Criminal Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
Jill helps solve a case, and resists her urges with Derek.
2.2k words
4.72
27k
26

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do the initial sweep of my zone with my guys, tell them to sweep another zone before I head back to the station. On my desk in my office as promised is the case file which I open and read, primarily the subjects last known whereabouts. Derek is right, there is no reason for us to be sweeping where we are.

Monica Lowe, twenty year old college student who disappeared after a supposed argument with her boyfriend. Softball player, honor student, does her laundry at home every weekend. Aside from that she's a cute, tall, brunette.

"See anything?" I hear a voice ask, and I turn to see Derek leaning against the doorframe.

"The search fan makes no sense. I get that the primary suspect, the boyfriend, Adam Schmidt, was seen near it, but it was reported she left without him, and he stayed at his apartment all night. She also left in the opposite direction. I'd get unis to her school, dorm room, and her parents house. Talk to her friends to know her schedule," I suggest, he nods in agreement.

"I can talk to her parents, can you get some guys to her dorm room and maybe her athletic locker?" Derek asks, I look at her file while nodding.

"I'll take lead on her room. I feel a woman will know what to look for better," I say, not to say he can't, but I'd have a better idea of what's off for obvious reasons.

"Agreed, I'll re interview her parents now, you head over to the school."

We exchange nods, and when he walks away I release a relieved breath. I kind of just want him to acknowledge it more openly, not tease me and hold it above my head. I kind of wanted him to shut the door and fuck me on my desk. If he had shut the door and pulled my pants down I might have complied. The knowledge I would have makes me groan and bang my head against my desk before I leave for the school.

Monica's dorm room is very neat and organized, and her roommate is similar. The beds are made, the stationery desk is tidy with a cork board above it. She has a dry erase calendar above her bed which I snap a picture of before I start going through her drawers. Bras and panties are pretty tame by today's standards, but a few thongs stand out, not to mention her vibrator.

Digging through her desk I find nothing unusual but I do take a few pictures of the photos on her cork board. Her and her friends, her boyfriend, and her family are very present. In the top drawer I find matches for a bar. Why is a twenty year old in a bar? I take a picture of it where it was, then take it for evidence.

When I go through her athletic locker, I find nothing unusual. In her locker was a change of clothes, her uniform, a few sports bras, extra tampons, and her baseball bat. When I examine the bat I see a smudge of red on the top. This might be blood, so I take a picture and bag it.

I get back to the department with my few pieces of evidence. I look up the bar at my desk as I hear a knock and see Derek again.

"Any luck on those matches?"

"It's a bar that is in the direction she walked from Adam's. I figured you'd take it," I say, Derek shrugging.

"I will, thanks for taking lead," He says. I can work with this guy. He's trusting and truly appreciative of my work.

"Glad I can help," I say in reply. He looks down the hall and steps fully in, closing the door as he does. I notice all of my window blinds are closed, because I usually close them. Derek steps across the room and leans forward onto the desk.

"Come here," he says to me, and I resist.

"No, we're at work," I say and he walked around the desk and pulls me from the seat.

My butt presses against the desk before he lifts me up and places me on the edge.

"I'm not asking," Derek says and starts undoing my belt. 'Stop him, stop him' my inner monologue chants, but my body helps, and my pants and panties are tugged to the floor. He licks his fingers and rubs my pussy, and in seconds I'm drenched and ready.

He spins me around and undoes his belt and slips his dick straight into my pussy.

What is happening, why do I enjoy it so much? He's quiet about it, fucking me hard and slow.

Derek kisses my neck and I want to cum so bad. He's the only man who's ever made me cum and feel entitled to it now. Make me cum.

After ten minutes, the glorious sensation happens, and I want to scream but we're in the office. He holds my mouth and I yelp into his hand before he spins me and drops me to my knees. I immediately take him to the balls.

"All over that pretty face," He says to me, and I stop and look up at him, and realize none of that has happened, and I'm still sitting at my desk and he's still leaning against the door frame.

"I'm going to head to that bar, and I have another detective talking to her teammates."

"I already have my guys running the streets, showing her picture around the area of the bar."

"Awesome, we'll get something," Derek says and smiles before leaving to the bar. When he leaves I sigh before walking to the door and closing it.

I'm uncomfortably wet, I'm so horny and I have no idea what to do about it. My sexual needs have up until now been so well regulated I've never been horny while still at work.

This is one of the few times I've actually seen the guy again, and when I do he's really cool and takes me absolutely seriously even while knowing full well what I do in bed. When he sees me at work, he doesn't see Jill who has sucked his dick limp, he sees Officer Sergeant Simpson and trusts her experience and judgement.

It was confirmed to be blood on the bat at forty eight hours into Monica being reported missing but whose blood is inconclusive as someone tried to clean it and put it back. However, one of her friends on the team gives a possible place she was that night.

