Crimson Moonlight Ch. 02

Story Info
A confusing past, enjoyable present, and mysterious future.
4.2k words
4.36
10.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is based in the same world as in the story "Howling Roar" by VaylenKnight7. I have permission from the author to use the idea world, but the story is completely mine. This is my first time writing a story of this caliber, so please don't flame or leave horrible comments. But constructive criticism is welcome. Enjoy Chapter 2!

*

Sierra entered the tent she and Langston shared, he had dropped her off there earlier while he made secondary rounds around the camp and to have his men escort the Queen back to the main camp after everything was clear and safe. She felt tired and drained from the whole event, thanks to the collar being put around her neck again, but it was something she was told to do; something she had to do...

"Lady Kia..." she said to herself as she rubbed a finger across one of the red jewels as she walked over to the medium sized tub, wanting wash off the dust and residue from the mist she collected on her. Her mind thought back to why she had to wear the leather collar, thinking back to the kingdom she once served...

...

"Sierra! Sierra!! Where are you off to in a hurry?" Elise, one of girls from the near by bakery shouted out to her and she ducked and dodged her way around the busy street. A 16 year old Sierra looked back behind her, waving her hand to Elise as she kept running.

"I'm off to see my teacher, I'll come back to see you later!" She shouted back as she barely dodged another person. She was excited for today's events. Lady Kia had invited her to her laboratory for the first time in 5 years of teaching her. She had wondered what the inside of Lady Kia's laboratory would be like. Would it be aglow with magical potions and elixirs? Maybe the walls and tables would be covered in ancient scrolls, spells never heard of! She giggled to herself as she almost started to skip the rest of the way to her mentor's lab.

The sorceress's lab was located on the outskirts of town for the obvious reasons; the creation of new spells, but in case they had dangerous side effects or went wrong and exploded it wouldn't harm any villagers. Sierra's home with her mother was a good ways from Lady Kia's but she didn't mind the sprint once she was on less crowded streets. She couldn't wait for what her teacher had in store for her, she just knew it was something...something great!

The small fortress like structure came into view, the young panther-kin slowing down her stride and finally coming to a stop in front of the large iron doors. She gulped a bit, her excitement now turning into nervousness as she played with the tip of one of the many braids in her hair; a habit of hers when she was nervous. Realizing she was stalling, she mentally slap her hand down and again raised it up, taking a hold of the door knocker, lifting the heavy metal hoop and slamming it down against the iron door. After a moment, the door suddenly opened, just enough for her enter. Taking the hint, she quickly slipped in the opening made for her, the door just as quickly shut behind her.

Sierra took in the surroundings around her, the room she was in was well lit, but she saw no sign of her mentor. "Lady Kia? Lady Kia??" She called out, but no response was heard in the large room, "Maybe she's upstairs..." she mused to herself as she looked around a bit more. Beautiful deep red tapestries hung from the walls, giving the room a bit of color, whatever the cloths didn't cover there was ceiling to floor bookcases filled with books, there was no room left to put away any other books but the few that were unlucky to get put on the selves were set neatly on a large oaken hall table that set underneath an mirror with two marble carved ornaments on each side of the books to hold them in place. To say the least, Sierra was a bit disappointed that Lady Kia's lab was so clean, so uncluttered. She thought it would have been more of a mess or least a table with different potions and a few books shattered here and there; she sighed a bit, her nervousness dissipating a bit from the clean sight. "Lady Kia??" she yelled out a bit louder, this time her call didn't go unanswered.

"Come upstairs, Sierra, and hurry!" her heard her teacher shout out to her, her voice a bit muffled; she guessed the sorceress was in another room. Sierra made her way to the stairs, taking them two at time. Her teacher's call seemed urgent and she didn't want to make her wait. Ruby eyes looked around at the multiple doors when she made it to the top of the stairs, unsure of which door Lady Kia called from.

"Lady Kia? Which--?"

