Cross-Dressing, Gay & Lesbian Sex 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, my God. This fantasy is real. This lesbian fantasy is not imagined but real. He was as excited as he was confused. His wife has a lesbian lover. Now what?

"By the way," he said wondering what was real and what was imagined. "Since I already know the name of her husband but don't know her name, what's her name?"

Being that his wife was so softly feminine, with opposites attracting, he imagined her lesbian lover's name to be Butch, Helga, or Olga. He imagined her lesbian lover to be covered with tattoos, with piercings, and with her sleeves rolled up as if she's a longshoreman. He imagined her having a tattoo of an Iron Maiden on her chest, a Don't Fuck with Me tattoo on her arm, and a tattoo of a strap-on dildo tattoo on her ass. Wow!

"Veronica," she said. "Ronnie. She likes to be called Ronnie."

"Veronica? Wow! That's a hot name," he said while thinking that a bi-sexual woman named Veronica didn't sound like a butch dyke type of name. "Pray tell, how do you know so much about this Veronica?"

Relieved that her name wasn't Butch, Helga, or Olga, and/or Greta, Maureen, Ebony, or Janya for that matter, that's not so bad he thought. Actually, that name is kind of hot. He liked the name.

"Over the weeks, we got to talking while she was waiting for her appointments with my dad. She's really nice. We, um, even had lunch a couple of times," she said looking at him with guilt and consternation while biting her lip.

Oh, oh. Lunch? Hmm, he wondered what lesbians ate for lunch. Maybe they both had a pussy sandwich with extra hot sauce or tossed a salad with extra creamy dressing.

"I see," he said giving her a long, thoughtful look. "So, tell me, and be honest. I won't be angry with you but have you already had sex with this woman?"

He could always tell when she was lying and surprising her with his direct question, while reading her facial expressions, he waited for her to give him a direct answer.

"Sex? No. Of course not," she said pausing long enough, too long, to make him suspect that she was lying. "We, um, didn't have sex but she, um, kissed me," she said in a soft voice as if she was imagining kissing her lesbian lover.

She looked too guilty for him to believe that they haven't already done more than just kissing.

"She kissed you?"

Obviously expecting him to be angry with her, she looked at him as if ready for a fight but he wasn't angry with her at all. He wasn't looking for a fight. He just wanted information. He just wanted all of the sexy details of the beginning of her first lesbian affair. Suddenly confronted with more than just a sexual fantasy, he was trying to understand and cope with all of the ramifications of her not only having a lesbian affair but also having another person that she cared for in her life. Then, looming larger than life, there was the matter of the woman's husband.

"It was just a kiss Daniel. No big deal," she said with a shrug.

Quick in her defense, she was being defensive. He knew there was more than just a kiss between them. Imagining all sorts of things, he imagined each one taking turns wearing a strap-on dildo while fucking one another before eating one another. Now that he was confronted by her not just wanting to be with a woman but with her already kissing a woman and no doubt more, he looked at her stunned. As if he had been deceived by her, he looked at her with hurt.

Yet, he's been deceiving her about his need to cross dress for ten years. If he hasn't been unfaithful in his actions, he's been unfaithful in his thoughts with thinking about having sex with a man. This was no longer a fantasy but a reality check. This was now part of their life. It was then that he realized that he could perhaps compete with another man but he could never compete with another woman, especially with a woman who had a beautiful smile and a nice ass. Should his wife, Emma, fall in love with Veronica, Ronnie, as she preferred being called, he'd lose her forever. Yet, there was another man involved too, Veronica's husband. Suddenly, he imagined the three of them in bed having sex while he sat home alone dressed as a woman.

"Kissed you where?"

He couldn't believe his hot, sexy wife kissed another woman.

"On the lips silly," she said with a nervous laugh while giving him a sexy look.

She looked at him as if he was naïve and apparently he was to think that his hot, sexy wife could never be attracted to a woman in the way she was attracted to him.

"No, I mean, where? In the office? In your car? In the ladies room?"

Giving everyone a lesbian sex show, he imagined them rolling around the floor somewhere in public with their blouses unbuttoned, their breasts out of their bras, their skirts up to their waists, and their panties down to their ankles.

