Creation of a Submissive

Story Info
He shapes her into his perfect little plaything...
5.1k words
4.38
32.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

### A Whore Awakens

Georgie was going to a party. It was the first one in a while and she was excited. She had a new dress, new heel and the new underwear she had treated herself to the other week. It was a house party thrown at someone her best friend had known for years. He apparently always threw good parties but only certain people were invited. Her friend had assured her that there would be boys and she was looking forward to some fun and seeing what trouble she could get into.

She looked herself over in the long mirror before she left the house. She stood around five foot seven, a little taller with the sexy red heels she had on tonight. They looked amazing with her strappy red dress that accented her small but perfect breasts at 34a. Her hair, straightened and blonde looked gorgeous. She smoothed her hand over the material feeling her nipples harden at the brief touch. God she was horny. She had never had sex but must have read every piece of writing on the subject lately. It had started when her friends had let her borrow a copy of a recent popular book that had a kinky relationship at its core. Before that she hadn't really considered it but after that one book she had trawled the internet finding wilder and more interesting stuff that aroused her every time she thought about it. That had been the reason for the shopping trip this week to get some new lingerie. She wanted to start experiencing it.

Her friends arrived in the taxi and she ran outside clutching her bag. She slid into the car carefully but even so her dress slid up her legs showing off her stunning figure. The girls laughed and giggled as they drove to the part, out to the edges of town to the guy's house. It was quite large with a high perimeter wall. The drove up to the main gate and as they got out the taxi they could already hear music and laughter from inside. Susan one of Georgie's friends who knew the owner went over and buzzed the intercom. After a few seconds the gate open and they went inside.

There was a large two story house, with lawns surrounding it. On one of the lawns there was a large marque set up with a bar inside and a DJ booth, at the other end of the lawns was a large pool and next to it a hot tub. Georgie looked round in amazement then smiled and made her way to the bar. She ordered a drink and fished her purse out only to find that the first few were on the house. She sat around with her friends for a few minutes then they all got up to dance. It was a warm night and the combination of alcohol and heat made her skin flushed. There were a few boys there that she danced with and some quite attractive but they didn't seem to hold what she was looking for.

As the evening wore on and Georgie got slightly more drunk though she was careful not to drink too much and have to head home early, like Susan had, she spotted a man talking to a group of people who were laughing and chatting on some of the benches set out around the lawn. He had been pointed out as the owner and host earlier so she thought she had better say Hi and thank you. She started out purposefully across the lawn to where he sat and as she got there suddenly felt a bit shy around this group of confident and happy individuals. She smiled hesitantly at the man who stood up and saying goodbye to that group walked over to her.

"Hi, I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you, I'm Nick..."

"Hi, I'm Georgie... I just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for the invitation. I have had a fun night so far. I have never been to one of your parties before."

"Well Georgie, why don't I show you round the house?"

Nick looped his arm through his and led her up towards the house. He was a good few inches taller than her and her heels made it difficult to walk on the grass so they walked along the path round the edge of the lawns whilst Nick asked her about herself. She in turn asked a few questions and as she looked at him she seemed mesmerised by his green eyes which seemed to see right through into her core. She stumbled slightly on the uneven path and his firm hands held her. She felt thoughts drifting to how those firm hands would feel elsewhere and looked him over again. Tall, reasonably handsome with broad, powerful shoulders he looked fairly good, she guessed his age to be around thirty and her fantasies drifted away again.

Suddenly snapping back to reality she realised that he had just asked her a question.

"I am so sorry, what did you say I missed that?" She asked with a slight giggle...

"Not listening properly hey... In my days if you didn't listen properly you were spanked..."

"Oh please..." It slipped out before she even registered. Her hand flew to her lips and she blushed crimson. "Oh god... I didn't mean to say that?"

To her embarrassment Nick had let out a particularly amused laugh and squeezed her close to him for a second. "Oh I had forgotten what it was like to speak without thinking... I tend to watch my words very carefully so that I don't say things I shouldn't... I am quite good with words, even had a few books published... but they probably wouldn't interest a young lady like you now." He raised one eyebrow as he looked at her and she shivered slightly, goosebumps running down her spine that had nothing to do with the cooling evening air.

