Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he spoke of my emails, his hands began to run over my body again. This time he was more gentle and his touched soothed me. I still could not speak or look at him. I wanted to be able to turn back time but I had taken a new path. There was no turning back. I sighed and snuggled against him, intentionally rubbing my backside into his crotch.

"Oh baby," he murmured.

"Yes, Daddy," I heard my voice replying.

His cock twitched and stiffened immediately. He reached between my legs again and began to rub my pussy. This time he was skilled and gentle, teasing me into arousal. I let my tongue taste his cum in my mouth. Then I licked my lips. I had done this much. I would do more. My mind came back to me but it had changed. I could be the internet Sarah. When the daylight came I would be the other self but for now I would be the freak. I raised my fingers to my face and began to hungrily sweep his cum into my mouth. He watched me and gasped with joy.

Fumbling a little in his haste, he pushed me onto my front. I reached back and spread my buttocks. I knew where our game was going. He laughed loudly and happily, running his hand along the cleft of my arse. He pushed a finger firmly into my tight anus and I cried out. He worked my tight hole for a few minutes, pushing in and out with his finger until I could take two fingers, then three. I writhed and moaned but I never told him to stop. With the aid of his spit and my pussy's wetness, he managed to get me wet and open enough for his fingers.

Then came his cock. It was softer than his fingers and a better shape but its size was absurd to me. As it nuzzled my anus I couldn't believe that he intended to push it inside me. With slow, firm pressure he finally made me give way. He gave a low moan of satisfaction as I screamed. Supporting himself on his arms, he began to force his hot shaft deeper into me. Nothing had prepared me for it. The physical sensations were intense but the knowledge of who was doing it to me was so much more powerful. I don't think many women could ever understand how it felt to be sodomized that way.

Together we learnt that my arse can take a greater length than my pussy. He seemed pleased to discover this. He certainly enjoyed grinding himself all the way into me. My spread cheeks allowed him to penetrate me to his full length. We also learnt that with enough perseverance, my arse can be fucked just as hard as my pussy. All it takes is a man who can ignore my cries of pain. I lay underneath him sobbing and bucking but never trying to free myself. I just kept my arse spread wide and tried to push my hips up so he could truly enjoy me.

This time I knew I wouldn't orgasm but his pleasure had become more important than mine. I knew I was fulfilling a dream for him. The burning pain of my anus was nothing compared to the pleasure I could tell he was experiencing. He was pounding harder, nearing orgasm. I decided to make him even happier.

"Cum, Daddy! Cum up my bum!" I squeaked, doing my best to sound like his little girl.

He roared with amazement at his own slutty daughter and the feeling of his frenzied cock ejaculating into her willing anus. He drove his cum as deep inside me as he could, enjoying the levels of his violation.

And what happened afterwards? Does it matter? We spoke a little and we cleaned ourselves. We agreed that it had not happened to the real "us". We would not change. He would leave the house and I would go back to bed. In the morning the whole thing could be a shameful dream.

Did it happen again? I'll leave that to your imagination.

12