Crossing the Line

Story Info
You're just "friends" until things get a little heated.
2.1k words
4.29
83.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit down in my seat, not looking forward to another long afternoon of lecture, with nothing but my fantasies to keep me awake.

I hear a rustling to the side of me, and I spot a tiny little thing making her way to a seat right in front of me. I can't see her face, just the tight little ass wiggling as she tries to squeeze by the other students. Her short skirt sways with each step, and as she bends down to put her backpack on the ground, I'm treated to a glimpse of some black lace french cut panties hugging two full cheeks.

Now I'm wide awake. I get so turned on by the little peek of panties; sometimes I think a woman clothed is even more sexy than one naked. And the peek of panties or bra is like peeling back the wrapper of a special christmas gift. Seeing that black lace cup the cheek of her ass has my mouth wide open. It's all I can do not to reach out and caress her.

She leans back in her seat, pushing out her chest, exposing just for a moment her small breasts under her white tank top, nipples poking out. Her legs cross, and her skirt rides up her smooth and silky thighs. I swallow hard, thinking that this might be an interesting afternoon.

This vision rests her head on the back of her seat, twisting just a tad to the right, her long hair baring her neck; it's all I can do not to lean over and press my lips on that neck.

Suddenly, she looks right at me, I see her face for the first time and I realize it's you, my online friend Marie. We've been chatting for a while now, sharing fantasies and secrets, exploring each other's mind. But, we're both spoken for, so all it's been is talk.

I'm surprised to see you here, but I reach down to hug you, plant a kiss on your cheek.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask excitedly.

"I came to see you...and surprise you!"

"Yeah you sure accomplished that! Hey let's cut out of here, I've got a better idea!" you tell me. You grab my hand and lead me out of the class that is about to begin in a few minutes.

I must admit, it was a very pleasant surprise to see you in class like that. Before I could see your face, the only thing that was in my mind was wondering just who this gorgeous little hottie was.

So I pull you outside, and at that first touch of our hands I know I'll have a hard time ever letting go.

"C'mon, babe, let's go to the ballfield, no one is there right now, we'll just hang out in the stands and talk for a while."

You just laugh..."sure, sure, we're just going to talk. Somehow, John, I find that hard to believe. Remember, hon, I'm MARRIED! We can talk, maybe I'll even let you kiss me for a minute, but we can't take this any further than that."

Well, that just stops me in my tracks. "No further than that....but what about our emails, our fantasies, those great ideas we shared?"

"Listen, John, I've told you how wet I got after reading your stories, that was the truth; but that is all just talk, just a dream world. This is reality, and the reality is that I've got a husband, you've got a girlfriend, and this is just a chance for us to meet face-to-face. We can hold each other, we can kiss a bit, but that's as far as I want to take it."

Shit, I think to myself, but really, this is even more than I could have ever hoped for.

"Okay, Marie, I see what you're saying. I'm just happy to see you, so let's go hang out for a while."

By this time we're at the ballfield, and we climb the steps to the top of the bleachers. No one is there, we've got the place to ourselves, and the sun is shining upon us. As we climb those stairs, my eyes are glued to your ass, those panties are working themselves up into the crack of your ass with each step. My cock is growing harder than it's been in a while.

As we reach the top, you turn towards me, arms outstretched, and grab me into a hug. Mmmm, god it feels good. I can feel your heart beating as you press against me. My hands travel down your body, it's only a moment before I reach the warmth of your thighs, then slowly glide them up again, but this time going under your skirt.

The heat from the sun and the energy from the stairclimbing have combined to give a fine sheen of sweat to your skin. It just adds to the smoothness, and my fingers are gliding along, just as I reach your panties, our lips collide.

To call it a kiss would be an injustice; this is so much more. Long-repressed hunger is unleashed. Our tongues duel, tangled in a web of sensuality, fueled by pure lust. Your lips circle my tongue, milking it like you'd milk a cock, your teeth nipping ever-so-slightly. Now my tongue traces your lips, trying to get yours to come out.

Our breathing has grown deeper, and our hands are wandering more and more. You gasp as you feel my fingers snaking under your lace, cupping your ass and pulling your body tightly against mine. You can feel just how big my cock has grown. Your own fingers fumble with my zipper, tugging it down and unbuttoning my jeans.

My lips make their way wetly down your neck, you face is turned up towards the sun and I can feel the moans in your throat. I let loose with a moan of my own when I feel your small fingers reach into my boxers and set free my cock. It feels so slick as your fingers spread the fluid already leaking from the tip.

"Oh John, your cock feels so good, so thick, hon, I think I like this."

And at just that moment my fingers are reaching between your legs, finding your syrupy dew...

You jump back at my touch. "Oh fuck, hon, that feels so good...but we can't. Really, we can't."

