Crossing the Line

Story Info
Would I actually do it?
1k words
3.81
141.5k
33
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers

It was late on a Saturday morning and I was feeling restless. I had just come back from a five mile run. At 41 I took pride in keeping myself in shape. I was in my bathroom and was about to get in the shower. I had dropped the robe I was wearing and looked myself over in the mirror. My legs were toned and long. My ass too was high and tight from years of running. Even my stomach was flat even though I had two kids. The only thing that was a little out of place were my boobs, they were a little on the large side. When I was pregnant with my daughter twenty years ago they had ballooned up to 36DD and just stayed that way. They didn't sag at all but you could tell they were heavy. They made my running a little difficult sometimes but I was still glad I had them.

I slipped into the shower and enjoyed the warm spray. I soaped up and enjoyed the slick smoothness of my skin. My breasts got me a lot of attention I must admit. Of course I like to show them off in low cut tops and dresses and I even went braless sometimes. Young men and old men would stare at them. Did I tease? Sure I did. I ran my hands over them, across the brown tips of them making my nipples perk up and get hard. I felt their weight and fullness. They were all natural, all me. As my right hand played with a hard nipple my left hand worked its way down lower. Down past my tummy and between my legs. I always kept myself perfectly smooth either by shaving or waxing. My hand found what it was seeking, my swollen labia. I was very aroused and I could not put my finger on why.

My fingers parted my lips and found my hole. Pushing inside with two it felt hot and tight. I was slick on the outside from the soap but also on the inside from something my pussy was producing. It was sticky and slick at the same time and there was a lot of it. I thought about what date it was and I knew then what was going on. It was the time of the month for me to ovulate. Today and tomorrow I would be at my most fertile. Whenever this happened I got super horny and my pussy started to discharge this slick stuff. I guess it was lubricating itself in anticipation of getting fucked.

I found my clit which was big and swollen. Playing with that and pulling on a nipple was going to get me off quickly. I pulled hard and rubbed faster. I felt the familiar fluttering down below. I gave into my orgasm in the shower and had to let go of my boob to steady myself against the wall. I came hard and my knees got a little shaky. I recovered and finished washing my hair and got out of the shower. After I dried off I decided to be lazy today and I put one of my son's big t-shirts on and nothing else. It came down to mid thigh. I got something to eat and drink and then decided to get on the computer in my home office.

I went to a photo sharing site where I had posted some pictures of myself, some clothed and some naked. I loved to read the comments and messages from admirers. There were groups I belonged to that were based on different themes. One was about fantasies. A question was asked to the group about your deepest darkest fantasy. A few people had started to respond and I read them. I got to one a middle aged married woman had posted and her fantasy was to have sex with her son. Of course I knew this was a fantasy of some and also a reality for others. Her response was well written and seemed very sincere. You could almost feel the desire she had for him.

I surfed around for a little while and stopped by an erotic story site. I always like reading the top rated ones or some new ones. I went down the list and saw a highly rated one. It was about a woman and her son. Reading about that woman's fantasy on that other site got me curious so I opened the story. I spent the next 30 minutes or so reading it and re-reading it. She described the experience in nice detail how different sex was with her husband and her son. I shook my head and thought that sex with your son must be very special for someone to consider that move.

While I had been reading the story I hadn't noticed that I had also been playing with my pussy. My hand was under the t-shirt and I was rubbing away. I was very slick and wet and I read the good parts again and shuddered with my second orgasm of the day. After I was done I wondered if I did that because I was horny from ovulating or did I get off on the idea of having sex with my son? My eighteen year old son Dennis who was a little slow on the take up and very shy with girls and I were the only people in the house today as my daughter Marie was spending the weekend with a friend.

Now I have had lots of kinky sex in my life, some pretty wild but I will be honest I had never ever considered incest. Sure I had seen my sons cock when he was growing up but sex between me and my son had never crossed my mind. That is up until right now. That woman who had the fantasy seemed so turned on by the idea and the woman in the story loved it so much she only wanted to have sex with her son. I had pulled my fingers from my pussy and was looking at them all covered in clear slick goo. As I was looking at them I knew my son was on his bed in the other room. I chuckled to myself thinking he probably would have no interest at all in me. Looking at my fingers again I heard his name being called. It was me who had called him and I didn't even realize it until the words was already out of my mouth.

ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers