Crooked Cops

Story Info
If you want to read a very dirty story.
4.2k words
145.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i812
i812
23 Followers

Acknowledgement: My thanks to eluckenbach for editing.

*

Vinnie and Gary are a couple of crooked cops working the three to eleven shift. They shake down drug dealers and that sort of thing, but their specialty is forcing women to have sex with them.

After they clock-out at eleven, they go prowling instead of patrolling. Their modus operandi is to park the squad car where it cannot be easily seen, but from where they can watch the door of a neighborhood drinking establishment in one of the more upscale neighborhoods. When an attractive woman emerges, they have their suspect. The legislation spawned by Mothers Against Drunk Driving has been a godsend for them. It is prohibition revisited, because it turns regular folks into serious criminals.

They are most successful with married couples, especially when the husband is behind the wheel. The wife is usually willing to do about anything to save him, and the husband will let her. Vinnie and Gary typically let their target drive a few blocks, then pull up close behind them and flip on the light bar. As soon as the suspect's vehicle comes to a stop, they pull in front of it to prevent their headlights from illuminating what they are about to do.

Gary is big and imposing. He played linebacker on a scholarship at the local Junior College where he concentrated in Criminal Justice and earned an Associate Degree. He spends a couple of hours in the gym each day adding muscle, and he still has a linebacker mentality. His role is ordering the driver out of the car and subsequently performing a field sobriety test. It is almost always failed, resulting in the suspect being summarily frisked and cuffed. Fear is a great motivator, and by this time both the husband and wife are highly motivated.

Vinnie is a few inches shorter than Gary, but every bit as imposing. He and Gary spot for each other in the gym, and Vinnie boxed Golden Gloves as a Heavyweight. They are as tough as it gets, particularly when wearing a duty belt equipped with an expandable baton, pepper spray, handcuffs, a dual magazine case, and a Glock. Since they wear badges and police uniforms, it is easy to understand why very few people fail to cooperate. Those that don't, wish they had.

Vinnie has propensity for interrogation and is receiving training. He puts the husband through a little grilling aimed at weeding out lawyers, judges, politicians and the like. He also tries to get some idea of how much resistance they might face in getting their way with the wife.

Once he is satisfied that there are no fire hoops to jump, he orders the wife to, "Step out of the car, and put your hands on the roof facing the car." As soon as she complies, he explains that her husband has failed a field sobriety test. At which point he puts her through essentially the same grilling with the same intent. Most of the time he is able to determine that they are more than willing to cooperate. A number of them are simply lay-downs, so to speak, but some of them require some convincing. In that case, Vinnie starts things off by telling Gary that, "They seem like really nice folks."

Gary comes back with, "They do to me too."

"Should we give 'em a way out?" is Vinnie's next move.

Now that they have raised a little hope, they walk out of earshot and huddle up. They make an assessment in order to plan their next steps. Sometimes they have a bad feel, and cut them loose. However most of the time they put it right out there.

Vinnie walks back over to the wife and asks, "Do you want to keep him out of jail?" By this time she has been thoroughly qualified and rarely says no.

"You're a very attractive lady. If you would be willing to cooperate, we would be willing to just forget the whole thing," he informs her. If she is a little slow to catch on, he draws her as much of a picture as is necessary.

When she agrees, most of the time the husband simply accepts her decision. Sometimes there is some resistance on the husband's part, but it is a much more attractive choice than jail, attorneys, court and the consequences of a conviction for Driving Under the Influence. After a token display of chivalry, he usually relents rather quickly. Otherwise he is easily convinced by opening the back door of the squad car, pushing him in, and slamming the door behind him.

On those rare occasions that they have misread the situation, and the couple completely balks. They let them go explaining that they were testing their relationship to each other and determining what kind of people they actually are. They claim that they just want to make sure that they are dealing with good folks, and that they are making the right decision in letting them go with a warning.

However the rest of the time Gary explains that he has to do a precautionary weapons check, and frisks the wife. He instructs her to keep her hands on the roof of the car and spread her feet. Then he pats her down using regular police procedures for a male suspect, until the very end when he feels her breasts. If nobody objects, he feels her crotch through her clothing.

