Creamy Resolution for the New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know." She laughed.

My dick was straining. It was so hard it was almost hurting me. Sally noticed my discomfort. She lay down next to me and made herself comfortable. I watched the back of her head and felt her soft warm mouth envelop the head of my erect dick. I moaned as she swirled her tongue around my hardness. Sally used her hand to grasp my dick at the base and firmly stroked my hard member up and down. I felt her lips form a perfect circle as she bobbed her head up and down on my length. I wanted to pinch my hard little nipples, but couldn't as my hands were still tied to the bed. Sally continued to suck and stroke me and it did not take long before I spurted several jets of my warm sperm into her mouth. Sally stroked and squeezed me coaxing every last drop of sperm out from my dick.

She turned to face me with a slight smile on the corners of her lips. Her cheeks were puffed out as she had not swallowed and her mouth was obviously full. She leaned forward and kissed me. I felt a big wad of my thick warm sperm flood into my mouth as Sally opened my lips with her tongue. We passed it between us swirling it round with our tongues. Eventually I had to swallow and I enjoyed the salty mixture making its way down the back of my throat. Sally smiled at my obvious pleasure as I tasted myself.

"It will soon be New Year again and time to make some new resolutions." She happily said.

Goodness knows what I'm going to ask her for as my special treats. I will have to think about it but my cards could involve Simon... we will have to wait and see.

12