"Last door to the right, get in there now, child!" Lady Kia said quickly from the room she was working in. Sierra quickly made her way to the room and entered just as quickly, seeing her mentor on the floor on her hands and knees, drawing a magical seal. She examined the room closely, it being the room she had imagined in her mind; cluttered with books, scrolls and all the like, but then her eyes focused on item in the center of the magical seal. A black coffin? Sierra stared at the offending piece of furniture, her mind not able to focus on anything else. Not even when Lady Kia stood up from her hands and knees and started to call her name. "...rra? Sierra!" the teacher's voice finally came into her ears and she shook her head lightly and looked to her, her eyes questioning.

"Are...you planning to kill me or something...?" she asked carefully and she eyed the coffin again then back to her teacher. Lady Kia looked to her strangely, then looked back to the coffin behind her, when it dawned on her what Sierra was saying, she laughed. The younger panther-kin frowned, "W-what's so funny? Well, are you?" Lady Kia put a hand up, waving slightly as she still laughed.

"No, Sierra, I'm not going to kill you." Lady Kia said as her laughter calmed down a bit, a light smile on her face, but looking in her eyes Sierra could almost see...sadness? Her teacher regained her composure after her laughter stop, the air in the room now turning serious, too serious for the young mage's liking. "It's time to go Sierra...We have to go now."

Sierra blinked, thinking about where they were suppose to go. Was it the trip she has promised her? The trip that she said she would take her to properly teach her the ways of magic? "Now? But I haven't said goodbye to my mother or my frien--!" she quickly looked behind her, hearing repeated bangs on the downstairs door.

"Damnit, they're here...we have to hurry." Lady Kia said as she turned from her and went to the coffin in the center of the magical seal, opening it and retrieving a jeweled collar from it. She turned back to Sierra, the girl still looking to the door as the bangs got louder, harder. With the wave of her hand Lady Kia closed the door and mumbled a binding spell, a powerful one. A large white seal appeared on the door, the light from the spell dimmed to black, the seal still present on the door. Sierra looked to her teacher, wondering and wanting to know what was going on; it was rare that her teacher used such spells around her, so this had to be important. "Get in the box Sierra." she said seriously, her eyes pleading with the young girl to trust her. "Please..." She complied with her teacher's wishes, but she wanted some answers.

"What's going on? Why is someone trying to break in here?" she asked rapidly as she climbed into the piece of furniture, her questions not getting any answers back as her mentor closed the bottom half of the coffin. "Lady Kia, please!" The heart felt cry didn't go unheard of as her teacher looked to Sierra teary eyes, fear and worry showing in their depths clearly. "Please...just tell me what I can do to help...you don't have to do this. Just please tell me what's wrong..."

Lady Kia eyes softened as she placed a hand on the cheek of the pupil she considered a daughter, leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead, "In time you will find out the truth, but now is not the place nor the time." She then placed the collar around Sierra's neck, it tightening instantly as soon as her mentor whispered the binding verse upon it. "Now sleep, my little one..." And then everything went black...

...

That was all she remembered until Langston had found her, apparently 2 years after that incident. She had asked and researched about what had happened to Lady Kia and in the end it seemed that her laboratory and Lady Kia herself had disappeared. Sierra mused a bit more on her findings again and her situation as she scrubbed her right arm with a soft brush and soap, the rest of her body still soapy from her bath. She wasn't allowed to go back to her kingdom, she wasn't told why, but she just wasn't allowed to. From what she has gathered her nation was still in tact and flourishing, so why weren't they allowed to know about her survival? So many questions without answers...again, and it irritated her so!

"Enough of this!" she exclaimed to herself and she took a bucket of water and poured it over her head, the chilling feel of the cold water bringing her back to the present and surprising her greatly from the coldness. "Ahh! Damnit!" Sierra as she dropped the bucket down and shivered greatly, her taut muscles over her body flexing from the coldness. Next time she would be sure to check the water before hand. Now a bit frustrated from the cold water, she ran her hands through the short, black fur on her body, rubbing out the excess water and soap from her fur. Wanting to make sure the soap was completely free from her fur, she reached for another bucket, this time making sure the water was warm.

