Creativity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ENOUGH!" she demands huskily. She gets too sensitive to take any more at one point and she is there.

Her beautifully painted body is now an art deco creation, but she is sated and spent and needs my after care and some pillow talk.

I stand, reach for her hand, she delivers it and I pull her to her feet, her wobbly feet. Then I reach under her thighs and lift her into my arms cradling her against my chest, carrying her to the huge king sized bed that is turned down. Paint on the sheets I think, what will the maid think tomorrow? No matter.

I lay her gently down and crawl over her to pull her close into my loving embrace and I hold her tightly. "How are you?" I ask her. I want to hear that she is sated and needs no more right now.

"I am DEVINE." she purrs. She snuggles in closer and I feel her warm breath on my chest, feel her heart finally slowing from it's wild exercise and I know she is smiling.

We will talk now, catch up, laugh together and I will look deep into those sea green eyes I envision so often during my long year away from her. My heart will melt over and over again this night and tomorrow as I look at her, touch and experience her.

We will love again, and probably again before we have both had our fill. Then tomorrow, we will shower together, wash each other clean once more, dress, pack and kiss goodbye.

We will go back to those existences we have escaped from and live them one more year until next New Year's Eve.

Next year it's her turn. Her turn to be Creative. Already I cannot wait.

12