"Maybe I would... what are they about?"

By now they had arrived at the house and he explained that it might just be easier to show her. He led her indoors and through the main rooms into what was obviously a study and writing area. A large wooden desk occupied the centre of the room with a large bay window behind it to let in light. Through it she could see the gardens and the marque with a few people still going strong despite the pitch blackness around the rest of the garden. One of the walls was lined with books whilst the others were covered in pictures. It took her a minute to realise the pictures were actually artistically taken photos, showing a variety of women in roped restraints. Each had signed thank you next to them, framed on the wall from the photographer. Nick picked up a book from the desk.

"This is my latest one..." He grinned at her, the cover matched one of the photographs on the wall. She realised the photos were actually covers. Curiously, the alcohol helping her confidence, she opened the book and read a few lines in the middle. She felt herself instantly getting wet, the description was amazing, it was just what she had been reading online, the ideas behind the story seemed perfect to her from the few lines she read.

She suddenly became aware that Nick was leaning on the desk watching her read, and that she had been biting her bottom lip, and that her nipples were poking very clearly through the front of her dress.

"I can give you a signed copy if you want to take one home and finish it..." Nick smiled, and behind that smile and his captivating eyes seemed a wealth of understanding and knowledge of what was going through her head.

"Yes please..." She managed to whisper as he walked towards her.

She couldn't move, couldn't think, could barely breath as his firm hands came up to cup the side of her face and tilt it up. He moved and positioned her, took control and kissed her. In that one moment of him taking charge she surrendered. She knew that it was this man that she wanted, this man that would take her, this man who could give her everything she craved. Looking back years later she still couldn't explain it but this was the choice that fit.

Nick had moved her so that she was against the desk, the cheeks of her ass resting on the surface as he pressed her back kissing her fiercely. His hands roamed her body eagerly, feeling her soft warm skin, tracing the curves of her hips, enjoying the sensations of her against him. He could feel his arousal rapidly building and he grabbed a handful of her hair, hearing her gasp and kissing her again, his kisses traced down the side of her neck to just about the top of her dress, the barest hint of his kisses on the tops of her breasts. Then his firm hands pulled the top of her dress down exposing her pert, aroused nipples to his greedy mouth. He licked and sucked and teased them until she was sure her wetness must be soaked through her new panties.

His hands slid down to stroke her long legs then up lifting the dress. She wiggled her bum so it slid up easily and then he just pulled it up and over her head dropping it on the chair next to the desk. He stood back for a moment to admire this beauty in front of him. Her almost naked body, long legs ending in the heels, sexy red lace panties covering an obviously shaven pussy. Then he moved forwards again. Stepping between her legs he lifted her onto her back on the desk, lifting her long legs straight up in the air he grabbed a handful of the panties and pulled them hurridly, almost savagely up and off over the heels dropping them beside her dress.

"Please," she almost whispered, "I need it, I want you but..."

He sensed her hesitation and heard the whispers even above his rising lust. "I'm your first?" She nodded looking vulnerable for a moment and he smiled gently. "Then tonight will be a night you will remember always..."

He knelt in front of the desk and lowered his mouth to her bare shaven cunt and slowly ran his tongue along the length of her slit. She cried out, her hips almost bucking her off the desk. His firm hand pinned her down and he proceeded to tease and fuck her wet pussy with his talented tongue. It circled her clit, split her open, darted in and out... Long wet strokes drove her insane and pushed her closer and closer until she exploded for him. Just as she was coming down from that peak she heard the zip on his pants. Looking up through the orgasmic haze she watched as his shirt, pants and boxers all went away. He stood there naked, his hard cock jutting proudly in front as he stepped in towards her again. He gripped his cock and teased her sensitive pussy with the head. Rubbing it against her clit making her cry out again.

