Crimes and Punishment

Story Info
An idea I had.
3.1k words
3
6.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based off of an idea that I had around 2002 or so. I had wanted to ask my friend Christina to participate in a porno movie along with my friend Chris and I. I could never work up enough nerve to do so and by the time I did Christina had moved away and we lost touch. Would she have actually done the movie? I highly doubt it but it would have been nice if she did.

This is how I imagined everything happening.

Christina meets with me, Chris and my friend Jessie at a local bar to go over and discuss the scenes I've written for her. In the film Christina will play the role of a down on her luck actress who has reluctantly just borrowed money from a loan shark. I will take on a duel role as both the local shark and the 1950's style fedora and trench coat wearing Detective who is hell bent on bringing him to justice. Chris will play the role of the loan shark's friend and lawyer.

My friend Jessie volunteers to run all of the cameras and equipment used in the production of the film and my friend Jon, who has roughly the same build as I do, will act as a stand in for when both of my characters appear on camera at the same time.

Two days later Jessie and I go to Christina's house to film the first of two scenes starring Christina. Jessie immediately heads up to Christina's bedroom to set up the cameras and lighting while Christina and I stay down in the living room going over the script. When Jessie calls for us Christina and I head up to her bedroom. Jessie and I double and triple check all of the camera while Christina is changes from a pair of tight jeans and red and black flannel into just a white T-shirt and panties.

She takes one last look at the script and lays down on her bed. Jessie starts rolling cameras as soon as Christina lays back although the script calls for the scene to begin halfway through. Christina opens her legs and hikes her T-shirt up before using her left hand to peels her panties away revealing a thick but nicely cropped and shaped bush. She wets the fingers of her right hand with her tongue and then slides them between her pussy lips. She slides her fingers up and down between her lips for a few seconds before plunging a couple of fingers into her Pussy.

Jessie stands at one of the three stationary cameras and looks through the view finder while I stand next to her watching as Christina really starts getting into it. Only a moment into it Christina is already moaning and whimpering softly. Jessie look at each other and smile at the show Christina is putting on. About five minutes into it Christina reaches into a bedside drawer and pulls out a small vibrator. She turns it on and holds it to her clit. Jessie take a hand held camera and slowly walks around Christina's bed getting a few up close and personal shots for the movie. She slides the camera along the surface of the bed moving it slowly closer and closer toward Christina's Pussy before gradually lifting it up and getting some footage of Christina's face which is now contorted in every imaginable way as she enjoys her pleasure.

The room is silent with the exception of Christina's soft whimpers and the muffled droning noise of the vibrator as she holds it against her clit. I watch Christina as her body jumps with small surges of pleasure as she gets deeper into her pleasure.

As much as I hated to ruin everything it is now time to move on to the next segment of the scene. I use Jessie's cell phone to cue up the sound effect of a door bell ringing. Christina stops masturbating as she hears the bell but looks as if she isn't really sure she had. She turns the vibrator off and listens for a brief moment. I cue the sound of the door bell again and Christina lets out a frustrated sigh as she slides off of the bed and walks toward her bedroom door.

I tell Jessie to cut the cameras and then I help her get everything ready for the next scene. After that I head downstairs to change into my custume for the next part of the scene. By the time I'm done Jessie has already got all of the cameras set and ready to go, so I take my place on the outside of Christina's front door. Using a two way radio I give Jessie the order to roll cameras and Christina walks over to the door to answer it.

"What!?" Christina screams at her unexpected visitor. Her face goes white and her demeanor changes as she sees an extended arm with an unfolded wallet containing a badge and I.D. card.

She follows the arm down to the person attached to it and sees a portly man with a brown fedora and tan trench coat with a brown bushy mustache on his lip.

"Are you Christina?" The man asks in a strong Great Lakes accent.

"Yes... I am." Christina replies, her voice shaking still feeling the pleasure.

"Ma'am I'm Detective Savini of the Metropolitan Police and you've been under surveillance for two weeks." The man says.

"Surveillance?" Christina asks trying to compose herself.

"Yes ma'am you've done some business with one of the city's ten most wanted two weeks ago, and you could be facing some hefty jail time." The Detective informs her.

Christina's eyes lower shamefully as she realizes for the first time that she could be going to jail.

"I uh, I might be able to get the charges dropped if you'll decide to cooperate with us." The Detective tells Christina as he makes his way into the house uninvited.

"How can I cooperate, Detective?" Christina asks.

"We want you to set up a meeting with Cyrus McLaughlin." The Detective tells Christina.

"He likes you and he trusts you, so we know he'll have no problem meeting with you." He continues.

