Creating an Addiction Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing the story of how I created a cock craving hotwife.
5.1k words
4.3
40k
37
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro: Read part 1! This is the story of how a slut fuck buddy of mine (Sam) helped me devise a plan to turn my wife (Nat) into a hotwife/slutwife, with the help from her ex boyfriend (Ritchie). In this part the plan starts to work... and we come to a cross-roads.

*–*

The events of that night with Sam kept me hot for days, no weeks later – the conversation with Sam and the words on those text messages making me obsessive about turning my wife into a true cock and cum slut. Every time I let myself imagine her giving herself to pleasure, with me and others, my cock ached it got so hard. It wasn't just about me, I wanted my wife Nat to discover a source of pleasure, guilt-free fucking and more orgasms than any one man could give a woman.

Unfortunately, it was weeks later and I was beginning to wonder if Sam and I had misjudged everything, as I'd not heard much back from her, and hadn't really noticed any change in my wife. Had Sam been able to even get Richie to contact my wife Nat? Yes, Nat still spent a little time on her tablet when at home, but nothing more than I'd noticed before, and I'd not noticed any difference in her demeanour or her sexual appetite, so there were no signs she was either chatting with another guy or feeling guilty.

It was making it hard to concentrate at work – every free moment when I wasn't concentrating my thoughts wondered back ... had Richie sent that first Facebook message? Had my wife even remembered their previous chats – and would she want to chat with him now or would she run the proverbial mile? I had sent Sam the odd poke to try and get something out of her, but she was even busier than me at work, and I knew not to push it.

A week later and I'd pretty much given up on this as just a dirty fantasy when I checked my 'other' e-mail – and there it was, Sam's name and the subject "contact made". My heart was racing as I opened the e-mail and scanned it.

"Richie as contacted Nat – in fact, there's been a few messages back and forth from what he's told me. Sounds like Nat was pretty cool with him at first, but he's a bit of a charmer, and won her over with some friendly chat. He's shown me some of their messages, and you'll be pleased to know she's responding with her own quite flirty messages now. Stage 1 achieved. I've told him to slowly remind her of their fun before, and to suggest it would be fun to start again. I'll be back with an update next week. Sam xxx"

Phew, so this was really happening – excitement, a little jealousy, and a feeling of nerves hit me hard, my hands were shaking as I closed down my e-mail. I had to keep telling myself that a few Facebook messages were hardly anything serious, and didn't mean every step of our naughty plan would work out. After all, I was gambling that Nat still had that naughty streak in her which had allowed her to chat with guys and talk dirty all those years before. Could she unleash that naughty girl again – could she become a slut? Time would tell, and it would be a tough wait I was sure!

* ––- *

A couple of weeks later and my spider senses were buzzing; well they would be if I had superpowers. I'd started to pick up on little changes in my lovely wife Nat – subtle at first, but slowly things were adding up. She was spending more time on her tablet, and rather than just scrolling she was typing more on the screen and was being careful to keep what she was doing secret from me. I caught her grinning when reading, and sometimes squirming where she sat, and I could only imagine she was getting dirty messages from her online lover, making her pussy twitch with excitement. I knew the signs, her grinding her thighs together trying to satisfy that itch. On those evenings, she was keen to get to bed early, and she jumped on me urgently getting me hard, and her pussy was on fire and soaking as she lowered herself onto my cock, making us both groan with the pleasure. We fucked hard and fast, I guessed Nat needed to cum after hours of being teased and not being able to touch herself without giving the game away to me. She shook as she ground her clit against me, exploding with such force she squirted a little, soaking my cock and balls, making me cum hard too, filling her with my spunk as she groaned and collapsed down on my chest, her breath ragged.

Yes, my plan still seemed to be working.

The next day while sitting at my desk at work I sent a hopeful message to Sam, to see if she could take a moment out of her busy day.

"Hi Sam, have you heard any more, I can tell Nat is chatting more with Richie!"

My luck was in, as just moments later my phone pinged with a reply.

"Oh yes, he's told me she's becoming a good slut for him, even more so than last time. She's even initiating conversations during the day and their chats are purely sexual now." Sam replied, the words confirming my deviant thoughts.

"She's getting hotter every day," I typed, "I knew this would re-ignite her sexual self."

