Crossing The Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I special order my printer paper online. It's a brighter white than the average, and thicker too. I'm so used to it, I can spot it anywhere. I quickly turned and peeked back in my sister's room. The paper was in arm's reach and I snatched it up. Feeling it in my hands, I was positive it was mine. Still, I didn't want to accuse Astrid of crossing boundaries without being certain, but my blood was beginning to boil as I marched to my room to check the history on my printer spool. It's habitual. I was reverting to my old ways, acting on old triggers. The fights we used to have. The claims to our property.

'This can't be right,' I thought, when first looking at the printer's history. There was indeed a job performed on it using twelve sheets of paper. I would guess that's about how many I now held in my hand and I quickly counted, affirming so. But one thing was way off. The time on the printer suggested it was done when I was here, and Astrid was gone.

The printer said 10:32 a.m. I maybe came in right after that. I usually make it home by 10:30 after our long runs. Something wasn't adding up. Still, I felt I had enough evidence to at least question Astrid. Once I heard the door to the bathroom opening, I stormed out of my room prepared to confront her.

*****

I was feeling pretty good about getting away scot-free, as I wrapped the towel around me. 'You go this, girl. He doesn't suspect a thing. A harmless, little secret, I did nothing wrong... really...' Thoughts like this filled my head as I left the bathroom, slightly hoping that Peter might happen to see me in the short towel. I had plenty of cleavage on display.

But things didn't turn out so good. Just as I stepped out, Peter barged towards me, flashing the paper I had printed off in his hand. "Just what is this? This is my paper! You better explain."

I was still a bit wet from the shower, and hoped it would disguise the sweat already forming on my brow. "Uh.. what? What do you mean?" I asked, playing innocent, while holding the towel tight, but forcing my breasts forward. I prayed my state of undress would soften his anger and skepticism. "That's mine. Did you get that out of my room?"

"Come on, A. You know I know. I checked the history on my printer."

It was disrespectful to lie from the get-go, much less try to get past this evidence. Dejected, I slouched and huffed. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"You didn't mean to?" Peter shouted. "That is not fucking cool! I would never go through your things."

"I just needed the job printed is all," I pleaded, eyes darting.

I was blushing hot red. But not so much from the embarrassment of having crossed a sacred line, but more so because all I could think about was his goddamn, beautiful cock the whole time he berated me. Peter spent a solid minute tearing me a new one, but I'm not sure I heard one thing he said. That is, until the end.

"You must have somehow printed this off right before I got home. Where were you? Why didn't you answer when I called for you? I even knocked on your door..."

Suddenly, Peter's eyes popped. I saw it. That light bulb, when people put two and two together. He knew I must have been hiding in his room, that's why I didn't answer. Considering the layout of the bedroom, there's only one place to hide.

I dropped the towel.

************

I could not. fucking. believe it.

Not only had Astrid used my printer without my permission, she tried to hide it from me. In doing so, she must have hidden under my desk, when I almost caught her in the act. My mind raced and I thought it through in a flash. Astrid was hiding in my room, under my desk, where I had just been naked. In fact, I stood in front of that desk naked while talking on the phone for some time. She had to have seen everything, I know it. Hell, I could see it in her eyes now. The look of guilt.

I opened my mouth to let her have it, when all of a sudden she dropped her towel. Regardless of how mad I was, I have always, always, wanted to see my sister naked. My deepest, darkest fantasy.

Maybe it's because we share the same space, in the same house, yet have such strict boundaries. Maybe it's because she's my sister. Maybe it's because she's just incredibly, fucking hot. But I have always wanted to see my sister naked. No fantasy I ever manifested in my head compared to the vision I saw now. Her thin waist, dainty frame, bountiful tits... that pert, little ass... skin so pure, almost milky white. She may go to the beach, but not to tan. Sunblock only.

I got instantly erect, there was no helping it. I was still mad, but completely caught off guard.

"Peter, let me make it up to you. Please, let's not argue, and let me make it up to you."

I was fuming mad, intensely horny, and yet also curious. "Make it up to me? You know better than to broach th-"

Astrid stepped forward, "I know I'm at fault, but do you know what I really hate? I hate that we have such strict, stupid rules. Why? Why? Why can't we be closer?"

