Crime Doesn't Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron stood right alongside his friend and brought his own cock closer to their handsome captive.

"Go ahead, Matt. Try both at once."

Matthew grabbed both cocks and pulled the two bulbous tips past his teeth. He licked both of them simultaneously as they lurched around inside him. He looked up to see two devious smiles assuring him of his lowly status.

Aaron sounded pleased. "You're good. You're damn good."

Matthew almost hurt his jaw from trying to open his mouth too wide.

Clive grunted. "Shit, I need something from you."

He brought Matthew up from his knees and turned him around. Matthew leaned over to grab hold of one of the shelves and closed his eyes. He knew what was coming. Clive seized him by the waist and slapped his big black cock against Matthew's buttock. Matthew took one deep breath, readying himself for the beginning of tonight's infiltration.

Clive whispered, "Tell me you're a bitch."

Matthew replied, "I'm a bitch. I'm nothing but a little white bitch!"

His hole grew warm once Clive slowly initiated his intrusion. Matthew began to tremble as tightened his grip on the shelf. He never expected his hole to accept mild pain as meticulous encouragement. Clive pushed it deep into the narrow crevice in front of him. He kept his momentum strong, slapping Matthew's ass in the process without a care in the world. Aaron just stood back and watched with his arms folded across his chest.

"That's right. Take the cock nice and slow."

Matthew exhaled a great deal whenever Clive's thrusts reached maximum strength. The forward motions didn't cease. It just picked up speed ever so slowly. Matthew found himself fixated by this turn of events. Even if his tight space had been corked hard by Clive's enormous shaft, the young man accepted it as an adequate substitute, a more effective penalty that he rightfully deserved. Moaning with pure animation, he received the interaction without objecting the motives brought upon by their chance encounters.

Clive kept his hands on Matthew's waist. "Fuck, yes! This is what it's all about."

Matthew couldn't decipher how many minutes had been spent. The synchronized hips stuck in high octane never had a chance to settle down for quite some time. The warmth in his lower outlet intensified, providing an almost majestic feeling of masculine ecstasy.

And then, Clive reached his limit. He pushed in his cock as deep as he could. Matthew didn't have time to prepare for the climax. He found himself trembling when it happened. When Clive pulled out, Matthew could feel thin trails of semen sliding down his thighs. He relaxed his muscles and let go of the shelf. He looked down to see drops of Clive's juice had landed on the concrete floor.

Aaron asked, "Don't you just love his big cock?"

The naked prisoner replied, "Yes...yes, I do."

Aaron pulled him closer toward him. "You need more than just one."

Without even cleaning off the creamy residue on his skin, Matthew gave Aaron complete control over his own body. The two of them faced each other. Still standing, Aaron brought Matthew's legs up and had them wrapped around his hips. He didn't need to use his hands to bring his own seven-inch dick into well-known territory. He pushed his hips upward and gave Matthew another sensuous session. Matthew had to keep a firm grip of Aaron's waist with his legs.

Aaron whispered, "Tell me you want more."

Matthew gasped as soon as the familiar intense feeling returned. "I want more!"

It appeared that Aaron and Clive didn't mind sharing someone for their personal purposes. The bald-headed employee formed the same amount of aggressive force within his physical capabilities as the previous contributor. Matthew could feel the temperature inside his lower canal rising yet again. He closed his eyes and took in what he received for the next several minutes.

"Give me that dick real hard!"

He bounced up and down in sync with Aaron's turbulent drive, which made their drops of sweat detach from their skin and plummet to the ground. Matthew grabbed Aaron by the shoulders to gain a healthy balance. The black cock was almost too much for him to handle. His shameless cries had been fueled by Aaron's adrenaline kicking it up a few notches above its customary status. Matthew lifted his head up high from such a primitive demonstration of human nature. This intense feeling from deep inside him tampered with what could have been an easy way to maintain his self-control.

Aaron held him tight as he yelled, "Is it hard for you?"

"Fuck, yes! It's hard!"

The nineteen-year-old prisoner let himself be what they want him to be: their own little student who needed to be taught a very good lesson. With a perfect blend of humidity and adrenaline, he could feel himself catching a mild burst of dizziness. He found himself panting from coming in contact with the natural heat surrounding him. The whole world spun like a swift but unpredictable top.

"Don't stop! Don't fuckin' stop!"

