Crowdsourcing BDSM Pt. 01

Story Info
At the mercy of machines, controlled by strangers, loving it
2.7k words
4.4
107.9k
65
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tim first suggested the idea, I thought he was joking. However, my boyfriend soon began building the first machine in our basement. When he took me downstairs to see it, the sight of his work made me instantly wet.

He had built a powerful whipping device, using an old windshield wiper motor. It had a five-foot narrow rubber whip, which was attached to the motor assembly. The rubber whip spun around at a scary velocity. When it contacted flesh, it would no doubt leave a nasty welt, then rotate again to land in the exact same spot.

I began rubbing my clit, as he told me it worked. He had used a second motor to enable the machine to climb up or down a vertical poll, making it possible for the long whip land anywhere from neck to ankles. The whole thing was connected to a smartphone, so it could be controlled remotely.

Tim had coded a smartphone app that let him easily adjust the speed and height of the strikes from anywhere with cell phone reception. He could also the whipping machine, and the metal cross next to it.

He held up his smartphone, so I could see how he made the machine whip faster, and climb up the poll. I begged him to strap me the cross, so we could try it out. However, he said there was more to see.

I was surprised and excited to hear that he had designed the smartphone app to let multiple users control the whipping machine at the same time. He had programmed it to average their inputs, so that the intensity and height of the whipping would reflect their collective desires. It sounded like a very democratic way to administer a brutal whipping, and I am all for democracy!

I readily admit to being a pain slut. Each morning, after I take a piss, Tim has me stand naked against your bedroom, and then uses a thin riding crop to welt my ass. Sometimes, he ties my hands to hook in the ceiling, and makes me stand on my toes, while wearing heels.

Tim was a pitcher in college, so can swat fucking hard. I am just five foot-tall, and 95 pounds soaking wet. So, he can easily manhandle me. I love rough sex.

My favorite position is doggie style. When he is fucking me like that, he will grab my red hair, and yank it, forcing me to open my mouth wide and moan loudly. He enjoys watching my green eyes flash, as he pumps me.

I have pale creamy skin, with freckles everywhere. Tim often uses his whips to mark me up, crisscrossing my many freckles, and leaving nasty red welts everywhere.

As much as I relished Tim corporal punishments, the thought strangers remotely whipping me was even more thrilling. I wanted to be bound and naked, exposed to the world, and helpless before their collective cruelty.

We decided to try it out that evening, with some close friends. I drank some liquid courage, and then lead the ruckus party downstairs to show them the machine. Everyone complimented Tim on its innovative design.

A bit drunk, I stripped and dance around the room, as everyone applauded. When I arrived at the metal cross, I raised my arms high, and placed my back against the cold metal. Tim secured my wrists and ankles to the ends of the cross, leaving me spread-eagled, and full exposed.

I glanced over at the nasty looking rubber whip hanging from the lifeless machine, and then back at the crowd gathered around me.

"Time to make me scream!" I yelled.

The group cheered, and then began working their smartphones. Tim had already showed them where to download the app, so they had it up and running in no time. I tensed, as the whipping machine roared to life.

Tim walked behind me, and slipped a blindfold over my eyes. Tim knew that sensory deprivation was a big turn on for me. The darkness immediately intensified every sensation.

"No fair, I wanted to watch too!" I shouted.

Laughter came from everywhere. When the crowd grew quiet, I could hear the machine slowly climbing the poll. The sound made me shiver.

My arms tested the restraints. I couldn't move an inch. The machine suddenly stopped climbing, and judging by the last sound, it was just below my neck.

Then, I realized that the collective will of my friends had sent the machine to whip my tits. I took a deep breath, and prepared for the first strike.

The loud whine of a motor was quickly followed by painful snap of the rubber whip directly across my nipples. I began to scream, but before I got it half out, the whip landed again in the same exact spot, causing me to gasp for air.

Everyone cheered. A second later, a third blow landed with amazing accuracy and impact. A tear ran down my cheek, from underneath my mask, as the machine whipped my tits faster and faster. It seems I had chosen my friends well, they were all fucking sadists like Tim!

I heard Tim remark how the bright red horizontal streaks on my breasts made them look even sexier. I was flattered, but had to focus on breathing through the growing intense pain. My sensitive areola felt like they were on fire.