"Ladies room? Gross," she laughed while making a sour face. "We went for a walk through the park after lunch and kissed on a secluded bench beneath a weeping willow tree," she said. "It was as private as it was romantic," she said swooning.

"I see," he said suddenly feeling the uncontrollable urge to weep that his wife had a lesbian lover.

His wife was cheating on him with not a man but with a woman. With him on the outside looking in while living vicariously with whatever she chose to tell him, for the first time, he felt detached from her. Even though she invited him to watch and/or to participate as a threesome, he wasn't privy to seeing their first kiss. Moreover, with her lesbian lover having a husband, if he was to partake in a threesome, no doubt Veronica's husband would want to do the same. If it wasn't enough that he was suddenly sharing his wife with a lesbian or a bi-sexual woman, whatever she is, now he'd have to share his wife with another man. Seemingly, what was a great idea before, wasn't such a great idea now.

"I told her that needed to I'd talk to you first. I told her that I couldn't have sex with her unless you agreed," she said, obviously with her mind already made up to have sex with the woman.

Apparently now with her kissing Veronica, this was more than just pillow talk. This was the real deal. Emma just asked him if she could have sex with Veronica, he said pronouncing her name in his mind by enunciating each of the four syllables, Ver-ron-i-ca.

"And what else have you done with this Veronica besides allowing her to kiss you," he said unable to control his jealousy.

Remaining silent, she looked at him as if afraid to tell him but then she did. Somehow she summoned the courage to tell him her lesbian secret when he couldn't summon the courage to tell her his cross dressing secret. If anything, she was more honest with him than he was with her.

"She felt my breasts while I felt her ass," she said finally while making direct eye contact with him as if she was proud of the fact that she was sexually desired by a woman.

Suddenly, as if he was there watching them kissing, he had a vision of Veronica feeling Emma's D cup breasts while his wife felt her lesbian lover's nice ass through her clothes. With his imagination running away from him, assuming that they were fully dressed, now he needed to know if they were dressed or if they were naked.

"Inside your clothes or outside of your clothes?"

Adding more to his sexual imagery, he hoped they felt one another inside of their clothes. Adding even more to his sexual imagery, he hoped they were both totally naked somewhere else other than on the park bench beneath the weeping willow tree that she told them where they were sitting.

"Outside of our clothes," she said and he believed her.

He imagined his wife kissing another woman while Ronnie felt her big breasts and Emma felt her wonderful ass. He imagined this lesbian affair really happening and when it did, he'd confess his cross dressing secret to her. Imagining the two of them together having lesbian sex while he watched his wife with Veronica's husband, there was a long pause before he spoke.

"So, with you going so as far as to allow this woman to kiss you while feeling your breasts through your clothes, am I expected to believe that is all you've done with Veronica?" He said her name in his mind again in four distinct syllables, Ver-ron-i-ca.

He always liked his wife's name and remembered doodling Emma a hundred times every day when he first met her and started dating her. Now in the same way he was fascinated with the name Emma, he was now fascinated with the name Veronica. Veronica was such a sexy name.

"Well, to be honest, now that I recall it," she said pausing and acting as if she was having trouble remembering. "After she stuck her hand in my blouse and down my bra to feel my breast and finger my nipple, she stuck her hand beneath my skirt and cupped my pussy through my panty. Then, pushing my panty aside, she fingered me," she said fluttering her eyelids as if she was experiencing an orgasm now. "She masturbated me. She gave me a wonderful orgasm. She did," said Emma nodding her head up and down as if she needed that extra bit of head bobbing movement to explain herself. "Then, she licked my vaginal secretions from her finger as if my pussy was finger licking good," she said with obvious sexual arousal in her voice.

Holy shit! He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe Veronica not only felt her breast and fingered her nipple but also she had her wicked lesbian way with his wife's pussy. He was stunned. Oh, yeah, and by the way, now that she recalled, Veronica masturbated her? Are you kidding me?

Her first lesbian experience, that's something someone wouldn't forget. He couldn't believe that his Emma allowed Veronica to have her wicked, lesbian way with her pussy. With his mind imagining her manicured fingers, Veronica's fingers were inside of his wife's pussy. Veronica masturbated his wife. What the fuck? Are you kidding me? He wondered what else she's done with God only knows who. Nevertheless his feigned outrage, he was sexually excited, an understatement, by this newly confessed lesbian revelation.

Suddenly he had a vision of Emma being initiated into a lesbian club. As her initiation, as if she was fresh meat and a newly incarcerated female prisoner in jail, he imagined her having a forced lesbian gangbang. He had a vision of a group of wild lesbians gangbanging his wife with strap-on dildos and hand held vibrators. Turned to the other side, he imagined her never being the same and never wanting his cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy again.

"And prey tell what did you do for her?"

Damn, with his wife looking so guilty, he didn't know what to make of all of this. He imagined his wife eating Veronica's pussy after Veronica ate her pussy. He imagined Veronica sitting on Emma's face while forcing her to eat her again and again. He imagined Veronica taking advantage of his wife's innocent crush and her infatuation with wanting to have a lesbian fling. He imagined Veronica forcing Emma to turn lesbian. Losing his wife forever, he feared losing her to an evil lesbian.

"I French kissed her while feeling her ass through her pants. I wanted to do more," she said pausing to make eye contact with him. "I would have eaten her but I couldn't. Feeling compelled to get your take on his first, I needed your permission first. Besides there were people coming and I suddenly felt awkwardly embarrassed that we were making out on a park bench and guilty that I was kissing a woman," she said.

What? She would have eaten Veronica's pussy if she could have and if they're weren't people coming. Oh, my God, these lesbian women are just as sexually depraved as heterosexual and/or gay men. He needed to say something to not only let her know that it was okay that she was having a lesbian affair but also to further encourage her to have a lesbian affair. Now that she was making out with a bi-sexual woman, obviously, the next step was for the two of them to have lesbian sex with him and Veronica's husband watching and/or participating. This was all getting too complicated too fast.

"I'd never stop you from living out your sexual fantasy Emma," he said while thinking of her giving him her blessing to live out his sexual fantasies of cross dressing and maybe even having one time sex with a man. "Maybe you'll have your sexual fantasy after all," he said giving her a deep, wet kiss.

Now he couldn't remove the image of his wife with Veronica naked and having lesbian sex. As if he was there watching, he could nearly see Veronica masturbating his wife while they kissed and she felt her sweet ass.

"Oh, my God, Daniel, I'm so excited by the thought of making love to another woman," she said. "May I invite her and her husband over tonight?"

Tonight? Seriously? Short notice, he couldn't believe she wants to invite Veronica and Martin over tonight? With her already telling him that he could watch, now he couldn't wait to participate in his first threesome with his sexy wife and lesbian lover. Tonight just may be the night. Tonight may be the night that opens a new dimension to their faithful, traditional marriage, albeit with him being a secret, closet, cross dresser.

"If she was to accept your invitation, would you go down on her? Is that the plan?"

He imagined Emma positioned between Veronica's legs and licking her pussy while fingering her pussy. He imagined Veronica straddling his wife's back with her long, shapely legs. With Veronica's legs spread wide open, he imagined Veronica moaning her sexual pleasure in the way that Emma moans her sexual pleasure when he's eating her. Only, in the way that he imagined Veronica eating Emma every day, it's been a long time since he's given his sexy wife oral pleasure, obviously the reason why she's turning lesbian. Then, he imagined Emma moaning her sexual pleasure when Veronica was eating her.

"Would I go down on her?" She looked at him incredulously. "Do you mean, would I eat her pussy?"

The vision of Veronica eating Emma held his brain hostage while the imagined image hardened his cock. With Veronica making her cum with her fingers, mouth, and tongue, he imagined Emma kissing Veronica before sliding herself down to finger her pussy. He imagined his beautiful wife licking Veronica's pussy while fingering her pussy before they both moved in a 69 position. If only he had licked her pussy more, she'd never want the sexual excitement of another woman. Maybe if he had given her sex while dressed as a woman, she wouldn't care to know what it really felt like to be with a woman in a lesbian affair.

"Yes," he said.

He couldn't believe he was giving his blessing to his wife having a lesbian affair.

