Crossdressing Cum Sluts Pt. 01

Story Info
His wife surprises him with a night from his fantasies.
893 words
3.9
87.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I wish it was real, the following story is totally fantasy.

Thanks to everyone that helped me edit and format my story. This is my first attempt.

*****

It was late in the afternoon when I finally rode up to the Radisson Hotel. You had asked me to meet you there. I thought it was a little odd that you didn't want to ride up on my motorcycle with me, but I wasn't going to question it. I was just happy to be spending both days of the weekend with YOU.

I approach the front desk and ask the cute blonde, Amanda I read on her name tag, for your room number. Amanda then turns behind the desk whispered to the guy in the back that I was there for the key. His name tag has Rich... he walked up to me looking directly in my eyes the whole time.

He handed me the key and said he was so jealous. Man I knew you made an impression on people and this guy was certainly impressed by whatever you did!

As I was riding up in the elevator I got a text message from you that I needed to strip in the hallway, down to my panties, open the door, not turn on any lights, put my clothes on the floor inside the door and wait in the hallway for you to let me in when you were ready. You said that you needed a few more minutes.

I nervously stepped off the elevator and walked down the hall. Our room was next to the stairs, reliving some of my anxiety of stripping in the hall for anyone to see but there was a large picture window right next to the door that wasn't tinted.

Fortunately, we are not on the first floor. Anyone could see, but only if they were looking up. So I stripped down to my basic black Body by Victoria thong. I let myself in and put my clothes down. I wanted to look around but I decided to follow your requests to the T.

I backed out and can feel my heart racing. Standing in the hallway, nervously waiting for the door to reopen so I can go in. I hear the elevator ding and open and the two ladies that get off turn down the hall in the opposite direction without even looking down this way.

Suddenly the door opens and you walk out slamming the door behind you. I am surprised. YOU grab my hand and lead me down the stairs to the pool area. ON THE FIRST FLOOR. I am wearing on my black thong panties and you have on a very slinky revealing bikini. We are headed to the hot tub.

As we are sitting in the hot tub , Amanda and Rich from the front desk walk in. I am in a panic as I think they are there to throw me out for wearing the panties but they walk over and hand us Korbell Mini's. Perfectly chilled.

Amanda is smiling and saying how you told her the details of tonight and how much fun it's going to be. The guy though, Rich. He can't stop looking at me. I feel like a piece of meat. You girls are chatting it up and giggling and then they finally leave.

You look to me and can obviously can tell I have no idea what is going on, so you begin to tell me the details of the night. We are going out to a club, Drinking and Dancing.

I am rock hard as you are telling me, you are so close almost whispering in your very sexy voice, your hands touching my face, and my shoulders, my chest. I almost feel your lips on mine as you are so close. I'm dying to pull you in to kiss you, but as you reach down and find my hard cock and stroke it a few times you pull away.

You get up and walk away, knowing my eyes are all over your sexy ass. You wiggle your finger and say cum slut. I want to protest due to my erotic state but I can tell you aren't going to wait.

I stand looking for a towel to cover up with but there aren't any. You'd think as embarrassed and almost humiliated as I feel, my hard on would shrink away, but I swear I think I'm getting harder.

We aren't taking the stairs this time. You lead me to the elevator and thankfully it is there waiting for us. I look and see Amanda peeking around the corner and know she pushed the button for us. I don't think she wanted everyone to see us nearly naked prance around the hotel. When the doors close, you turn and start kissing me, rubbing your hands on my cock, stroking me and sticking your tongue down my throat.

MY COCK IS SO HARD. . I think I'm going to cum already but the doors open. The two women from earlier are standing there with mouths dropped open as we turn to leave. They both stick their heads out to look as I'm following you down the hall and I hear them laugh as they see my thong panties...

Stay tuned for more... Pt2 coming soon.