Cross Your Legs For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our in-person encounters were even better, of course; rare, but intense. I have described for you, dear reader, our adventure in Central Park. I could tell you other stories like that one, but today is Valentine's Day, and I must return to the story at hand.

I had worked my way about halfway down through the cup of Wild Turkey, and I was thinking once more of the scenarios that had been germinating in my mind for weeks, in preparation for seeing Marisol at her cabin. It seemed a shame to allow those enticing visions to fall by the wayside. I took another substantial swig from my cup, and opened my laptop. I entered the password for the hotel Wi-Fi, and opened Gmail. There was a green dot next to Marisol's name.

Hello there, Marisol.

Hello, dearest. I'm sorry that I was crabby this morning.

You weren't crabby, just disappointed.

Whatever...what are you up to?

Sitting and drinking.

Me too. I bought some Wild Turkey for your visit. She included a sad-faced emoticon with this one.

LOL. So did I. Good, let's share a drink.

OK

There was a pause, and then Marisol typed some more.

I'm going to Mexico in the third week of April. Want to come?

Absolutely! Do you think it will snow?

Nope. There was a happy-face emoticon with this one. We were making progress.

Great!... Marisol, may I imagine you naked?

There was a pause.

Darling, Cristina is sitting with me here on the couch. She's doing something on her own computer.

OK. So -- what's the downside?

If we get naughty, I think she'll know.

How would she know?

She might know if I cross my legs.

What, you never cross your legs, normally?

If I do it a certain way I think she'll know.

How would she know?

Because I think she does it, too.

I was bewildered.

How would you know if she does it?

There's a certain facial expression that she gets. It's hard to explain. And she makes a kind of grunting sound. I can see that her legs are crossed when she does it, the same way I cross mine. It must feel good to her.

I found this intriguing, but my whiskey glass was empty, so I took a moment to refill it. Then I typed:

Sorry, had to refill my Wild Turkey.

Me too, one sec

I waited a moment, then typed:

What if you were helpless?

Helpless?

Suppose you were sitting in a chair.

In a chair?

And your ankles are tied to the front chair legs.

Oh! And...?

Your arms are at your sides, and your wrists are tied to the sides of the back chair legs.

OK...

And there is a pillow between the back of the chair and your ass, so that it pushes your pelvis forward.

Go on...

You are naked, except for your thigh-highs and heels.

oh my -- that's naughty, isn't it

Are the ropes tight? This is important

yes, I'm pulling against them - yes they are

Trust me dear, just relax. I'm tipping the chair back, so that your back will be on the floor, and your hips and legs in the air.

ah -- that feels quite vulnerable, wanton and lascivious

And your exposed cunt is pointing skywards, all spread and gaping.

I feel rather exposed and a little self-conscious

Don't worry, dearest. I'll take good care of you. Will you cross your legs?

They have been crossed for a while now. She followed this with a smiling emoticon, and I knew that I was on the right track.

Marisol sent another text:Are you still dressed?

Yes -- but I'm thinking about taking off my pants. This was true in real life as well -- they were beginning to feel uncomfortably tight.

I'd love to see your cock!

All in good time, my dear.

mmmm

I'm kneeling on the floor in front of the elevated part of the chair, and rubbing my cheeks along tops of your thigh-highs.

o god

You smell very hot, Marisol

Hope Cristina doesn't notice -- And a winking emoticon completed that text.

I'm taking off my pants And I was.

please -- I'm squeezing my thighs, the pressure on my clit is heavenly, hotter and hotter darling

still want to see my cock?

PLEASE

I'm squatting above your face -- I'll show you how I like to stroke myself. That stroking was happening in the real world, too. It was too bad that her daughter was with her -- the webcam was a tempting thought.

Will you bring it a little closer?

Yes, I will. The rest of my clothes were coming off now.

I would love to be able to touch it. With my lips.

Not yet. I'm running the fingertips of both hands along my cock, very close to your face but just out of reach.

I'm so hungry for it, dearest.

I'll stroke it for you, love. I could make myself cum so easily now...

Yes -- I need to taste it!

Not yet. I want to see whether your cunt is wet.

It is so wet, dearest!

I'm turning around to have a very, very close look.

mmm

I'm running my fingers along the outside of your labia.

Oh, more, please

Now I'm dragging my second finger lightly between them -- o lord, you're wet, Marisol

getting wetter by the second

I'm anointing your clit with cunt juice, petting it just a little -- my god, lover, how can I not taste it?

Please, please suck it!

I'm lowering my mouth to your clit...

darling

It tastes so good, lover, I could suck it forever!

o god -- I'm moving my hips, rubbing against your face, can't move anything else

sliding two fingers into your cunt

oh oh oh

I'm scraping my fingertips against your G-spot as I suck your clit

You'll make me cum

Do you want to cum, Marisol

I so want to cum!

Now it's three fingers --

So close!

Swirling my tongue around your clit

yes

I have to suck it a little harder, can't help it

//////////////

I wasn't quite sure what to make of that, but moments later, she typed:

Oh god, I came so good. A pause.I had to bite my lip or I would have cried out. Cristina has her ear buds on, thank god. I don't think she noticed. I had to fight with my body, not to writhe around!

The image of my lover sitting rigidly, hiding the eruption inside, was too much for me. I managed to type:

Cumming too

...and then my hand was a blur, pumping my cock as I arched my back, moaned Marisol's name, and spurted semen all the way to my collarbone. I lay back for a moment, suffused in bliss. Then I thought to check my computer screen.

Andre?

Yes, my love?

Look out your window.

OK

What do you see?

An infinity of dancing snowflakes.

I see them, too. It feels like we're together.

At that moment, I felt so in love with Marisol. I responded:

Yes, it does. As an afterthought, I added the little vibrating heart emoticon and added,Happy Valentine's Day. In a moment, Marisol sent one back to me, and then there was a pause where neither of us felt the need to say anything. Then, another message from Marisol:

Cristina wanted to know what I am doing. I told her I was meeting with my political consultant.

Did she ask why you need one?

No. But I know the answer.

The End


Dear reader: this is a contest entry. If you enjoyed my story, would you be so kind as to give me a generous vote?

12