Crossfire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching back Jennifer unzipped her own dress, pulling it over her head and removed her bra, her thighs trembling just a little from her orgasm. "You are the hottest little slut..." Jennifer murmured and brought Lauren up to straddle her lap. Holding her chin she kissed her firmly, loving to taste herself on another womans lips. Sliding her hands possessively over her ass she brought her hand lower and smiled when she felt how soaking Lauren was. "You enjoyed that?"

Lauren nodded as she started to kiss over Jennifer's jawline and neck, her hands resting at Jennifer's sides. "I loved that... I could eat you out all day..." she murmured.

Jennifer smirked at that and sighed out happily as she started to catch her breath. Scooting Lauren to one side she stood up and went over to a chest of drawers where she took out a strapless seven inch dildo. Inserting one end inside herself she let out a soft moan at the part inside her stimulating her already sensitive pussy but she turned back and walked over to her, the purple dildo protruding from her with a thick head. Sitting back on the bed she leaned in and kissed Lauren deeply, cupping her big tits and teasing her nipples as they kissed only to tug at them. "Fuck yourself on this..."

Lauren had watched her walk over with that dildo and at those words she knew she would normally feel shy but at those words it was clear it wasn't a request but a command. Lauren complied wordlessly, something about the fact hre PA was now telling her what to do turning her on immensely. Eyeing it over she hooked a leg back over Jennifer's lap, balanced above it only to hold it steady as she sank into it, the thick dildo spreading her open as she moaned out softly, her eyes sinking closed. "Fuck..." she moaned out quietly.

As Lauren's weight settling on the didlo pushed it further inside Jennifer she moaned out too, feeling the little beads grinding against her clit deliciously too. Sliding her hands over her hips she gripped her hips tight, dragging her thumbs over her hip bones.

"Can... am I allowed to touch you while I do this?" Lauren asked hopefully, leaning in for a kiss as she just lazily started to rock her hips getting used to feeling it sinking so deep inside her.

"You can touch me," Jennifer nodded, her eyes moving over her hungrily. "I want to see you come and touch yourself more though. If you do this well you can play with me all you like later." Jennifer assured her.

Lauren nodded, something about touching herself in front of someone else making her feel a little vulnerable but with Jennifer's gorgeous body so close to her own and knowing that pleasing herself would also be pleasing her she was able to get behind it. Digging her knees into the mattress, her heels hanging off the edge of the bed she started to rock her hips down onto the dilo, starting to fuck herself harder and faster as she reached down between their bodies to tease her clit as she did so. She was so wet from licking Jennifer's pussy that she could already feel it spreading over her thighs. "Fuck - ohh fuck that feels so good..." she moaned out, biting into her lip hard as her eyes clenched shut. Grinding her hips firm and fast her pussy clenched tight around the dilo as she teased her clit in time with her movements.

The force of Lauren's thrusts was forcing the dildo inside Jennifer to fuck her steadily too and with her pussy still so sensitive from her last orgasm it wasn't long before she was starting to come again, moaning Lauren's name as she thrust back up to meet her, shivering at the feel of the silicone against her clit. "Fuck yes - look at you - fucking yourself like a good little slut.." she murmured and spanked

Lauren's ass only to grip it. "Fuck yes - don't stop," she panted as she pulled her into a rough kiss. Her other hand moved over Lauren's body possessively, gripping her breast and tugging at her nipple only to smile when she heard the soft yelp of pain followed by a moan of arousal.

"Oh god - oh god..." Lauren cried out, unafraid to be loud for the first time as she fucked herself steadily on that thick seven inch head, her walls gripping it tighter and tighter. With each thrust of her hips her tits were bouncing like crazy and she took her hand away from her clit, knowing she could come just from the dildo alone. Kissing Jennifer deeply she bit into her lip, loving that someone would actually just fuck her for once. "Jen- Jen - fuck! Oh fuck - oh fuck," she cried out against her lips, loving the way that Jennifer's hands roamed all over her body, making every inch of her skin feel on fire. Coming for her just moments later her hips rutted eagerly, pounding her pussy down onto the dildo over and over again as she broke the kiss to throw her head back, crying out in pleasure into the darkness of the room.

Watching Lauren come had to be the sexiest thing that Jennifer had ever seen and she felt insatiable for her. "Get off," she muttered, giving her ass a spank to show she meant it.

Lauren blinked, barely able to catch her breath but she complied, quickly moving out of her lap and laying out on the cool sheets next to her.

Jennifer was over her a moment later, sliding her small hands all over her body, teasing her breasts and then sliding down to spread her legs and bring them up so they were draped over her shoulders, the heels of her shoes scraping over her back lightly. Pressing the head of the dildo against her sensitive pussy she gripped Lauren's thighs and slid the dildo back inside her, thrusting into her over and over again and moaning out as the didlo fucked her back in turn. "You are the hottest thing," she panted, watching as Lauren's whole body tensed at being stimulated so soon after her orgasm. "Do you know how many times I've come thinking of this? Of you?" she asked, her eyes moving over her body, loving the way her tits bounced with each and every thrust.