"And I'm sure you're getting the full benefit?" Sam queried.

"Oh yes, very much so, she's fucking hot in bed after her chats," I replied, smiling to myself as I played back our recent fuck sessions. "I was pleasantly surprised when Nat asked me to finger her arse as I took her from behind, she's never done that before."

"Oh that will be Richie, he's got her virtually taking his big cock up her arse, and he's told me that he's got her fingering her own arse in the toilets at work while they dm each other, he's training her to cum through stimulation there. He's a good boy." Sam explained, which made my cock harden and start leaking pre-cum right there – god I needed a wank after this conversation. Sam continued to type; "I have to go but don't worry, I'll keep contact with him and get all the sordid details, pushing him further too, reminding him of all his fantasies we've shared before. Speak soon xxx."

With my blood pumping, I sneaked into the gents toilets to wank, as my cock was fit to burst.

* ––- *

As the weeks wore on, the changes in Nat were becoming more obvious. She had a glow about her, new confidence. New clothes were appearing, and she was wearing sexier outfits to her work – lower cut and tighter tops, shorter skirts, stockings and high heels sometimes. Having a second many sexually interested in her gave her new found confidence, and I loved the result. I believed most women want to know they are attractive to men, and their husbands or boyfriends aren't good enough litmus paper, because "of course" they fancy their other half. The spark of someone new wanting them set off the fire in her pussy, a fire I was appreciating all the more.

Nat was spending longer chatting online with Ritchie, coming to bed late, her cunt dripping wet and needing sex. She starting talking dirty, quite a change as she was always the quiet one during sex. She enjoyed and encouraged me to finger her arse at any opportunity while fucking her or using her toys. I noticed she wanted me to use her big 9-inch dildo on her far more... sometimes I'd walk in on her in the bedroom with it stuffed her up, waiting for me to join her. She'd beg me to finger her arse as she screwed herself with the dildo, stretching her pussy to its limits. I knew she was imagining it was Ritchie, and I was very happy to help in that fantasy. I'd talk to her as we played, "you like that extra cock in you as I fuck you don't you, you'd love two cocks to play with," and she moans and agrees with far more enthusiasm than she used to.

When we went out to our favourite local bar, Nat dressed to tease and sat on the barstool with me flashing stocking clad leg. As we got tipsy, she looked around the room, telling me which guys were hot, and asking if I thought they found her sexy. I assured her they'd all love to fuck her, in fact if she was not careful she'd get gangbanged by them all right here over the bar, which made her squirm in her seat even though she playfully punched my arm and muttered about me being a pervert. Still, when I came back from going to the toilet, I spotted her chatting with a guy who was standing a little too close, and she was doing little to stop him touch her arm. I hung back for a while, seeing what might happen, but he left a minute later, after spotting her wedding ring and being put off.

A few days later I came home from work early to find what I thought was an empty house, which was odd because Nat should have been at home. I heard a moan from upstairs, and my heart raced. I took off my shoes and sneaked up, my heartbeat sounding like a drum in my own ears, but I was quiet enough and Nat was too far gone to notice me. She had her dildo stuffed up her, and was holding her phone with its light on in a way that made it obvious she was filming – and probably broadcasting it to her online lover. She was talking dirty, and I could hear a male voice replying to her. She called him master, and begged to cum, riding the dildo and showing him everything. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat so I guessed they had been at this for ages.. maybe hours. I didn't want to break the spell, so sneaked back down and put my shoes back on, sneaking out to walk to a local park to give her more time.

I pulled out my phone and quickly sent a message to Sam telling her what they were up to. She must have been on the way home as she replied quickly.

"It sounds like training is going very well. She's a righty naughty one, more than we realised. You must be very happy, and horny!"

"Yeah I'm constantly hard these days, she's so hot too I'm worn out." I joked.

"Complaints complaints, oh what a hard life," she teased.

"Still I want more and I've got an idea. When he tells you about today and how she's calling him master... maybe you could hint that he should get her to shave her pussy and send him a picture. I'll know if that works obviously, and it will be another sign things are moving on and she'll do what he wants. text later. Xx"

I wanted him to keep pushing her, and I'd certainly appreciate Nath with a smooth cunt, plus it would take her another step towards being a slut for another man, a physical sign of her journey, a constant reminder at work and at home. I suddenly decided to change up my timescales, as hiding in the shadows wasn't quite enough for me.

