Crossing the Line in Public

Story Info
Sara submits to her married friend after a night out.
2.4k words
4.09
28.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer's heat hung in the air long after sunset, it greeted Sara like a warm blanket as she stepped out of her suburban red brick home. She was grateful for the warmth, it made up for her impractical outfit. Trotting toward the old red sedan, she could see Mathew sitting in the driver's seat. His green eyes scanned her body; up and down, then up and down again. Despite the platonic nature of their friendship, Sara knew that Mathew liked what he saw. The sheer white lace of her camisole was cinched at the waist by a tightly laced under bust corset, her white mini skirt barely covered her ass although it did a perfect job of showing off the straps connecting her white fishnet tights to the camisole. The look was finished off by thick heeled, knee high, black boots. Sara was going to fit in perfectly at the fetish club they were headed to, but in the suburbs she was completely out of place and she knew it.

She hopped into the car quickly, her face a little flushed with embarrassment. Pushing her black hair behind her ear, she turned to smile at Mathew as she buckled her seatbelt. "Nice." He smirked, while glancing at her body. "You're such a sleaze!" she teased back, "Where's your gimp suit?!" Mathew laughed, he was wearing a dark grey button up shirt and smart black trousers. His short blond hair was shiny with product and his eyes were framed by modern, black rimmed glasses. That was about as dressed up as he got, and he still sported a five o'clock shadow. "Alright, let's hit the road." He backed out of her driveway and slammed the accelerator.

It was a 45 minute drive into the heart of the city, they weren't going to arrive until after 10pm. They spent the drive talking about their kids, the reason they were friends in the first place. A fetish club seemed a strange place for two married friends to visit, especially when their usual meetings included their preschool aged daughters. Mathew's best friend Greg had invited him, and Sara had been a few times before with a BDSM meet-up group. Neither Sara nor Mathew were active in the scene, but Sara relished the opportunity to dress up and have a night off from parenting, and Mathew was interested to see what the club was like. Sara wasn't wrong when she called Mathew a sleaze.

The night went by quickly, helped along by a few too many drinks on Sara's part. The fetish club was underground, filled with people of all shapes and sizes, most wearing very little. Mathew took in the sights, watching public spanking, rope play and flogging. The smell of sex clung to everything, as people chatted and danced. The juxtaposition of violence, lust and a night club atmosphere seemed peculiar at first, but after an hour or two it just felt normal.

Sara stayed on the dancefloor for most of the night, but around 1am she started to tire. Finding Mathew, she sat down beside him and rested her head on his shoulder. She wasn't crossing a line so much as nudging it. He didn't seem to mind, and they sat together without talking. Nightclub music washed over them, a tall, toned, tanned man in leather pants stood six feet in front of the pair, suspending a slim, naked woman from the ceiling in a hog tie. Sara and Mathew watched together as the man gagged the woman and began to gently flog her. Mathew leaned his head against Sara's and she rested her hand on his knee. Sara wasn't paying attention to the scene in front of them anymore, the world around them fell away. It was only Sara and Mathew, the heavy bass of the music replaced by the racing beat of her heart. The line was about to be broken.

The intensity of the moment was shattered when Mathew quickly moved Sara's hand, and sat up straight. Greg was walking towards them. Greg was slim and of stood at about 5'8", shorter than both Sara and Mathew. His brown hair had started to recede, but it suited his face. He smiled at the pair, "Hey guys, did you want to get out of here? Some friends are going to hit a karaoke bar!" Mathew laughed, "Sounds like fun! What do you think Sara?" "Only if I don't have to sing, I'm so tired." It was nearly 2am, and Sara's mind was firmly on the drive home. She knew it was a foolish fantasy, but the thought of being alone with Mathew thrilled her. He wouldn't cross the line, she knew, but she could dream.

The karaoke bar was only a block away, Sara covered up her hooker outfit with a black hoodie. The summer heat had faded and been replaced by a chill, her fishnet stockings did nothing to fight the cold air. As well as Greg and Mathew, two other friends had joined them. Eleanor, Greg's girlfriend, and Kyle, a mutual friend of Greg and Mathew. Sara was glad to be walking in a group, she was self-conscious of her outfit but if she'd been alone, she would have been afraid to walk the city streets dressed as she was.

The group played at karaoke for an hour. The bar was cramped, the singing was as terrible as you'd expect 2am karaoke to be, but the drinks were cheap and spirits were high. Sara sat beside Mathew, her inhibitions masked by alcohol, she slipped her hand behind his back and under his shirt. She gently traced circles over his skin with her nails and leaned against him. After a few minutes, Mathew whispered into her ear, "Behave, and I'll make it worth your while." He was right, if Kyle or Greg noticed, word would get back to Mathew's wife Amanda. This wasn't how friends behaved, especially not married friends.

"Kyle, did you need a ride?" Mathew asked as they walked out of the bar. "Yeah man, that'd be great". Sara was disappointed that she wouldn't be alone with Mathew, but it was for the best. They were just friends, after all.

As it turned out, Kyle only lived five minutes out of the city. Mathew dropped him off and floored the accelerator as he drove off, he was a risk taker and an adrenaline junkie. Sara gasped, but her heart rate was steady. It couldn't have beat any faster, just being alone in the car with Mathew had it racing. It took him a few minutes to work up the courage to reach over and squeeze her thigh, "What am I going to do with you?" he mused, keeping his eyes firmly on the road. She laced her fingers between his, shakily she replied, "You're going to drop me off, and go home to Amanda." She wanted to tell him, "Anything you like", she wanted to fulfil his deepest fantasies and be his dirty slut. But they were both married, and in life you don't always get what you want. "I guess you're right" he said. He slid his hand up the inside of her thigh and left it there, resting gently against the lace of her white panties. She knew he could feel the moisture seeping through. Each time the car turned a corner, his hand would press against her a little harder. Neither of them spoke. After what seemed like an eternity, Sara moved his hand away. They were crossing the line and they had to stop.

Adrenaline burned through Sara's body for the whole drive home. She regretted her responsible choice, and her mind chased 'what ifs'. As they approached the turn off to her house, Mathew drove past it. Sara's breath stuck in her throat. He was going to the park near her house, they'd taken the kids there a few times before so he knew the way.

The red sedan looked almost black in the middle of the night, there were no streetlights along this section of road and the park was hidden in shadow. Mathew pulled up the car and turned in the driver's seat to look at Sara, "Are you ok with this?" he asked, piercing her eyes with his,

"We're both married Mathew." She whispered

"That's not what I asked." he smiled

"I know... I... We should just go home, this is a really bad choice." she was stammering

"But do you want to?" he already knew her answer was yes

"Want to what?" she asked, coyly

"Get out of the car, I'll show you"

She opened the door and got out.

The night air was colder now, but her body was a furnace of desire. Still, she shivered, maybe it was from the cold, more likely it was from the excitement.

Mathew walked around the car and stood facing Sara. He stared into her eyes and bit his lip, "Hmm..." he was thinking about all the things he'd like to do to her. She breathed deeply, waiting for him to make a move.

Like lightning, he reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head backwards. She stumbled in her heels and fell backwards against the car. His body followed hers and pressed her hard onto the cold metal. Leaning forward he opened his mouth and gently pressed his teeth against her neck while she stared up at the stars. They were beautiful, but she couldn't focus on them, the pain of her hair being pulled and the pressure of his teeth filled her mind. She was scared, she was excited and her body was aching for him. He wanted to bite harder, but he knew he couldn't leave a mark on her. Letting go of her hair, his slid his hand down under her jaw. Holding her chin with his thumb and forefinger, he pulled her face towards his and kissed her hard. She kissed him back, and felt her body melt into his. His hand slid down further, against her throat. Holding her shoulder with his left hand, and keeping his right against her neck, he turned her around to face the car and pressed his body against her ass. She could feel his hard on pushing against his pants, almost as hard as his hand was pushing against her throat. He took his hand away, and moved his body away from her slightly. His hand smacked against her ass, hard. She gasped, she hadn't expected him to be so rough.

"Do you like that, you dirty little bitch? He growled in her ear. Sara nodded. "Say it, slut. Tell me you like it." She opened her mouth to talk, but the words caught in her throat. She was too slow, his hand belted against her ass and she gasped in the cold night air, "I like it" it was only a whisper, but it was enough. "Thought so." He smirked and grabbed her by the hair again.

Sara nearly had to run as he dragged her over to the playground by her hair. She was still tipsy, and he was marching fast. He thrust her down onto her knees, in front of the slide. Kneeling on the recycled tyre matting, she looked up at him while he unzipped his fly and pulled his hard dick out. It wasn't a ridiculous porn star cock, just a solid average. Sara had never been concerned with size anyway, he looked perfect to her. Mathew started to stroke himself, while he pulled her hair to tilt her head back. Looking straight into her eyes he growled, "Taste it, whore." Then he pulled her head toward him. She took his dick into her mouth, while he gripped her hair tightly and fucked her face. As he moved her head back and forth, she licked along the base of his cock firmly, flicking her tongue over the head with each thrust. She took him as deep as she could manage, gagging a little. He moaned.

"Alright, that's enough." He pulled her back roughly, and she fell backwards onto the cold metal slide. So much for not leaving marks, she was definitely going to have a bruised ass from that landing. "Take off your underwear." He demanded. She obeyed instantly, sliding her white panties down over her stockings and leaving them crumpled on the ground. He knelt on the slide between her legs and she lay backwards against the cold metal, staring at the stars in her drunken haze. Those last drinks at the karaoke bar had sunk in, as had her exhaustion. The night had a dreamlike quality as he slid his cock into her cunt. Sara had expected him to be rough, but he was almost gentle while he fucked her. "Be mean to me" she begged. He smothered her mouth with his hand, "Shut the fuck up slut". Perfect, she let out a muffled moan of pleasure.

"I'm going to take my hand away now, don't dare make a sound." Mathew whispered as he moved his hand down to Sara's chest. Her breasts were huge, Mathew had been hungering to explore them ever since their first playdate. He massaged her breast while rhythmically thrusting. Sara tried to stay quiet, but her ragged breathing was interspersed by involuntary moans each time she felt his cock fill her. "I said quiet, bitch" he snapped, and slapped her hard across the face.

That was the push she needed, she cried out as she came. Shaking as her orgasm flooded her body with heat, her skin prickled and she collapsed limply against the slide. The stars looked like magic, and Mathew smiled with pride as he leaned toward her. Planting a gentle kiss on her lips, he pulled his dick out of her trembling body to put a condom on. Sara chuckled. He'd planned this. What a sleaze.

Sara's body was flooded with adrenaline, oxytocin and ethanol. She was wired, buzzed and exhausted all at once, her legs wrapped around his waist and her head lolled back against the slide. Mathew fucked her hard and fast, "Mmm yeah, take it all. Take it like the dirty slut you are." He grunted with each thrust, the tension building in his body. He traced his fingers across her neck, then pushed her firmly against the slide. She was dripping wet for him, and completely overpowered. The feeling of having total control over another person was intense and indescribable. He let out a sharp gasp as he climaxed.

Mathew chucked the condom in the trash while Sara hunted in the dark for her panties. As they walked back to the car, he squeezed her hand, "Now I'll drop you off and go home to Amanda"