Crossing Ethical Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that I can think of." I began fidgeting again.

"Okay then, let's get you undressed so we can get started." She stood and opened the other door in the room, which led to a small bathroom.

"Go ahead and try to evacuate everything in your system. When you are finished, you can keep your socks on. But everything else needs to come off, including your underwear. I tend to be more thorough than some doctors, so fair warning, I'll be looking at every inch of you. I know you are shy, but you'll survive." She grinned.

I am shy, but I didn't argue, as I knew she would have some prepared comeback that I'm sure she gives all the time.

She also pointed to a robe hanging on the back of the door.

"You can put this on to make you feel more comfortable, but I know it doesn't cover up much."

"Thanks." I closed the door and started to undress. I peed and didn't have to do the other. I looked at the robe. While it was a nice gesture for my modesty, once she started the exam it would be pointless. I put it on anyway.

She was reading my chart when I walked out and began to sit on the exam table.

"Let's get your weight and height first." She put down her iPad and walked me to the scale

"5'10" and 180 lbs. Any trouble when you peed just now? Do you feel like you completely emptied your bladder?"

"I think so."

"Good. Now walk towards me with your arms out." I did the balance test, eyes open, closed, stand on one leg with arms out and so on.

"Let's get you back on the table. Sit on the edge please."

She took my temperature, listened to my heart and started studying my arms and legs. Using the rubber hammer-tool device, she did the reflex test and then looked into my mouth, nose and ears. Next she reached into my robe and pulled if off my shoulders. She put the cold stethoscope on my chest and had me take deep breaths. When done, she did the same on my back.

Standing back in front of me, she felt my lymph nodes and neck.

"Everything feels normal. Now lay back." I did, with the robe only tied around my waist at this point. When my back was flat, she untied the robe and opened it, exposing me completely. Without saying anything, she began pressing my stomach and sides. When she got to the area above my pubic bone, I flinched.

"You flinched when I put pressure on your bladder, are you okay?"

"Yes, just a little uncomfortable."

"Do you feel like you need to pee again?"

"Yes. I'm sorry." Placing her hand under my shoulder, she helped me sit up.

As I started to grab the robe to put back on, she pulled it away and laid it across the top of the exam table.

"You'll take it back off when you lay back down anyway." As I stood, I covered my dick with my hand. She didn't miss a beat, and whispered loudly for effect,

"It's okay Jim, I've already seen it."

It was awkward walking into the bathroom without any clothes on. Aside from my wife and a couple of women I was with before I got married, I'd never been naked in front of another woman before. Nothing like this. This was a first. I then wasn't sure whether to close the door or leave it open? I did close it and was able to pee again. It was weird walking back out in nothing but my socks, but she didn't even look up when I got back on the table.

"Do you feel it's empty now?" She asked as she pressed again. It felt much better now.

Once done she told me she would look for any skin abnormalities, looking closely all over the front of my body. She inquired about a couple of moles I had on my chest then one on my arm. She noted a scar on my right leg from a motorcycle accident when I was younger.

After a few more notes, she told me I could put the robe back on while she went to get one of the medicals assistants.

"Medical assistants?" I was confused.

"To chaperone. Given today's environment, another person must be present during the genital and prostate exam."

"It isn't necessary for me. I'd actually prefer not.." She interrupted.

"Sorry, it's policy." She closed the door as she walked out. I had just become comfortable being exposed like this in front of her, now?

Shit.

I put the robe on and my nerves started acting up again as I waited. A couple of minutes later.

Knock Knock

"Jim, this is Holly, an LPN here in the office and will be here to observe while I perform your genital and prostate exam." I looked and Holly who had to be in her early 20s and straight out of school.

"Stand back up against the table." Reluctantly, I did. She pulled her chair and sat directly in front of me and put on a pair of gloves. Untying my robe, she exposed me to herself and Holly.

"I'm going to do the genital exam now. I'll be touching your penis and scrotum, checking for any abnormalities. I'll be pulling back your foreskin and also examining the glans and urethra, as well as the shaft. Then I'll examine your testicles for any lumps and abnormalities there."

