Crown Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

It was a wonderfully erotic sight.

And as, at long last, Maryanne got to fuck Steve, I felt his finger under my panties, slide into my sopping wet vagina . I squirmed with pleasure as his finger explored my pussy. I pressed against him, hoping for him to go even deeper as I watched him thrust his lovely cock into Maryanne's eager pussy. Maryanne pulled me closer and kissed me as she moved her hips in circles around his cock. Our tongues played together as she fucked him and as he finger-fucked me.

As Stephen's warm sperm boiled up into the safe envelope of his condom and warmed my friend's pussy, I felt a deep, warm orgasm rush through my body to my nipples. I pressed my hand to Maryanne's bottom as she thrust, faster and faster, until she collapsed on top of Steve in her own orgasm.

It is perhaps one of the nicest of my memories. I wish I could go back and lie once more in that happy tangle of sweaty limbs and bodies, sated with the pleasure we made for each other.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers