Crescendo

Story Info
A musically electrocharged dress sends Jill into convulsions.
781 words
4.05
15.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every note on the scale touched a different part of Jill. A middle C stimulated her solar plexus, right below the navel. C sharp sent a spark out along her right arm. D sent goosebumps down her spine, from the base of her neck to her tailbone. D sharp was her right nipple. E was just inside her right buttock. F was the back of her left knee. And f sharp.... was her favorite. And so on right up to the next C on the scale.

The music suit was another of Jill's wildly experimental ideas. It was merely a series of electrodes placed randomly at strategic points on the body, and fastened with a light spirit gum. Each electrode responded to a different note on the scale by sending a rather robust stimulus to that region. The sensations varied with each note: a darting tongue, a warm caress, a deep tissue fondle, a cold blade, a small electric zap. Jill had fastened the electrodes all over her toned slender body. Then she wriggled into a small black dress. A wave of excitement rippled through Jill. Tonight - she was going to the symphony.

Jill was already aroused when she entered the grand concert hall. She looked like a million dollars, and could feel hundreds of eyes exploring every contour. She took her seat, and crossed her long legs. Dampness throbbed at her core.

The first piece was a slow haunting melody. Long sustained notes. Jill noticed the first violinist: a petite Asian girl in an outift not unlike hers. The audience hushed as the music began to embrace Jill's taut body. Warm liquid fingers raced up her left thigh. They penetrated right to the bone, stimulating nerves she didn't even know she had. She drew in a quick breath, trying to restrain herself. A soft buzz tickled her right breast, shocking her nipple. Her clavicle lit up and then an invisible hand was caressing her throat. Jill gasped and arched. This was working too well. Her eyes began to water as something licked her neck and fondled her hair. She bit down on her lip. No one seemed to notice as she began to slowly writhe in her seat.

The pace of the music quickened. Jill gazed longingly at the violinist's dark lips and large eyes. The Asian girl drew her bow across her violin in a long torturous A sharp. And Jill became the violin. The notes attacked her in more unexpected and secret places. A warm glow encircled her pelvic crest. A moist tongue licked its way up her tummy and circled her navel. Hot breath steamed against her clitoris. Jill's face was flushed deep red now. And then a sharp electric jolt shot through her stomach and out the top of her head. It ricocheted along her ribs, while another electric jolt shot up her femur and disappeared deep into her dripping mound.

Jill arched steeply and groaned. This was almost scary. She let out a hoarse gasp. An old man two rows up turned around and grimaced. She smiled back politely as an ice cube slithered down her dress and into the cleft of her squirming ass. She gripped her seat and bit her lip. She was completely helpless. The violinist looked up. her gaze met Jill's. Could she know what she was doing. Something in her eyes seemed to say "yes".

The orchestra echoed into the rafters. The tymnpanis roared. The brass section bellowed. The woodwinds swooned. Her body rocked and writhed. A tongue circled her navel. A feather tickled her calf. A cold blade brushed along her hip. There was the unmistakable smell of sex in the air. And then the violinist hit the F sharp. Something crawled up into her and nibbled her g-spot.

Jill slammed against her seat, threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs. The orgasm tore through Jill just as the crowd burst into applause. They stood up all around her, cheering. The symphony was over.

Murmurs of praise filled the lobby as the crowd spilled out into the street. Jill could barely walk. Her body was still quaking. She had to hold onto the banister for support. She overheard the phrase "wonderful performance" in the crowd. She had to agree. Then - a soft tickle began behind her right knee. It slithered up her spine and spread around her ribcage. Her breasts began to light up again. What now?

Then she heard the siren of an approaching fire engine. Every note on the scale and everything in between! She could feel her knees give way. Someone would have to carry her home tonight.