"In fact Sam, tell him something more... he's not only to persuade Nat to shave her pussy, as it's something she can't hide for me, she's to explain to me WHY she needs it shaved, and tell me everything. It's time for her to properly admit she's a hotwife. No more secrets."

"You sure, we originally were going to get it go further before you made her come out and tell you?" Sam texted back.

"Yep, I think it will be OK, she's hooked already," I replied, trusting my instincts.

* ––- *

Three nights later and I was sitting on my sofa with a beer in hand, more than ready for a relaxing weekend after a tough week at work. It hadn't helped that I was on edge, constantly expecting my plans for Nat to backfire on me. I'd noticed that she had been quiet Thursday night, she seemed to have something on her mind, but I didn't know what it was, and if it was a request from Richie, what she felt about it. Had I pushed to fast?

I had some time to kill, with Nat taking a bath before we settled down to watch a film, so I flipped through Facebook on my phone. 'What's this'? I thought to myself, noticing Nat had a new friend – well well, it was Ritchie. So she'd openly friended him now had she? A good sign. As I heard Nat coming down the stairs, my phone vibrated, and I just had time to check the message, a short thumbs up emoticon from Sam. I hoped that meant what I thought it did!

In walked Nat, smelling of bubble bath wrapped in a soft towelling robe. She smiled a little sheepishly and sat next to me, handing me a bottle of moisturising lotion in a slightly shaking hand.

"Would you mind rubbing some lotion into my skin?" she asked me pulling the rob down a little around her shoulders.

"Of course, you know it would be my pleasure!" I grinned, still a schoolboy when it came to rubbing anything slippery into my wife's body.

Nat turned around and let the robe drop, giving me access to her shoulders and back. Not needing another prompt I warmed some lotion in my hands and then started to slide it over her body, lazily running my hands in circles. Nat seemed tense, so I hoped my touch would help relax her.

"I wanted to speak to you about something... I... well I don't want you to be mad. I .. I think you'll be pleased, but I'm not sure." Nat stammeredd out, and I realised she'd planned to face away from me to make it easy for her to get the words out. As the words were exactly what I'd planned to get from her, I made sure I made it easier for her.

"Of course Nat, you know you can tell me anything, and I'm sure I could never be mad at you. Whatever it is I want to hear it." I promised her, and I was telling the truth.

"This isn't easy for me to say, so please don't interrupt till I'm finished. Well you know you're always whispering to me during sex... about how you'd love to see me with another guy... when you use toys on me asking me to imagine it's another cock? I know I've resisted it – but I know it turns you on, and I mean really gets you hard. Well, I've been thinking about it a lot recently, as I want to please you so much, and, well, I think it could be fun. But I need to know, and I mean truthfully, not just sex talk while you're excited, do you really like the idea of me... of me being a hotwife and... and being with other men?" she asked, a shiver running through her as she asked the final question.

This is it, I thought to myself, the turning point. Rather than answer immediately, I shuffled closer to her, moving my hands down to slide her robe off completely and put my lips to her neck, lightly kissing her soft skin as I breathed in to smell her. I reached up and took hold of her neck length auburn hair, and pulled her to me, bringing my lips to her ear, and I whispered "Yessss."

I could feel all the stress flow out of Nat's body as I said that one word, she was obviously worried that after my years of hints and suggestions during sex, that I really only meant it for fantasy play. "It's something I've thought about and wanted for years now. Even before those times when you found guys to chat to online and cybersex with. You knew I loved how hot it made you but still doubted it?"

"I know – it's not something easy to accept, or understand. It used to scare, make me think you didn't want me, or wanted someone else and use it as an excuse to leave me." She explained, leaning back into me as I held her close.

"No no it's not like that at all," I started, but Nat interrupted me.

"I know darling, I now understand. I've been reading and researching online, and a friend has also helped explain it, and show me where to look. I think I'm ready to explore it with you." She said, telling me the one thing I'd ached for, needed, for so long. It took me a few seconds to catch on to the keyword 'friend' – and I wondered if that friend was Ritchie. In fact, I knew it must be the more I thought about it.

