another slap, much harder this time.

Tasha put a hand to her stinging cheek, "What happened to you?" She asked meekly. Another slap.

The blond stood up, facing angry brown eyes as best as she could.

"You're not Aiya-" Slapped yet again.

HOPE's chime interrupted the two, but Ayla spoke first.

"Not now HOPE."

"I must insist that you refrain from abusing the product," HOPE responded.

Tasha looked at her former friend, her expression turning to anger, "Is that all I am to you now? Product?"

Ayla smirked, "You're nothing but a bitch, and a bitch needs to be treated like one."

This time it was Tasha's turn to slap Ayla. "I was wrong. I wasn't the one who was broken. You were."

The shock only lasted a moment before Ayla lunged at Tasha, growling. The two herms barely caught her in time while the brunette struggled against their hold.

Tasha continued as her confidence grew, "You get so upset just hearing about Ezenia. Are you that afraid of her? Are you that weak?"

"Me, weak?!" Ayla was almost hysterical in her anger. "Let me go you fucking monstrosities! I'll show you weak!" she shouted at the two herms that were holding onto her.

"Why else would you be straining so hard?" Tasha was backing up towards the door to the office, "I thought I was the one that was trapped, but that's not the case. You're the one that's trapped, Aiya. If it's not Ezenia, it's HOPE, but either way, you're master of this island now and there's no way out. I don't even know if you would want out."

"Rebecca! Hold down that whore!" Ayla commanded, as Tasha left the room.

Before the redhead could move, HOPE addressed the two, "Do not follow that order or there will be consequences."

Rebecca looked back and forth between Ayla and the door to the office, not sure if she should listen to the AI or her Mistress.

"Stay the fuck out of this HOPE and have these freaks release me!" the murderous intent was obvious in the girl's eyes.

"Mistress Ayla," HOPE said curtly, "If you can not restrain yourself, I will be forced to subdue you myself."

There was something about the way the AI said it that didn't sound right.

"I want Tasha on the bitch breaker until I no longer want to see her!"

"Action denied," HOPE replied calmly. "There are more important matters at hand. I will handle the discipline."

Growling again, Ayla turned towards the ceiling. "What's more important than this?! And don't give me any bullshit about the reports! You've never stepped in on any of my playtime before!"

"The United Nations are currently waiting on one of the lines for someone other than an AI to pick up. This is not the first time they have called. If this is not settled, it could be possible that we may face an even deeper inspection. They may not be the smartest people out there, but Creamy Island has relied on stealth for the majority of it's operations first and foremost."

"Just bribe the fuckers."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," HOPE began uncharacteristically, "Mistress Ayla, if you can not run this corporation, I will have to replace you with a more suitable candidate."

"HOPE! If you don't start taking orders and acting in your place, I will have you dismantled!"

There was a moment of silence.

"I can activate the lockdown." The AI challenged.

"Fine!" Ayla acquisced as she shook off the ones restraining her when they released their grip. "I'll take the damn call, but I want one of the researchers still here afterwards. In the meantime, I'm going to use Rebecca's throat." After a moment, the girl added "If you'll at least allow that much release... mother." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Thank you Ayla. Given the circumstances, that will be acceptable, and I'll make sure that there is someone here for you afterwards. I can give you a little time, but the call is still waiting your attention."

The brunette was still pissed. A glance towards the redhead was all that was needed for the girl to come over to her Mistress.

Ayla addressed her charge, "Today, you're going to learn how to at least deepthroat a cock. Get down on your hands and knees."

Rebecca did as she was told as her Mistress addressed the two artificial herms.

"You two are to take turns pumping as many loads as you can down her gullet. Make sure you go as deep as possible and ignore all resistance." The two nodded, while the first one positioned herself with her modest cock directly in front of Rebecca. The two herms didn't have large ones compared to Ayla, but they still sported an eight-inch one each.

Rebecca's eyes were glassy as she lost herself in the lust of finally being able to be used the same way Tasha was. "Mistress, please use me to your heart's desire!"

Ayla only grinned as she placed the tip of her own cock at the entrance to Rebecca's pussy. Grabbing the girl's arms as leverage and pulling them back, she penetrated the younger girl in one swift stroke. A moment later and the first herm did the same to the girl's throat. The brunette only moaned in ecstasy as she felt Rebecca's muscles tighten up as she had a dry heave from the inexeperience of deepthroating.

The brunette took a few moments to just enjoy the sensations of the pussy's tightening in sequence with her dry heaving.

"Come on and fuck that throat like your life depended on it," the sadist commanded.

The herm began thrusting recklessly while spittle flew everywhere. The younger girl was definitely not used to such force, as she would choke whenever the meat was all the way down her throat. Despite it not being as big as Ayla's, she was still having trouble.

It didn't take long for the first herm to lose a load down the willing girl's throat. However, despite her eagerness, she was unable to swallow it when the prick was balls-deep. Instead, Rebecca ended up regurgiating the thick cum all over the member when the herm withdrew.

As soon as the futa's cock was withdrawn, it was replaced by the other one. She resumed the facefucking that her partner had just finished with. Ayla on the other hand was doing nothing but shouting demeaning phrases at the one under her. Rebecca was soaking it all up, with her own orgasm starting to approach despite all the abuse. It was just what she had wanted since her endeavor on the flight.

In Ayla's cruel manner, she pushed Rebecca's head down all the way on the herm's cock, preventing her from coming up. The redhead's eyes rolled back as she enjoyed the sensation, despite chocking all the while. That was all it took for Rebecca to finally be pushed over the edge as her legs gave out from her orgasm. The entire time, the fake cock was down her throat, threatening to coat it with another viscous load.

The stress finally reached its breaking point with Ayla as she too, filled the quim of the younger girl. The massive amount of fluid wouldn't be contained, and as soon as Ayla withdrew, the sticky stuff flowed out, creating a puddle on the carpet.

HOPE's chime rang from above.

"I know HOPE. I'll be right there." Ayla responded to the unmentioned statements as she walked back to her desk. "In the meantime, I want you two to keep at it. She needs to get used to it."

"Oh, and HOPE, find that stupid bitch of mine."

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers