Crossfire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I like to put clothes on because eventually I get to take them off," Violet smirked and reached out with her free hand to cup Jennifer's hip, drawing her body closer. "You look like all the girls from the American movies I saw growing up," she said with a smile.

"I didn't know they had American movies in Romania." Jennifer teased as she stepped closer so their faces were just inches apart,

Violet didn't respond, instead leaning in and pressing her lips to Jennifer's in a firm kiss. Bringing a hand up to cup her cheek and dragging her thumb over Jennifer's cheek bone. "I can't take you home as my boyfriend is there," Violet mumbled against her lips, gently nipping at her lower lip only to suck on it slowly.

Jennifer wanted to roll her eyes but there was something about her that was so intoxicating. Maybe it was that she was the polar opposite of Lauren, or that she seemed up for anything but Jennifer didn't pull away as she knew she should. Instead, she cupped her hips and kissed her deeply, her hands slowly rising up to touch her breasts through her dress only to realise she wasn't wearing a bra. Feeling her long nipples harden through the thin material Jennifer smiled against her lips.

At the attention to her nipples Violet shivered, her own hand sliding along the curve of Jennifer's thigh and dragging over the thin material of her panties, tracing out her lips lazily only to smile against her lips when she felt wetness on the gusset. "You have wanted this already..."

Laughing softly against her lips Jennifer nodded and started to kiss along her jaw instead. "Mmm I've been thinking about you all day," Jennifer murmured, this being a lie but she knew it was what the other woman wanted to hear. As Violet's fingers slipped beneath her panties and started to tease her labia Jennifer moaned softly against her neck and gently nipped at her skin. "I bet if I touch you now you're going to be soaking."

Violet nodded and took Jennifer's hand, guiding it beneath her dress to her bare pussy, not wearing any underwear either. "I have wanted you to touch me all day," Violet moaned softly, as she felt Jennifer drag her wetness up over her clit and start to tease her, her fingers sliding up and down over her lips only to gently brush over her clit after circling it and narrowly missing it a few times. "Don't tease," she gasped out. "I don't have time for teasing..."

Blinking at those words Jennifer laughed quietly. "Wow. You're direct. I like that. You don't mind that anyone could come out right now?" Jennifer asked as she eased two fingers inside of her, her thumb curling up to keep working her clit as she started to fuck her with her fingers. There was something so hot about a woman who just didn't give a fuck and knew exactly what she wanted.

"What will they do? Fire me?" Violet asked only to groan softly in pleasure. "I don't care..." she murmured only to seal her lips over Jennifer's again, pressing her own fingers inside Jennifer and starting to fuck her swiftly with her fingers, sliding her fingers along her walls and curling them forward to press against her spot.

"It's cruel to only let me have you for a quickie..." Jennifer muttered against her lips, trying hard not to moan out loud as the last thing she wanted to do was attract the attention of a bouncer, let alone anyone else. Grinding her hips down onto Violet's hand she saw their breath fog in the cold air when they broke to catch their breath only to start kissing again as soon as they were able. Fucking Violet with her fingers Jennifer worked her clit in steady rocking motion, making sure to touch her wherever she could and she was rewarded shortly as the woman started to moan out. "Shhhh shhh..." Jennifer laughed.

"Don't shush me," Violet laughed, her eyes clenching shut as she cried out again, her moans echoing off of the brick walls. "I wish I could have your mouth, I bet you give excellent..." she trailed off as she felt herself getting close, biting into her lower lip as she ground her hips down, her whole body shaking in the cool night air as she let go.

Jennifer admired her face, her delicate body shaking as she came for her and it only turned Jennifer on more. "I'd like to feel your tongue..." she said as she kissed over Violet's throat.

Violet opened her eyes when she was done and seemed to deliberate before nodding, swapping their places so Jennifer's back was against the wall as she sank down onto her knees. Pushing the sequined material up over her waist Violet wasted no time pressing her tongue inside Jennifer, parting her legs with her cold fingertips and starting to fuck her pussy with her eager tongue. Moaning as Jennifer's wetness filled her mouth she closed her eyes and buried her face in her pussy.

Jennifer tipped her head back against the wall, unable to believe this was happening but it felt so good that there was no way she could stop. Pushing her fingers through Violet's white blonde hair she gripped it and ground her face forward, her jaw dropping in pleasure at how eagerly she was lapping at her pussy.

"What the fuck." The voice is flat but the hurt there is real and it's that which catches Jennifer's attention. Opening her eyes in the direction of the voice she felt the colour drop from her face when she saw Lauren stood there staring at them.

"Mmm you taste so good..." Violet mumbled, not having noticed they had company as she moved her head up to her clit, pushing her fingers back inside.

Jennifer couldn't help the moan that left her, the stimulation still feeling great even if she felt like she might be sick. "Violet! Stop..." she said and pushed her head away. "Lauren I-"

Lauren shook her head as she looked between them and she wanted to say a million things, anger and hurt flooding through her but with Violet there she rearranged her face into a picture of impartial disapproval and just tutted. "Perhaps you've both had enough to drink and should head home, show some decency... you're representing the company." Lauren muttered before turning on her heel and heading back inside.

Violet's eyes were wide as she wiped her chin and glanced up at Jennifer. "...we are definitely fired. She is a bitch."

Jennifer looked down at her and scowled, shaking her head as she pulled her panties back up and rushed inside to try and find Lauren but with so many people and the lights down so low it was impossible. Calling her name in vain she sighed out in frustration.

------

Lauren made her way through the club and out onto the main street, already ordering an Uber as she just needed to get out of there. Her heart ached in her chest as she questioned all the moments she had shared with Jennifer over the last few months. Sure, the last two weeks hadn't been great but all the time spent hanging out, making love, getting to know one another for real and for what?

"Lauren?" A male voice said from behind her and Lauren just wanted to groan out 'what now?' but she forced herself to breathe steadily as she turned around with a smile.

"Yes?" Seeing the CTO of her company she just gave a little wave. "How are you?"

"Heading home so soon?" he asked with a friendly smile as he walked over to her, his hands in his pockets.

Lauren nodded and held up her phone to show the Uber app. "I'm already out past my bedtime."

He nodded and gave a shy smile only to sigh out softly. "Lauren? I - I know we're not friends but we started around the same time and I respect the work you do so... I have to say this. I heard today from -" he paused and sighed out softly. "It's wrong? I know it's wrong but you and I wont change it and I want to see you do well. You deserve the track you're on and... I would advise you not to mention anything to anyone else at least until after year end. When you're c-suite? Do what you like but till then I... I really don't want anything to hold you back."

Realising what he was talking about Lauren just nodded dumbly, forcing a tight smile. "Thank you for the advice."

Shaking his head he sighed out softly. "I don't care? I just want to make that clear? It's your business but knowing how some of the board are? I just-"

"Please." Lauren said quietly. "You don't have to say anything else. I get it. I wont tell anyone else. I shouldn't have told anyone in the first place." Seeing the Uber pull up she felt a wave of relief, feeling like this night could not get any worse. Giving his arm a gentle squeeze Lauren smiled tightly. "Merry Christmas," she murmured before climbing into the cab, sinking into the back of it and letting her eyes slip closed as she felt tears slip out from beneath her dark lashes.

12