"Of course. That's the whole idea of being with another woman," she said with a sexy laugh. "Yes, that's the plan," she said with an excited laugh. "Definitely, I'd lick her pussy. In the way that I imagine her making me cum with her fingers, mouth, and tongue, I'd make her cum with my fingers, mouth, and tongue. Only, I thought we'd introduce one another, make small talk, and have a drink and a little something to eat, before jumping in bed as soon as they walked in the door," she said with a laugh.

When she said that about eating another woman, he thought about her sucking another man's cock before he thought of a man sucking his cock and before he thought about him sucking a man's erect prick. His mind was now filled with the sexual possibilities of including a couple of swingers in his marriage. He couldn't help but imagine him having sex with Veronica while her husband had sex with his wife. He couldn't help the four of them in a heap of arms and legs having sex with one another at the same time.

"Do you think you could have an orgasm with a woman eating your pussy instead of a man licking you?"

Rolling her eyes and sighing loudly, she gave him a look as if he said something silly.

"Daniel," she said taking his hand in hers and kissing it. "We're women. We not only know where all of the parts are but also we inherently and intimately know how they work. We wouldn't be fumbling around down there," she said with a laugh.

Fumbling around? Suddenly, he felt like a failure. Feeling so downtrodden that he didn't sexually satisfy his wife by giving her what she really wanted, an oral orgasm, he wasn't a very good lover after thinking that he was. Not very mechanically inclined, he had an image of trying to give his wife a vaginal orgasm with detailed directions and a screwdriver before giving up and handing her over to a real professional, a lesbian.

"Is that what I do?" He shot her a hurt look. "Fumble around?"

He looked at her with hurt feelings while she looked at him with a warm and understanding smile.

"No, you're a good pussy licker and I always have an orgasm when you eat me. Only, sweetie, you don't eat me nearly enough as I'd like and not nearly as much as I suck you," she said.

She may as well have said, if only you had eaten me more, I wouldn't have these lesbian thoughts. I wouldn't have had a sexual fantasy of having a lesbian affair. Guilty as charged. She's right. She gives him way more blowjobs than he gives her oral orgasms. Just as he suspected, it was all his fault. He's the one responsible for turning her lesbian or bi-sexual, at the least. Trying his best to gloss his inadequacy of giving his wife enough oral orgasms, he tried glossing over it with humor. Only, feeling responsible as if he had driven his wife to have a lesbian affair by him not licking her pussy enough, he felt guilty.

"That's because, not wanting to deny you the oral pleasure of my cock, I know how much you love blowing me," he said with a nervous laugh while hoping to ease the tension between them.

She looked at him and made a sour face that wrinkled her brow.

"Yeah, well, it's time you put your mouth where you're cock's been. Lick my pussy. I need to cum," she said with a laugh. "Only, there's one more thing."

Ready to give her a good pussy licking, she stopped him short by her saying that there's one more thing.

"One more thing?"

He looked at her as if she was about to ask him for a divorce. He looked at her as if she was about to ask him if Greta, Maureen, Ebony, Janya, Veronica, and Martin could live with them in their big house. Certainly, they had enough bedrooms and bathrooms to accommodate overnight guests but for how long?

"Yes," she said. "There's something that I haven't told you."

Oh, oh. Here it comes. After telling him that she her sexual fantasy is to have lesbian sex and after confessing that she's already had lesbian sex, he couldn't even imagine what his wife was going to say now.

"When you preference by saying there's one more thing, cravat emptor, you make me wary," he said hoping to lighten the suddenly heavy mood with a bit of levity.

Suddenly, he imagined her joining a lesbian motorcycle group and getting Veronica's name tattooed on her beautiful chest along with Martin's name on her shapely ass.

"It's her husband," she said biting her lip.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 10 years ago
Too much insecurity talk

I'm sorry Susan but the 20 questions & insecurities was too drawn out for me. I understand in real life this could be a crisis situation but 2 pages of "double-standard secrets" and back and forth, one minute he's excited, then guilty, then scared and twenty million questions in between. The only reason I continued to read it is I thought there would be a big "payoff" in the end, which you did leave it open to the reader to image that Veronica's husband may be bi-sexual too (that's my take on it). Will I read the next chapter, probably cause I want to see Emma and Veronica get it on. So keep writing and all the best

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Sister-in-Law Man gets massage from sister-in-law with shocking results.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Cocksucker Straight married man submits to a young stranger at airport.in Gay Male
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories