Cross Dressing

Story Info
How it started.
1.4k words
4.48
44.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjdoesit1
Jjdoesit1
30 Followers

It all started so many years ago, in the late 70's at the tender age of 19. My older brother had married this blonde German girl.

They were both 23 and she was about 5 foot 9 inches tall with a killer ass and 32 c cup breasts. I know because that's what it said on the tags in her bras. It was summer and we were all at the lake on his boat and she was wearing this scandalous (to me) yellow bikini. Her nipples poking hard into the material, her scent of wet girl and cocoa butter...all intoxicating. This went on for the early summer and I was constantly in a state of arousal. Then they moved away and my constant source of visual stimulus was gone.

One day while looking for something in a closet I came across her beach bag. Peering inside, there it was! That yellow bikini, still with the lingering scent of cocoa butter. Instant hard on material. I held it to my face and inhaled the scent of summer.

I had a lot of time, parents were gone all day, and I took that bag in my room where I had the strangest desire...I stripped all my clothes off and slid my legs into that bottom and pulled it up, filling the front with my tumescent prick. I then pulled the top on and tied it. Looking in the mirror in my bathroom, the sight didn't do much for me but oh my God, the feeling of the material against my dick and on my nipples...I blew a load right away without even touching myself!

That bikini became my primary source of pleasure that year. I would do my own laundry and I would wash those bottoms and get them out of the dryer and prance around in them with my constant erection so hard I thought it would destroy the bottoms.

Fast forward a few years to the mid 80's. I was 23, in the military and married. My wife wore lace hip hugger panties and after having our second child was basically frigid to me (but was fucking half the other guys in my company). I started to wear her panties under my uniforms. The feel of those fabulous lacey silken forbidden things under my macho man clothes was enough to keep my cock hard all day long.

Fast forward to 28 and I was divorced and living alone with the occasional lady friend. I would occasionally keep their panties when they spent the night and I would then wear them. Oh, heaven! The feel of the satin panties sliding up my hips to swaddle my cock and testicles in that slippery sweet feel. The roughness of lace against my glans as the panties held up my package under the boy clothes... Sweet bliss. I had also begun using enemas and getting good and cleaned out and using a vibrator in my ass during masturbation.

A new girlfriend introduced me to shaving my legs. She knew that i wore panties under my boy clothes as much as possible. One night she dared me to feel what it was like and after us drinking a couple bottles of wine, I took her dare.

We got into the tub where we cleaned each other up, including enemas and douche. We shaved my entire body from neck to toes (I still shiver with the memory) and rubbed lotion into my skin. She then put one of her red demi bras (with lace cups) on me while licking and nibbling my nipples. She then had me pull on a red satin thong, making sure to mouth my penis a couple times. She then pulled out the piece de resistance...a pair of black, lace top sheer stay up stockings. She rolled them up my bare legs, blowing warm breath on my legs as she did. She got each stocking up and the effect was intoxicating. She put an auburn long wig on me then applied makeup. I wasn't allowed to look in a mirror during the session.

When she was done she took off her pants and shirt to reveal a similar outfit underneath. She looked me in the eyes and said "surprise". She then said she had been wanting to try this for some time and figured it was time to go for it. She then put small 3 inch black heels on my feet, bade me to stand and we walked over to her full length mirror. I didn't make the best looking girl but oh did it feel good.

She stood behind me murmuring in my ear and licking my earlobe. Trailing kisses on my neck, she wrapped her arms around me and tweaked my nipples, making my cock jump in her panties. She told me to stand there and admire myself and she peeled away and went into the walk in closet. I was lost in the vision in front of me and running my hands over my panty clad cock and pinching my nipples through the bra, I had closed my eyes and heard her come up behind me. I felt her breath on my neck and her 34b breasts press against my back through her bra. Then I felt something I had not expected...something soft but hard pressing into the cleft between my ass cheeks. My eyes came open and she smiled at me and whispered shhhh, "I got you another present" in my ear. She was pinching my nipples and sliding her hand over my raging erection and rubbing her appendage in my ass cleft over the panties. We had played before with toys in my ass and I had slid myself into her back passage a number of times but the idea of be ingredients taken as I had taken her was exciting. She just kept rubbing and tweaking and dry humping away and I lost all track of anything but the feeling of euphoria I was experiencing.

She pulled me to the bed and turned me around, locking lips with me, our lipstick sliding together and mixing. Her hands cupped my ass as she lay me back on the bed, her lips not leaving mine in our shared kiss. Her hands left me and I felt her moving around before one hand returned to my cock and the other to my ass. Her tongue went to my nipples. I felt her pull the thong out of the cleft of my ass and her lubed finger slid into my silky passage. She again shushed me as she got in position and began teasing my man pussy with the tip of her cock. She slowly applied some pressure and slid her strap on into me. It felt huge, bigger than anything we had ever used and it seemed to take forever to get it in. We had done anal play but always with small objects in the past. My eyes just kind of rolled back in my head and I gave in to the sensation of that dick sliding into me.

She hit bottom and just held it there, letting me stretch and get used to the feeling of being full of cock. After a few minutes, she pulled out of me and told me to get on my knees. I did and she turned me to face the mirror. Then she pulled my thong to the side and slid in again to the hilt.

The vision was like nothing else I had ever seen. Here I was looking girly and my girlfriend behind me with her tips bouncing as she rode into me. She reached up and grabbed the wig to pull my head back and was holding my waist. On, fuck, the vision was a little overwhelming. She picked up the pace of her thrusts into me as my cock was pouring juice into my panties. My mouth was open and drooling and I could have dented steel with my nipples. My vision blurred and my orgasm ripped through me like a hurricane. My ass clenched and almost squirted her out, and I screamed my lust into the air.

