Crinolines and Leather Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cordelia sank to her knees beside Olivia, bent to lick the moisture from her lips. Gently, she tucked a strand of black hair behind the younger woman's ear.

'That,' she breathed, 'was delightful. Thank you.'

The praise dragged Olivia into the present; she shrugged off the shackles of the past and, with a smile shattering her features, transforming her into a siren-like creature, she stated: 'You are most welcome.'

'Still,' the older woman drawled, 'I think that deserves a reward.' With her head cocked, she looked towards Edward, his chest rapidly rising and falling; his body rigid with desire. 'I might need a hand,' she breathed.

'With pleasure,' he grinned. He stood, allowing his tall frame to fill the room, and approached the two women, his palm brushing the crown of Olivia's head – an act of beatification. He felt her lean back, into his embrace and felt his chest contract at this act of trust. Slowly, as he wanted to appear commanding and in control, he stooped, so that he was kneeling behind his beautiful submissive. As he moved, he unbuttoned his trousers, letting his erection break free from its fabric prison.

He kissed the girls neck, feeling her tense as Cordelia's hands slipped between her legs, into the silky wetness of her inner depths. With Edward's hands upon her breasts and Cordelia's fingers working against her clitoris in small, agonising circles, Olivia's delicious moans became frenzied, liberating screams. She was slick with the evidence of her orgasm and Edward slipped inside her easily, sighing as his cock was claimed by the taught muscles of her still contracting cunt.

Cordelia lay backwards, spreading her taught body across the bare floorboards, like a feast. Her heeled feet hooked themselves around Olivia's shoulders and pulled her down to taste her sex. Shockwaves of pleasure tore through Olivia's body, she convulsed as she came; surrendering her body to the overwhelming indulgence that Edward's expert ministrations evoked. The moans that escaped her lips reverberated through Cordelia's body, forcing her over the edge. She screamed in delight; thrashing against the younger woman's tongue.

Lost in the delights of her body, Edward gradually built his tempo, rising to a devastating pace, to the point of a convulsing mutual orgasm that left both he and Olivia panting; sated.

Cordelia extracted herself from the limbs of the couple and watched as, with lips and fingers, they pieced each other back together; their eyes were wide; vulnerable. She drew her cigarette case from the lining of her skirt and – with matches plucked from Edward's pockets – lit the blistering cylinder. Edward's dark, searching orbs met her gaze and she took a deep drag, letting the smoke cascade from her lips.

'Well,' she asked with a questioning smile, 'are you satisfied?'

12