Cross Country Taboo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richman3
richman3
1,825 Followers

As dad finished yelling at them for moving around, I sat up and pulled off my t-shirt, exposing my tits to dad and anybody else who looked into our car. I didn't care at that point, I needed to cum and I needed to cum ASAP. I leaned back into the seat once again, placed my feet on the dash, spread my legs as wide as I could and began to fuck my pussy, hard, with my fingers.

I worked my cunt lips with my right hand, played with my nipples and rubbed my body with the other.

It didn't take long before I felt the orgasm I so desperately craved begin to rise. Dad simply looked at me in awe as I rubbed my pussy and played with my tits. At one point, I looked over at him and licked my lips.

"Your next daddy!"

We almost wrecked as he had taken his eyes off the road for too long and a car in front of us had slowed down but dad, being an experienced driver from his days on the road with FedEx, quickly got the car back under control. He kept looking back at me as my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave.

It was the most incredible feeling I had ever had. Sitting there in a car with my legs spread, my tits and pussy on full display, while my brother and mother were doing God knew what in the backseat.

The orgasm literally had me in tears...good tears but tears, nonetheless. I tried not to but I couldn't help it...

"Oh my fucking, god!" I cried.

As the orgasm went through my body, dad tried to turn up the volume on the radio. The funny thing was, it didn't matter. What mom and Jason were doing in the back, they wouldn't have noticed, anyway.

I felt something else I had never experienced before as my orgasm was climaxing...a bit of squirt shot out and struck the dashboard. I had heard of this kind of thing happening to some women.

The utter decadence of the situation as I lay there in the seat, experiencing the most intense orgasm of my life, had me smiling inside as my body experienced wave after wave of pleasure.

My orgasm subsided and, finally, I could see straight. I wasted no time as I leaned over into the driver's seat and put my head in dad's lap and bent my knees so my feet came up to the window of the car.

"Chloe, what are doing?"

"I told you, daddy. It's your turn, now."

I began to unbuckle his belt but he didn't resist this time. I imagine the show I had put on for him had a lot to do with that.

"Be careful honey, I'm driving."

After getting his belt undone and his pants unbuttoned, I instructed him.

"Daddy, lift your ass for a second."

He did and I slid both his jeans and boxers over his knees. His raging cock was so hard as it stared me in the face. The huge mushroom tip looked like it was going to explode.

"I've missed this cock, daddy," I said, as I began to lick it.

I started with his balls, massaged each one and took them into my mouth. He moaned with pleasure as I worshiped his engorged cock, slowly licked my way up to the tip and, after taking a deep breath, once again impaled my mouth onto his giant cock.

The feel of his huge dick as it slid over my tongue and hit the back of my throat was, once again, absolutely incredible. I held my breath, and my gag reflex, for as long as I could and finally came back up for air...a line of spit running from my chin down onto his cock...as I continued to pump and lick his cock.

Then another noise came from the back and dad turned the radio down. `What the fuck, dad. Do you want a blowjob or what?' I thought.

I decided to tease him while he was talking to them. I took another deep breath and lowered my face over his cock. I giggled a little as dad did his best to drive, and carry on a conversation with my mother all the while getting a blowjob from his daughter.

Hearing the conversation, I realized we would be stopping again soon. `Okay, Chloe. Let's show your dad what you can really do,' I thought as I began to use my tongue while his cock was still inside my mouth. I didn't lower myself all the way, only enough to stimulate him.

I continued to run my tongue all around the tip then I slowly began to vibrate my tongue. The resulting sound was something like a purr but it sure did the trick in only a matter of a few seconds.

"Oh my god, Chloe, I'm cumming!"

I already knew as I could feel his cock beginning to pulse. It was an awesome sensation as I felt the cum rise up his shaft, knowing it would soon be in my mouth. I never released his cock from my lips...I intended to take every ounce of sperm he could give me and swallow it all.

I was unprepared for the force of the first blast of cum as it struck the back of my throat like a jet spray and caused me to flinch a little however, I never let go. For what seemed like forever, I took spurt after spurt of dad's seed into my mouth.

There was so much I actually did gag a little as I tried to swallow it all. I didn't think dad realized what he was doing but I was glad he held my head down onto his cock as I swallowed his cum because I really wanted to drink every single drop.

Finally, his orgasm subsided and I pulled my head back, licking my fingers and lips as I drank the last few dribbles of his cum. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you, daddy. I love you."

I sat back in my seat and realized we were almost to our stop.

"Hurry up, Chloe, we're almost there," he said.

I quickly got dressed and, as I did, I was sure I heard the sounds of another orgasm come from the back seat and I smiled as I realized it must have been mom's turn for some satisfaction and, as we eventually made it to the rest stop, something occurred to me...we were a bunch of nasty, sex crazed lunatics but I also had an idea.

It was an idea which would have been unthinkable to me only a few weeks ago but `Maybe it could work,' I thought as we pulled into the rest area. I had to get my thoughts together. Maybe I could talk to Jason while we were stopped. I had accidently seen his cock once and it looked to be as big as dad's.

'Holy fuck Chloe you've become such a slut.' I thought to myself as the idea took hold. 'I can't believe I am actually thinking about seducing my own brother now.' Especially after having just given my father a blowjob. I started thinking about how to make things work.

There was a lot of stuff to think about but one thing was for sure...the fun on this road trip had only begun. There was going to be a lot of hard, sex crazed miles before we arrived at our final destination.

The End (of part two)

Author's notes

Okay, so I have arrived at a crossroads here. My first thoughts are to continue the debauchery with Jason and Chloe however some people have expressed that they don't want the two couples to interact.

Please let me know in the comments what you think. Or any other suggestions you might have about this story. I promise that I will at least listen to other ideas even if I decide not to use them.

Thanks again for reading. Be sure and check out my other stories.

Richman3

richman3
richman3
1,825 Followers