Creative Rent Ch. 02-03

Story Info
The tenant pays for his room in unusual ways.
2.1k words
4.03
50.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMafia
DutchMafia
15 Followers

Chapter 2

At seven-thirty the next morning I stood in the shower pondering the drive we'd taken the night before. We went to her gym so she could work out. I didn't have a membership so I got to stay in the car. Then we went to the grocery store. One doesn't need a membership for the store, but I got to wait in the car anyways. I'd made a mental note to take a newspaper or paperback the next time I took my landlady anywhere.

I was also thinking about where I was going to go for a job. There was the résumé to update and cover letters to draft. I figured I could spend a week working just on getting work. I thought about all that in the ten minutes I was in the shower, then while I ate my bagel and still as I walked over to her place. I hoped it wasn't going to take that long today because as much as I enjoyed giving head, I did need a job and should start looking for one right away.

"The way I see it," she began when she answered the door, "you usually pay five hundred a month in rent. Your time isn't worth anymore than ten dollars an hour to me so that works out to fifty hours a month. You'll probably want weekends off so that works out to two and a half hours every day working for me." I quickly realized that I wasn't going to get to those cover letters anytime soon. "Now, get your butt in here, strip, and we'll get started."

That morning I worked for an hour, in the buff, doing household chores. I swept the floors, vacuumed rugs, did some dishes, and a host of other things. She had a list and did nothing but walk behind me, keeping me on task. Once in a while she'd reach out and squeeze my butt or put a hand on my shoulder but for the most part it was just work. Then she decided it was time to move on to less mundane things.

That morning she decided that she wanted to try her hand at painting... me. She had me put on newspapers on her floor and then I had to lie on my back on top of them while she rummaged through her closet, whistling while she set out paints and brushes. She looked me over with an appraising eye and then nodded to herself.

The first stroke was with a thick brush and had black paint all over it. It went on cold over my chest. Soon, my entire torso and belly was covered in black paint. My sides and arms were next, still with the heavy brush and all in black. I wasn't sure what she was doing, but it beat scrubbing her toilet so I didn't complain. My legs were next and that left my face and penis without paint. Then she told me to stand up and continued painting me black up and down my back. After she was done with that she grabbed a smaller brush and got red paint. She grabbed a chair, sat in front of me, and started painting my testicles and penis red!

After that, she walked back to her closet and came back with an item in each hand. In her left hand, she held a camera. In her right, she had a gorilla mask. My panic at seeing the camera was held at bay a little by seeing that at least my face wasn't going to be on the pictures. I relaxed a bit. Then she raised the camera and started taking pictures without giving me the mask.

I stopped relaxing and a cold pit started developing in my stomach as I realized it was a digital camera. Images of blackmail and extortion came to mind and then I realized I didn't really have much for her to extort and since I was out of a job, who was she going to blackmail me with? Those thoughts weren't much comfort though and it must've been conveyed in my body language. She started giving me directions for posing. She had me standing with my hands on my hips, squatting, holding my cock out, and then some shots of my rear end. After about twenty pictures she tossed me the mask and told me to put it on. She took another five shots with the gorilla mask and then told me I could go home for the day.

"That was fun," she said, "but the paint didn't go on very smoothly because of all of your body hair. You should shave everything below your neck so that when we do this again it goes on better. Oh, and I might want to try again tomorrow so I hope you have a razor at your place."

Chapter 3

I went home late in the morning still completely painted. The clothes that I had put on over my painted skin were filthy of course and I spent the better part of an hour in the shower scrubbing off all the paint. It was tough trying to get some of it off my back, but eventually I managed. Once I was done, my morning was gone and I still needed to get to work trying to find work. Paying rent was starting to look a lot more attractive than it had just a few days ago and I really needed to find a job quickly. I scoured the net and the want ads, made up cover letters, and around 3:30, I was ready to head out and start pressing flesh to get the new job.

It was a productive hour and a half until the close of business. I'd made a list of places with addresses and many of the names of the managers so I could address the cover letters to them personally. I was on the ball and, I thought, doing a great job trying to get a job. On the way home, I stopped by the drug store and picked up a can of shaving cream and a few extra razor blades. Part of me couldn't believe that I was even seriously considering allowing that crazy landlord to paint me again, but then that part of me wasn't thinking about sleeping on the street either.

