Cross Dresser Flashing for Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, coincidentally, my last boyfriend was a cross dresser, too," she said pausing to look at him. "If you'd like some help getting those off, I can help you," she said giving him a sexy smile. "When he left, he left behind some of his things that you might like to have, that is, if you don't mind giving me a fashion show. Tit for tat, if I help you off with your pantyhose, maybe you could help me take a shower."

He couldn't believe all that he was hearing. James was right about Jill, but he couldn't believe she was so open, honest, and attracted to him as a cross dresser. Has he finally found his perfect woman? If she wasn't so petite, he could wear her clothes. He'd like that. Maybe, once they're together, he could lose some weight and she could gain a little, he thought with a silent laugh.

"Sure, I'd like help removing the pantyhose and I'd be thrilled to help you shower," he said with a devious laugh.

"Let's go in my apartment, then," she said.

"Just let me put Buster away," he said putting the dog in his apartment and then going into Jill's apartment.

Once in her apartment, Jill helped him stripped off his pantyhose and as soon as she did, his cock nearly poked her in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around his big prick and gave him a slow stroke.

"I just love a man with a big prick and your cock is the biggest cock I've ever held in my hand," she said slowing stroking him, while talking. "Now, if you don't mind, you can strip me naked."

James was all over her sweaty body touching her and feeling her where he dreamed of touching her and feeling her. Then, they both climbed in the bathtub and showered together and have been showering together ever since Nude Day.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12