Cross-Country Road Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We turned back up hill and as we went up, there was a couple with some pre-teen kids coming down. They were whispering in shocked voices about the echoes that had by now faded away. When we were asked if we had heard them too, we acted equally shocked and shook our heads from side to side. You looked at me with a face that could have been a poster child for the angels. I looked at you and could barely repress a smile and a laugh.

As I looked at your legs after they had passed, I could see that our juices had sopped through the crotch of your shorts and were dribbling down your legs. I smirked as I followed you up the hill to our cabin. I had caught the older looking boy looking very closely at your legs and followed your body up to your tits that were barely covered by your gaping blouse. He then very quietly whispered to the girl I took to be his sister about what he had seen and she had giggled softly. She had been staring at the huge bulge my cock made in my shorts and didn't think I had seen her until I smiled at her and she smiled back. She whispered back to him and they both laughed as they waved back at me, the boy giving me a thumbs up.

We had lunch in the open air of a small street side cafe table. Lunch was light but filled with the carbohydrates we both knew we would be needing. Even though it was expensive, it was so good that we decided that the meal was well worth the cost. The entire time we were eating, I played stinky finger with your pussy courtesy of your loose fitting shorts and I brought my fingers to my mouth on a fairly regular basis. You smiled and squirmed, but said nothing else to indicate to anybody around us that you were being finger fucked and loving it.

By the time we finished our late lunch, it was time to check into our cabin and we headed back to the lodge. I unstrapped the luggage from the rack and brought them into the lobby with us as you got the room keys. I followed your very expressive ass as you walked down the pathway in front of me. I could see that the desk clerk was doing the same thing and smiling as she watched us. I smiled back and turned around mouthing the words "meet us later." The clerk nodded her agreement and smiled back at me mouthing the words "at four." You had no idea what I had set in motion as you reached the cabin and inserted your key into the lock.

We stripped naked in a matter of seconds and fell onto the bed wrapped in each other's arms and legs. My cock speared deep into your welcoming cunt and you moaned your satisfaction at that arrangement. After we had both cum, we lay in each other's arms and drifted off into a pleasant afternoon nap.

I awoke to your moaning my name and looked over to see the desk clerk's head hungrily lapping your pussy lips. She had let herself in with her passkey. I smiled as I watched her tease your clit and saw your hands reach down to pull her head closer.

As you felt her short hair, your eyes flew open and you turned your head towards my smiling face and hardened cock. Once you got over the shock of the girl licking you between your legs you smiled and laid back to enjoy the sensations. In the meantime, my cock had hardened and I moved behind her naked ass. My fingers tested her cunt to make sure that she was wet enough for my cock to penetrate. She was dripping cunt juice all over the place and I slipped my cock deep inside her tight pussy which only encouraged her to lap your cunt with even more gusto.

"Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Shhhhiiiiiitttttttttt!" Your body suddenly shook in orgasm.

"Oh fuck me! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk me!" The girl's body wasn't very far behind in its own spasms.

"Girl, I'm cumming inside your hot cunt." My cock gave up it's baby making juices deep inside the girl's receptive womb.

"Please cum inside me. Fuck yeeeeeesssss!" My hot cum spewing deep inside her had spawned another set of tremors from the girls body.

We all rolled over and lay recovering from what had to be some of the best orgasms we had experienced.

"Hi. I'm Lisa."

"Yes" you cooed "we met at the front desk. Girl that was the best cunt lapping I have ever had, except for yours, of course" as you looked over in my direction.

"Well, your husband has quite a nice cock and that was some fuck he gave me."

"He isn't my husband, dear, but yes he has a very nice cock between his legs." You watched as I got between her legs and started to suck my cum out of her cunt. "Hey I want some of that, too!" I took an extra big mouthful and moved up joining my mouth with yours in a cum sharing French kiss that took forever to finish.

"He has a nice tongue, too."

"Yes he does. Come here and I'll give you some of the cum he just shared with me."

Watching the two of you kiss and swap my cum back and forth had my cock getting up for another round of belly slapping fun. In fact, we spent the rest of the night fucking, sucking and sleeping wrapped around each other in various combinations. It was only with regrets that we met the morning sun and said good-bye to Lisa and her many young charms. But, we had many miles to travel before the sun set and we had to be on our way. We did give each other a quickie before we left with you insisting that I fuck Lisa again since it would be the last time and we would have plenty of chances during our trip.

After a threesome for breakfast with all of my fingers getting sticky and stinky under the table, we got our bags stowed on the Midget and headed out of the parking lot.

We drove out of Grand Canyon Village heading back east on US 180 back towards Flagstaff. The desert was already hot and it was only 9 in the morning. Since the road was fairly empty, we both removed our shirts. For modesty's sake, you wore your bikini top but wore it very loosely tied. Your tits fascinated me as they jiggled with each bump in the road. You took some sunscreen and rubbed it over your exposed skin and then started massaging it into my skin. I moaned with the pleasure your hands were giving my nipples which hardened into sharp little tacks that stuck in your hand whenever they met.

Most of the time we had US 180 to ourselves and you decided to get rid of your clothes and work on your all over tan as we sped southward. When we reached the outskirts of Valle, you decided it was time to cover up and prevent yourself from turning as red as a lobster. I agreed and you helped me back on with my shirt making sure to rub my crotch as you pulled the shirt down to my waist. I glanced at you and my eyes asked the question of the hour: "ready for a quickie." Your eyes were equally bright when they screamed "YES!"

I found a place to pull off to the side of the road and we fucked in the car like horny rabbits on viagara. We set a new land speed record for the quickness of our cums, but we were both at least temporarily satiated. I ate my cum out of your hairy snatch and you licked my lollipop clean. Cleaned up like that we shared a kiss and got back on the road. Flagstaff quickly came into view and we turned southward on Interstate 17.

The heat of the day, to say nothing of the numerous orgasms you had already had, took its toll on you and you leaned your head on my shoulder and dropped your hand into my lap curling your fingers around my soft, well pleased cock.

I woke you about noon when we reached Black Canyon City and found some good food for lunch. The restaurant was clean and well kept. and we relaxed for an hour as we diddled over our food in the coolness of the air conditioning. But like everything else, we had come to the end of our excuse for lingering and poured ourselves back into the Midget with its natural air conditioning. This time it was you behind the wheel and I dropped my head on your shoulder and my hand between your legs inserting my fingers deep inside you where your pussy muscles clasped around them trapping them inside your moist love hole. I wiggled my fingers and you squirmed. Then you leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I soon dropped off to sleep listening to the hum of the tires and your purring in my ear.

I woke when we got to Phoenix and when we stopped for gas, you and I switched places driving. Tucson was only about another 120 miles. When we stopped for supper the afternoon was beginning to turn into evening. We arrived in Tucson at about 7 that evening and fell totally exhausted from the long ride and horny as hell into bed after sharing a quick shower.

12