Cretan Adventures

Story Info
Couple enjoy erotic experiences on the beaches of Crete.
1.5k words
4.13
26.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of our escapades on holiday in Crete in the summer of 2009. My wife and I has been looking forward to a restful time, and some friends had recommended a small resort called Makrigialos on the south-east of the island - not too touristy, but with a good selection of tavernas, bars and shops.

We spent our first few days relaxing in the sun or lounging in beachside cafes. The resort seemed quiet at first, so we had plenty of space on the main beach. That all changed in our second week, for the beginning of August heralded the start of the Greek summer holidays. Suddenly there were Greeks , with their extended families, in their hundreds. The main beach became a hive of activity and no longer offered the peace and tranquility we had been looking for.

Exploring further afield we discovered a fantastic taverna on Diaskari beach a little to the east. Here many of the women were topless, unlike on the main town beach. My wife was keen to follow suit and soon released her heavy breasts, her nipples hardening in response to the warm wind blowing off the Libyan Sea. This made me harden immediately and I was forced to lie face down on the sand to bide my arousal!

After a while my wife asked me to put more sun cream on her back, and I was happy to oblige. I worked the warm cream into her neck, shoulders and back then smeared the excess down her sides so that my fingers brushed the outsides of her breasts. She did not object, so I continued, my stroking becoming firmer as she raised herself on her arms to give me ease of access. Her nipples became like bullets in my fingers. Becoming more adventurous, I began to work up her thighs and to stroke her pussy through the nylon of her bikini bottoms. We reached the point where she was beginning to raise her bottom in anticipation of my cock entering her wet hole.

Diaskari beach is quiet enough to afford some privacy along its 500m length, but not sufficiently quiet for public sex to go unnoticed, so I stood up hoping my tent pole erection wouldn't be noticed, and led my wife to the waters edge. We waded out until the water was chest-height. Her breasts, buoyant in the water, looked magnificent while the chill of the cool sea had turned her nipples to thick, rubbery, deep-brown buds. As we embraced her legs floated up to encircle my waist. I released my throbbing member from its confines as she deftly pulled aside her panties. The sensation of cool water was replaced with the slick warmth of her pussy as I slid deep into her. Arms around my shoulders, she bobbed with the movement of the waves. I could feel her cunt starting to spasm around my cock, milking me to a climax. Abandoning control to her rippling muscles, I spurted torrents of hot cum into her willing vagina.

We held our embrace - I've no idea for how long - until my awareness of our surroundings began to return. The sea bottom bumped against my foot and I realised we'd been drifting back towards the shore, not 10m from another couple sunning themselves at the water's edge. I wondered how close we had been to them as we'd made love, and was filled simultaneously with feelings of shock and promiscuous excitement.

"That was so naughty" whispered my wife, "We must do that again!"

The next day we returned early to Diaskari and decided to explore further before the heat of the day reached its peak. We walked eastwards along the full length of the beach, then noticed a small mud track leading over the low headland. At the summit we were greeted with the sight of the next bay, Lagada. Longer, and more deserted than Diaskari, it looked enticing. We headed down onto the sand and strolled along the shore. There were maybe four other couples on the entire 1km length - and all were naked!

We made our way to the back of the beach, near to where the sand gave way to a young fruit orchard and some large glasshouses, and laid out our towels. Soon I was repeating the sun cream routine from yesterday, but this time I removed my wife's panties and was soon creaming her shaven pussy as she lay prostrate on her towel. My erection was straining in my shorts, so I slid them off and felt the sun on my thick uncut cock for the first time. I returned to fingering my wife while she reached back and lightly stroked my throbbing manhood.

Occasionally I would glance around in case anyone might see us, but the other couples were too far away to be able to see our fondling. I needed to put my cock inside her, and asked her to lie on her back so I could slide on top of her and fuck her in the missionary position. Her legs parted, allowing her moist labia to glisten in the sun, and I pushed my thick dick into her hot, soaking hole. My movements were slow and gentle so as not to attract the attention of others, and she would spasm as waves of orgasms overtook her.

Suddenly I had a second sense that we were not alone. I looked around, but nobody on the beach had moved. Then I saw him! A young Greek lad, maybe early twenties, was lurking amongst the nearest fruit trees. He was wearing only shorts and sandals, and his cock was already hard in his hand. I was fascinated; I'd seen plenty of hard cocks in porn videos, but this was the first erection I'd encountered for real. My excitement confused me; I hadn't expected another man's penis to arouse me, but this was a beauty - maybe 9" compared to my 7", but much thinner and very, very smooth. It was also circumcised.

He caught my gaze and stopped stroking hesitantly, so I gave him a nod of encouragement and he continued to wank slowly. At this point my wife was unaware of what was happening, and I was unsure whether to tell her in case it brought an end to our lovemaking or to the show I was watching. I needed to see that snake-like penis closer, so I whispered in her ear.

"Remember yesterday, when that couple may have seen us fucking in the sea?" I ventured.

"Mmm yes, do you want to go for a swim now?" she replied

"No need," said I. "We've already got our audience!"

"Mmm, nice! Tell me more!"

I could sense her excitement as I described what was happening. She slid out from under me, sat up, and twisted round so that our friend, who had edged to within a few feet of us, saw her wet, shaven pussy and my full erection for the first time. He said something in Greek, which we didn't understand, so he pointed to his cock and then to my wife's pussy.

"I think he wants to fuck you."

"I only want you inside me, but we can't leave him like that!" she replied. "let's put on a show for him so he can cum watching us."

With that I repositioned myself between her legs, pushed in up to the hilt, then beckoned him closer. His member was now inches from my wife's face. I started to thrust, but it was all too much for me and I could feel my orgasm building up in the base of my cock. I erupted into her, and felt her vaginal muscles ripple as my hot spunk splashed her cervix. But I knew that she was not finished and that her own orgasm was merely a precursor to one much larger. I withdrew, knelt beside her and stuck two fingers into her. Finding the spongy tissue of her G spot, I wiggled my fingers inside her in a 'come hither' gesture. Her breathing was now hoarse and her eyes wide as she watched our friend furiously wank his long thin dick. I felt her vaginal walls begin to quiver and knew she was almost there Then came the familiar feeling of her inner walls and cervix pressing downward and outward. My fingers were forced out if her as she arched her back and squirted torrent after torrent of her lady cum onto the hot sand. This took our friend past the point of no return, and he let out a deep groan as he ejaculated thick ropes of his hot semen over my wife's ample tits and belly.

Exhausted, we all collapsed in that post-coital fugue state. When I came back to my senses my wife was dozing contentedly next to me, but our friend had gone His semen, now turning from creamy to watery on my wife's breast and tummy was the only evidence of our adventure.

We visited Lagada again during the course of our holiday, but saw no more of our Greek friend. We're going again this August, so maybe, just maybe there'll be another opportunity for some fun!