"I'm so glad – I want you to know it's only about sex and having fun, and will never change my love for you. I'm sure you've read that too. But tell me, now we're being open with each other. Who was the friend who helped?" I asked innocently. Nat is very clever, she wouldn't have included that part by accident, she wanted me to dig, I was sure.

"Oh well that's part of what I wanted to talk about, you remember years ago when we used to chat online with others from that chat room? When you cybered with your friend Sam, and I did the same with her boyfriend Ritchie? Well, Ritchie got in touch out of the blue. I wasn't sure if you'd be happy with me talking to him at first, but we was funny, and insistent, and, well I couldn't' help myself, and well, I've been a naughty girl." Nat admitted, luckily she couldn't see my grin as she was still sitting with her back to me.

"Ah OK, so I'm guessing you've been chatting and that's why your pussy has been extra hot and wet recently?" I teased. "Don't worry, I'm not mad, far from it. It's great you've found someone already to play with." I said to reassure her.

"I'm so glad you're pleased – I want to be your hotwife, and I want to please you so much. I, erm, there's something else. Ritchie asked me to do something for him, and it felt so naughty I just had to do it." Nat said, standing and turning around, moving her hands from where she'd had them covering her pussy. Her now slick smooth shaven pussy, which looked a little pink from the razor work. I could see wetness there, she was obviously turned on from what she had done and our conversation.

"Oh fuck Nat, that looks so good. Now I know what this lotion is for! Come closer, let me help you." Nat obediently stepped closer, and I pushed her back on the sofa before me, touching her thighs to indicate she should open her legs, which she did without question. It seemed her submissive side was starting to appear, probably coming out with the start of her 'training' from Ritchie, and the excitement she was feeling. Her eyes watched me intently as I poured some lotion into my hand, and then approached her, sliding my slippery fingers and palm over her mons, making her gasp from the jolt of cold and my touch. I made sure she was coated and slippery, rubbing my palm up and down her slit grazing her clit. My fingers found her opening, and she was so wet two fingers slid in with no resistance, bringing a moan from Nat's other lips.

"So you shaved your cunt for Ritchie did you ... slut?" I asked, my use of the word slut something I wouldn't have done before, but it felt right now, to remind her what she would become. She gasped and her eyes darted to mine – but she ground her pussy against my hand so I knew it excited her even more.

"Yes sir, he was very insistent. He's very dominant... and I find I want to ..."

"Submit to him? You want to be his submissive do you, my slutty wife?" I pushed, my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, juices covering them.

"Yes!" she shuddered, a small orgasm making her body flush and shake.

"Well you better please him, do whatever he says. It will please me for you to become his slut – as well as mine. Of course, you must remember you are mine first and always, but as long as you remember that, you can have all the fun you can handle with others. Never behind my back now though, I expect to know everything you do, everything!" I ordered – taking on a more dominant role myself now I knew Nat wanted to submit. Her eyes were wide, her breathing deep and fast, her pussy was so wet I could see it running down her thighs.

"Of course sir, thank you. I love you." She added tears in her eyes. I realised it wasn't only me who needed to follow this course, Nat must have needed it deep down too.

"There's one more thing Ritchie said, well two. One was to tell you why I had shaved, and now that's done, there's just one more thing to do. Could you get my phone?" Nat asked, her big eyes looking up at me.

"Of course my sweet wife." I thought I could guess what he wanted, and was more than happy to oblige.

When I returned to Nat she had her legs obscenely open, fingers holding her pussy lips open. Without needing to ask I put her phone in camera mode, first taking a few shots of her full body, then getting in close to take shots of her slippery smooth shaved cunt, juices flowing from it. I handed her the phone and she quickly texted the best shots.

"Now he's got his proof, get on your knees slut, I need you to take care of me while you tell me what else you've been up to," I told her, helping her off the sofa with shaky legs.

Nat quickly unbuttoned me and had my cock free in seconds, straining hard and dripping in pre-cum. She engulfed it in her mouth, sucking far more eagerly than she had for many years. She surprised me how deep she managed to take it, almost forcing herself to gag it down. I grabbed her hair and pulled her off me wanting to savour this moment.

12