Just then a small ankle biter sized dog comes charging from the dark kitchen. It yaps loudly at the portly Detective and jumps at him.

"Spider, no!" Christina yells at the tiny dog but it disobeys her orders.

The tiny dog continues jumping and yapping at the Detective so Christina picks the small dog up and walks into the living room with it. She sets it down and shouts an order at the dog. It cowers at her order and finally quiets down.

"We need you to get Mr. McLaughlin in a vulnerable position by any means." The Detective says.

The Detective looks over and sees Christina's tiny dog shitting on the living room floor.

"Uh ma'am, I think your dog just left you a present over there." He tells Christina.

Christina looks into the living room and lets out another frustrated sigh. She walks into the kitchen and unravels a handful of papers towels to clean up the dog's mess.

"How do you expect me to get Cyrus McLaughlin in a vulnerable position?" Christina asks the Detective as she bends over to clean up the dog shit.

The Detective looks on as he notices Christina not wearing any underwear. He stares at Christina's ass and pussy while she is bent over.

"Oh I can think of a few ideas." The Detective says sarcastically.

Christina turns and as if she had forgotten she wasn't wearing anything under her T-shirt she embarrassingly pulls it back over her ass.

"Well ma'am, here is my card, if you decide to want to cooperate give me a call."

The Detective pulls a business card from his I.D. holder and hands it over to Christina. He tips the brim of his fedora in Christina's direction and walks out the door. She holds the card in her hand and looks down at it as her eyes wallow up with tears. She reaches onto a table next to her for a cordless phone and begins dialing a number.

Jessie cuts the cameras a moment later and I come back into the house.

As soon as the camera stop rolling Christina begs for my permission to return to her bed room to finish what she had started. The three of us head back upstairs and Jessie films Christina as she finishes masturbating in order to get a few more minutes of usable footage.

Once she had finished Christina changed back into her jeans and flannel and her, Jessie and I hung around for a while discussing the next scene that Christina will be participating in. I ask Christina if she would wear a specific outfit of hers that I've always liked her in in the next scene.

Two days later, Christina, Jessie, Chris, my friend Jon and I meet at the location at which we will film the next scene. Before rolling camera Jessie helps Christina touch up her make up and while they're doing that Chris and I go over the script. I over hear Jessie and Christina talking and Jessie asks Christina how excited she is.

I hear Christina tell Jessie that she's very excited and can't wait for me to fuck her.

"Chris is kind of an asshole, so I don't care much about him." Christina tells Jessie.

When Jessie was done helping Christina with her make up I pull her aside to tell her how I wanted the cameras set up and she makes a note of it in a small notebook.

I make a comment to Christina about how good she looks in the outfit I've always like her in. She wore a green and black checker pattern school girl-esque skirt with a light blue long sleeved button up shirt and a tight white tank top underneath. Chris and I, trying to look like our best gangsters wore cheap but nice suits.

After getting all the stationary cameras set up I yell for Jessie to roll them.

The scene opens with a shot of Christina walking toward Chris and I with the camera pointing between us over our shoulders.

"Did you bring the money you owe me?" The Loan Shark asks.

"No, I'm sorry Mr. McLaughlin I didn't." Christina replies.

The gangster reaches into his coat as if to draw a weapon but his friend and lawyer stops him. The lawyer whispers something into the his ear and the gangster withdraws his hand.

"I was hoping that you'd take something else as a payment." Christina says.

"What did you have in mind?" The gangster asks.

Christina slowly reaches down and pulls up the front of her skirt revealing her hairy but nicely cropped Pussy.

"I think that's as good as anything." The gangster comments.

Chris looks at his boss and silently nods his head in agreement.

A moment later I yell for Jessie to cut the cameras and the five of us move into the wooded area nearby to film the rest of the scene.

Before rolling I ask Jessie if she understands how I want to next part of the scene to open. She assures me that she does so I tell her to roll camera.

In a clearing in the woods Christina squats down between Chris and I and pulls out cocks from our pants. One at a time she begins sucking one as she strokes the other. Using the hand held camera Jessie slides it at ground level moving it closer and closer to the three figures in the background.

The camera parts the blades of grass, twigs and dead leaves as it slides along the floor of the woods. As it nears us it catches a good view of Christina's pussy as she is squatting between Chris and I and the camera slowly and gradually raises up.

Christina sucks my cock for a moment then switches to Chris and then back to me every few moments. Out of view of the stationary cameras Jessie circles around with the hand held camera catching the action from every angle. Chris and I take turns shoving our throbbing hard cocks into Christina's cheeks making them bulge outward and Jessie would snap a few still pictures with a separate camera.

