Crossdresser's Rassling Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom has one hand down her pantyhose and is fingering herself, getting ready for the showdown.

BIL and i lock up and grab each other's cocks. We squeeze and pull with all our might and...

-----

Your wife had me hard as a rock and I start to drip a little pre-cum in my pantyhose. I don't know which is more exciting to watch your Mom fingering her wet pussy or you and BIL grabbing each other's hose covered cocks. I can't wait for the match to end so I tear a hole in your wife's hose and mine too. I make her get down on all fours to watch the her husband and brother go at it. I drive my cock into her wet and willing pussy and pull her hair. I'm pounding away as we both watch you wrestle.

Watching you enter your cock into my wife's cunt has me so hot that i need to finish off my BIL so i can join in the sex. My wife is loving your cock so much watching the fight that she starts to chant "first to cum, first to cum". The other girls start in with the chant, so i rip a hole in BILs pantyhose and pull out his cock. He does the same to me. We both have massive boners.

We start to fight again and we trade hits, slaps and kicks to our cocks and balls. I drive him over to where my mom is sitting and she manages to wrap her legs around him from behind , leaving his cock exposed. I put my left foot in his face and make him sniff while i stroke his cock up and down. After a minute i can feel his tongue on my foot so i pump him harder. My mom releases the hold and i grab her ankles and start pumping her feet up and down on his cock. I work my cock in as well so she's stroking both cocks. As soon as my BIL feels my cock touching his, he groans and starts shooting string after string of cum all over my mom's feet and my cock. He is done , and me, mom and sis are the champions of the Family Pantyhose Rassling League.

Now it's time to sexually humiliate the losers!

Time for u to flip my wife on her back so u can sniff her feet while u fuck her, right?

-----

I continue to pound your wife from behind as I pull her hair like a leash and I can tell she's so wet watching you wrestle BIL with rock hard boners sticking out.

Watching you double team BIL in the corner is hot. The stocking covered foot in his face along with the two on his cock look great. I drill your wife harder when you make him shoot hot cum and lose the match.

What do the Family Pantyhose Wrestling League Champions do to celebrate? I flip your wife over and force my cock deep inside her again as I grab both her feet and press them against my face so I can get a strong sniff of her sweating, stinky, stocking covered feet. They always smell better after she's wrestled in them.

When are you gonna join us? she has a willing mouth and hands available.

This email has me super horny and I've jacked off twice while reading and writing. I really want to wrestle you.

-----

I can't join you in fucking my wife just yet. I need to humiliate the BIL first. I grab him by the ankles and drag him next to wife. I put his stocking clad feet on my shoulders and force my hard cock into his ass. My mom forces the MIL to kneel right beside BIL to watch her son get fucked up the ass!

I work my cock into him until my balls are slapping against his ass. He groans and moans in pain. So you and i are next to each other fucking away on wife and BIL. BIL is really hurting and can't take much more cock. Wife feels bad for her brother and pleads for me to cum, but i keep pounding his ass.

Wife knows what to do to get me over the edge, so she asks us to both double team her right foot. You still have her by the ankle, so you spread her legs more so we both have access to her foot. I start flicking my tongue on her stocking toes and you on her heel. We both move closer to her arch, and soon we have both our tongues on her arch, French kissing with her foot on out tongues. I can't take anymore and i start to cum in BILs ass as his mom looks on. My mom raises my hand in a victory pose as i pump more and more cum up the BILs ass!

I pull out but now the BIL has recovered and his cock is getting hard again!

-----

Oh yeah. "Fuck him in the ass! Pound him!" I yell as I continue to drill your wife. Hearing your balls slapping his ass just makes me fuck your wife harder trying to make her cum on my hard black cock.

Watching your tongue flick across her sexy stocking feet is so hot and I want in on that action. I start kissing and licking her tan colored heel hoping I get to taste your tongue as we both enjoy your wife's foot. Wearing pantyhose while fucking your wife and French kissing you with her foot in our face is almost more than I can handle and I'm ready to cum.

After you pull out of BIL I ask your mom to have her way with BIL since she's part of the winning Pantyhose Rassling Championship Team and she gladly takes her turn by sitting on his hard waiting cock. She grinds and rides him as we watch her big beautiful tits bounce up and down as she moans with pleasure using him as a human dildo.

Now it's time for your sister to join us as she sits in BIL's face completely smothering him with her black pantyhose. "Eat me bitch! You're my little bitch now" She tells him as he flicks his tongue inside her trying his best to satisfy the third pantyhose wrestling family member that just beat his ass.

I'm still fucking your wife and realize she has a willing mouth that needs to be used. So do I make her eat her mom's pussy for a FFM threesome or do I force her to suck her husband's cock for a MFM three-way...hmm decisions, decisions. Wait, you're the winning pantyhose wrestler so I'll let you decide but you better hurry because I'm about to explode deep inside your wife and I'm a heavy cummer.

First, mom is riding BIL reverse cowboy style. She grabs MIL by the hair and forced her face into her sons ass. MIL is forced to eat my cream pie out of his ass. When her mouth, face and tongue are full of my cream pie, i grab her by the hair and make her French all that cum and ass juice to my wife while you are still pounding away at her. MIL and wife are wrestling tongues for a while and then i pull MIL away.

Now it's time. I force my hard cock into her mouth and start fucking her mouth and throat. We both take her by the ankles and we go to work on her stocking toes and feet with our mouths and tongues, meeting without tongues frenching on the same toe or arch.

We coordinate our thrusts so that we are pushing into her at the same time. We meet at her big toes and feverishly French on her toes while her hot sweaty rasslin foot smell wafts up into our noses. We french her toes harder and then we both moan and start to cum. I unload in her mouth quickly. You shoot about 4 spurts in her cunt and then i lean over, pull hour cock from her pussy, and then suck the last couple spurts from u while i taste her pussy juice on hour cock!

Now we're both satisfied for a few minutes, but we still need a winners ceremony and there's a lot more pussy and ass to fuck.

-----

Hi! I just found out that my MIL, BIL and sister will all be here for xmas! That means that everybody that was in the Family Pantyhose Rassling Championship match will be at my house on mass day!

We need to think up a rematch. I also want to do a solo match against the BIL while the woman watch and masturbate. I want to rassle him in panties and suck his cock.

I plan to jerk a load in a pair of his underwear when i'm alone in the house and see if he notices. I almost always wear the MIL's panties or swimsuit and jerk my cock when she visits.

I was screwing my wife this morning. Sniffing her rassler feet and toes, and i was fantasizing so hard about rassling her brother that i almost let it slip out that i plan on rassling him in panties!

Are you still around?

-----

Been awhile. Are u still around?

-----

Hi. I would love to correspond with you again on the topic of family pantyhose wrestling. Are you up to do so? I want to see you wrestle my wife to a cumshot submission!

12