Crossing Moon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

He didn't know that he could run a whole lot faster than his human form had allowed him to.

Within a few minutes, he was already entering the forest where he had first seen the male turning into wolves. He forgot to ask about that to his father and he made a mental note to ask his father about it tomorrow morning.

He realized that he was trespassing into another pack's territory but somehow he didn't care. His wolf had overpowered his common senses and thoughts. It was then he heard the snap of some leaves. His wolf vision caught the sight of the back of a human girl wearing a silk robe.

He gasped, just as he realized on who the human girl was.

"No, don't be afraid," he thought to himself, desperately wishing that she could understand. She took a step back. The wolf inside him somehow wanted to dominate her, making her as his forever but his human side now took control and both froze at their places.

"Oh, a wolf." she muttered to herself. She did not recognize this wolf but somehow she knew that he wouldn't harm her. Perhaps he recognized that she was the Alpha Princess of Ruben Pack and before she could even utter a word so that the wolf could understand her or even took her robe off and phase, the wolf turned and sprinted deeper into the forest.

"Hey wait!" she called out, sighing, but knew that the wolf was long gone.

She felt confused. She was so drawn to come here. It was as if there was this extremely strong irresistible force that pulled her to come to this spot.

Tears then followed by, she wanted to see Max again. Her heart longed to see that human and for once, she didn't care of the consequences.

***

TO BE CONTINUED...

***

12