Then slowly he eased the head inside her tight hole. He began to push it deeper and deeper until with a final thrust he broke deep inside her and leaning over her kissed her as he penetrated her fully. Her hands reaching up to grip him tightly, nails digging into his skin as she felt a hot, thick, hard cock buried inside her for the first time. He gave her time to get used to it then began slowly to slide his shaft in and out of her. It was lucky that she was so wet from her orgasm as he wasn't sure he could have fucked as tight a pussy as this without it. She gripped his cock like a glove and even when he began to speed up it still felt amazingly tight around him.

With her encouraging moans and cries when he drove into her it wasn't long before his firm hands had her pinned to the desk and he drove himself in and out of her harder and harder. She cried out and came for him, not once but twice more under his driving cock, begging him, pleading with him to fuck her, to make her his...

Georgie didn't know where it all came from, it was like a flood gate had opened... All the fantasies, all the dirty sexy stories she had read, the nasty language she never would have uttered before gushed out of her mouth... she told him that she was on the pill, that she wanted to feel him cum inside her, she told him that she was his slut, his fuck toy to use, she begged him to fuck her harder.

He did just that until he could hold back no longer. He rammed his cock inside her, the force lifting her slim, young body off the desk as his shaft exploded deep within her. She felt every blast of his cum deep inside her, felt every shiver and shake as his cock throbbed deep within her and she came again. This time it was so intense that her young body couldn't cope and she blacked out.

-------------

### A Whore Kneels

Georgie awoke to a darken room. It took her a few moments to recall everything that happened. She was lying in a bed much larger than her own; the sheets felt wonderfully soft against her bare skin... She froze trying to put it all back together, the party, Nick, the desk, his cock inside her and then the amazing sensations. She blushed as she remembered the things she had said. She was now naked, her pussy ached slightly but not in a bad way. As she lay there remembering her first encounter with Nick her fingers drifted slowly over her soft warm skin. Under the sheets one hand slowly cupped her breasts and teased her nipples whilst the other slid slowly down to stroke her pussy. She slipped one finger inside and found her clit, teasing it gently.

She lay there in the dark room, on someone else's bed, in someone else's house and played with herself. She felt hotter and hornier than she had every felt before and her pussy ached for relief. Just as she was about to cum the door of the room opened and in walked Nick. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. She tried to move her hands away from where she had been playing with herself but Nick noticed and smiled.

"I was coming to check you were okay but I guess that is obvious. You are a horny little slut aren't you...?"

She blushed and stared at him. Nick decided to see how far she would go with this side of herself that she had just discovered.

"When I ask you a question Georgie I expect an answer..."

"Yes..." She whispered.

"Yes what?" Nick pushed.

"Yes I am a horny little slut..." Even as she said those words Georgie felt a rush of heat to her pussy. It excited her to be revealing this to him. Other than the insanely hot sex last night he was a total stranger and yet she seemed to instantly trust him and want to open up to him.

"Very good slut... I am glad to hear you admit that."

Nick slowly pulled the sheets back revealing her naked and flushed body. She was warm and horny, her skin covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she watched Nick's hand slowly descend to stroke over her legs. She shivered at the firm strong hands that slid up past her knee. His fingers tightened around her thigh and he reached over to spread her long slim legs wider. "Now slut... Show me what you were doing before I walked in."

She looked into her eyes and relaxed, feeling the strength behind those eyes as her hands moved slowly down to her wet, shaven pussy. She spread the lips with one hand whilst the other teased her clit. A small gasp escaped her lips but Nick's eyes never left hers. The eye contact made every sensation electric, she stared up at him, her hands almost moving without thought as she teased and played, her breathing coming quicker as Nick squeezed her warm flesh. Just as she was about to cum she watched Nick reach out and take her hands halting her.

She lay there, frustrated, burning with need as he stood and stripped off his clothes. He moved to the bed and she looked him over. Early thirties, not badly built with his thick hard cock jutting away from his body.

"Reach out and touch my cock slut..."

She hesitantly stretched out her fingers and stroked along his shaft whilst Nick looked down at her, unconsciously she licked her lips as she gripped his shaft and stroked the length. A soft sigh escaped Nick's lips as her delicate fingers explored the length of his cock. He moved to kneel on the bed next to her and grabbed a handful of her hair, tilting her face towards his shaft.