Once I got home she was standing in front of my door. She told me that I was going to take her out to run some errands. So I threw the remainder of my cover letters and the razor blades into the back seat to make room for her and off we went. This excursion was different from the first one because I was allowed out of the car. Not only that, I was told to go into stores for her and pick up the items that she wanted. At one of the stores, she looked at what I'd picked up for her and she sent me back in to return it and then get something else. All in all, it seemed like an annoying game and I was happy to get home later that evening.

Once we were back we went to our own places and I started seriously considering how to remove all of my body hair below the neck. I started with my electric shaver and did my legs. It felt so weird! I'm not an especially hairy guy, but my legs felt cool after that and I felt the breeze on them as I walked. Once the electric razor had trimmed things down to a manageable level, I stood in my shower, slathered on the shaving cream and went to it.

Twenty minutes later I had a whole new respect for women. The whole shaving the leg thing was a pain in the butt! Which reminded me, I also had to get the hairs back there too... another challenge. The chest and armpits weren't that back, although by the time I was done I felt very emasculated. I hoped that this wasn't going to have to be an every day thing and that the human canvas she wanted would soon wear off as a novelty and I could go back to being a somewhat hairy man again. By the time I was done, I was tired, cold, cut in a few places, and definitely ready for bed...

The alarm went off the next morning, but I chose to ignore it. Oops. After a quick shower and a bite to eat I appeared at her door ten minutes after eight. When she answered my knocking, she appeared very unhappy.

"You're ten minutes late," she said. "Get your butt in here and strip down."

I dragged myself in and started taking off my clothes. Once naked she told me to stand still and let her look me over. She walked around me several times looking me up and down. Soon, she started putting her hands on me where I'd shaved. She felt my chest and then ran her hands up and down my legs. She lightly grabbed my balls and felt around to make sure that I'd done a good job. "We're not going to paint today," she said. "You're going to shower me and then we're going to have a talk."

So we went to the shower and I took off her clothes. I turned on the water and we got in. She, of course, stood in the stream while I stood at the back of the tub getting cold. She had me get soap wet and then I lathered her body. While I did this, I gave her a sort of mini-massage, rubbing the soap onto her body and rubbing her muscles at the same time. I knew I'd been late and wanted to avoid whatever repercussions she'd thought up for that. I kept on soaping her body down as I knelt in front of her.

She turned around slowly so that I could get every part of her. She made sure that my massage techniques were put to good use when I got between her legs. I'm certain that some of the wetness I felt wasn't coming from the shower head. I put my fingers into her and slowly moved them in circles. Her moaning started quickly as I started using my thumb to press on her clit. I reached around her with my free hand and grabbed her rear to pull her close to me. My face was right against her belly and I started to move my hand faster and faster. She bucked against me and when she finally came, she screamed and grabbed my head hard by the few hairs I had left.

She had me finish the washing quickly after that and once her hair had been washed and conditioned we got out of the shower. I dried her off and we walked to her room and she dressed herself. She did not leave me a towel however, and I was left to drip dry.

I met her in the kitchen after about ten minutes and she showed me what she'd been up to the night before. It seems that while we were running her errands, she'd found my list of possible employers. She thought it would be funny to send out copies of some of the pictures she'd taken yesterday to them. I cold pit formed in my stomach. Why would anyone possibly do this? I didn't have to wait long for the answer.

"Here's the truth," she said, "I really enjoyed having you that first morning. I also enjoyed not having to clean my apartment. It's nice having you around to do this stuff for me. Now, don't get me wrong, I want you to get a job so that you can pay me rent. I've got to make some money off that apartment. However, I also have to have my personal needs met now too and I think you're the guy who's going to meet them for me."

"So here's how this is going to work. You're going to get your nine to five job wherever you can find it. Then, you're going to come by at night and basically be my bitch. You're going to clean, give me a massage, give me head, and if you're good, maybe I'll find a use for that funny looking thing that's hanging between your legs too. What you're not going to do is get a new apartment. If you do, I'll send off one of these pictures with a note describing what a pervert you are. It probably wouldn't make your future boss to happy. Anyways, that's how it's going to be and right now, I'm hungry for some bacon and eggs. I think you're going to be the one cooking today. I'll be in the living room. That's where you can take my coffee, sugar without cream by the way. Have fun learning your way around the kitchen!"

I spent the rest of the morning learning that nudity and bacon grease do not make for happy bedfellows

DutchMafia
DutchMafia
15 Followers