Crescent Moon Star Ch. 02

Story Info
A Felioness finds her mates and more.
6.2k words
4.39
12.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers

Looking deep within her self, Crescent searches out her mates aboard the ship and finds them both in Alex and Carmin's room.

(Alex, why are my mates in your room?)

(Would you believe that they are watching me have sex.)

(Really? Are you doing that thing with your tails?)

(Fuck me...Yes. Are you ready to come back to the ship?)

(Yes, and tell the guys to meet me in the galley.)

(Will do.) With that the connection with him breaks and she feels the guys leaving them alone and running towards the mess hall.

In the mess hall, Crescent appears with the meat from her kill.

"Crescent, we do love you, you know this right?" Daniel asks as he looks at the dead thing behind her.

" Yes."

"And you know that we will do anything within our power to protect you, right?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you leave the ship without letting us know where you were going? WE could have started this warp drive and left you here."

"And I would have found you and told you to come back and get me. But the only reason why I keep fighting is because, I am a warrior from my planet. And you two keep treating me like a child. Which I am not."

"No one is trying to treat you as a child, we just don't want to lose you as soon as we have found you." Daniel replies as he runs his hands through her hair.

"But at times you all make me feel that way. Do any of you know what I did to get off my own homeworld? I had to fight the warriors of my own stable. Which means that I had to fight sixteen female panthers, tigers, cougars, and jags. And they are the warriors of my mother's guard. I know how to take care of myself."

"We are sorry, if you feel that we are interfering with you."

"No, Daniel. You two aren't interfering with anything. What I want if for you two to understand that I can't be protected all the time. But I don't mind if you want to snuggle with me."

"Can I snuggle with you too?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Laughs the beauty as she pulls them both into her arms.

"Now that we have gotten that out the way, what in the twelve known galaxies is that thing?"

"Dinner." At that she sends them on their way why she begins to break it down into sizable chunks to be cooked.

(Do you want company?)

(Carmin, I thought that you were laid up...)giggles the beauty as she stores the meat.

(And? It isn't like you will not be experiencing this soon. I have heard those two men of yours at it. And I bet that once you are all together we are going to have to take the ship in to have it refitted.)

(Oh well. My main concerns are Tee and vegetables with a side of fruit.)

(Well I can do something about the last two things that you are worried about, but Tee is something that I can't help you with.)

(Then we are going to have to help her heal mentally and physically. Her husband wasn't all that human or whatever.)

(So you killed him?)

(I really didn't have a choice, for he wanted to fuck me then kill me. He made my flesh crawl and that is something hard to do to a cat.)

(I feel you.)

(So another subject...how did you like it when my mates were watching you both go at it?)

(To tell you the truth, it was wild. Alex went crazy, my ass had never felt all that power in so long. I literally passed out from the pleasure.)

(I can't wait, Carmin. I know what it feels like to have them touch me, but I want to feel them deep within me.)

(Give them time, love. I am sure that they will come to you sooner then you think.)

(I hope so. Now do you need a focal point on where you need to get the fruits and veggies?)

(Nope, I just need to know what planet are we above.)

(The Fidiacon testing world. It has more wild animals then any other.)

(Then lets go.) At that the two disappear from the ship.

On the bridge, three men sat around talking when Alex closes his eyes and smiles.

"What is it?"

"Daniel, Jordan, your mate wanted me to let you know that she and Carmin are back on the planet and to not leave."

"What!?" both yell out as they look at him in shock.

"Trust me guys, they will be fine. A Felioness and a Level One Traveler are something to be feared at all costs. So lets just sit back and await their return." At that he looks at them closely and comes to another decision. "I don't too much like to get into other people's problems. But if you two want to talk and tell me what has you both so twitchy maybe I can help."

"Alex, was Carmin a virgin when you two first came together?"

"Yes, Daniel she was."

"How did you come to her and not hurt her?"

"Well I had her breach me at the same time. I was a virgin in my rear passage while she was a virgin. Where we are from is completely different. When a man is of age he will be able to have sex with others only in their ass, while a female when she comes of age can only take it up the ass. The pussy is when we become a mated pair."

"Not to be mean, but you sound like that you can become pregnant too."

"I can Jordan, when Carmin is ready to become with child, I will also be carrying the twin to that child."

"Okay. I try to let shit ride out, but what in the hells are you?"

"We are called Travellers."

"Oh fuck, you are the oldest race there is within the Universes." Daniel replies as he looks at him with a deep respect.

"We are at that, but your mate's planet is the second after us." At that he starts laughing like a loon.

"Now what is it?"

"The females are back and they have a need of our assistance."

"Then lets go." At that Daniel stands to leave out the doors when Alex grabs both of them and teleports them down to the mess hall.

(Carmin! What in the hells did you two do? Devegitize the whole planet.)

(No, big head. Everything there is edible to a major degree. Come here and taste this and you will see what I mean.) As he steps up to her she places a small piece of leaf in his mouth.

"You are right this is good." Alex replies while chewing on the leaf.

"So where are we going to put all this, Crescent?"

"I would like to wait until I talk to Tee. This is her area not mine. I just know how to hunt."

"Then lets go wake her and see how she wants you to place the stuff in her kitchen." Jordan replies as he takes her hand and leads her to the sickbay.

Inside the sickbay they find Tee curled up on the bed crying herself sick.

(Hey, sweet. Come on, no tears.)

"But he was my husband, Crescent. And he tried to kill us both."

"And your point of the matter is? He didn't kill either of us. We are here and he isn't, but I will not have you crying over something that you really had no control over."

"I know that you like men, but this is one time I need a serious hug."

"Not all cats are straight." Crescent laughs as she hugs the beauty in her arms and slowly rocks her back and forth.

"So what are you?"

"I am what I am. I am a Felioness who is mated to bi-sexual men. And to be frank love, I enjoy it a whole hell of a lot."

"Do you know that I am the only one on the ship alone?"

"No, you are not. You have two sets of beds to climb into whenever you are feeling lonely." Daniel states as he and the travelers enter the room.

"So you are not blaming me for what he did?"

"No, sweetheart, we didn't know what he was either. We will just be more careful about who we let on the ship from now on. All of us will become more safe conscious from now on."

"Okay." All reply.

"Now to on serious things, Tee how do you feel?"

"Fine, why?"

"Because I got food, and I don't know where to put it."

"Then come on and I will show you." At that she wiggles free from her lap and slowly removes the tubes from her arms.

(Come and hold on to me. For awhile I will be the one that will take you where you need to go. It will feel strange the first time it happens, but love you aren't too steady on your feet.)

"Alright." Tee wraps her arms around Crescent's waist and they both disappear from the room with Alex grabbing onto Daniel and Carmin grabbing Jordan.

Back in the mess hall, Tee was staring at all the food around her.

"What in the hells did you do? Devegetize the whole damn planet. I hate to know what you did about meat."

"Let me just tell you that the freezer is full and nothing else can be fit in there. But I don't know anything about a fridge."

"Yeah, it is the doors beside the freezer." At that she staggers towards the doors that was the fridge and opens them. "Fruits go on top so they can be served more quickly because they can spoil faster and I don't know too much about the planet that they came from. And the vegetables will go on the bottom. And please put like with like or we will all end up with the shits if I mix by mistake."

"We got it slave driver." Daniel laughs out as they begin to do as she says.

Later that night once they got Tee into another room on the ship, and decorated so that it wouldn't remind her of what she lost...Crescent and her mates were curled up in bed.

(I know that you are worried about the pain of deflowering a virgin, but damn it I want it.)

"Then who do you want to take it? Daniel or I?"

" To be truthful, why can't I have you both?"

"Because you can't handle us both at the same time."

"That isn't what I was talking about, Jordan. I know that I haven't even thought about having my ass done, and I know that it will take a good deal of relaxation to get me to stretch to the widths of either of you. I was talking about one of you in my mouth and the other in my pussy."

"Then this will have to be done in a way that will take some planning."

"No, Daniel. To lose my virginity I must be taken in the ways of my people. I will have to be on my hands and knees."

"But who do you want to be the one to take you?"

"Oh will you fucking flip a coin on it. And when you have decided you can come find me in the holo-deck." At that she disappears.

"I know that she just didn't do what I think she did." States Daniel as he stands to leave the room in all his naked form.

"She did, and Daniel you are naked."

"And you point? It isn't like we haven't seen most of the people on this ship in their bare form. Now come on. You can have her pussy, but her mouth is mine. At the moment on how I feel I think I will rip her apart."

"Then come on." At that the two leave to find their mate.

On the way to the holo-deck they come face to face with Carmin and Alex.

"Wow, you two are hung like horses. Where are you two going?" Carmin asks while staring at their dicks and licking her lips.

"Our mate has decided to take a trip to the holo-deck, and we have decided to go to her and get some ass."

" Well once you are finished, we want to watch." Alex grins as he wraps his wife up in his arms and disappear.

"I wonder what all that was about?" whispers Jordan as he takes Daniel's hand and enter the holo-deck to find it in a seductive ambiance.

(I see that you have finally figured out what you are going to do.)

"Then come and lets get it done. I am wanting that mouth of yours. I want to feel you swallow me down."

"And I want all that juicy pussy. Come on beautiful, Felioness and lets play."

As they watch she comes from the pool and walks toward them in all her beauty.

"Are you wet or is that from the pool?"

"Both." At that she kneels down before Daniel and licks up and down his shaft. Getting it good and wet before slowly sliding it down, inch by inch until she is burying her nose in his hair at the base of his shaft.

Jordan kneels behind her and runs his fingers up and down her slit until she is dripping in her juices.

Gathering some into his hand he rubs it up and down his dick, slicking it up.

"Are you ready, for me?" Jordan asks while flickering his hand across her clit every once in awhile, while also rubbing the head of his dick across her entrance.

Timing it just right, Crescent opens her mouth wide and slams back on Jordan's cock impalling herself on him.

(Does that answer your question?)

"Yes. Blessed night, you are so damn tight." Moving in and out at a slow speed so not to cause her pain.

"Jordan, fuck her. She is using her teeth now. Come on." Pants Daniel as he drives his dick in deeper down her throat.

"I don't want to hurt her."

"She took her own fucking cherry. Do you think slamming into her harder is going to cause a problem? Fuck, baby, do that again. Oh yeah."

"Fuck it." At that Jordan starts ramming into her with a passion.

Feeling herself getting closer to the edge, Crescent brings Daniel off quickly.

"Crescent!" Daniel roars as he shoots his seed deep within her.

Sucking him still she receives all his seed until he removes her from him.

"That was beautiful, love. Now focus on what Jordan is doing to you. Are you liking his dick deep within that pussy of yours? Come on baby, let us feel and hear your pleasure." Daniel whispers in her ear as he slides his hand down to play with her clit.

"Yessss." Crescent moans as she lowers herself down towards the floor. Leaving her ass hiked up in the air.

"Good girl." Jordan growls as he puts his back to it giving her all that he had.

" You should see his face, love. He is enjoying the pounding he is giving your sweet pussy. I can smell you both and it is making me hard again. Come on. I can feel you getting ready to come."

As Daniel talks to her, Jordan shifts just a little bit and hits something within her and she screams. Tightening up her pussy and pushing him down onto the spot within her that caused so much pleasure for her.

"Fuck!" groans Jordan as he shots deep within her. Jerking with the power of his release.

"I don't know what in the hell happened, but next time it is my turn. How do you feel, Crescent?"

"Very good, and Jordan if you had a barb we would have screamed the ship into orbit."

"What does a barb have to do about what just happened?"

"It is what ties a cat to his mate when he is near orgasm."

"Then how can we get one?"

"I will have to ask the priestesses of Fedican."

"What happened?"

"Well Daniel, there was this ridged surface within her and I hit it dead on. And while I scraped her, it tickled me and we both had no other choice but to come."

"Damn. I definitely want to try it now." Laughs Daniel as he lays down beside them.

"That will be no problem. Give me five minutes and we will go again. But in the mean time I want to know what had you blushing when you came in the here."

"Carmin and Alex."

"Oh. They want to have sex with you."

"How did you know?"

"Easily Daniel, they are like that. They have always wanted to try new things. That is there way. Sex is sex with them. It only becomes more when they are mated with their souls."

"Aren't Carmin and Alex soul mates?"

"Yes, Jordan, but because they are not one their own home world they will mate with others. It is sometimes best to let them explain in their own way. I can't really explain what it is to be one of them when I am of another species."

"Will they be offended if we ask them about it?"