She raised the bucket over her head again, tilting her head back as she slowly let the warmer water pour over her black long hair, the white soap trailing down slowly over back and butt. Tilting her head back a bit more she allowed the flow of water to wash over her breasts and flat, tight stomach. She moaned softly and she moved one hand from the container and down over her slender collared neck, the hand slowly rubbing lower through her soaked fur, her fingers glazing over one of her nipples gently, enticing another moan from her lips due to the sensitivity of her body. She moved her hand lower to her stomach, the leftover soap coming free due to her busy fingers. With the bucket nearly empty she poured the rest over her, dropped it and reached over for a drying cloth nearby. She stepped out from the tub, her tail shaking a bit to get the excess water off as she wrapped the cloth around her curvy body.

"One day, I'll know the truth...just like Lady Kia said...I hope." she said softly as she plopped down on the makeshift bed of various animal skins, the other scents of the animals long gone, it only holding the scent of her and... "Langston...I wonder when he will be back..." Suddenly the entrance of the tent opened and walked in the wolf-kin she was wondering about.

"You called?" he said with a smirk on his face, but his eyes showing tiredness. "You didn't have to wait up for me." Sierra smiled as she crossed her legs, the cloth still tightly wrapped around her.

"Don't flatter yourself, I was just finishing up my bath." Langston chuckled as he walked over to the lone chair in the corner of the tent and begin to remove his armor, "And you should take one yourself, you smell badly from all that running around."

The wolf-kin placed the last of his armor on the chair, now standing before her in a tight fitting black tunic and pants made from durable but flexible material. He went over to the tub that was filled with the used water and picked it up with ease, going to the rear end of the tent and pouring out the dirty water through the flap. Putting the tub back in place, he grabbed two larger buckets of water and poured them in, his bath now ready. He turned away from her as he took off his top, the muscles in his back flexing beneath thick fur.

Sierra eyed him up and down slowly, admiring his physique greatly, she always thought that he was a very attractive wolf-kin, a bit stiff at times, but still attractive with his ways. He turned and looked over his shoulder at her, his hands taking a hold of his pants, "Do you mind, Sierra?" The panther-kin grinned.

"Yes, I mind, keep going, I'm enjoying the show." she said as she leaned over and propped her elbows on her knees and placing her chin in the palm of her hands. "Well?" Langston sighed and just gave her 'the look' letting her know that she needed to respect his wishes. She huffed a bit as she sat up and turned away slightly, "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before..." she mumbled still looking away. Making sure her eyes were elsewhere, the wolf-kin then took off his pants, moving the clothing to the side to prevent from stepping on them. Just when he was about to step into the tub a pair of arms, again, wrapped themselves around his waist, the hands wandering up his muscular stomach. Langston stiffened a bit as something soft was pressed against his back.

"Sierra..." he said as she started to rub her cheek against his back, pressing her body even closer, the base of his lush tail rubbing against her stomach. Langston's hands were at his side as he made fists, trying to control himself as her hands begin to roam up to his chest slowly, curling her fingers and just as slowly combing her claws down through his fur, slightly scratching his skin. A low growl escaped his muzzle when she licked up the center of his back, her hands again scratching down his chest slowly. Langston reached around, his hand taking a hold of one of her butt cheeks and taking a firm squeeze, that move enticing a moan from the panther-kin behind him, her firm breasts pressing tighter against his back, her nipples hardening almost instantly. The cloth that she wore rode up in the front as she rubbed herself against his leg, her moist heat now coming in contact with his thigh, her scent soaking into his fur. Again Sierra took a lick up the center of his back, this time she took a nip at the skin.

Langston growled a bit louder as she nibbled after her lick, his grip on her butt tightening slightly; she moaned again at this action as her hand wandered down lower to her main target. Her fingertips grazed the base of his already swollen member, the shaft growing thicker with each feather touch she placed on the sensitive organ. Placing her palm and wrapping her fingers around his enlarged member, Sierra gently pulled up his cock towards his naval, making it easier to keep a better hold on him. Langston growled loudly as he looked down to see her smaller hand rub up and over the head of his member, stroking his full 10 inches. Sierra again gave him another long stroke, squeezing up to the head bringing a bit of moisture to the tip. The wolf-kin reached for Sierra's busy hand, taking a hold of her wrist, stopping her movements; Sierra looked up to him in question.

