Crime Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wave of pleasure passed over her and she reached around and embraced him. A few minutes later another tremor passed through her; flooding her pussy with her cum. He was moving in and out of her pussy when he stopped and felt his cock shoot several loads of cum. His lips found hers and they kissed while they each came down from their orgasms.

Dave was asleep next to her; his way of coming down from sex.

After a long pause; "I need to wash again," Clair said to herself.

She gently got off the bed and made her way to the bathroom. She entered the shower and allowed the warm water to cascade over her body. She found another towel and started to dry herself off. Her workout clothes were in a pile on the floor; she grabbed them and walked out of their bedroom. She was in the spare bedroom dressing when she heard Dave waking up.

Dave walked in and stood at the door "We must have gone ten rounds but it was great."

"You're the best," Clair replied.

"Are you hungry?" Dave asked.

"I just want some sleep, you and I have had some hard days," said Clair.

They both walked back to their bedroom and Clair stretched out on the mattress. Dave got beside her and held her in his arms. They were both sleeping with in ten minutes. They slept for four hours. Clair rose, checked the time and started to get dressed in her standard uniform; black pants, tan shirt with the crime lab logo embroidered on the left breast.

Dave woke "What are you doing?"

"Unlike you I have to go to work," said Clair as she clipped on her gun's holster.

"Do you think that you will be home at a normal hour?" asked Dave.

"I hope so, these long hours are becoming a drag."

Clair leaned over and kissed her husband. She almost attacked him but restrained herself. She then remembered that she drove away from crime lab on Dave's motorcycle.

"Come on Dave you have to get up and take me to the office. We forgot to get my car yesterday."

Dave reluctantly got off the bed and kissed Clair. He quickly dressed while she watched.

"It's sad to see that thing covered up," said Clair as they walked to the garage.

Dave got on and fired up the engine and Clair threw her leg over and leaned against his back; as he maneuvered the bike out of the garage. They were on the road and heading toward the medical center where the crime lab was located.

Clair reflected on the three years that she and Dave were together; a one-year courtship and two years of marriage. Clair noticed him at the City Hospital emergency room when she was there to collect specimens. She asked the emergency nurses who the hot paramedic was. One of her friends dropped hints to Dave that there was someone that wanted to meet him.

Clair got a phone call from Dave inviting her to dinner. The first date did not go well; Clair was late because of a call-out. She got there eventually and Dave was cautious, but still interested. Several dates later and he was in Clair's house, and things got interesting. He didn't leave until the next morning.

Clair was jolted back to reality when the bike passed over the humps in the parking lot of her building. She kissed Dave and quickly disappeared into her building. Dave headed home to get some more sleep before he went back on duty.

Clair was supervising two major cases the three murders at the meth-lab and the fire. She checked the progress on the two cases. She emailed a report on the meth case to the detectives and the District Attorney's office and made sure that all the specimens were accounted for.

She called Barbara Bain the arson investigator from the conference room to compare notes. Since the shooter died at the scene, the police were working on finding the reasons why the shooter acted. Five people were wounded in the attack, and she tested the slugs that were removed from the victims.

"We have confirmed that the shells came from the gun we found. Despite the fire we were able to fire the gun and get matches on the bullets and shell casing," said Clair.

"The cause of the fire was what we thought accept for the natural gas explosion; that was a surprise. We are still investigating whether that was accidental or deliberate," said Barbara.

"Let me know if you need any support, Barbara."

"Clair, where's that hunk of a husband of yours? I haven't seen him around today."

"He should be arriving about now he is working noon to noon. I thought my hours were weird," said Clair.

"I will have to give him the third degree; he never talks about you in the squad room,"

"Funny he did not mention that he had a hot blonde investigator at his station," Clair replied.

Clair ended the conference and went to her office and looked on her calendar. It showed when she was on call but there was an important appointment at the police shooting range. Noting that she had more work on her plate at the office she called the range and canceled. She got up and went back to her lab bench and started to work on the mountain of evidence from new cases sitting on it.

