Crossing the Line

Story Info
Cade finally gives Lori the spanking she deserves.
3.5k words
4.33
29.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction/Description

Cade and Lori's erotic love story jumps straight in at the deep end.

Lori has lived with Cade and his family since she was 12 years old following the death of both of her parents. Now an adult she works hard, plays hard and lives life to the fullest. Though sometimes this can get her in hot water. Cade had always pulled her out of tricky situations though this latest one has dragged the MC he's a member of right into the middle of it too and this means there'll be a price to pay.

Cade is a patched member of the Vipers MC like his father before him. The MC is big on family, tradition and honour. They look after their own but demand respect in return. Beautiful Lori has always been Cade's weakness and there's nothing that he wouldn't do for her, even drag his club into the fray.

Now he's about to cross a line that will change things forever.

Part I

"I want to talk about what happened after Newark." Lori utters the words as fast as she can trying to expel them from her mouth for fear that they might get stuck there and she'd never say them aloud.

"No."

"Please, Cade."

"No, I don't ever want to discuss it with you. In fact, I'll be happy to never think about it again." He went to walk away but Lori caught his arm. He was at least a foot taller than her five foot four inches and probably one hundred pounds heavier so she knew she wouldn't be able to stop him if he was really intent on leaving.

"Cade..."

"No..." he let out a deep sigh "Look, I'm sorry, Lori. I took things too far. I admit that much, now drop it."

"I liked it." She blurted out, her face reddening.

He looked at her incredulous, "What?"

"I liked it."

"I heard you. What do you mean?"

"I know I've been troublesome. I know I make your life difficult. I know what I do reflects on you in the club. I know now, but I didn't really understand any of that until that night when Digger dropped me off after Newark."

"Go on," he waved his hands in the air motioning for her to continue.

"I was standing in my room staring into space and I understood, I got it, it just hit me. We might not be brother and sister but you're the closest thing to family I've got. Then I felt guilty, guilty for every little thing I'd ever done, for every transgression, for every cross word, all that stuff I used to spout off at you when I was at the club," she paused to catch her breath "and then what happened in Newark. I don't know, I just started to panic. I didn't think I could handle that guilt, you know?"

"It didn't excuse what..."

"Stop, Cade," she cut him off "I need to get this out." She took a deep breath "I knew what I had to do. When you came in and did what you did I was relieved. I felt like I could let the guilt out. I got my punishment and I didn't have to think about what I did, I could let it go. In spite of the pain and humiliation I felt amazing, well, after I had a good cry, but still, I felt released. And in the month since Newark I've missed you, we shared something and..." she began to tail off and he interrupted her.

"I should have stopped; sooner. I should never have done all that I did."

"But I wanted you to. I wanted you."

"God, Lori..." he looked at her with disbelief in her eyes.

"And I deserved what you did after too. A punishment is supposed to hurt isn't it? If you had stopped earlier I don't think I would have really benefited, really learned. Now; I feel different. You've changed me. I like this me better. Thank you." her smile lit her whole face and he noticed, not for the first time, how beautiful she was.

"I don't really think you should be thanking me, Lori." he said with a sigh of exasperation.

"Of course I should. You stepped up when I needed it. You took the risk and it payed off. The question is would you do it again?" she smiled at him coyly

"What?"

"Would you do it again?"

"I heard you, Lori. God! You're impossible. What the hell do you mean?"

"Would you do the same again in a similar situation? Will you look after me?"

"Look after you?"

"Punish me, if I needed it." She said it slowly, tentatively, almost with hope.

"I can't believe we're having this conversation," he said rubbing his hands frantically up his face.

"You noticed what it did to me in the beginning, Cade, I want that again and, to be honest, I'd prefer to feel pain rather than live with guilt."

"You want me to take my belt off to you if you step out of line again. Is that what you're saying, Lori?" He spat the words out bitterly hoping to shock her and put an end to this conversation.

"Yes, that's exactly what I want," she said confidently, "I need you to take control, and I need to know that you care enough to give me exactly what I need. Can you do that?"

"Jesus Christ, Lori."

"I trust you, Cade."

Cade paced back and forth across the kitchen stopping every now and again as if to say something but never speaking. Finally, he stopped and looked her in the eye.

"OK. We do this on my terms though Lori." he warned "If I think you need it, you get it, do you understand? No backing out later on, no safe words, I choose where and when. I choose how to punish you and for how long."

"That's what I'm asking for, Cade."

But he still wasn't sure she truly understood what she was asking, of both him and her. He wanted to jump at this chance. This was what he'd wanted for years but he didn't want to act now and regret later like he had, or thought he had, the day after Newark.

"We do this and I'm in control, Lori. You're a strong woman, can you take that? You run your own business, you make all your own decisions, you're in control of your own life, but the minute you walk in that door you're mine ok?"

"I'm yours, Cade."

"This includes sex, Lori. I'm going to take you when I want you. You're giving me this right. Do you understand? I'm not going to rape you, you're submitting now to whatever I want."

"I'm yours, Cade."