"Taste my cock slut..."

Guided by his hand on her hair she moved her head towards his cock, there was little hesitation this time as she opened her mouth. Her tongue flickering out to taste the head and the precum there. Opening her mouth wider she swallowed the head of his cock. As she did so Nick gripped her head with both hands and pushed his cock deeper. She gagged and convulsed on the bed and he eased up a bit before insistently pushing his cock deeper into her mouth.

She struggled and worked hard, her breathing panicked before she calmed and began to work her tongue and moth around his cock swallowing it down. Nick grinned, she was a natural and took his cock deeper into her mouth then a lot of his girlfriends had been able to. He kept hold of her hair as he slowly fucked her mouth. Her hands drifted up to stroke and caress his cock as he fucked her mouth. He looked down at this amazing slut sucking his cock and she looked up at him. That eye contact and lust that he saw in her eyes sent him over the edge and he exploded in her mouth.

Normally he would have expected her to choke but she swallowed hard and fast, taking every bit of his cum that flooded her mouth and there was a lot. Finally spent he flopped down on the bed beside her and took her into his arms. "Well done slut. You swallowed all of that; you are a natural cock sucker."

She preened at the praise and curled her soft warm body up against him. His arms slowly stroking over her skin as her hand continued to play with his semi hard cock. She thought back to all she had read. It had been good but the reality was even better. She stroked the length of his shaft, watching as it slowly grew back to hardness in her hand. She wanted to feel it inside her again. It had felt so good last night, to be filled and fucked with his powerful cock.

She leaned in close to him... "Please will you have sex with me again?" She was hesitant and unsure and even as she said it she felt his cock throb in her fingers.

"If you want my cock inside you then you are going to have to learn to ask properly slut. You need to address me as Sir and I want you to beg for my cock in your pussy... Try it again..."

"Please Sir... I want to feel your cock in my pussy... Please fuck me... I want to be your slut..."

At that last Nick could certainly hold back no longer and rolled onto one elbow. He raised himself above her and slid his arms under her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders. He ran his tongue along the length of her slit making her cry out. Lowering her down slightly he lined his cock up with her wet slit and slowly slid himself inside her. As he entered her she came. Almost instantly, so horny from her playing and sucking his cock that just the feel of it splitting her open made her cum shuddering against him.

He gave her a second then with her calves on his shoulders he began to slide in and out of her wet pussy. She cried out every time he thrust deep inside her. "Oh god, I am your slut Sir..." She gripped his arms braced either side of her as he drove his cock inside her. He bent her in half and hammered her down into the bed over and over. He looked down to see his slick cock splitting her open and groaned. Leaning down and marvelling at how flexible she was he wrapped his lips then teeth around her nipple making her gasp as he drilled her. She came again and again. Crying out, begging him not to stop to fuck her...

Nick was approaching his peak now and reached up one arm under her head to grab a handful of her hair. Lifting her head and looking into the sex-crazed eyes of his new slut he rammed his cock as deep as he could and filled her tight pussy with his cum. He thrust hard and deep, pumping his cum as deep inside her stretched hole as he could before sliding out of her. She let out a little cry of disappointment as he left her but he slid up, grabbing a handful of her hair he pressed his cock to her lips.

"I expect my slut to clean my cock after sex..." She greedily opened her mouth and swallowed his cock down, sucking and licking their mixed juices off his cock.

Nick moved to the edge of the bed and pulled her with him. "Kneel for me slut and I will make you truly my submissive slut."

Georgie smiled up at him, traces of his cum still being licked off her lips as she moved from the bed to kneel demurely at his feet. It was a beginning.

-----------

### A Whore Submits

As Georgie knelt there she could feel the warmth in her pussy, the slickness of his juices slipping down her thighs. She kept her eyes down and submissive to her Sir. Nick walked around her admiring the supple and gorgeous young thing that was now his precious toy. The curves and colour of her skin, the warmth as he traces his fingers across her shoulders. The full but firm breasts, just the right size to play with and see his cock between. So many things ran through his mind as he decided what to do next.

12