I found the pain incredibly erotic, especially given that it was coming from a machine, controlled by friends. I was totally at their collective mercy, and loved it.

They must have decided to move on, as the machine ceased whipping me, and sounded as if it was moving back down the poll. My tits ached, as I hung there, wondering where they would strike next.

It was difficult to tell where the machine stopped on the poll. But I didn't to wait long to find out. The whipping motor roared, and I felt the rube tube bit into my sensitive labia! I heard the machine pick up speed, as it delivered blow after blow to my tender pussy and thighs.

Although somewhat protected by my labia, my clit and pussy were still quickly become quite sore. To avoid having the blows landing in the same place each time, I tried shifting my weight from one leg to the other. Unfortunately, my efforts only managed to further open my labia.

The very next strike of the whip connected directly with my clit. I shrieked in pain, which caused everyone to laugh loudly.

Within seconds, the speed of the strikes picked up markedly. Tears ran down both of my cheeks, smearing my eye makeup, everywhere. As I sobbed, saliva dribbled from my mouth, and I could feel it dropping onto my store breasts. The intensity of their attack made it difficult for me to catch my breath.

At last, when I was close to begging for mercy, the machine powered down. I was limb, and hanging from the wrist restraints, panting heavily. Tim came over and released me. I collapsed into his arms.

Everyone came over and congratulated me for hanging on so long. However, I was exhausted. So, Tim carried me upstairs to our bedroom, and I instantly fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning, rolled over, and instantly regretted moving. My breasts felt like that had been nailed to the bed. My thighs and vagina were quite sore too. I went to the bathroom, and rubbed everywhere, soothing the burning.

My reflection in the mirror surprised me. Even at his most brutal, Tim had never left this many marks on me. Angry red lines literally covered my breasts, pelvic region, and thighs. They looked like a patchwork raised swollen tunnels.

I crawled back into bed, and masturbate. The lingering pain from my welts and lacerations helped me get off. Just as I was coming, Tim walked into the bedroom with my breakfast.

He stood there with tray, watching me arch high, and moan loudly. Our eyes locked for the whole orgasm. It was almost as delicious as the breakfast.

As I ate, Tim recounted how much our friends had enjoyed watching me suffer. I complemented him for creating such a wickedly spectacular device. I wanted to try again, but this time with strangers remotely controlling my whipping. He thought that we could pull off this very next weekend, once I had sufficient time to fully heal.

I spent most of that week working from home. The days seemed to crawl by, as my anticipation grew for the weekend. Every evening, Tim would come home, and head straight to the basement. He kept the basement door locked, so that I couldn't see what he was working on, which, of course, made me even more curious about what he was up to.

Saturday night finally rolled around. I brushed my long red hair, tied it up with a pretty blue ribbon, and applied a generous amount of lipstick, eyeliner, and facial makeup. Then, I stripped naked, and then Tim cuffed and blindfolded me.

As guided me down the steps to the basement, I was eager to find out what new things were in store for me. Once there, he removed my blindfold. Once my eyes focused, I saw a new machine beneath the cross, right next to the whipping device.

It had two giant dildos mounted on top of it. The cleverly boy had constructed a fucking that delivered twice the punch. The dildos were fastened to rods, which were connected to a large motor on the floor.

I had always wanted to try double-penetration, and it appeared I was now going to get the chance, machine style. If my hands hadn't been cuffed behind me, I would have been rubbing my clit in anticipation.

Tim ran over to it, and began to explain how he had built it. I was impressed to hear that it used washing machine motor. My mind raced with thought of how powerful that motor must be. My mouth was wide open, as my tongue licked my lips.

Tim retrieved a spreader bar, and locked my ankles in it. Then, he extended it until my legs couldn't open any wider. He uncuffed me, and helped me onto the cross. This time, I was facing it.

He secured my wrists and ankles, once again spread-eagling me. I saw him attached the spreader to the fucking machine. He was making sure that there was no way I could get away from the powerful machine.

I was already wet, as I watched him grease both dildos. I raised up on my tiptoes, as he slipped one just inside my pussy, and the just inside my tight ass. I moaned, softly.

The pace of my breathing had already increased, as I tugged on the cross and spreader bar. I noticed that he had stretched me out even more than the last time. So much so, that I felt like leather skin stretched across a drum. I loved this kind of strict bondage.