Lauren's jaw dropped and she reached out for the headboard, gripping it tightly as she felt Jennifer pounding her over and over again. She could barely form words as her eyes slipped shut and all she could do was nod dumbly, knowing she felt the same but the only sounds leaving her lips were moans at this point. The orgasm that came from this started deep inside her and before she knew it she was shaking all over, her body flushed pink as her legs trembled either side of Jennifer's face.

Jennifer watched her come and let her legs drop down, laughing softly as she watched them splay to the side like a little doll. Removing the dildo she dragged her fingers through Lauren's wetness and brought them to her lips, smiling as the woman started to lick and suck her fingers without needing to be told. Laying beside her she just breathed deep, her fingers just lightly linked with Lauren's.

It took a long time for her to calm down, the cooling air keeping her nipples hard and Lauren bit into her lip as a little smile played on her face. "You are so - you do things to me. I don't know."

Jennifer laughed quietly at that, turning her head to look at her. "I do things to you?"

"You do." Lauren murmured as she rolled onto her side, letting their hands fully lace together. "I've had sex before but there's something you do that just makes everything feel electric."

Jennifer just nodded, reaching to brush her hair out of her face. "If you feel that way then why can't we do it more?"

Lauren sighed out quietly, knowing this conversation would raise its head again. "I'm not out at work and you can't stand that. So we're just stuck in this middle ground. I don't even know if you want me or just want sex? You were kissing some other woman tonight."

"I'm single," Jennifer shrugged. "I can kiss who I want?"

"So do you want to be not single? Do you want to be with me?" Lauren asked curiously.

Jennifer let that question hang in the air for a moment before hitching a shoulder. "Not if you're not out."

"I am out to my friends and family though? So if we did get together outside of work we'd-"

"But we're in work together all the time?" Jennifer said with a frown. "I'm what? Meant to ignore the fact you're my girlfriend in work?"

"If I was out at work we wouldn't be making out in my office... what difference does it make?" Lauren asked with a frown.

"We fucked in your office." Jennifer smirked.

"You - that was a one time thing and you know the point I'm making." Lauren murmured. "I don't want to say you're just a PA because that's a really important job that I value but... you could do that anywhere? I've - my life is here? I've been working at this company for a long time and I don't want to give them any excuse not to-"

"You're so full of shit on that though?" Jennifer said with a frown. "I'm out? No one cares?"

Lauren rolled her eyes, knowing that it was different for support staff. She didn't know how to say it without seeming like an arrogant bitch but the fact of the matter was they didn't mind because they didn't care, support staff were two a penny. "Maybe no one cares but even still I can't be seen to be dating my PA? That's against company policy," Lauren pointed out with a soft sigh, leaning over and starting to kiss over Jennifer's shoulders, smiling at the light smattering of freckles on them beneath her golden tan.

Jennifer looked up at the ceiling and she bit into her lip. "I want a girlfriend who is my girlfriend all the time. When I hear the guys talking about you I want to be able to tell them to step off because you're mine."

"Guys talking about me?" Lauren repeated, peeking up from her skin with bright green eyes.

Jennifer laughed softly. "Do you have any idea how many of them want to fuck you? The amount of times that I've seen an email chain or heard one of the guys talk about how he'd like to fuck your brains out-"

"- excuse me what?" Lauren sat up, completely outraged by this.

Jennifer saw the relaxed Lauren disappear and work Lauren appear in an instant and she found it so cute as she just tweaked her nipple to bring her back into the moment. "I love that you think that they take you seriously... it's adorable."

"They do take me seriously they-"

"- they think you're great at your job but they still don't see you as one of them. They don't want to fuck each other." Jennifer pointed out. "Maybe you need to change jobs."

"I love what I do." Lauren said with a frown, feeling a little unsettled that the men thought of her in that way. "I want them to respect you."

"They do respect you." Jennifer assured her. "...they still just wanna spunk on your tits because they're quite a pair."

Lauren rolled her eyes and sank back down onto the bed, feeling disappointed that they still couldn't come to an agreement on this and that Jennifer could never see her side. "Do you want me to go?"

"You can stay. I'm going to ride your face in the morning and then you can go. I have brunch plans." Jennifer winked.

Lauren rolled her eyes but laughed at that, knowing she definitely wouldn't say no. "I - it feels weird that you're riding my face tomorrow and then bringing me coffee the next."

Smiling at those words she leaned in and kissed her slowly. "One day you can be drinking your coffee while you're riding my face. You just have to get a bit more brave first."

Lauren was about to argue that it wasn't about bravery but that Jennifer came from California where things were different and had a job where things were different and she didn't understand but knew it was futile. For now she was grateful that she had her attention and was looking forward to the morning ahead and didn't want to screw that up.

12