While Astrid pushed forward, her large, firm breasts jiggled with her motions. Her eyes were pleading, but assertive. I had to step back, as she was almost on top of me. My cock was pushed out in my jeans and I hoped she wouldn't notice. Frankly, I should have been the one commanding this conversation, but she pressed on.

And by press, I mean press. Astrid reached down, firmly grabbing my package. She looked me in the eye. "Peter, I am so fucking sorry I crossed boundaries, but ever since... ever since I saw you... I can't get you out of my head."

"Saw me? You mean when you saw me naked?"

Should I be incredibly angry or flattered? I was questioning myself.

****

I was risking it all. There was no going back. The worst ending would have been I lose a roommate, and possibly an entire family, dysfunctional as it is. The better ending would be Peter just allow me to take his cock in my mouth. I prayed I could break walls down. I pulled off the top button to his jeans, unzipped him and yanked them down. A second later, with his drawers behind it, leaving his thick, heavy cock flopping directly in my face. I looked up to my brother's eyes and grabbed his shaft with my left hand.

"I'm sorry, Peter. I'm sorry I didn't think you were coming back today and my printer failed. I just... I just needed it done. I crossed the line, I know. I'll pay you back. I'll..."

"Astrid, I'm pissed, but you don't have to suck my cock as punishment. What's gotten into you? You know me better th-"

"No! I'll make up the printer thing the right way. I'm apologizing. I'll do all the chores for a month or something if it will make it right with you." I squeezed harder on his shaft and brought my lips closer. "This is... this is... just... something else... please?"

There was a long pause. I looked down to his cock pulsing in my hand. I opened my mouth and he pushed it forward, allowing my lips to take it in.

"I can't belie..." he started to say.

I pulled off. "Shhhh... it's me, not you. I never would have had this idea had I not seen you... you.. when..."

"Um, okay..."

"But I have to now, please. Make love to me. Fuck me. Give me this cock."

I opened my mouth again and took it as far in as my throat could manage. I began pumping, feeling my brother on my tongue. My pussy dripped juices on the carpet beneath me. I reached down and began stroking my clit.

"Astrid? Are you sure?"

I nodded, while still working his cock with my mouth. I could have sucked on that thing for ages and been happy, but I badly wanted it to fill the walls of my pussy. As his cock throbbed harder, I pulled off and tugged it, saying, "Let's go to the bedroom."

Apparently, Peter's anger had subsided... or been delayed...

He stayed quiet as we entered my room and he lay on the bed, his cock rising above him. I rolled over top of him, turning away as I sat up. I held his cock firmly as I worked it into my pussy, reverse cowgirl. I controlled the pumping. His cock was deep, but I somehow managed to get most of it inside me. I slowly twerked, rising up and down.

As Peter began to groan from the pleasure, it only got me wetter, making it easier to pick up speed and intensity. Soon, I was pounding hard, up and down on his beautiful, perfect cock. Harder. Faster. Climbing with each beat. Hungry to reap the rewards. "I'm going to cum!" I screamed.

"If you do now, it'll make me cum, too!" Peter yelled back. "You have to get off."

I exploded off my brother's cock and forced my right hand to pussy, thrusting two fingers inside. I instantly came on them, as I jumped down to take Peter's cock in my open mouth one last time. Before I even had time to pump, a rope of semen splashed the back of my throat. Peter grabbed my head, digging his cock in deep, filling my mouth with another jet of seed, then another. I swallowed, I gagged, and I came again. I wished he could keep filling my mouth until I gave the signal to stop.

Unfortunately, nature doesn't work that way, but by the time he was done, I had swallowed twice, at least, and my mouth was still filled to the rim with more. Some had escaped over my lips on chin, dripping on my tits below. There was a strange silence and I wanted to say something, but couldn't. Finally, Peter looked down at me.

"Okay, you're right. Our rules are stupid. Feel free to borrow paper, anytime."

I laughed, heartily, before whispering, "Feel free to cum in mouth like that... anytime."

12