Turning around, with her wrist still in hand, he faced her, his amber eyes dark with lust as he looked down to her. Leaning down to her he let go of her wrist and brought his hand up to tilt her chin back, placing rough kiss on her lips as his arm wrapped around her trim waist and lifted her up, her legs coming up and circling around his waist instantly. Removing his arm from around her waist, he moved his hand down to her right thigh, his long fingers rubbing the inside of her thigh as his other hand came up to left breast, his hand palming it and teasing the nipple between his fingers through the thin cloth. The panther-kin cooed pleasantly at his actions, his kisses moving down to her neck, him nibbling at her collar bone, not too gently but also not too rough as to hurt her; Sierra purred deeply, her pleasurable sighs music to his ears. A grin crossed his lips as he moved his playful hand down to her left thigh, lowering her down on his body a bit so just the head of his member just touched her already wet nether lips, her juices smearing on him.

"Do you want me? Do you want me inside you?" he asked, no demanded an answer from her. She really had the nerve to seduce him like she did after a month of her being a cock tease to him. A month of her walking around his room half naked, a month of her slyly pressing her body against him in certain places and in public venues, a month of just looking at her, the way she normally acts, the way she laughs, smiles...it just turned him on... "Tell me you bitch, do you want me??" he growled out deeply, biting down on her neck a bit harder as he lowered her down a little more and grind her against his hard cock, her clit rubbing against his length.

Sierra's claws bit into Langston's back as he continued to grind her against him, his question still unanswered. Langston then lifted her back up a bit and pushed his hips upwards, the tip bumping against her clit, it sending a shock wave of pleasure through her, making her gasp out. The grin on his face widened slightly as he again kissed her roughly, this time lowering her down on his awaiting cock, her pussy stretching around the massive shaft, him stopping her about half way. "Oh Sierra...you feel so damn good."

"Grr, Langston...!" she moaned a bit too loudly as her arms hugged him, her breasts pushed tightly against his chest. "Please...please fuck me...!" Sierra was again raised and lowered down further on his throbbing organ, her inner muscles quivering from pleasure. "Oh fuck!"

"Shhh Sierra, we can't make too much noise here." he licked up her neck to her chin, lowering her all the way down on his cock, his hand working on untying the cloth from her body. "You're such a tease you little bitch." he murmured against her neck as she shivered against him, her body trying to adjust to his full size. "Hmm, you don't have much to say when you're about to get fucked do you?" No response came from the panther-kin, Sierra looking up to him with lust filled eyes as she brought a hand to his cheek and kissed him deeply, her partner returning the favor.

Langston had always had a different side to him, a side that she only knew about him; how passionate he could be, so aggressive he could become, how gentle he is...all of these traits in bed. They were not mates, nor lovers, but only two people enjoying the pleasure they gave each other; this was her time with him...

As soon as the offending cloth was gone from her body, they were both on the bed of animal skins, Langston between her legs. Sierra moaned sexily beneath him as he made deep steady strokes inside her tight body, her sweet scent covering his pulsing cock with each push. The wolf-kin begin to speed up slightly, being sure to add a but more force to his push when he was nearly inside her, this action causing Sierra to gasp with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Langston growled deeply with satisfaction knowing he is the only one that could make her feel this way, but he would have to control himself if he didn't want them making too much noise. Knowing he had to end this quickly before she started to express her feelings too loudly, he sat up on his knees and picked up his speed even more, pounding his cock into her quickly and hard.

Sierra's body was on fire with his thrusts, the wet suckling sound coming from their mating being proof of her arousal. Langston closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his hands unconsciously tightening on her hips as he took in her sweet scent, her scent lingering with his. His mouth started to water as he looked down at her, her dark fur shimmering with a light sheen of sweat, the drying cloth that she wore earlier she was now biting down on to keep her moaning from being so loud. Her breasts bounced in time with each rapid thrust he took into her, each thrust bringing her closer to her end, and he knew it. Langston looked back to Sierra's face, her head thrown back with the look of pure pleasure, the moans she so tried to muffle down started to get louder hinting she was close. The wolf-kin then took a hold of her legs and quickly put them over his shoulders, leaning over and resuming the deep, quick thrusts into her now quivering body.

12