If the couple acquiesces, Vinnie steps in behind her and checks her out beneath her clothes. He slides his hands under her top, or unbuttons, or unzips her sufficiently to feel her bra-covered breasts. If there is no resistance, he slides his hand inside of her bra and feels her bare breasts. Next he cups her pantie-covered pussy and thoroughly explores her slit through her panties. Then he slips his hand inside of her panties, and sticks the tip of his middle finger in her cunt, probing for wetness.

Simultaneously, if he has not already done so, Gary puts the handcuffed husband in the back of the squad car before climbing in behind the steering wheel. Vinnie instructs the wife to get in the passenger seat of her car as he climbs in the driver's seat, and puts their car in gear. He explains that they are going to his house, and after she has had sex with them, they will escort her and her husband safely home.

He chats with the wife as they drive in a half-hearted attempt to relax her. He usually begins by complimenting her looks before saying, "A lot of women have fantasies about having sex with a policeman in uniform. Have you ever thought about it?"

He doesn't care which way she answers. He goes on to say that, "Gary and I find you terrifically appealing, and we want to give you the best sex that you have ever dreamed about."

Vinnie and Gary see nothing wrong with any of this. While they are aware that the public and their superiors take a dim view of it, they aren't all that concerned. Nobody has ever filed a complaint. Also, it has never occurred to them that it might be construed as rape. They have seen their share of rapes, and those are assaults. Many of them are brutal physical assaults, but all of them are psychological assaults. Although the power aspect of what they are doing is problematic, they have somehow managed to isolate that from the understanding of their behavior. And oddly enough, they pursue rapists with a vengeance.

While they tacitly would admit that the women weren't planning to have sex with them, they view it very much the same as a date saying, "No." Until she eventually says, "Yes." But it is more than that. They see themselves as good guys, because the husband has committed a serious crime, and the wife has a free choice. She can let him pay for the crime, or she can get some real pleasure for herself while earning his release. To Vinnie and Gary it is a "no brainer." She can send her husband to jail, or she can get a good fucking for herself without any consequences. The wives never pick jail, and that is all the vindication that Vinnie and Gary require.

The standard operating procedure is to pull both cars into Vinnie's garage, and leave the handcuffed husband locked in the back seat of the squad car. They walk the wife into the house, and as the saying goes, "They turn her every which way, but loose!"

However what intrigues Vinnie and Gary the most, is that the dynamics are always different. It's what keeps them coming back to the trough. Tonight would prove to be a good example.

Vinnie and Gary watched a couple walk out of a bar. The woman was at least two inches taller than the man. They climbed into an "S" class Mercedes with the man driving. He almost wrecked the car in the parking lot. Vinnie commented that, he would bet a hundred dollars that this guy would blow over a two on the Breathalyzer.

The Mercedes went quite a few blocks with the squad car practically touching the back bumper. The light bar filled his rear window and the female looked back and spoke to the driver as blue light flickered and reflected off of the side of her face. The driver finally pulled over and the squad car pulled in front. Gary went into action getting the driver out of the car.

Vinnie walked over to the passenger door and looked in the window using his flashlight. The light revealed a spectacular beauty. She had red shoulder length hair and exquisitely fine features. Her eyes reminded him of the big moist eyes of a Golden Retriever, except that they were emerald green. She had one of the most sensual pair of lips that he had ever seen. She happened to choose that moment to moisten them with her tongue. It was all he could do to restrain himself from ordering her out of the car, and frisking her.

Instead he aimed the light a little lower, and her breasts came into view. She was wearing a tight v-cut ivory color mohair sweater that revealed about the same amount of the tops of her voluptuous breasts as it covered. Then it dawned him that she didn't have that corpse looking pale skin that was so common to redheads. Her skin was tan and healthy looking.

Evidently he had kept the light on her breasts long enough for her to notice where he was looking, because she was also looking down at her cleavage. She kept looking at herself as she hooked her left index finger in the neckline of her sweater. She tugged just enough to reveal a glimpse of the black strap of her bra and enough of the cup that he could tell it was sheer. At first he thought it might be innocent, but she looked up at him and revealed all of one bra covered breast.

He shined the light lower, and saw her almost knee length black skirt. It had a slit in front that went a long way towards her crotch. She looked down at what was in the spot light, and scooted slightly forward causing the skirt's slit to spread open. She slowly lifted one side of it and gave him a peek at black stockings and a garter strap. Her action also tantalized him with some shapely bare thigh. Without thinking about it Vinnie reached down and straightened his cock. She saw that and moistened her lips with her tongue as she had done before. Vinnie told her through the glass to, "Stay right there." Then he went looking for Gary.

The husband was already handcuffed and Gary was sort of holding him up by the upper arm as he said, "He shouldn't be walkin' much less drivin'."

Vinnie abruptly said, "Put him in the back." Then yanked opened the back door of the squad car. Gary pushed the suspect in, while protecting the guys head from bumping the door jamb. Vinnie gave the door enough of a shove that it slammed shut. Then he exclaimed, "This chick is a knockout, and hot to trot. Follow me!"

Vinnie spun around, and Gary followed him to the passenger side of the Mercedes. Vinnie said, "Ma'am, please step out of the car." She opened the door and intentionally gave them a good long look at the crotch of her black sheer panties as she slowly emerged and stood by the car. She stepped over in front of the back door allowing Vinnie to close the passenger door. She seemed to be breathing a bit heavy, and both men were convinced that she was going into heat. But they weren't rookies, and they would do this according to what they knew worked.

Vinnie said, "Ma'am, I need to see your Driver's License."

She replied, "Certainly officer, but please don't call me Ma'am. It makes me feel old. All my friends call me DD." She continued, "I'll need to get my purse." Vinnie pulled the passenger door open for her and she gave them a stunning look at her skirt covered ass as she bent down to retrieve a wallet from the purse on the passenger floor board. She found her driver's license, and handed it to Vinnie.

He examined it as he closed the car door again. Then he said, "This says that your name is Lorraine, not Dede."

She calmly responded, "My name is Lorraine. Everybody calls me DD because of my bra cup size."

It was all that Vinnie could do to get his standard interrogation back on track. He said, "Ma'am, your husband has failed a sobriety test." Then he just shortcut everything saying, "However, if you are willing to cooperate, we are prepared to let this go with a warning."

She answered, "Of course I will cooperate. My husband is a doctor and it would be very embarrassing for him to be arrested. How do you want me to cooperate?"

Vinnie was back on track and he said, "You are very attractive, and for a couple of hours with you, we would make sure that you and your husband get safely home."

She questioned, "If I correctly understand what you mean by cooperating, is that I am to let you both fuck me?" Vinnie and Gary looked at each other. Then Vinnie looked back at her and shrugged.

"That sounds like a wonderful compromise to this awkward situation," she said in response to the shrug.

Gary said, "Ma'am we need to do a precautionary weapons check, turn around and put your hands on the roof of the car."

As she put her hands on the car she looked back at them and said, "You check as much as you like officer, but since we are going to become intimate friends, please call me DD."

Gary said, "OK, DD." Then he began to frisk as usual. But about halfway through, he dropped any pretense of patting her down, and began to feel her body. The way she was dressed gave him easy access. Then she surprised the two of them by spreading her legs of her own accord to the absolute limit that her skirt would allow.

When Vinnie took his turn he found that Gary had pushed her bra above her tits, and he felt a couple of the best "fun-bags" that he had ever gotten in his hands. She was DD and then some, as far as he was concerned. He slid his hands all over her, and she was obviously enjoying it.

When he finally felt between her legs he found that her panties were partially pushed aside by Gary's handiwork. The portion of her panties that still covered her was soaked, and she was so wet that he went ahead and slipped two fingers up her cunt. She gasped and breathlessly said, "That is quite a weapons check. Are you going to fuck me right here?"

Vinnie abruptly said, "No, get in the car." Then he walked around to the driver's side and repositioned his already hard dick, so that he could climb in and sit down. She smiled as she watched this, and seemed to get an approving look on her face at how she had affected him. As soon as the squad car began moving, Vinnie pulled up behind it as he asked her if they might have any trouble from her husband, the doctor?