I opened my mouth wide, as Tim attached a ball gag. I winked at him, and grinned back. Then, he told me about how he had upgrade the smartphone app to let the users control both the whipping and fucking machines. I nodded my approval of his handiwork.

Tim fastened a strap around my waist, pinning my midsection against the center of the cross. A warm feeling washed over me. I was entirely helpless, and soon I would be at mercy of strangers!

Tim once again blindfolded me. Spread-eagled, on my toes, and in the dark, my nostril flared wide, as sucked in air. It wasn't long before I heard a motor begin to whine. The vibrations from it sent shivers up my spine.

Straining to listen, I was certain that the whipping machine was climbing the pole. It seemed to stop near the top of the bar. I braced myself for the first blow.

As I held my breath, the machine between my legs came to life, moving the dildos deeper inside my pussy and ass. I expelled the breath, just as the whipping machine struck my back, hard. Within a second, it lashed me again.

I tried to arch my back, but unlike last time, I was so firmly strapped to the cross that I couldn't move an inch. I had no choice but to take whatever the machines (and the crowd controlling them) dished out. The whip spun quicker, and each time it connected with my tender back, I let out a muffled squeal.

Luckily, the dildos provided a much-appreciated distraction from the pain. They began to pump deeper and deeper. I soon realized that dildos were thrusting independently of each other. The one in my ass was much further inside me.

The anal pounding made me groaned, loudly. I was already close to coming for the first time, when I suddenly felt a jolt of electricity inside my pussy! My body tensed, as an even more powerful shock made my wet cunt clinch tight.

As I came, I began squirting in rhythm with the electric shocks. I had never squirted before, but I could feel my pussy juices running down my legs.

Something touched my ears, and then I realized that Tim had placed headphones on them. They crackled, and then I heard a voice. It was a woman. She asked if I liked the electricity in my cunt. I nodded yes.

The electric jolts increased in intensity, and I shrieked in delight. The whipping machine picked up its pace, delivering harder and faster strikes against my back. I could feel large welts forming. The fucking machine roared louder, as it wildly pumped my ass.

The thought of this digital mob watching and determining my levels of agony and ecstasy was overwhelming. Combined with this strange mixture of pain and pleasure, I came again, but far harder than last time. I also squirted again, soaking both my legs. I was amazed I had any juices left to squirt.

My back was on fire, and I couldn't seem to get enough oxygen through my nostrils. Fortunately, the whipping machine move down the bar, and begin lashing my ass. That actually felt good.

The thrusts into my cunt and rectum where now going balls deep on each stroke. With the power and intensity of these rough penetrations, I had to focus to breath.

Despite my best efforts to lift myself away from the deep thrusts, the spreader bar kept my legs in place. So, I had no choice but to endure their full force. I began sucking air in rhythm with them.

The headphones had gone dead. I was alone in the dark, with only the whip, thrusts, and electricity for company. I could no longer tell where one orgasm stopped, and the next began.

As my ass burned from the rapid lashing, my head snapped back against the metal cross, my eyes rolled back in my head, and the machines whined to their maximum output. Despite the rigid restraints, my body jerked in perfect synchronicity with the shocking and pumping of the dildos.

I was quickly reaching the point of total exhaustion, when the machine abruptly went silent. After the orgasmic waves subsided, I went limp, entirely supported by just my restraints.

Quietly, I thanked the anonymous bastards that had administered this onslaught to my senses. A long time passed, as I hung there, panting. Then, I felt Tim carefully remove the dildos, and unfastened my ankles, and wrists.

He let my limp body fall over his shoulder, and gently stood up. He carried me up the stairs, collapsed over his shoulder. When we reached the bedroom, and he gently laid me on the bed.

"You are quite the hot mess!" he said, smiling down at me.

"That was...unbelievable..." I said, with a loud sigh.

"It certainly was. At one point, there was more than 3,000 people participating," he said, laughing.

"Three-thousand!" I said, my eyes going wide.

"You are hit, darling!" he said, still smiling.

"Those shocks were unexpected," I said, finally relaxing.

"Oh, that's nothing. Wait until you see what I have in store for the next time!" he said, looking proud.

"Next time?" I said, gulping hard.