Cristy

Story Info
All she wanted was a man to master her.
2k words
4.17
40k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over 18. I own the copyright 2004.

Ask, if you would like to use this story else where.

Hope this is a good read for you. Let me know what you think or feel about it. I love to hear from you!

XO Magick

-------------------------------------------------

Techno dripped in my ears, the smell of stale beer and cloves assaulted my noise. I wanted a woman, a good looking one of course. All night I had my eye on a young, lithe, blonde. Her perky nipples erupted into her tight short shirt that showed off her belly piercing. She seemed to be here with a short melon breasted friend. Only one hour left before the club closed for the night. It was now or never, my gut clenched, I swallowed my bile and walked up to her. Her blue orbs glanced me up and down, pausing at my zipper, a board look on her blood lipped face.

"Want to dance," I asked with a shy hopeful smile.

She glanced at her friend with a laughing smile. "Bit to many zits," she laughed.

My heart fell to the floor and bounced. It was not the first time with bitches like her. I just hoped that this time someone would want me. My chest felt tight, hurt as I slid off to the dance floor by myself.

I danced alone for a few more changes, just enjoying the now. I grabbed my wool coat and headed out. On the gray street it was icy cold with the last frosty nights of Boston's spring in the air. The sidewalk was dirty with lipstick stained butts, dirty circles of gum and a thick oily layer of gray shiny grime from months of dancers.

I looked up from the grime. She had on a clean pink bolo over a tight black leather jacket and short black leather skirt. Hot, I thought. Too bad I still had the zits and not enough heart left to even try. Her eyes burned into me. She turned, body facing me full on.

"What makes you think I would want you," I said, a preemptive strike. No more pain tonight!

A sad, hurt look smoked over her round face. "Why are men such jerks!" Her white breath hung in the air.

"Because women just want muscles and a big dick," I said.

"I don't! All I want is a man who can master me."

That turned my head. What the hell was she talking about? "And you take one quick glance at me and think I could?"

"A slave knows a master when she sees one."

"What?"

"A slave knows a master when she sees one."

I'm not dumb. I knew this girl wanted me. At least I thought I knew it. The goo in my head was still catching up. Did I really need a crazy chick in my life? My full cock seemed to think so, this woman was having strange effects on me.

"Tell me your name?"

"Cristy," delicate, china white hand out.

"Jeff, Lets go and get a bite," shaking hands, feeling the cool soft flesh of her palm.

"Okay, Where to?"

"I Hip is open, I'll take you there."

At the I Hip we ate a quick snack of warm grease, white flour and grizzle. Cristy told me about growing up with a dad who sold cars and mother who taught middle school. After that I payed enough to buy an aged NY steak at the market. I asked her over for a drink. She accepted and we headed over to my flat.

"Nice place, I like your leather couch and Persian rug." she said as she draped herself over the couch.

"I saw this setup on one of those dumb fix up your house shows. Not something I would have come up with but I like it. It reminds me that I want to be CEO of my company but all I am is a sales man," I said with down cast eyes, handing her a gin and tonic in a hand blown swirly red glass.

"I'm sure that you have what it takes to take control," she said while looking into my eyes.

After our drinks and more chatting I asked her if she'd like a foot massage. "Who's ever heard of a master giving a slave a foot massage?"

"Okay, you give me one then."

"Make me!"

"Massage my feet or I'll spank you!" I couldn't believe I just said that. My heart raced.

"Promise?" She said defiantly, with her chin up and to the side, her eyes all over me.

I was feeling a little perturbed. What would it take?" Get down on your knees and rub my feet!" I bellowed. Fear ran through me.

"Yes sir," she said, looking a little shocked at the sudden change in my voice as she slid down between my legs.

My cock swelled as she capitulated.

Cristy took off her black shoes and stockings from her soft little feet and then she took off mine. Curled there she stared at my crotch and the bulge that was growing there. "Looks like those pants need to come off so that I can run my fingers over your legs."

She reached up and slid off my belt and then I raised my hips up. She grabbed my pants and yanked them down over my ass. I was shocked. It was not just the pants that were gone. My hard delicate cock was bobbin' in the breeze.

Cristy laughed, "A bit too much." Then with a devilish look she trapped my cock in her tight little fist and slipped it into her mouth. Her head started slowly sliding up and down my shaft. She was so hot.

I was once again shocked but I was not going to complain. My hips bucked as my stomach muscles rippled with goose bumps, the blue sweet sensations where shooting from the head of my red cock to the tips of my hairy toes. She had control of my soft flesh. I was losing. My lip trembled like a moth in a fire. I hated to lose.

My hand shot out and grabbed the wavy brown hair at the back of her head. My happy cock popped out of her mouth all wet and shiny. "I said to rub my feet, not suck my cock. Now I have to teach you to do as I say." She was right about me, I was really getting into this." Stand up and take off your skirt."

"Make me." she pouted.

Holding her by her strawberry-smelling brown hair, I took hold of her black leather skirt, pulling it and her humid underwear off in one hard pull. The smell of hot damp earthy sex wafted up to my nose. I placed her ass over my lap as I reclined back on the sofa. Her ass was soft, pail and pink, arching up over my nude lap. I could see the black wet pubic hair on the lips below her dark puckered anus. I raised my paw high and let it fall fast. It struck with a load clap of rough skin over delicate skin. Her whole body convulsed with the effect of making my bulbous stiffness slip up between her soft legs. I grabbed one leg in each hand split her thighs and closed them again, rapping my rock hard cock between Cristy's puffy wet inner lips. My hand descended, spanking her ass again. With each swat, her squirming and bouncing pumped the head of my cock repeatedly over her hard little clit. At first she cried out from the searing but then after a few strokes her breathing became ragged and sexual as her skin flushed red. Lust surged through her body forcing her to desperately seek to impale her sex on my poll. But this was punishment not pleasure. I stopped despite the immense pleasure my oozing cock was receiving.

"Now Cristy, stand up and take off all the rest of your cloths!"

She stood up rubbed her ass and then looked me right in the eye with her piercing blues as she slowly dropped the pink bolo from her neck, swiftly followed by her jacket. Under the jacket she had on a tight white button-down shirt with short sleeves. Her hands reached up and softly began to unbutton the shirt from the top down. After the first few peal buttons the gentle slopes of her creamy breasts came into view like the sun coming up in the morning. A few more buttons and the white cloth parted, falling to the floor, to reveal the most beautiful pair of tits I had ever seen. Big, but not too big, perky with large dark pointed nipples.

I watched as her nipples slowly hardened with the chill of the air. I needed to feel my tongue gliding over them. I shed my shirt from my body. Sitting there completely sky-clad I said, "Come and impale yourself."

"No,"

"Do it or I will really let you have it!"

Cristy walked forward, stood on the couch over me with her sweet pussy in my face not moving a muscle. I reached up, grabbed her ass and pulled her into my face. My tongue snaked out over her stiff pink clit until her legs began to buckle and a deep grown exploded from deep in her gut. Then I swatted her hard into my mouth. She yelped with surprise. "Do it!"

This time she quickly squatted down, rapping her arms around my body and sliding her chest against mine as she impaled herself in one drop on my stiff shaft. As her sex descended I could feel the hot slick ribs of her tunnel gripping my shaft. This was just what I wanted. I moved my head to a chocolate nipple and sucked it in. Cristy let out a low animal moan as my teeth clamped down. At the same time she began desperately grinding her hairy mons against mine. Her aromatic body slowly bobbed up and down with dripping wet sounds. Little quivers shook her sweaty body. I could envision her bound and hung as she struggled against being lowered into a polar ice-hole full of floating ice bits. Goose bumps ran over her body. Holding her breast in my mouth with suction I grabbed her hips and began rhythmically pumping her cunt with my hard cock while my tongue played over her puckered salty nipple. Her grunting became hotter and louder with each body rocking thrust. Soon I felt that dick tingling sensation, with my balls contracting up to my ass. The sharks were coming. I knew I was going to cum. My blood boiled hot. I kept thrusting harder and faster until I felt her guts spasmodically milking my shaft, pulsing on my cock, her hot voice crying against my neck. That was all that I could take. Her teeth sank into my soft neck. My toes curled, my cock began pumping as wave after wave of cannibalistic pleasure poured through my body. At the same time Cristy grabbed my head, pulling our lips together, in a desperate panic to suck my tongue and lick my mouth, the whole time screaming her desires into my mouth. Like an avalanche we came together. Blood in the water. The inferno between her legs pounded my senses. Crystal pleasure raced through our bodies, one unified quivering mass of fucking, pumping sweat. My claws reached into her back with one last great fuck as I pulled our bodies into one. I came.

As the trembling pleasure wained, I relaxed, holding her sexy, sweat-dripping body against mine. "That was great," she whispered.

She felt soft and lovely, her breath playing on my ear. A little more training and she would be perfect. From now on Cristy would be my slave and nothing would ever make me give her up. She had found my true power, my true kinkiness. My first slave would be my triumph. I owned her.

------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. I would love to hear what you think!

Email me or at least vote!

I hope one day to write a story that is good.