Aaron quickened his pace. He gained incredible energy propelling his penis in and out. He made like a well-oiled machine at its prime. The speed remained constant for the next few minutes.

And once it reached completion, Matthew yelled, "Fuck, yeah!"

Aaron squeezed him tight. The last pelvic thrust was the hardest. Aaron brought Matthew down from his waist. The young man could feel more of the thick human cream seeping out of his hole and dripping down his legs. He almost collapsed on the floor from the vigorous drive he received. He felt weak. He yearned for a little nap to reinvigorate himself.

But the two African-American workers wouldn't let him. Aaron remarked, "Let's see if you can handle both of us together."

For the next several minutes, Aaron and Clive used him at the same time. Matthew leaned over to keep Aaron's iron rod in his mouth. At the same time, Clive stood right behind Matthew plugging his own rock-hard shaft deep inside his wet canal. Conjoined together, the three men ignored the night's provincial warmth staying in its favorite spot. Matthew had to fight off his mental fatigue in order to satisfy his two muscular suppliers. There was nothing else he could do at this point.

For a moment, he wished he was back home, away from this warehouse and kept safe inside his own room. Regret for stealing someone else's money had arrived early, but its full realization appeared in the shape of two black dicks injecting him with human resources.

Aaron and Clive suddenly pulled out of him. He stood up straight and asked, "Are we done?"

Clive slowly shook his head. "It's not over. Get ready, because this is it. This is the one. You keep taking what we give you. Don't ever stop until we tell you to."

Both of them grabbed Matthew by the arms. He struggled in their grasps, but it proved to be useless.

Clive whispered, "There's no escaping us."

Facing Matthew, Aaron lifted his legs up and pushed his own hips upward. His enormous infiltrator returned to Matthew's lower passage before Clive also inserted his own deep inside it as well. Matthew gritted his teeth. He now had two organic objects crammed inside him. Aaron and Clive kept thrusting in and out of him. His loud moans grew constant with each passing second.

"Oh, God!"

Aaron yelled, "Just take it! Don't fight it! Take it!"

Matthew sealed his eyes shut. Having two foreign objects shoved inside his lower outlet had become an inconceivable yet mesmerizing experience. It did wonders to his weak spot and the walls that surrounded it. The steady rhythm of Aaron and Clive's rapid upward motion caused his entire body to bounce up and down with undying potency. The mild sting inside him underwent immediate expansion. Never had Matthew's hole been struck so hard.

"Oh...oh!"

In the middle of it all, it all became soft and serene. Aaron and Clive slowed down to give him time to understand his situation.

Aaron whispered, "Are you learning your lesson?"

With his eyes closed, Matthew replied, "Yes, I am."

Aaron and Clive almost stopped, but their quick speed had been recovered once more. The lightheaded feeling in Matthew's cerebral facility returned. He felt afraid that he might lose consciousness. The durability that he faced on this night reached immeasurable heights. The climax would soon approach its deadline.

"Oh, fuck!"

Matthew screamed. He squeezed Aaron's shoulders real tight. Both black cocks hit their last stride. Matthew's hole, now enlarged by outside forces, had now been filled with as much juice as it could possibly handle.

Matthew almost fainted. Aaron and Clive let go of him and let him fall to the floor. He found himself lying on cool concrete. Thins trails of semen dripped down his legs and hips.

Despite his weak tone of voice, the young man mustered his remaining strength to say, "Are we through here?"

Aaron shook his head. "Oh, we're not done yet."

Matthew looked up to see Aaron and Clive pulling their cocks right below him. He couldn't resist one more procedure. He just waited for them to finish their sole objective on tonight's entertainment. The two black men smiled as more thick fluids erupted from their shafts and landed on Matthew's chest and shoulders. The creamy white caramel felt warm. Matthew didn't even want to wipe it off of him. It stayed on the surface for his two masters to see up close.

"Our work here is done."

Both Aaron and Clive walked away still naked, leaving Matthew lying on the floor. The young man heard a distant door open and close. The only thing that broke the stillness in the warehouse was his slow excessive panting. He finally had the freedom to depart from this district. He would no longer depend on reliable transportation, so he would have to find his own way home. But first, he wanted to lie on the floor a little longer. He closed his eyes as he gave in to his inner exhaustion. Even if the Mediterranean humidity, coupled with the sticky deposits on his chest and legs, didn't provide any comfort, this felt like the perfect time to take a little rest before finally leaving for home.

12