"And why would we be upset?" Alex whispers from the shadows as he and Carmin walks towards them.

"And what do you want to ask us about?"

"I think they want to know about you wanting sex with them. And about you may be upset about them asking you about it." Crescent states as she turns to her back and opens her legs wide so that she could stretch the muscles of her inner thighs.

"Oh wow, look at that, Carmin."

"Trust me I am. I wonder if she would let me lick her clean. I haven't tasted a Felioness's pussy before."

"Sometimes it would best if you would just ask me instead of talking back and forth with yourself." Crescent replies as she rums her hands down her slit to play around her pussy lips.

"So you would let me lick your pussy?"

"If my mates don't mind."

"Daniel, Jordan, would you mind if my mate bring your mate to another completion."

"Girl on girl action?" Jordan asks as he looks back and forth between them.

"Yes."

"I don't mind. I only want to make sure that she is always happy. No matter what goes on, I am literally sharing her with Jordan. And she isn't fussing about that."

"Daniel, I don't want you to be mad."

"Lovely Panther, I am not mad. Like I said I only want you to be happy. There will be days that I may only want Jordan, and there will be days that I will only want you. But we are going to have to come to agreement that there may be someone else that will be a part of us."

"I think there is, but I don't know yet. I have to be around her to make sure."

"Who?"

"Te'Lasha." At that she turns and kisses Carmin deep.

(Oh fuck, Alex. She has the sand tongue.)

(Then make sure that she knows how to use it.)

"Alex?"

"Hmm?"

"What is going on? Is she going to do what I think?"

"Yeah, Daniel, I think that Crescent is going to send my wife to the moon."

"And you aren't going to fuss about it?"

"Hells no, Jordan, I love to see Carmin climax from any kind of stimulation. As long as she gets off and is relaxed from it I don't mind. Now hush and watch." At that they get comfortable and watch as Crescent tackles Carmin to the floor.

Using her tongue Crescent licks her down her body cleaning her and pushing her towards climax without touching her clit in any way, including leaving her nipples alone.

"Crescent, come on. I know you know what to do. Lick my pussy, please."

"In my own good time, you will not rush me." The beauty replies as she using her fangs to scrap across her stomach.

"Then do something, fast. Or I am getting one of them to fuck me. I need to come damn it!"

"Fine." Purring deep in her throat Crescent latches onto her clit and brings her off to a screeching climax that had them all covering their ears.

Keeping her up, she beckons Alex over. Flipping over so that her pussy was over Carmin's face she lowers herself as she gets Alex into place.

(Fuck her and do it hard.) At that he rams deep within her, bringing her to another hard climax that was gushing wet.

"She squarted hard." Crescent pants as Carmin starts licking her up and down her clit. "Daniel, do you want to do me now?"

"Yes." At that he kneels down so that he could enter her with no problem. "I am coming in." entering her slowly so to not take her away from Carmin's mouth he rocks slowly.

"Jordan, do you want to enter Daniel or Alex?"

"I don't care." Jordan whispers as a tube of gel appears beside him and he applies it to his dick.

Doing an old child's game to see who he would be sticking it to. It ends up with Daniel getting shafted.

With Alex fucking Carmin, Crescent getting fucked and eaten by Carmin, and Daniel getting fucked by Jordan they were all a great big mess when they finally decided to come. And come hard they did.

Early the next morning they all head towards the mess hall. Entering the huge room they see Tee already cooking the meat that Crescent had brought aboard in a huge cooker.

"Good morning, you guys."

"Morning Tee, how was your night?"

"After watching you four; horny as hell."

"Why didn't you let us know that you were there?"

"Because, Alex, you were all busy. And I was sure that Crescent saw me." At that they all turn to her.

"Yes, I saw you. Actually I smelled you first." Whispers the beauty as she takes in a deep breath.

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I had my mouth full at the time."

"You didn't have a dick in your mouth."

"A pussy is just the same. And are you jealous?"

"No, I wanted to join in, but I didn't think I would have been acceptable."

"Come here for a minute." Crescent whispers as she holds out her arms to the small female.

Once Tee was in her arms she holds her close and takes another deep breath.

(We both know that you aren't human completely, Tee. So tell me what you are. Because I think you are part of our circle and a mate to me. So tell me the truth...what are you.)

Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers
12