He stepped up to her and cupped her face with his hand. Looking into her eyes he lowered his face to hers, so close that he could feel her breath on his lips, then, for the first time in his life, he touched his lips softly to hers. He pressed closer, parting her lips and running his tongue over them before tangling it up with hers. She tasted like peppermint and crisp clean air. He put an arm around her waist and tugged her to him while biting lightly on her lower lip before kissing her more deeply. He heard her moan.

"And I get to do this whenever I want." he said huskily.

"Yours." she whispered

"Ok then. Go to the bedroom and take your clothes off."

Part II

As Cade watched Lori walk to the back of the house his mind started to wander back to the night a month ago when he tore home on his Harley after pulling Lori out of a situation with a rival MC in Newark.

He'd arrived into the house and his sister Anna just pointed at the bedroom door that used to be Lori's when she'd lived with them. He walked in, without knocking. Lori stood up from the bed, red eyed, wearing a dressing gown as he slammed the door shut. She started to apologize but he roared over her. He couldn't even remember what he said now, but it was something about her stupid actions and how they'd made trouble for him. Again. He'd barely gotten a few sentences out when she unravelled the tie on her dressing gown and slipped it off her shoulders, dropping it to the floor. She stood in front of him totally naked.

Cade gaped at her, momentarily stunned, and unable to talk or even remember what it was he'd wanted to say. She was gorgeous. Her slender body was toned, he could see the evidence of years of working in, and owning, a gym in her body. Her breasts were heavy but firm, her pink nipples pointed straight at him begging to be caressed. His eyes travelled down her flat abdomen to between her legs where her bare pussy lips looked puffy and full. He wondered briefly what it would feel like to run his tongue over them, what would they taste like? Cade didn't think he'd be able to hear anything over the frantic beating of his heart but he heard her next words loud and clear in his stunned silence.

"I know I've fucked up, Cade. I've fucked up big time. I know what happens to other women in the club when they fuck up. Anna's told me what Jet does. It's the way the club works, I understand it. I deserve this, in fact I'm pretty sure I've had it coming for a while."

Cade didn't need to be told twice. It was what he came in here with the intention of doing but had expected Lori to put up a fight. He grabbed her arm and threw himself down on the bed pulling her with him and placing her across his lap with her ass looking up at him. His hands were so big they covered her cheeks as he fondled them one by one before slamming down firmly with a resounding slap. He spanked each of her cheeks gradually getting harder and harder and her skin changed from pale to glowing red in a couple of minutes.

Satisfied that he'd prepared her for his belt he pulled her to her feet and ignored the tears that threatened to fall he point to the bed

"Get on all fours and spread your knees." he barked.

He watched, surprised, as Lori meekly complied without even the slightest bit of hesitation. He unbuckled his belt and slid it though the loops of his jeans. He noticed her shudder at the noise it made. He folded the belt in two and then stood behind her already glowing ass. For a second, he rethought his plan but when he remembered the mess that had gone down earlier in Newark, and what the club still had to clean up, he put all doubt aside and brought the belt down hard on her ass. Lori yelled incomprehensibly as he whipped her repeatedly, some of the blows landed on her ass cheeks while some struck her thighs. Yelling turned to screams when the belt occasionally landed on her sensitive pussy lips. Her whole body trembled and her freely hanging breasts jiggled ferociously when this happened.

Cade gave her a few final strokes then glanced at her ass and between her legs, taking in what he had done to her. Suddenly his anger roared anew. On her bare pussy lips he noticed a glistening wetness, a sure tell-tale sign that she was aroused. He was furious, he was fighting his own arousal in order to maintain the gravity of the situation and she was getting off on her punishment. Feeling like he was about to explode he grabbed her roughly ignoring the tears streaming down her face and shoved her to her knees in front of him as he sat on the bed.

"You're turned on," he accused shaking her roughly "This is about punishing you not pleasuring you. We'll see how turned on you are when I'm finished with you."

With that he unzipped his jeans and his erection sprung loose. Grabbing her hair he forced her mouth over his cock and pushed her down until he heard her gagging, he then eased up a bit but continued to ram himself into her, fucking her warm slippery mouth. He could barely believe what he was doing with his sister's best friend, the girl he had practically raised after her parents died, the girl he'd guiltily fixated on for years. And it felt good, really good. Any compunctions he might have had evaporated when he felt a tingling in balls just before his cum shot into her mouth, he held her tight forcing her to swallow.

Coming down from the high of shooting his load into her mouth his anger returned anew when he heard what was going on in the other room. His sister Anna was receiving her punishment from her husband. He could hear her screams as Jet's leather strap rained down on her ass. He hated the idea that Jet was hurting his sister but knew that she deserved it for her part in what happened in Newark. In a way he was glad that Jet was doing it, if he wasn't, it would have fallen to him, as her brother and oldest male relative, to punish her.

"Do you hear what's happening to your best friend all because you wanted a bit of fun?" he growled at her.

A visibly shaken Lori gaped as she realized Anna was being punished in the other room for keeping her secret.

"He's not hurting her that bad? Is he?"

Infuriated by her naivety he grabbed her arm and dragged her out the door and barged into the other room. Anna was naked from the waist down and bent over her dressing table while Jet was whipping her with a wide brown leather strap. Her ass was a mottled series of red and blue stripes, fresh bruises appearing constantly.