She laughed and told him that, "If they liked, her husband would lick her pussy and get her ready for them." She went on to explain that, "He would suck them till they were hard if they wished, that her husband loved to put other men's cocks in her pussy with his hand, and he would lick their sperm out of her pussy if they wanted."

"That's OK, I think we'll pass," Vinnie told her with a chuckle as he pulled out his cellphone and speed dialed Gary. When Gary answered, Vinnie asked him, "How is the doctor doing?"

"Sleeping like a baby," was Gary's reply.

"I'm going to put the phone on speaker and hand it to DD. I want her to tell you what she just told me," Vinnie said as he gave her the phone. She got a wide grin on her face and repeated to Gary what her husband was willing to do. When she finished talking there was silence.

Vinnie spoke up, "Are you there?"

"Ya I'm here. Are you kiddin' me?" Gary asked.

Before Vinnie could answer, DD said, "Oh, no. That is his thing. He likes me to fuck other men and wear their cum home for him to lick out of my pussy."

Vinnie half whispered, "Tell him you can't wait to suck his cock."

DD got this devilish look on her face and said, "I can't wait to suck your cock. Do you want me to swallow your cum?"

Gary didn't answer, so Vinnie told DD, "Tell him that you want to stick your tongue up his ass. He loves that."

DD said, "Gary, I want to stick my tongue up your ass. I am going to be your fuck slut tonight and give you anything and everything that you want from me."

There was absolute silence and Vinnie started laughing as DD grinned. Then Gary said, "I'm gonna hit the siren. You keep that Mercedes right behind me, because were gonna ride a rocket to your house."

It was a white-knuckle ride for DD and she absolutely loved the thrill. They pulled both cars into the garage, and Gary was at DD's door before she could unbuckle her seat belt. Gary opened the door for her and she said, "I have to go to the bathroom first. Do you want me dressed or undressed when I come out?"

They looked undecided, so she said, "You've seen the sweater and skirt. I'll come out in the rest." As they walked her into the house, Vinnie pointed her to the bathroom in the master bedroom.

They began to strip off their uniforms as they waited for her to emerge from the bathroom. When she opened the door she was dressed in a see through black bra and matching sheer panties. She was also wearing black stiletto style high heels and a garter belt holding up a pair of black stockings.

Vinnie and Gary both experienced something akin to seeing the 'Playmate of the Year' walk into the bedroom. They were immobilized until she said, "I can't imagine anything better than having two big strong police officers take care of me." She looked at Gary saying, "You frisked me, but you didn't get it quite right. When you get your clothes off I'll show what you forgot."

Gary hurriedly shed the last of his clothes. When he was naked she told him to, "Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs." When he complied she knelt behind him and said, "I wasn't kidding about sticking my tongue up your ass." She spread his ass cheeks and bathed him with her tongue. Occasionally she nibbled gently with her teeth and forced her tongue into his asshole. She rimmed him until he suddenly turned around and picked her up with one of his arms under her legs and the other wrapped around her back. He carried her over to the bed, and laid her down.

She said, "Wait! I want you to handcuff my left wrist to the bedpost first. Then you can do whatever you want." Gary cuffed her to the bedpost faster than he had cuffed anybody before in his entire career. Then she asked him to unhook her bra and slide it down the handcuffed arm. The bra hung over the side of the bed as it dangled from the handcuffs by a shoulder strap. She had him strip off her panties. She lay there for a few moments letting Gary and Vinnie look at her in her garter belt, stockings and high heels.

Then DD said, "Fuck me! Fuck me real hard!"

Gary immediately climbed between her legs and shoved his cock up her cunt. He hooked his arms under the backs of her knees and forcefully gave her pussy what amounted to a pud pounding. She grunted with each thrust. Gary was so aroused that he was ready to squirt his load up her cunt in almost no time. She sensed this, and squeezed his cock with her cunt. She gripped him so tightly that it felt like his sperm had to force its way out, and heightened the sensation of his orgasm by what seemed like an order of magnitude. He groaned once and lay there with his cock in her until eventually rolling off of her saying, "Oh, my God DD! I'm thinking about keeping you handcuffed to the bed for ever." She chuckled and lay there with her legs splayed and semen trickling out of her.

i812
i812
23 Followers
12