When Monica wants to let off some steam, she goes to her school's baseball field and hammers softballs into the outfield. Her dorm building was close to the field, and several people complained to their RA that night about the sound of loud echoes of a bat making contact with a ball around midnight.

The freshman on the team cleaned up the field because the balls were still in the outfield the next morning. Monica's room was extremely tidy, so I doubt she left the mess intentionally. Derek decides the baseball field is a potential crime scene and has CSI comb it, particularly the dug outs.

The third base dugout has a piece of torn fabric, matching the shirt she was last seen in, and was likely torn off during a struggle. Luminal lit up the bench, more or less blood. Derek concludes this is the crime scene.

At around sixty hours Derek starts talking to the homicide department about handing over the case to them. Derek has bad feeling he's looking for a body now and an hour later he does. We find Monica's body in the trunk of a car owned by her buildings RA, who incidentally had already fled. Homicide takes over the investigation while the RA is caught by a tip provided by the owner of a motel the next day.

--

With the case over my guys and I return to our normal routine and so do I. I let my hair down, I go to bar away from work and I throw out my lures. Jeans with holes and a hoodie over a low cut boobalious shirt. I play pool, leaning over the table, daring someone to do something. I get one guy who's too nice to satisfy me, so I rebuff him and keep playing pool. One guy seems to get the point.

"Unless I'm wrong, I have a feeling you want to get bent over something."

This guy is actually from out of town so he doesn't live nearby but his car is in the parking lot. I'm not quite bent over but I ride him in the back of his car until he shoots into me we leave without further incident. I want to cum on a dick so hard.

The next day I throw my lures out again, plaid skirt with a band shirt, enough said. The guy this one catches doesn't even want to bang, he just wants head which I provide. I keep trying to egg him on to fuck me the entire time, telling him I want him to make me scream, but he just wants head. He cums on my face and that's that. I'm so horny now, I need to cum. I get back to my apartment and use my vibrator to cum, but it's just not the same.

A week later I ask Derek if he wants to meet me the bar we met at.

I arrived fairly conserved. Jeans with a shirt, tennis shoes. I look plain considering, and I don't have any lures out. Derek is already there when I arrive sitting at the bar. I take the stool next to him and he turns to me with a smile.

"I was really surprised you called," Derek says, I kind of shrug.

"Believe me, I am too."

"Good job on the Lowe case. Unfortunate ending though," Derek said and I smile. The first thing he does is compliment my work.

"Thanks, you were on point that entire time, and even had the balls to go against the Captain on your first day. That's impressive. It paid off and hasn't gone unnoticed."

"Why did you call?" Derek asked, and I let out an awkward chuckle.

"To say thank you, for being exceedingly professional about not mentioning us," I say and he smiles back.

"You obviously have put a lot of effort into this balance of work and fun. Plus it's none of their fucking business. It's not even my business. I promise you, no one even suspects we knew each other," Derek says and I'm instantly relieved, "Not to say this last week hasn't been torture."

"How so?"

"You're intimating at work, and you've earned that, but no one wants to be that all the time. Sometimes the most liberating thing is to let that control go. I'm the other way around, I'm cooperative, and willing to hear outside ideas and hand off to other departments, but in bed I'm uncompromising. Every time I saw you, I wanted to throw you on the nearest horizontal surface and take that control from you."

"I wanted you to do that," I say as a reflex, surprised I did, "What do you want to do to me right now?"

"I want to face fuck you and put it all over that pretty smile."

Derek isn't nice about undressing me. He doesn't pull or slid off anything, he yanks and tugs everything, and I think he actually snapped the tooth of my bra off. I'm placed naked and spread across his bed with my head tilted off so he's perfectly positioned to insert his dick straight into my mouth. As I suck him he's leaned over fingering me. I don't want to suck his dick, not yet anyway. I want to ride him, I want to cum so hard. I'm not the girl who asks, nor is he the guy who does.

When he stops fingering me to play with my tits I keep fingering. Maybe cumming like this will help. When I do he pulls his dick all of the way out and lays down on the bed. He pulls me up and positions me on the bed above his dick which I immediately slid onto to.

"I want you to cum on my dick," He says, "I can tell you want to cum."

He's so good, he knows what I want, then demands I do it. He's using my fantasy to force me to satisfy myself. I cum in minutes.

"Keep going, you got another in you," He says and I keep riding, and sure enough I cum again, and as I do he flips me to my back and drills me. Legs held open wide, the back of my knees on his elbows.

"I want you to paint my face like you said you would." Now he has me actually asking for stuff. He makes me something I don't recognize.

As promised after my third orgasm, he pulls out, grabs me by my hair and jerks himself off onto my face. It shoots out in three spurts. First one hits me right on the lips, second one splashes on my chin, third shoots low and hits my tits.

I clean myself off with a towel he gives me, and lay next to him in his bed. I'm usually getting dressed right now and ready to leave. Instead I'm laying naked next to him, before we get under his covers and go to sleep.