"Do you think he's hurting her, Lori?" he asked with a sneer on his face.

"Oh please stop, Jet," she begged him "It wasn't her fault, it was me. All me. She shouldn't be punished. I'm the one who deserves to be punished." she said sobbing.

"She's taking responsibility for her actions," Jet proclaimed glaring at her, the look seemed to suggest he agreed that she was mostly to blame. "Get out."

Walking back into the bedroom Lori's tears turned to sobs and she turned to apologize again but Cade was still too angry with her it.

He walked over to her and looked directly into her deep brown eyes.

"Are you still turned on?" he challenged.

Standing this close to her he knew she was. He could smell her faint feminine musky and vaguely citrusy odour. Inhaling deeply he felt his cock, stiff with readiness again, staining against jeans. Without really thinking he pushed her down on the bed at the same time as he dropped his jeans. Lying on top of her he positioned himself at her opening and looked into her eyes before meting out a demand;

"You do not cum, you don't even dare. You will not like what will happen to you if you do."

Then he surged inside her. She was so tight and wet and warm. Her pussy gripped his cock, milking it, as he pummelled in and out of her. She lay underneath him and took what he gave and her brain must have been working because in spite of the fact that she was evidently aroused she didn't climax. Cade breathed her citrus scent one last time before coming hard inside her. Looking into her deep brown eyes he felt unsure about what he saw in them. Was it pain, revulsion or something else entirely? Something he could only hope for?

He didn't spend long pondering before rolled off her and sleep took over.

Part III

The next morning when Cade woke up he could hear Lori in the shower already. Walking out into the living room he found Anna and Jet eating breakfast. He explained to Jet what he wanted him to do and then went back to the bedroom. Lori was nearly dressed when he got there but he ordered her to undress. She looked at him surprised but complied.

He didn't think he'd ever tire of seeing her naked body. He remembered all the times he'd lain awake at night thinking about her, assuming he'd never have her. Nothing though could have prepared him for her. He drank it all in as she came to stand in from of him, he might never get to see this again.

He placed a kiss on top of her head. "This is important Lori, do as I say." he kissed her again tenderly "Follow me." he demanded before turning and walking out of the room. She followed him out to the living room and when she noticed Anna and Jet she blushed and made a failed attempt to cover her nakedness. The redness of her face didn't quite match that of her ass though. Jet spoke

"Lori you offered to take Anna's punishment yesterday but she had to suffer the consequences of her own actions. I didn't like having to do what I did and because it was your fault today you're going to feel the sting of my strap. Bend over the table." he point to the long dining room table that sat between the family room and the kitchen.

Cade looked at Lori as Jet spoke these words, she looked scared. She hadn't expected this. Maybe yesterday she had a chance to prepare herself, even get turned on, but today was different. She shook ever so slightly as she lay face down on the table her ample chest pressing against the hardwood. Jet wasted no time standing behind her. The first blow rang out loudly around the house but it was quickly drowned out by another and another. After 20 lashes Lori's ass was the same bruised colour as Anna's had been yesterday.

Lori remained motionless, tears running freely down her face when Jet went to join Anna on the couch watching TV. She felt Cade as he came to stand behind her. He slid his hands between her thighs and spread her legs. Then he slipped a finger into her pussy. As it turned out Jet's leather strap did not have the same arousing effect that his own belt did. This was perfect for him to finish off her punishment and release the last of his anger.

Lori heard his fly open and then felt his cock at her entrance. She was sore from yesterday, not just her ass but her pussy too, but that's not what made her squirm as he pushed against her. Jet and Anna remained seated across the room, not only had they seen her naked and punished now they were going to witness Cade fucking her. She tried to move but his weight pushed her down. He slid one hand under her and cupped her breast while he used the other hand to support most of his weight. She started to panic as she felt him push further into her dry pussy.

"Relax, Lori. This will be a lot less painful if you just relax."

It wasn't the pain she was thinking of though, it was the humiliation.

"But they can see us." she whispered.

Cade leaned over and spoke gently in her ear, "Lori the club needs to know that you've been punished adequately for what you dragged us into in Newark. This way Jet will be able to tell them that you got what you deserve. If you like we can do this down at the club house in front of all my brothers. Would you prefer that?"

Lori didn't reply, she knew the club members took the obedience of their women seriously. Everyone should know their place and as a woman in this world her place was beneath her man, in submission, whether willingly or as a punishment. Cade took her silence to be acquiescence, and so pushed his cock into her pussy. He ignored the salty smell of her silent sobs and pulled out only to ram in again. Because she wasn't aroused or wet the friction of moving against her pussy walls was intense. Quicker than he'd have liked he felt his balls draw up and he exploded inside Lori. He pulled out slowly and watched his cum rolling down her thigh. Putting his cock away and pulling up his fly he ordered her to go and clean up as his phone beeped.

Lori walked across the living room with tears running down her face and cum running down her leg. She heard Cade tell Jet that shipment was ready to be collected in Miami and that they needed to leave now. The front door slammed as she lay down on the bed. She breathed a contented sigh of relief.

Her punishment was over.