Crime: Night at the Museum Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls try to deal with the effects of the stolen items.
2.8k words
4.5
84.7k
20

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

*

I was not in a good mood when I woke up the following morning. Trying to sleep with several inches of dildo stuck in my mouth- and another eight inches protruding from my mouth- made resting difficult. My breathing didn't seem to be affected, for which I was grateful, but laying around with the other half of the two-sided dildo sticking out of my mouth didn't do my dignity any good.

I had no idea what was holding it in. It wasn't stuck in the sense of actually sticking to anything in my mouth. It was much more like a thick elastic band was attached from the tip of the dildo to the back of my throat...except that there was no elastic band. There was some play. I could slide the thickness back and forth inside my mouth. But if I tried to slide the dildo fully out, I could feel the resistance growing and growing until finally the dildo couldn't move anymore.

The other problem with the dildo was the sensations. The protruding part of the dildo felt like an extension of myself. Running my hand up and down the exposed section felt like I was running my hand up and down any part of my body, except it had all the sensitivity of my clit. Fortunately, as intense as the sensations were, they weren't quite enough to drive me to climax, thankfully. That would have been too embarrassing for words.

I showered and dressed, then went out to the kitchen and started coffee. It was nearly noon, but Chrissie, Laura and Tonya were still sleeping. We had pulled the late job last night, plus the hour we had spent trying to get this damn glass dildo out of my mouth.

I was pouring my coffee- I was going to try drinking it through a straw- when I heard a door open, and then quick running steps. Moments later I heard the bathroom door slam, immediately followed by sounds of retching. Curious, I set my coffee down and walked over to the hallway. A couple minutes later, Tonya exited the bathroom.

The blonde girl paused when she saw me, obviously trying not to smile at the dildo sticking out of my mouth. She appeared to be a bit pale, and her breath was minty fresh after an obvious session with some Scope.

I raised my eyebrows. "Mmmppphhhh!" I said, glancing at the bathroom.

Tonya placed a hand on her belly. "I woke up nauseous. Nerves, I guess. I'll be alright."

I nodded. "Mmmppphhh!" I said, pointing to the kitchen.

Tonya made a face. "Coffee doesn't sound so hot right now. I'll try some apple juice instead," she said.

Tonya made her way towards the kitchen just as Laura's door burst open.

I jumped, slightly startled at Laura's abrupt exit from her room. The sleek redhead was, by nature, fairly reserved and not given to banging and slamming things. More surprising was Laura's choice of clothing. The redhead, who was more given to fashion statements and coordinated attire than the rest of us, was wearing a concert t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and baggy pants that were halfway down her hips, exposing her thong. Wire from an MP3 player circled her head, and her lips moved silently to the words of a song. A baseball cap was jammed on her head.

I blinked. "Mmmmpphhh??" I said.

Laura finally noticed my presence and popped out one earpiece. "Oh, hey, dawg," she said.

"Mmmmpphhh?" I said.

Laura popped a piece of gum in her mouth. "Still got a dick in your mouth? Sucks for you, dudette. Anyway, gotta bolt, so I'm out. Peace." And then she headed for the door without another word.

"Mmmmpphh!" I said. Laura had been so oblivious that, had I not known she was twenty-four years old, I would have sworn she was sixteen.

I went back to the kitchen. Tonya seemed to have recovered from her bout of nausea. She was washing down two thick sandwiches with huge glasses of apple juice.

"Mmmppphh," I said.

Tonya nodded. "Yeah, I'm feeling better."

"Mmmpphh," I said.

A few minutes later, Chrissie walked into the kitchen. She had brushed her long black hair, but otherwise, she appeared as if she had just woke up. Which she had. As soon as she saw me, her eyes went straight to the dildo sticking out of my mouth. Her hips seemed to give a twitch.

"Still sucking on that cock, I see," said Chrissie.

I narrowed my eyes. "Mmmppphh!" I said.

Chrissie shrugged. "Blame me all you want. It's bad karma for you trying to double-cross us."

"Mmmppphh!" I said. Tonya had finished her sandwiches, so she grabbed a bag of potato chips and discreetly left the kitchen.

Chrissie walked up to me, smirking. "It's a good look for you, actually. Very natural."

I glared at the bitch. "Mmmppphh! Mmmppphh! Mmmppphh!" I said. I'd told her.

Chrissie lifted her hand and slid her finger over my lips where they were wrapped around the dildo in a perfect "o". "Oh, very nice. At least we know what you're good for," she said.

My belly muscles had twitched at her touch. My eyes widened slightly in surprise, but I covered it up cleverly by saying, "Mmmmppphh!" My fingers slipped under the hem of her short t-shirt and slid over her flat belly.