She paused and made eye contact, waiting on my acknowledgement.

I nodded and looked away. I don't recall Dr. Sutton being this thorough before.

"Holly please note Mr. Carlson has consented to the genital exam." Holly typed something as Janice lifted my penis and began studying it,

"If you should achieve an erection, it's a natural response and nothing to be embarrassed about."

She felt all around and looked closely along my shaft. I'm only a couple of inches when not hard, but she studied every wrinkle. She pulled back my foreskin and felt around the head of my cock. She then spread the opening and studied closely, all while telling Holly what to type in the file. While doing so, I began to feel the stirrings of an erection.

While I wasn't hard, I had grown in her hand and was a level '1' on her scale. I couldn't make eye contact with her but did notice Holly was looking between the iPad and staring at my cock.

Moving to my balls, she rubbed them between her fingers and felt for any abnormalities. Her face only inches away. She moved my cock to the side with one hand and continued examining at my balls with the other.

"When did you have your vasectomy?"

"Um, 10 years? After we had our daughter, my wife convinced me to have it done."

She took my other ball and examined that scar as well. My cock was now more than her '1' and now a '2' on that scale. I'm a grower and was now at full length as she held it out of the way so she could look at my other scar.

"Note scar tissue on left and right testicles from previous vasectomy." She looked up as Holly was trying to get a closer look.

"Have you seen scar tissue from a vasectomy yet?" Holly shook her head 'no'.

"Come have a closer look." I guess I didn't get a say in the matter as she set the iPad down and leaned in. Janice pulled my testicles up with one hand and held my dick off to the side with the other.

"You can see the scar tissue from the incision here. It's healed up nicely and no signs of infection or anything. I'm also feeling around for any lumps or cysts on the testicles and on the scrotum." My cock was getting harder now as Janice shifted it to her other hand and held my other ball up for Holly to see.

"How many male physicals have you sat in on?" I noted her face was flushed as she stared at Janice's hand holding my cock to the side and out of the way.

"Male? Only during clinicals in nursing school. I started here on Monday and have only been taking vitals up front."

That's fucking great.

"Glove up and you can help me with the hernia and prostate." She seemed excited as she grabbed a pair of gloves and put the iPad to the side.

"You don't mind, do you?" Janice looked up for confirmation. How was I going to say no? She was still holding my hardening cock in her hand. And this young woman seemed giddy about getting hands-on with my exam.

"Holly, are you comfortable doing a hernia exam?"

"I think so?" Great

Janice guided her finger into my groin and had me turn my head and cough. Then the other way. My cock was now sticking straight out. I'm not sure if I was more embarrassed or Holly was. She looked back at Janice, not knowing what to do.

"Like I told him, it's normal. Don't make an issue of it and instill confidence in your patient so he doesn't feel embarrassed about it." Holly pulled her finger out of my groin and Janice stepped in.

"I'm going to check myself since I'm responsible for your exam." I turned my head and coughed, then again. Holly picked back up the iPad and typed into the notes. I noticed she was still staring at my erection, which had grown to a '3' on her rating scale.

"Everything looks good here. Turn around and I'll examine your back for any skin abnormalities."

Good! I get to face away from them before it gets any worse.

She pulled my robe back off me and laid it on the table again. She noted a mole on my lower back that I should have a dermatologist look at for a second opinion. Nothing else concerned her. Holly typed as she talked. She pulled my arm and walked me to the end of the table.

"Hop back up on your knees this time and bend over. I'm going to check your anus and then prostate."

"Prostate? You said that earlier, but I thought it was a mistake. Doesn't that start at 50? I have a few years still." I thought the worst part was over, especially with Holly in the room. My cock was still sticking straight out and no way I could hide it.

"Typically, it is 50 for most insurance companies. But as I told you, we do it differently here and I start with my male patients at 40 and have full support from Dr. Sutton.

It will only take a few moments and doesn't hurt at all. I'll be gentle, I promise." I had to hand it to her, despite having Holly in the room, Janice was very professional. She acknowledged my nervousness and embarrassment, yet had a sense of humor about it.

I got into position on the table, on all fours with my ass up. Spreading my ass cheeks, she touched around my anus, her face only inches away. She had Holly make notes about the appearance of my anus and no signs of external hemorrhoids. This was beyond embarrassing, but at this point I closed my eyes and tried not to think about it.

Pulling away, I heard the click of plastic and the slurp as she blotted some lube onto her finger. Spreading my ass cheeks again with one hand, she pressed her cold lubed finger to my pucker with the other.

"When I count to three, I want you bear down against my finger, okay? Once I'm in, you can relax." I nodded, not able to speak.

The sensation was one I had not experienced before. The pressure was a little uncomfortable at first, but not as bad as I had anticipated. Once I adjusted to the initial penetration, I couldn't feel her finger in there.

"Good, relax."

"Holly, note there are no obstructions in the rectum and no signs of fecal material." Great

"Mr. Carlson, I'm going to move to your prostate now. Pressure and even a little dull pain is normal. Sharp pain is not. I need you to communicate if it's sharp."

"Okay" I took a deep breath as her finger moved around inside. There was pressure and I felt that hollow feeling I sometimes get when I try to pee.

The exam went on for a few more seconds. With the pressure she was using, it was uncomfortable and my cock began to soften a little. And that was fine by me.

Finally, I felt her finger plop out of my ass.

"Note slight swelling in prostate." This got my attention.

"Swelling?"

"Nothing to be concerned about." She turned and asked if Holly had done a prostate exam.

"Only a few times during clinicals, but I do massage my boyfriend's prostate sometimes at home." She immediately got silent and turned red, as I don't think she meant to share that bit of information. I could feel Janice glare at her without being able to see what was going on. After a brief pause, she asked if Holly wanted to feel as she needed experience in this setting. She didn't hesitate. She quickly replaced her glove and got behind me. Janice instructed her what to do and counted to three again.

Her fingers were softer and she immediately began feeling around the area.

"I don't feel anything abnormal?" She felt around a few seconds and her pressure was much softer and felt very different. She made a few other passes and I noticed Janice walk to my side and look down. My cock had quickly regained firmness and I had shot past a '3' and was fully hard and rigid. Something I had not experienced in a while.

Abruptly,

"That's enough Holly."

While I couldn't see what was happening, I felt her pull Holly's hand away from me as her finger popped from my ass.

"I didn't feel anything. That felt normal to me...". Janice interrupted

"Mr. Carlson, you can get down now."

As I turned over and sat, Janice grabbed my robe and handed it to me so I could cover my raging hardon. I noticed Holly's eyes were glued to it and Janice quickly stood between me and Holly.

"Holly, that's all for now. Would you mind running down the hall for the EKG? I'm done with this part of the exam, but want to talk with you before you leave for the day." Holly left the room.

Janice turned back to me and my erection was sticking straight out despite the robe in my lap. She pulled off her gloves and threw them in the trash and then rolled her chair over in front of me. Looking straight at my hands covering my dick.

"I'm sorry about that. I need to have a conversation with her about prostate exams. That was unacceptable."

"What do you mean?" She adjusted in her seat and tilted her head.

"Jim, you seem like a good guy. Is it okay if I talk openly?" I nodded, not knowing how much more open she could be at this point.

"I'm not trying to embarrass you here, but did the way she was touching your prostate feel the same way I was touching it?"

"No, very different."

"Exactly. Her touch was softer and stimulating, wasn't it?" I nodded.

"When doing that exam, erections are expected with most healthy men. Even men with some erectile issues. But you want to maintain a certain level of pressure. This makes it somewhat uncomfortable and not pleasurable."

"Why?"

"May I?" She pointed to the robe as so I would remove it. I did and noticed the head of my cock was wet.

"I noticed the prostatic fluid she was getting and knew she was massaging your prostate. Your erection went from semi to fully erect almost immediately and if I wouldn't have stopped her when I did, well."

"Well what?"

"You would have ejaculated." My eyes widened.

"Seriously? I had no idea it could happen like that." Smiling,

"Oh yes. We extract fluid by rubbing the prostate and then expressing the area over the urethrae. If the touch is altered, a man can ejaculate even when not hard. You know how I told you that you need to flush the system?" I nodded.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I've taught many women how to do that with their husbands over the years who can't get hard enough for penetration. It's something that's never made it into a medical file. But it is a way to help spouses get some of their sex life back and stay intimate. And I'm speaking from first-hand experience." My cock wasn't as hard now and I was listening intently as she shifted in her chair.

"I don't normally share this, but given the circumstance, I think you would appreciate it. And he doesn't mind when I do. A little over 10 years ago, my husband had a motorcycle accident and had some nerve damage. He suffers from severe ED. In fact, he has a penile implant. That's one of the reasons I moved over to urology, because it was something that affected us. And while we don't have sex daily, I make sure to flush his system regularly by prostate massage." She smiled, trying to put me at ease.

"Really?" I was surprised by this information and couldn't believe she was so open about her personal life. Just as she was about to continue, there was a knock at the door.

She walked over and opened the door as Holly wheeled the machine in.

"Do you need me?" Janice nodded 'no' and Holly walked back out as she closed the door behind her.

Janice began pulling the leads off the machine as she looked back over.

"Anyway, I do appreciate you allowing her to get some experience." She held the leads up and looked at me.

"You can put your underwear back on if you are more comfortable, but I do need your pants and shirt off." I was still hard and looked down as I pulled the gown away.

"I would stick straight through my boxers in this condition. Having them on wouldn't matter much. Like you said, you've already seen it, so I guess being modest is silly at this point. That is if it doesn't bother you?" She nodded and laughed.

"Between this job, a husband and three little boys who like to run around naked all the time, male nudity doesn't bother me one bit.

This will only take a few minutes."

My cock was still sticking up while she put the leads on my chest, but had softened by the time she was done. While the machine was running, she pulled wet a cloth and cleaned the tip of my cock and my stomach where I had leaked out. She never said anything or made an issue about it.

I finally got dressed while she ran the machine back down the hall and waited for her return.

Knock Knock

She walked in with her iPad, some papers and a white paper bag.

They should be ready this afternoon. Start on the new dose of Lotrel in the morning and I'll want to see you for an office visit in two weeks. Call immediately if the new dose makes you feel worse and I'll change you to another med. I'm going to be aggressive getting this under control. You will need to come in for a med checkup every few weeks until we get your BP back in a normal range.

Any questions for me?"

"What about?..." I trailed off, as I wasn't sure how to ask, given the raging hardon I had during the exam. She nodded and pointed to the bag.

"Your Sildenafil prescription will also be ready, but I've got a couple of samples for you to take home and try. It usually takes 15 minutes to an hour to take effect, so time any sexual activity accordingly. I would suggest taking one to see how it affects you before you venture out. You do need stimulation though, so keep that in mind." She grinned and then handed me the papers.

"I've also printed the summary results of the studies I mentioned for you to read. I do think flushing the system will help with the swelling you have in your prostate. But do call if you notice any worsening pain in your bladder or that general area.

Do you have any other questions?" I sat the papers down and took a deep breath.

"I do. You said something about swelling? Do you think that's early stages of cancer? I had completely forgotten about it until now. But my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer before he died of the heart attack. My mom had told me a few weeks before he died but I don't think he was never treated or anything. I don't even know how bad it was, but know he didn't go to the doctor that often, so he may have had it for years. You've got me worried now."

She quickly pulled her iPad back out and scrolled through the file again as if she had missed something. Finally, she shook her head 'no'.

"Your PSA is 0.5, so well within the normal range for your age and at the low end at that. And your prostate is only slightly swollen and most probably wouldn't have picked up on it. Holly sure didn't."

"In all fairness, she started Monday and you said yourself she needs some work." She laughed and agreed.

"Alright, you got me there. But I think it has more to do with not ejaculating on a regular basis."

"Okay?" I wasn't sure how to respond.

"I'm much more concerned about your blood pressure than what I felt in your prostate. Read the information I gave you and start flushing the system. That swelling should go away without ever having any issues."