It was six o'clock when she looked up from her bench. She finished the last evidence bag. She picked up the processed evidence bags and locked them in her filing cabinet.. The house would be empty as Dave was working.

The Garage door responded to Clair's command and she pulled her car in and parked. She paused in the laundry room and pulled her clothes off, dropping them in front of the washing machine. There was a full-length mirror in the room and Clair stopped and admired her naked body. She moved closer to inspect the finger print tat. It was a wild night of partying while at a conference that led to her getting the mark. Some times she regretted it but now it was a part of her. Instinctively her left hand moved down and petted her pussy; while her right massaged her breasts.

After admiring her body she grabbed her pistol and walked to the bedroom and locked it in the safe. She ran the shower and spent a long time washing the smell of the lab off of her. She dried off and dressed in s set of sweats and descended to the kitchen and fixed dinner. She hated the evenings alone and she knew that Dave didn't like it when she was away.

Their weird work schedules made their lovemaking intense. She wondered if the comments of her boss were true. Did she want to get pregnant have a child and deal with all those issues? Those discussions were for another time.

After eating dinner she went to the den and clicked through the channels hopping that she would find something to watch. She shut down the TV and went to the computer to check her personal email. After deleting the ads she read a message from one of her sisters that lived in another city. She hit the reply button and indicated that she would try to get Dave to work his schedule that would allow a holiday trip.

She climbed the stairs and went to the second bedroom and stretched out on the bed. She had an aversion to sleeping in the bed she shared with Dave when he was not home. She was soon asleep and did not wake until the next morning.

She went into their bedroom and dressed checked her phone there was a text from Dave "Love You" was all it said. There was another text from the lab asking her to stop by a hospital near her for some evidence. The last thing she did before she left was to clip her holster on her belt.

She hit a drive through and picked up breakfast and stopped off at the emergency department of the hospital and picked up the package. The package was sealed with tape maintaining the chain of custody. In the office she passed the package to the tech that would work on the contents. Clair signed the log and watched as George did the same. She moved to her desk and checked her email.

Clair's phone beeped with a text message from Dave. "I am home, wanted to let you know."

She hit the reply button "I will see if I can leave early, no promises."

The day seemed to move slowly as Clair moved from one process to another; writing reports and calling detectives with results. She finally processed the last piece of evidence; locked the material away and got ready to leave. Clair checked the schedule and found out that she was not on the call out list; but that didn't stop her boss from calling her out when needed.

The car almost flew home and she parked in the garage and clicked the control to close the door. Dave came to the door from the mudroom; Clair grabbed a wad of his t-shirt and pulled him in the garage. She leaned over Dave's Motorcycle seat with her rump in the air. Dave reached under her and unhitched her belt and dropped her pants and panties.

"Will you please get your cock in me?" asked Clair.

Dave bent down and kissed her pussy and slipped a finger inside.

"Not was I was wanting, darling but a good start," said Clair.

Clair smelled the heat coming off of the engine, Dave must have run an errand, and waited for Dave to take her from behind. She felt his cock invade her pussy and move in and out. Dave shoved in and out until he stopped and strained shooting loads of cum in her cunt. Clair started to rise but felt Dave's arm on her back. Suddenly there was a large crack followed by a burning sensation on her ass. The first slap was followed by a few more.

"You do realize that I have a gun, but that felt good," said Clair as she was tearing up.

Dave helped her with her panties and pants and they walked into the house.

"I remember when I tried that maneuver on our honeymoon; as I remember you were not real happy," said Dave.

"I was getting use to riding on your old motorcycle, and then you turned me over the seat and got your way with me. I almost walked home but I loved you to much," replied Clair.

She grabbed Dave and laid a long wet kiss on his lips. He massaged her flanks. Clair felt his enlarging cock through his pants as they came together.

"You must be happy to see me?" said Clair when they broke.

Dave grabbed her wrist and directed her back to the garage. He mounted his bike and encouraged Clair to get on behind him. He directed the bike out of the garage and on to the main road outside of their development. Dave pulled up to a small Italian Bistro. Clair was the first off and was in the restaurant before Dave parked the bike.

Clair was seated when Dave finally came in. The host stopped him and they embraced. Dave was riding the ambulance when the man collapsed. Dave and his partner worked on the man and rushed him to the hospital. He recovered and thanked Dave every time he comes in.

"How is your bromance, darling?" asked Clair as he came up to the table.

"Luigi is an emotional guy and likes to show his appreciation; you jealous?" Dave responded.

"I was remembering our first date this morning while you were taking me to work, and how considerate you were when I showed up late," said Clair.

The waiter approached and they both ordered their favorite dishes. Behind him was Luigi carrying a bottle of wine. It was one of the bistro's most expensive bottles. The wine sent Clair in to heaven. Luigi said that it was compliments of the house.

Dave said, "I may need to check if we are violating city rules accepting a $75 dollar bottle wine."

"I won't tell if you won't, because this wine is great," responded Clair.

"Why were you thinking about our first date?" asked Dave.

No reason it just came to me," said Clair.

They finished their meal and Clair summoned Uber because Luigi compted a bottle of proseco and they were both slightly drunk. It would not be good for either one of their careers to get popped for DWI. Dave moved the bike to the back where Luigi told him he could park it. The ride came and quickly deposited them at their home. Clair unlocked the door and started to pull her shirt off and dropped it on the floor. She slipped her shoes off and dropped her pants.

Dave's arms encircled her and he kissed the back of her ear.

"Does someone want a fuck?" asked Dave.

"Yes but first I want to suck your cock until it is purple."

Clair slid to her knees and unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and grasped his cock. The head mushroomed in front of her eyes, and she took his cock in her mouth. She painted the head with her tongue. She worked his length in and out of her mouth paying special attention to his expanding crown. Clair leaned back on the floor and opened her legs inviting him to mount her.

Dave brought his cock to the entrance to her cunt and slowly moved it in and out. Clair inhaled and held her breath each time Dave move into her pussy. He picked up his rhythm when he stopped and strained releasing a load of cum.

Clair moved to his cock and started licking the shaft and head. Drops of his cum continued to flow out of the crown of his cock. They both cuddled on the floor kissing. Dave's hand fondled her breasts and Clair manipulated his cock.

Dave rose and moved to the bedroom. Clair picked up their clothes and put them in the laundry then joined Dave in the bedroom. She secured the pistol in the safe and joined him on the bed.

"Thanks for picking up after us, darling," said Dave.

He turned over displaying his enormous erection. Clair snuggled next to him and guided his cock into her cunt.

"Why do I feel like you are splitting me apart when I have sex with you," exclaimed Clair.

"I guess size does matter," said Dave.

He maneuvered on top and began to move his cock in and out of her pussy. Each stroke elicited a moan from Clair. Her emotion changed signaling her climax was building. Dave felt her pussy clamp on his cock. When the waves of pleasure subsided in Clair; he started to fuck her again. Clair had artificial nails and she used them on Dave's back to express her pleasure.

The pain was exquisite as Clair dug her nails deeper into his flesh; she moved down and put stripes on his flanks. Dave picked up his pace, trying to get away from her attention. He began feeling his climax building. Dave pulled out of her pussy and presented his cock to her mouth. Clair took his shaft to his pubic hair allowing him to finish in her mouth.

Dave woke the next morning and felt the welts that Clair raised the night before. Dave reached down and felt his morning hard-on. With no foreplay Dave inserted his cock in her cunt.

"You feel larger than you did last night. Give it to me as hard as you can," said Clair as she woke to Dave's attention.

They made love as the sun rose with shafts of light showing on the wall. Clair was in ecstasy. They both rested after their exertions. Dave was the first to get up and he went get something to eat. Clair came in to the kitchen about a half hour later fully dressed.

"I thought that you were off?" asked Dave.

"I am but that doesn't mean I can spend the day in bed, as much as I would like to," Clair replied.

"You're dressed, you seem to have a place to go?" said Dave.

"I am going to the salon, I am tired of looking like a geek," she said.

"Can you take me by Pronto so I can retrieve my bike?" asked Dave.

They got in Clair's car and stopped behind the restaurant's building and found Dave's bike right where he left it. Dave got out and watched as Clair drove off and turned the corner. He mounted the bike and drove home.

Clair was in her favorite stylist's chair and the woman moved around working on her hair. Clair tuned out the noise of the shop and remembered the first time that she and Dave had sex. Dave drove her home on the bike and she invited him in. He had been in the house before; but he never spent the night. They both were a little tipsy from dinner and Dave's hand slid up her shirt and caressed her breasts. Clair opened his pants and massaged his engorged cock. They both got to the point of no return and she took him by the shaft and directed him to her bedroom.

When they woke up the next morning there were spent condoms all over the bed. She remembered he was big, almost splitting her apart. But she remembered how wonderful he felt when he was making love to her. For a tall firefighter biker dude he was very gentle. The thought of their first night made her pussy cream. Clair was snapped back to reality when her stylist pulled the cover off, and hovered over her with a large mirror.

Her manic side kicked in after her hair cut. She was soon in the car and heading to the mall to make a crazy purchase, despite the voice in her head telling her no. She knew of a fancy lingerie shop, and decided to check it out. She thought that Dave deserved a little spice. She selected a lace teddy and bikini bottoms in black. She loved the feeling she got when she put it on. Clair returned home after running to the grocery and drug store. In the middle of her shopping she received a text from Dave stating that he needed to attend a meeting at the station but would be home at 6:00. She texted him back asking if he was getting paid for the meeting?

The House was quiet as she put away the groceries and the other necessities. When she was finished she was about to don the lingerie, when her phone rang,

"Bill if you tell me that I need to make a crime scene I will shoot you," she yelled in the phone.

"Well this does involve shooting, but the range called and said that you ducked the qualifying, what is going on?" said Bill.

"To be correct I canceled because I had three cases of evidence on my bench," She replied.

"Clair you know how important your quarterly qualifying is and you need to go to the range before you come to the lab on Monday," said Bill.

Knowing that Bill was firm on the tech's qualifying; Clair agreed to shoot at the range before coming in, She dropped the phone on her bed and took her clothes off. She opened the box from the lingerie shop and quickly put the teddy on.

Feeling giddy she left the bikini panties off so she walked around her house with a naked pussy. As she was admiring herself in the mirror, her phone rang again. The message on the screen said local sister. She picked the phone up and touched the answer button.

"Hey Clair I am about to pull into your driveway; do you have time for a short visit?" said Clair's sister.

After agreeing to the visit Clair found her housecoat and covered up she closed the door to the bedroom to keep prying eyes out. She greeted Barbara at the front door and they air kissed.

"You just get up?" asked Barbara.

"I've been up for a while," Clair responded.

"Wondered if you wanted to get a late lunch?" asked Barbara.

Clair looked at her watch and it read 3:00. "It's a little late for a late lunch, Dave is at a meeting but we are going out when he get's back," said Clair realizing that it was a white lie.

The two sisters agreed to have lunch next weekend. Clair closed the door and watched through the window beside the door as Barbara backed out of the driveway. She then returned to the bedroom and tossed the housecoat and started to admire herself in the mirror again. She really liked the look of her pussy and the tattoo that she got when she was in a manic phase. Some times she regretted those impulses.

Clair went over to the drawer that held her makeup. She looked over her collection of lipsticks and selected the brightest red that she owned and painted her lips. The color seemed to make her lips bigger. With her lips fixed she started to work on her eyes

She heard the garage door open followed by the engine on Dave's bike. She quickly slipped on the bikini bottom on and adjusted the two triangular panels to cover her pussy and her ass.

Clair was sitting on the couch in a very seductive pose when Dave came in.

"You look good enough to ..." said Dave as Clair's lips met his before he could finish.

Dave's hand slipped below the lace teddy and massaged her left breast; their lips met in a kiss again. Clair noticed that Dave was in his uniform, and there was some extra hardware on his shoulders.