My cock is bouncing in the air; I stutter for a moment. "C'mon, Marie, what are you talking about. You see how I'm feeling, I felt how you're feeling, you can't deny what is so right."

"Yeah, I know I'm wet, I know I want you, and I felt just how much you want me; but that doesn't change what I said before. Look, John, tell you what....let's just sit down and I'll show you a treat, just like in that story you wrote. And as you're watching me, I want you to stroke yourself, I want to see you cum for me."

You sit down on the bench, your legs spread wide; our eyes are locked together as your hands glide up your thighs. You push aside your panties with one hand, and spread yourself open with the other. Your pussy glistens in the sunlight, your lips slightly puffy and pink. You start to moan again as your fingers trace your lips, parting your crease and circling your clit. Your hips are swaying as you strum, and your fingers begin to move even faster.

My cock is leaking copious amount of slickness; my hand a blur as I stroke. I can see that your own eyes are glazing over, and I want you even more than before.

I reach out and grab that long hair of yours, and in the same movement take the few steps to reach you. My cock is right next to your face. You look up at me, surprised that I'm so close.

"John! I told you, we can't....c'mon hon, I want to see you cum, I want to cum for you....go back over there and sit down. I'm so fucking close, I'll let you suck the juice off my fingers when I'm done."

I just shake my head, and my hand winds your hair in my fist, your head moving even closer to my body.

"You are going to see me cum, you're going to feel me cum, you're even going to TASTE me cum!" I growl, and my cock is right next to your face. I grab it, rubbing the head on your lips, smearing my slickness like a sexy lip gloss.

You try to pull away, but my grip on your hair doesn't allow it. When you open your mouth to protest, I slide my cock in. Your eyes widen, in surprise, in fear, and something else, something from deep within.

"Just suck me nicely, babe, do a good job and it'll be over quickly. Your mouth feels soooo fucking good wrapped around my cock."

Your response is somewhat muffled, or maybe it's just a moan. But you swallow my cock, your cheeks bulging, I can feel the head enter your throat. And just then you take your fingers and fondle my balls, the nails lightly tickling the smooth skin.

"Oh Marie, your face is so beautiful, so sexy as you swallow my cock."

While one hand is still wound in your hair, preventing you from pulling away, the other has been exploring your skin. Reaching under your tank top, tugging on your nipples, pinching and pulling your hard little bullets.

Feeling them stick out like that, I start to wonder; I reach up under your skirt, I can feel how wet your panties are. My fingers press inside you....you're like a randy little bitch in heat...you're soaking wet and slick, my fingers slipping in and out.

"You LIKE this, don't you, you little slut?" I bark out....and I laugh as you shake your head no.

"Well, if you like this, you're going to LOVE what's next" I say into your ear.

I pull out of your mouth, fighting this time your hands which are pulling on my ass, trying to get more of me into your throat.

I fling you against the railing at the top of the bleachers, turning you around so you can look down on the campus.

I lift up your skirt and almost go faint at the sight of that magnificant ass in those black panties. But I remember what I want, remember what I NEED, and kick your feet apart so your legs open wide. I reach down and pull your panties aside, tearing the wet lace. Suddenly you feel the thick throbbing of my cock as I press it against you.

"NO, John, please don't do this....please, let me suck you, cum in my mouth, cum all over my face" you say, your voice quivering and shaking.

"Sorry, babe...this is what you want" and I push inside you....fuck that feels good....my bare cock spreading your lips as I plunge deep inside your pussy. So tight, so hot, so wet....

My thickness is pounding you, I'm like an animal grunting and groaning....I've never had a pussy this tight or this good. My hand is tugging your hair, your head turning towards me.

"No, no, no, don't, please don't...." your cries repeating over and over again...

....but then...

I feel your ass start to press against me, I feel your pussy tighten around me, milking me.

Your face is next to mine, your lips press against mine again, and your tongue dives into my mouth.

You pull your mouth off mine, groaning, "please don't, please don't....stop, don't stop....oh fuck, just fuck me, hon, don't stop!"

We kiss again, my cock so deep in your pussy, your ass feeling good against my balls.

My cock starts to throb, you know I'm close, I reach down and start to strum on your clit. My other hand strokes down the crack of your ass, my thumb circling and pressing against that tight little rosebud. I slip it in and your voice wavers, my name a mere mumble now on your lips. Your moans are mixed with mine, your tongue tied in knots with mine, and then I start to cum....spurt after spurt, filling your pussy, my cock squishing it out with each thrust.

I collapse against you, pressing you against the railing, your shoulders are heaving, I'm not sure whether it's sobbing or just heavy breathing.

"Oh fuck, what have we done?"

But all I can think about is when can we do it again.