About five minutes later Christina stands up and bends over. She continues sucking Chris's cock while I position myself behind her and shove my cock into her Pussy. She hums loudly as my cock slides into her and I begin to pump. Jessie circles around the three of us with the hand held camera and she kneels down to get a few moments of footage of my cock entering and exiting Christina's Pussy.

Chris reaches down and brushes Christina's hair from her face so he can watch his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Chris closes his eyes and grunts softly as Christina's mouth moves over every inch of it. I grip Christina's hips firmly and begin fucking her harder and faster and she moans and hums loudly as I do. A few minutes later I see an impromptu prop to use in the film, a rusting folding chair.

I stop fucking Christina and walk over to grab the chair. I unfold it and sit down on it. Christina stops sucking Chris's cock and walks over to me. She sits down atop of me easing my cock back into her Pussy and she leans forward.

Chris walks up behind her and eases his cock into Christina's Pussy along with mine. We begin double teaming her right away Chris's cock going in as mine works it's way out and vise verse.

Christina lays her head on my shoulder and hums, moans and whimpers in pleasure as she takes our two throbbing cocks in her as the same time. She looks at me and smiles and I playfully grab a handful of her flowing brown hair and pull her face to mine. I kiss Christina's smiling face and she rolls her eyes into the back of her head and moans louder. Reaching under Christina's tight white tank top I grab hold of one of her massive tits and pull it out.

I open my mouth and take her erect nipple in. I suck on it hard and she moans and sighs in utter pleasure.

"Oh god!" Christina screams.

I grip more of her hair and pull her face back to mine. She kisses me and smiles. Jessie kneels behind us and gets some footage of Christina as she takes two cocks in her Pussy simultaneously. She only gets a few usable moments of film as the rusting old folding chair begins to collapse under the weight atop it.

Everyone present laughs hysterically as we try to get ourselves up from the collapsing chair. Once we are up I lay on the ground and Christina once again sits on me. She leans forward and Chris reinserts his cock into Christina's Pussy along with mine. Jessie kneels again and films our cocks and they piston in and out.

Christina's moans travel through the surrounding woods cancelling out any other sounds.

A few minutes later I let Chris fuck her by himself while Christina sucks my cock. Christina's wet fat tongue slides every which way over the head of my cock and I look down at her to see her smiling. After that Christina lays on her back and I start fucking her again. I trust my throbbing hard rod into her Pussy and start pumping quickly while Chris kneels next to her and gets his cock sucked again.

I hear Chris grunting and know he's about to cum soon.

Swaying away from the script I encourage him to hang in a bit longer.

"Ah fuck you man she's got me wanting to cum." Chris replies.

Everyone laughs including Chris at his comment. I encourage him to hold on for another minute or so and he tells me he thinks he can manage. Exactly a minute later Chris snatches his cock from Christina's mouth and begins unloading all over Christina's face.

Christina smiles and grimaces as Chris shoots about six long streams onto her face. Once he finishes cumming Chris stands up and walks off screen. I continue fucking Christina for another two minutes before I'm ready to cum. I pull my cock out of her pussy and she leans up and I too cover her face with about eight long streams of cum.

Just from Chris and I Christina has so much cum on her face it looked as if she had just participated in a bukkake film. Christina remains on the ground as Jessie circles around her with the hand held video camera and a still camera getting pictures of Christina's cum covered face. Blinded by all of the cum Christina smiles up toward the cameras for a few moments allowing her picture to be taken.

Just then my friend Jon, dressed in my Detective character's fedora and trench coat appears on screen with his back toward to camera. In his hand he holds a cap gun that looks like a 38. cal. snub nose pistol. He recites the lines I wrote for him which I would later re-record with my own voice in post production.

"I got you now you scumbag." Jon says.

Cyrus McLaughlin and his lawyer freeze in place. Cyrus looks at his suit which is piled in a bundle about ten feet away wanting to go for his own gun.

"Don't do it!" The Detective warns.

Cyrus and his lawyer raise their hands and surrender.

I yell for Jessie to cut the cameras and Jon and I quickly trade spots. I dress in my Detective's outfit and Jon strips down to his underwear.

Jessie rolls camera again and gets a few moments of film as 'I' lead Jon and Chris off to jail.

A few moments later the Detective returns to check on Christina. She stands up from the ground her face dripping with the massive amount of cum.

"Well ma'am I can see you've done your job well." The Detective says to her.

He hands Christina a handful of paper towels and she uses them to clean her face.

"So what about these charges you told me about?" Christina asks, her eyes blood red from the cum.

"I've talked to the D.A. just this morning and he informed me that all charges have been dropped." The Detective tells her.

After finishing up the filming. Jessie, Christina, Chris and I head out to get a bite to eat.