Chrissie smirked. "You think I really believe that, slut?" she said. Then she wrapped her fingers around the dildo and began stroking it like a cock, from the very tip all the way down to my lips, then back. I shuddered, my hips wriggling in response, unable to stop myself from moaning around that dildo. My nipples had swelled into a ridiculously hardened state. Through my sexual haze, I realized that Chrissie was as hot as I was, and her breathing was becoming more labored with each stroke of her hand. Suddenly her panties had dropped to the floor and Chrissie was pushing me down onto my knees. My hands on Chrissie's hips, I lined up the exposed part of the dildo with her pussy and then pressed my head forward so that the dildo slid directly into Chrissie's wet sex. Chrissie let out a cry and put her hands on my shoulders. I pressed my head forward, burying the dildo in Chrissie's pussy until my lips and cheeks were pressed firmly in Chrissie's dark thatch. Then, still holding Chrissie's hips in my hands, I began to move my head back and forth, stroking that dildo into Chrissie without pause. Chrissie was wriggling and moaning and I could feel my belly muscles twitching and jumping in response.

Finally, Chrissie put her head back and cried out, her fingers entwining in my hair, just as the sensations overwhelmed me. I moaned and squealed around the dildo, clutching Chrissie's hips, shuddering on my knees in front of her. Finally, my heart pounding, I sat back on my heels and experienced a sense of deja vu. And I knew why. Chrissie and I had done this last night, although the dildo had been stuck in her pussy at the time. Afterward, it had been stuck in my mouth. Now, however...

I laughed and said, "Oh, Chrissie! Look at you. That's quite a package you have there, stud."

Chrissie was furious as she pulled at the dildo, knowing too well it was stuck inside her pussy again. "You're not funny, Erica! Dammit! Get this thing out of me!"

I laughed. "Oh, I don't know, Chrissie. This look suits you."

Chrissie raged, "What the hell is up with this thing? Why does it keep getting stuck? Laura and Tonya got off with the fucking things and they didn't get stuck! Why is this one different?"

I shrugged. "No idea. I told you it was a bad idea at the time, but did you want to listen to me? No. You were too busy getting wet at the thought of being boss."

Chrissie pitched her voice in a high squeak. "I told you it was a bad idea. I'm Erica, and I know everything! Nobody listens to me!"

Tonya re-entered the kitchen, a hand on her belly.

"I don't feel so good. Do we have some Pepto or something?" she asked.

Still fuming, Chrissie said, "Try the medicine cabinet."

Tonya nodded, then turned to head for the bathroom. I smirked at Chrissie and followed Tonya.

"Well, time for a nap, I think. I didn't sleep well last night," I said.

"Erica!" said Chrissie, "Don't you dare leave this thing stuck inside me!"

I left the kitchen with the sound of Chrissie's bitching still ringing in my ears. Although it felt good to give her a little jab, that wasn't the real reason I had left.

I didn't want her to know how hot she looked with that damn glass cock.

So I decided to take a nap. I paused by the bathroom and saw Tonya standing there with a bottle of pink stuff in her hand. She seemed to be otherwise okay, so I went to my room and lay down.

I was awakened several hours later by the blast of music coming from one of the other bedrooms. I got out of bed and stomped down the hall, finally stopping in front of Laura's room. I banged on the door. I could feel the vibration of the music pulsing on the door.

The door opened. Laura stared at me petulantly. "What?" she said. At least, I think that's what she said. With the door open, I couldn't actually hear anything.

"Turn the damn music down!" I said. I had to shout.

Laura stomped over to the stereo and turned it down.

I shook my head. "Laura, what the hell is wrong with you? I was trying to sleep!"

Laura put her hands on her hips, her shoulders thrust forward with attitude. "So? I didn't know you were trying to sleep! You didn't tell me! No matter what I do you're always complaining!"

I looked at Laura. She was acting very strange.

"Fine," I said. "Just keep the music down, alright? We don't want cops knocking on the door, remember?"

Laura waved her hand. "Whatever. You're not the boss of me."

I opened my mouth to make a retort, but right then Chrissie came walking down the hallway. The dildo stuck out from the bathrobe she had wrapped around herself, and I found my hips twitching at the sight.

She gave me an icy glare, then turned to Laura. "Come on," she said. "We're having a meeting."

Laura rolled her eyes. "Aw, man, meetings are boring!"

Now even Chrissie looked at Laura. "It shouldn't take too long...Laura, what the hell is up with you?"

Laura exhaled. "Nothin', alright! Just leave me alone!" Then she pushed her way past Chrissie and me, leaving the two of us looking at each other in bewilderment. Finally we shrugged and followed the stomping Laura into the living room.

Tonya was already seated on the couch and was munching the first of two thick sandwiches.

"You seem to be feeling better," I said.

Tonya shrugged, biting into her sandwich.

Chrissie said, "What the hell is in that sandwich, anyway?"

Tonya said, "Pickles, cucumbers and cottage cheese."

The three of us just stared at her.

Tonya said, "What?"

Chrissie rolled her eyes. "Nevermind. This meeting is now is session. First, old business. The job last night was a success...or will be, once Erica stops screwing around and gives us the journal."

I sat back and crossed my arms. "It's safe," I said, "and I'll give it to you when the client comes to retrieve everything. I don't trust you. You tried to double-cross me, and I did too much work for you to try to cut me out."

Well, that certainly set the battlelines. Tonya set her sandwich down, and even Laura suddenly seemed to be paying attention.

Chrissie's jaw tightened and she spoke through clenched teeth. "We did not try to double-cross you! You double-crossed us! You hid the journal!"

Laura's leg was bouncing in a nervous twitch, and Tonya looked uncomfortable. I guessed that the double-cross was Chrissie's idea, although Laura probably went along with it- she and Chrissie were pretty tight. Tonya may or may not have agreed, so she was my only potential ally, and even that wasn't a sure thing. I was going to have to be careful.

I gave Chrissie a flat look. "So you brought the stun gun just in case we ran into some bad guys?" I said, my sarcasm obvious.

"In case the guard found us, you moron!" said Chrissie. Unfortunately, that could have been true. Still, I didn't believe it.

"Whatever, Chrissie. I'll get the journal when the client is coming to meet us. Not before."

There was a tense moment then, and I thought there might be some real trouble. Finally, Chrissie huffed. "Fine. But you'll be the sorriest slut in the world if you try to screw us over."

I shrugged. "Whatever."

Chrissie continued then, as if we hadn't been at each other's throat a moment ago. "Alright, item two. What the hell is going on with the glass pieces we took? This one keeps getting stuck inside Erica or me and you two, Laura and Tonya, are acting weird as hell."

Everyone looked at each other. Alright, Chrissie, Laura and Tonya looked at each other. I was busy staring at the glass rod sticking out of Chrissie's bathrobe like a smooth erection.

Chrissie looked at me. "Yo, slut, what are you staring at?"

"Your package, stud. Maybe you should get a job as a Chippendale's dancer," I said.

"Real funny," said Chrissie, walking toward me. "If you like it so much, why don't you give it a kiss?"

I wanted to give a smart-ass reply, but I suddenly felt breathless as that glass cock hovered a foot away from my face. I reached out and stroked the dildo with my fingers.

Chrissie gasped, but didn't move away. Her nipples hardened against her top.

Oblivious to my audience, I ran my tongue along that warm smoothness, then stroked it with my hand again. "You like that, don't you, bitch?" I said. My belly muscles twitched as my wrapped fingers slid up and down the dildo easily.

Chrissie's hips were gyrating back and forth. "Yesssss...that's it...stand up, slut."

I stood up, still stroking that glass shaft. "Bite me, whore."

"Maybe later, slut. Bend over the table."

I leaned forward over the coffee table, my hips raising, my ass up in the air. "You are such a fucking wench," I said.

Chrissie drew the hem of my t-shirt over my hips, then slid my panties down my legs. "Me? You're the fucking bitch. Spread your legs," she said.

I parted my legs, my ass still high in the air. "I'm not as big a bitch as you are. Hold my hips," I said.

Chrissie lined the glass dildo against my wet pussy. Her hands gripped my hips as I felt the thick glass rod slide inside me. I gasped, my body shuddering from the intense sensations. I heard Laura say, "Yeah, that's off the chain!", sounding like she was far away.

Chrissie then began to stroke her glass cock into me and I moaned and shuddered like a slut in heat. She pounded me relentlessly, that smooth thickness sliding back and forth inside me without pause. My heat was building rapidly, my belly muscles twitching and jumping in desperate need. I could hear Chrissie moaning as well, could feel her hips twitching as we neared a simultaneous orgasm. Then, a heartbeat away from blissful release, my pussy was suddenly dreadfully empty. Heart pounding, I desperately tried to organize my thoughts. Then I felt a sudden pressure against my tight rear opening. My eyes widened and I tried to squirm forward, but it was too late. The glass cock, generously lubricated by my own juices, slid easily into my tight ass.

"Yesssss....!" cried Chrissie. I tried to wriggle away, but then the waves of intense sensations came and for the next half-minute, Chrissie and I were squealing in pleasurable release, her hips pressed against my bare ass, my body shuddering and twitching helplessly.

The long orgasm finally ended, and Chrissie fell back onto the couch, still breathing heavily. I was still bent over the coffee table, and, after a moment, realized that my ass was indeed still full of the glass cock.

I looked over my shoulder at Chrissie. She smirked, reached over and patted my bare bottom. I felt my cheeks quiver around the dildo that was now stuck inside my ass.

"Now there's a look that suits you, Erica," said Chrissie.

"You bitch!" I said, helplessly bent over the coffee table.

NEXT: Part 3.

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers