Crista Meets Her Match Ch. 04

Story Info
Eastern Delight 2.
2.5k words
6.4k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura sat in the bathroom her panties around her spread knees and her fingers strumming wildly at her hard responsive clit. She bit hard on the wash cloth she had surreptitiously placed in her mouth to keep her moans limited to a level that no one else in the apartment might hear. Finally, thankfully she heard the front door slam and knew she was alone.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

The first fuck propelled the contrived gag across the room, the second doubled her over as the tremors that she had fought so valiantly to control exploded from her womb down through her cervix to rush like tsunami along the walls of her vaginal canal. The third was true expletive, harsh guttural and indistinct, an animal cry from a face that looked more tortured than pleasured as the full force of her climax exuded from her body in a stream of viscous fluid. She lay back against the cistern fighting for breathe, her heart beating like a janissaries kettle drum, pounding fit to burst the fragile membrane in her ears like so much tissue paper. Her left hand found the anal plug lubricated and waiting and leaning forward to a squat she slid the red silicone monster easily into place.

The plug had arrived by courier a few weeks earlier. First a text telling her to wait at home, then a knock at the door and a package send overnight without a return address. Her first impression was that the plug was too big, that her ass would never accept such a stretching. She was wrong, totally wrong and within two days was wearing her gift from the time her husband left for work till a few minutes before his return. At first she felt self-conscious, imagining that somehow her clothes were transparent and any and every one could see the red stopper at her every move. Soon her ass was jammed at every opportunity, inside the house, outside the house, causing her to smile continuously. Acquaintances even asked about her knew found confidence and good humor, she simply smiled mysteriously and squeezing her buttocks together produced an even wider grin and secretive delicious shudders.

What might have been a downside of her sexual awakening, her husband's sudden interest in her new not so subdued personality had been easy to adapt for her own amusement. Invariably in the evenings he was intoxicated, almost incoherent but apart from a penchant for physical violence that she found arousing a mediocre to poor lover. Laura soon realized that during his wildly uncontrolled missionary fucking she could easily so arrange the position that unknowingly his good sized cock was thrust into her ass rather than her vagina. This was satisfying on two levels, firstly because his redneck nature would have been disgusted had he realized and secondly because it allowed her to indulge her new found anal fixation whenever desired.

Laura's visits to Doctor Karu had become biweekly treats in an otherwise mind-numbingly repetitive social life. Both the Doctor and Anya were welcoming and lustful, expanding her understanding and expertise in lesbian lovemaking exponentially. She has evolved from her originally restrained participation to firstly an equal collaborator and now an instigator. Prior to her last visit she had purchased a rather splendid leather harnessed strap on dildo and on arrival at the clinic had taken great delight in using the phallic substitute on both Anya's pussy and ass. The Doctor was so impressed with her sexual progress she had even shown Laura the compliment of dropping to her knees and being face-fucked intermittently between Anya's penetrations.

Still though Laura yearned for her still mysteriously unseen seducer, the instigator of her every foray into the erotic and bizarre. The curtains of the world of carnality had been opened to her and she desired his continued direction in her explorations more and more. It seemed an eon since her taste of submissive compliance in the long grass by the pool but her appetite thus whetted was gnawing at her body and soul. Each morning she woke hoping for a text or sign, each night she lay under her husband's heaving sweating form wishing it was her maestros throbbing cock ravishing her ass.

The note must have slid under the door sometime between her husband leaving and the plug seating pleasantly in her sphincter. Her hands shook as she picked it up, a strange precognition that unfolding the foolscap sheet would set in motion a wondrous adventure.

"Third booth back in the bar on the corner at noon. Dress like a whore."

Laura momentarily panicked. It was ten already and that only gave her two hours to get ready mentally and physically. Dress like a whore? Her mind switched to wardrobe mode, running her inner eye across the clothes she had to choose from. Then she giggled realizing that the one consideration that hadn't presented itself was not to go.

"Obviously I just have just to dress according to my nature!"

Simply called 'The Tavern' the bar was a typically blue collar dive, servicing both the workers from the adjacent steel mill and the numerous bikers that cruised the area. Laura had never dared enter before, condemning a single woman going into such an establishment alone as either easy or looking for clients, now as she stood just inside the doorway in her short leather skirt, low cut red tank top and four inch black patent stilettos she suddenly felt quite at home. The interior was dark and smoky, the only bright lights were concentrated on a small stage at the far end that accommodated a very well used looking stripper's pole. The booths were on her left, the long straight bar to the right and counting down the booths she was happy to see a reserved ticket on the table in the third back. The bar was surprisingly totally empty apart from a rather worn looking barmaid polishing glasses absentmindedly. Laura toddled over to the bar in search of a nerve settling shot and was met by as transparently uninterested a smile as she had ever see.

"A tequila please, and a bud light."

The barmaid nodded but didn't seem inclined to conversation.

"Do you know if that booth is reserved for me?"

"You see anyone else chomping at the bit to sit there?"

Laura shook her head and decided any answer was better than none and reached into her matching black patent purse.

"Drinks are on a tab. Go sit, I will bring them over."

The booth was old but comfy enough, the seats were of that particular kind of vinyl bars use that is easily wipe able in the case of spillage from either glasses or customers. Laura slid in with her back to the door her face towards the stage opening up most of the room to her view. Sitting in the short tight skirt caused it to ride up so high that her shaved pubes could actually feel the cold air circulated by the fast spinning overhead fans. The barmaid tossed two card coasters onto the table and put the beer bottle and shot glass down with a thud.

"Be lucky."

The expression was growled more than spoken and Laura answered by picking up the shot glass, emptying it in one gulp and replacing the inverted glass on the coaster.

"Good going honey I'll get you another."

Somewhere from near the stage area some speakers started to blare music, southern rock, very biker and exactly fitting the decor. A girl dressed in just about nothing wandered from a side door onto the stage and started to pirouette around the pole.

"You keep slamming and I'll keep pouring."

The barmaid placed another coaster and shot glass next to the first with her promise to keep the alcohol coming. Laura nodded but kept her eyes glued on the dancer who was now inverted, her legs wrapped around the pole, back arched, bleach blonde hair trailing to the ground.

It was as she tipped her head back to down the fourth shot that Laura felt a tongue start to slide along the inside of her left thigh. Probably a few months ago she would have panicked or jumped up in shock but now she just swallowed the burning liquid down hard and spread her legs as wide as possible. Sure enough the tongue soon reached her exposed clit standing proudly free of its protective hood. So easy placing the glass down with her eyes closed tight, so comfy sliding forward a little so the mouth could reach her entire labia, so wonderful feeling the lingual tip hot and well controlled driven deep into her soaked and gaping cunt.

The orgasm arrived hard and fast. The tongue retreated just long enough for the mouth to consume all the juice available. Laura finally opened her eyes glanced down at the head that she recognized as Anya's immediately then turned her attention to the quickly changing scene in the bar. The place was suddenly crowded, the space between her and the stage swarmed with a jostling gang of bikers and their old ladies and the stage show had multiplied to three dancers who were cavorting singly and jointly depending on the moment. The music, just noticeable over the hubbub was still hot and heavy and the general mood was building to an inevitable explosion of some kind.

The first obvious sign of disruption was a stand up shouting match between two black haired biker girls obviously hot for the same cock. As often happens words lead to blows and the two combatants were soon rolling on the floor like wildcats. The crowded floor made room as the two slapped, bit and scratched, grabbing each others clothes and tearing any loose items away in malicious exuberance. The two were soon striped to their bras and panties but continued to wrestle till the larger girl managed to trap the slighter ones head in a leg lock. The watching cheering crowd applauded wildly and started to chant in unison.

"Eat her out, eat her out."

The slight girl who obviously knew from experience the cost of being overpowered dutifully began to gnaw at the larger girls pubes through her cotton boy shorts. A very husky and hairy biker stepped forward and opening a large jackknife sliced away the offending garment. Given free rein the slender girl chowed down enthusiastically. The biker seeming somewhat satisfied but inclined to be more interactive managed to get the girl being consumed onto her back which bought the eater of cunt to her hands and knees. Another quick slice with the knife through cotton and her ass was naked and readily available. There followed an interesting very obscene version of rock, paper and scissors the gestures seemingly replaced by ones for cock, cunt and fuck. The winner a tall lean leather clad Hispanic club member quickly took up post behind the slurping kneeling loser and rammed his goodly sized cock deep in her obviously very wet and receptive vaginal canal.

Laura's hands casually snaked down and took a very firm grip on Anya's hair, twisting the length into two very controlling plaits. Using the twists as reigns she pulled the pretty face hard against her gaping hole and shuddered as she squirted violently into a welcoming guzzling throat. Anya, who had been secreted under the booth counter for some length of time before Lauras arrival finally lost all control. She had been thrusting three fingers of her left hand deep into her own gaping quim for the whole of her cunnilingual exploits and had no choice but to climax and pee hard and long. The odor of female ejaculate seemed to fill the narrow booths confines entirely and the estrogen loaded air had no choice but to escape outwards to infiltrate the nostrils of the nearby already sexually rampant bikers.

"Looks like these two lezzie whores need a gang initiation. Get them ready Judy."

The oldest biker, obviously the leader pushed a very tall surprisingly heavy muscled platinum blonde towards their booth. Even if Laura had wanted to resist she would have failed, but right now the initiation sounded exactly the kind of thing both she and Anya had earned by their combined orgasmic efforts.

Laura found her position bent over the seat of a tall bar stall very comfortable. Not only did it allow her to accept the multitude of penetrations to her ass and cunt but also to savor orally cocks tasting perfectly of her juices and of course Anyas who was in a similar situation alongside. The gang bang had been going steadily for at least thirty minutes and Laura's initial flurry of climaxes had given way to the far more subtle continuous feeling of utter sated bliss. Anya had spent the first few minutes giving Laura a running commentary of her own experiences between face-fucks but had since fallen silent except for the occasional loud moan when a particularly large cock plugged her ass. The biker girls were making themselves useful by acting as intermediate fluffers, keeping their guys hard and ready for action as well as taking every opportunity to thrust fingers and tongues into the two girls sopping holes as well as each others.

Laura watched interestedly as Anya was carried forwards to lay spread-eagled on the pool table. The heavy canopied light shone bright on her quivering form and she wriggled like a fish slapped down on a counter ready for feasting. A very brassy tattooed girl that Laura found very appealing climbed onto the baize and squatted over Anya's face who forever the willing participant munched away excitedly. Another girl, slimmer with a cropped hairstyle and decided meaner look positioned herself between Anya's knees and began thrusting a wickedly curved dildo deep into the already tattered cunt. Anya orgasm-ed with gusto and re-actively thrusting her tongue so far into the blondes pussy that her spread labia lips squirted a stream of estrogen laden fluid in a steaming arc. The baize covered table was soon a heaving mass of entwined female bodies that managed to couple and penetrate noisily with any and every possible participant. Momentarily this delightfully verbose spectacle halted the action taking place in Lauras straining orifices and she was able to take a few deep breathes whilst admiring the amazingly arousing spectacle.

The sudden stillness sucked Laura's attention away from the bacchanal as it seemed to cloak every movement and sound until the slightest quiver became a seismic eruption. She had once seen a famous illusionist perform at the nearby theater and had found the way that reality appeared to slow, ebb then halt at his command both amazing and strangely disconcerting. That same emotion crept through her body now, stilling her pulse, tightening her gaped ass to a tight knot. The world before her eyes that had moments ago been frantic, loud and vulgar was now immersed in seeming brown treacle with the second hand of time caught mid tick.

She saw the shadow on the stage moving, passing over a canvas of objects and people helplessly frozen like photographs in a fresh filled album. The form was familiar, there were arms and legs, a torso, a head but the image for all its recognizable shape might well as be the will of the wisp for hard as she focused and refocused her eyes it was impossible to identify as anything beyond... something ... someone ... HIM. She gasped, she swallowed, she shuddered, she orgasm-ed and finally ecstatically yelled.

"MAESTRO!"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lisa Ch. 01: A Sub is Born Lisa learns that she is submissive to BBC.in Interracial Love
Panty Raid A nerd college girl agrees to help friends do a panty raid.in NonConsent/Reluctance
It Started with a Garage Sale Wife explores her submissive side.in BDSM
Becoming Flyer Ch. 01 Initiation.in Lesbian Sex
A Ring Named Ezzie How to influence people with a magic ring.in Mind Control
More Stories