Creating Sexy IV

Story Info
Plus size MILF continues to explore virtual sex.
1.4k words
4.33
1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 05/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day five. I feel so good after last night, I wake up early to fix my hair and makeup. First, I shave my legs and spend time using the body butter scrub that makes my skin so soft for days after I use it. I have no doubts. I have no fears. I want to smile and laugh and be free like this always.

I select one of my newer bras to wear. It's a black lace bralette with racerback straps and a front closing gold clasp. Looks beautiful, but absolutely no support, lol. With my hair and makeup done, I take time to take a few pictures of myself. Damn, I look good, but even better, I feel good.

I pull up outside of work and sit in my car for a few minutes. I open the social media app and take a pic for YouStillThinkOfMe. One of my face and one of my little surprises, I brought my rose clit sucker with me. I thought I might try to use it in the car if he asked for another video. My cheeks flaming red and my heart beating fast, I quickly send. No worrying, no doubts allowed. I'm listening to my inner queen dictate what feels good and moving in that direction. Hopefully he finds it enticing!

I have a lot of walking and transporting to do at work that day. My tits bounce and jiggle like never before in my lacy bralette. I try to get a video to show my new dom, but I'm not sure it captures it well and of course I'm nervous trying to video my tits while I walk, lol. How would I explain that?

The day is full, so I do not ever use my rose. I do hop on to chat on the late afternoon and meet some great guys, but also some not so great guys, lol. I end up chatting with a lonely, horny married guy and we connect about feeling the absence of our spouse. once again, I thought maybe we would talk again because I felt such a connection. His pics were good - action shots of poses he would be making as he prepared to climb on top of you or welcome you into his lap.

I identified my favorite positions as riding on top - any direction, as well as being taken from behind any position. His pictures definitely helped evoke the right heat between my legs while captivating and filling my mind with lust. His descriptions and comments matching my style well. The best part about phone or virtual sex,

I believe is how much easier it is to climax at the same time as the other person. Similarly, it also intensifies the orgasm when the other person is egging it on, but you have control over your own pleasure. He is gone as soon as climax is reached. I think we both enjoyed ourselves, but who can be sure when the other person runs away once the goal for them is reached? A rather common phenomenon, I have now deduced.

So I have climaxed, but did not get fully satisfied without more affirmation or continued connection, so I stay on the chat site. I am unsure of what this means. I want more affirmations. But I want to make sure I don't fall into people pleasing. I want to prioritize my pleasure, with kindness and reciprocity of course, but I don't want to only turn down the most egregious faux pas. I don't want to feel like I have to stay if I have other possibilities to meet my desires. Or that it's my duty or obligation to support the other person even if I'm not fully attracted or into their preferences.

This lesson applies to so many areas of my life. Maybe I'm justifying my desire to continue on chatting, but I've tried to teach myself to do this for 20+ years and this is the closest I've ever come. So if I learn it from chatting about sex with strangers then I'm OK with that. Because the point to learn it, not learn it in the "right" way so I follow other peoples' expectations. As I'm trying to think through and understand my feelings, and make sure that I'm not developing an unhealthy addiction, a few messages pop up.

The one that catches my eye is from a guy named Dylan. He asks for role play right away, and that is my preferred type of chat. I can have more confidence and be more seductive when playing a role. We were really vibing as well. He was younger, in his early 30s. He wanted me to be the sexy roommate he was chasing after and finally gives in. I pretend I know what it's like to have a hot, young guy chase and beg for my attention. Our descriptions are delicious and both of us are getting so turned on. I pretend to be sad after a failed date where the guy told me I was a bad kisser. Dylan holds me and cuddles me to make me feel better, as any good platonic friend would do.

I get the idea to have him kiss me and tell me if it's good or not, and what I could work on to be a better kisser. We describe our first kiss on the couch, and both of us are panting. Dylan thinks it's one of the best kisses of his life. I reveal I had no bad date, and that I made this up in order to convince him to kiss me. Things escalate from there. I'm straddling him on the couch, grinding my pussy into his erection, kissing like there is no tomorrow.

He tells me to get up and come with him to his room. He lays me on the bed and delivers soft kisses from my lips down and buries his head in my sex to get a good taste. His descriptions and details are impeccable. Not just simply, "I'm going to lick your clit and swirl my tongue".

But things like, "I kiss your inner thighs and pussy lips, but in a pattern where you never know where to expect the next one, causing shivers of pleasure to zing up your spine and bring goose pimples out across your lower belly. You arch your hips and twist to try to direct me where to go to give you relief and bring me into contact with your throbbing clit. But I have been dreaming of this during our entire time living here and I am going to build your climax to an intensity that you have never felt. I need you to crave me and burn for me, the way I have been burning for you."

Jesus. He brings me to climax discussing oral sex and then I take the lead to discuss all the things I wanted to do to his cock. I have a little script of elements I like to include: running my nipples along a man's inner thigh, being able to taste him first at my own pace and then allowing him to fuck my mouth once trust is established, and wanting to lick precum and swallow the real cum. But I also try to add in elements from what I learned about this man and things that would make him increase his own real climax and intensity.

We decide to go back to the original couch to fuck with me straddling him. Again, details continue at A level. "Your warm thick thighs wrap around my core. My hands grip your upper thighs to help steady you as my throbbing cock plunges into your needy pussy. Then I bring my hands to rest on your hips and help bring you in balls deep with each thrust."

I am heady with lust once again. I am fantasizing in my mind so much that I feel like this is real. I think the connection to this person may be real. Dylan says it too. I have my pink rabbit vibrator humming on my pussy. I'm grinding down onto it imagining I am a hot, sexy roommate who has just captured her prey. The romantic, yet sexy descriptions and the sensations of a thick vibrator overwhelm my senses. There is a G spot orgasm that is familiar and intense, plus the spawning and pulsing from orgasming is wonderfully long before, during, and after climax. However, I can then position the rabbit's silicon ears against my clit and angle the vibrator to the back of my lower pussy wall and have another one or two orgasms from this angle. Thoroughly satiated and fucked. However, once again, alone.