She collapsed on me, driving her cock into me and pinning me to the bed as she ground out her howling orgasm with the dildo into my ass.

We lay there for some time while we recovered and she whispered "surprise, baby. I've been wanting to give you the fucking you've wanted for a while". I replied to just stay like that and she could do me anytime she wanted.

We stayed together for a couple of years and then drifted apart. During our time together, I would regularly shave and dress and she would fuck both my holes as often as I would fuck hers.

Eventually I would get the real thing, but that's another story.

Jjdoesit1
Jjdoesit1
30 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan5 months ago

What a great role playing evening offered to you by your GF!!! Only if all GF's were so understanding and thoughtful in pleasing their man in alternative ways that they desire!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Girl

I always wanted to try on a pair of pantie hose to see what they felt like on my leggs.But i had to weight until i got my first place of my own.When i bought my first pair and put them on i was hooked. The feeling i got gave me a instant hard on.And i shot the biggest load of cum in my life.Stockings lead to bras panties garter belts slips girdles thongs heels make up dresses skirts tops wigs now full body stockings.I went thru complete body hair removal.The next steps were the hardest to do.Going out in public fully dressed and full make up.And once that is done how to go about sex.What to do and were to do it even if i could.As i never had sex with a man or men.I dressed and went to a adult theater and hope i could be able to find and go thru sex with a man.I started to a nice older man who soon put me at ease He knew i was a first timer out in public hoping to find some one to help me in joy my first time.He walked me to a large booth and we went in.He told me to remove my dress and thong and i did.He took off all his clothes it was then i saw my first hard male cock.As i sat there he told me to open my mouth.I no sooner did and in went his cock.He slowly fucked my mouth.That night i became his cock slut.I sucked and swallowed load after load of cum.He took me to his place were he fucked me and sucked my cock.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
my progression into Womanhood

I've had sex with men only twice in my life and the last time I was 19 years old and now I'm 53 I didn't really enjoy it even though I got well fucked it simply did not do anything really for me, and that alone was simple to figure out I wasn't playing the part of a woman and dressing up as one. Feeling & dressing as a beautiful female is a special sfor me, and always puts me in a sensual and romantic mood.

I've been dressing up since I was a little I remember seeing my first black pair of beautiful panties hanging in my cousin Rositas bathroom, and how quickly they caught my attention. so I took them and later when I was home and nobody was paying attention I went to the bathroom to change. Gently slipping them up my legs I realized being a girl was way more fun.

Yet decades later I'm still in the need to be in a man's arms while fully dressed, and made up as his woman. Having his arms around me kissing & holding me tightly as he undresses (to my delight) me, leaving me only in high heels and panties.

Yjen laying me in bed I went back gently spread my legs to accommodate accomidate top me, soon has begins to enter me I wrap my legs and thighs around his waist so he can push it in deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Remembering my first time

I've been a crossdresser since junior high school but never indulged in complete crossdressing until many years later. I accumulated various types

of women's attire until I had quite a nice wardrobe of lingerie and women's skirts and dresses.

Each time I would dress en femme I'd take it a step further by learning how to apply makeup and style my wigs into different styles that I thought would look good with the outfit I was wearing.

Through trial and error I learned how to walk in heels well enough that when I would walk my hips and butt moved like a girls dose.

I would get dressed up and look at myself in a mirror and couldn't believe how feminine I looked but I had always dressed in the privacy of a motel room and hadn't left the privacy of the room.

One day while I was looking on the Internet I found a site that had prosthetic vaginas.

As soon as I saw them I knew that was the one thing that I needed to finish the look that I was looking for.

Although they were expensive I sent away for one that was custom made especially for me to fit my body like it was a part of me

When it arrived by FedEx I was extremely nervous about opening the package and seeing it for the first time.

When I opened it and saw what it looked like I was so excited and happy seeing it

I read the instructions for how to put it on and using lots of baby powder I managed to get it on and fasten it around my waist.

When I stood in front of the mirror and saw that I no longer had a penis but a vagina where my penis used to be I could hardly believe the way that I looked.

I removed it and took a shower then shaved my legs and put some lotion on them

I put the prosthetic vagina back on and got dressed up wearing a pair of thigh high stockings and a pair of black 3 inch heels open toe with ankle straps.

I already had a bra that held prosthetic breasts in the pockets inside of the cups so I put the bra on and put the soft ply able breasts in the pockets.

I chose a simple little green and white striped mini skirt and a white pull over long sleeve top with a turtle neck collar

My makeup came out looking flawless and my wig had been professionally styled.

My accessories were a pair of earnings that looks like diamond earnings but weren't real. A pearl necklace and a gold hoop bracelet with a small ladies watch.

My nails were manicured and painted in a pink color that matched my lipstick and lip gloss.

When I got through I looked at myself and the feeling of wanting to leave the security of my motel room was something that I'd never felt before.

I put some things that a girl has in her purse and after touching up my makeup and brushing my hair I opened the door and stepped out of the motel room for the first time dressed as a female.

My heart was pounding and I could hear my heels clicking on the tile floors of the motel hallway

But the biggest suprise for me was when I stepped out of the motel and felt the breeze blowing under my skirt and softly blowing my hair of my wig

These were two things that I never expected but quickly realized that's what a girl feels every time she's outside and I'd never felt as feminine as I did right then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just loved it

tell me more

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
The Deal Freddy's wife convinces him to dress up and go clubbing.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Caught In Lingerie Young man gets caught by neighbor and leads to sex!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories