Crucifix & Coffin

Story Info
Girl on a cross, guy in a casket.
1.4k words
65.4k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged my trenchcoat closer to me and pulled down edge of my toboggan cap down over my ears against the cold. It was the middle of the November and Virginia isn't exactly on the equator. I checked the address on the small card I had found in my coat along with the note "Come and get your prize" and realized it was the funeral home in Virginia Beach. I walked up the small set of steps and reached out to knock on the door and it swung open on the first knock. The entire building was dimly lit by candles, and I had the feeling I was meant to follow a trail of them leading into one of the chapels. The heat wasn't on, but the tiny flame atop each candle made it warm enough for me to shed my coat and cap. The chapel was covered in slowly melted wax. Candles covered the pews, the floor, even the wall had been adorned with them. The alter was clear, save the open coffin and a naked girl chained to the crucifix.

She appeared to be unconscious, hanging there by the bonds on her wrists that were attached to a chain leading behind the top portion of the cross, and she was gagged with a length of black silk and I saw her painted black lips were full and plush, even stretched around her gag. As I approached I noticed she was quite exquisite. Long black hair falling half her height, framing her face and contrasting sharply with the paleness of her skin. Her eyes were closed in sleep, but I could tell they were set wide on her face, and her nose was somewhat larger than most girls I knew, but still she was very beautiful. Her breasts slowly rose and fell as she breathed, and the cold of the large room made her small brown nipples point sharply upward. I walked closer, smiling and taking off the rest of my clothes as I saw her cleanly shaven pussy peeking from atop her thighs.

She awoke just as I was about stroke her face with my hand. Her eyes at first looked confused, then after she tested her arms and attempted to speak, they were scared. I stifled a smile and asked "Are you my prize?" she didn't seem to understand, and tried to kick me. I caught her leg and clicked my tongue at her. "That's not how you treat your new owner." I tossed her leg back down forcefully "Show a lil respect." I told her, trailing my hand up her leg, past her cunt, stopping shortly to play with the ring in her belly button before continuing to her perky tits. She moaned and turned away from me, clenching her eyes shut as if she was attempting to force me away from her. I smiled then as I pinched her nipple and rolled it between my fingers.

Her moans became higher pitched, even though they were muffled behind the silk in her mouth. I lifted her leg with my other hand, and slid my fingers down to her pussy/ "That won't do at all." I mumbled when I realized she was dry. I was almost too horny to worry about her comfort, but I didn't want to hurt myself. I glanced around and noticed that whoever had arranged this beauty for me had left a tube of KY jelly on top of the coffin that stood in front of us on the alter. I released her leg and her nipple to retrieve the lube, and noticed a small bag inside the coffin's open top half. I grabbed it and opened it to find a pair of snakebite tourniquet sets. I took the tiny suction bags along with the KY with me back to the girl. I put one of the snakebite suckers on her left nipple and pumped it a few times. She moaned and opened her eyes to watch me, only to avert her gaze when I looked into her dark gray eyes. I grabbed the other sucker and put it on her right nipple, I pumped it several more times than the other, and she nearly squealed.

I couldn't hold back a grin as I poured some KY on my dick, stroking myself to fully coat it. I opened her thighs wide, and I took the tube then and pushed it partly into her cunt. I squeezed it then, emptying most of the tube between her no-longer dry lips. I moved closer, pressing my body against hers, kissing and biting the soft flesh on her neck a I dropped the tube of lube to the floor and positioned myself at the entrance to her hole. I pushed my dick into her, relishing her tightness as I sunk deeper in her artificially wet tunnel. She started shaking her head, trying to scream and rattling the cross she was chained to as I slowly fucked her. I shoved myself inside her and let one leg fall to smack her face hard just hard enough to make her stop. "Be a good girl and I won't make it hurt more than I have to." She looked at me hatefully and whimpered as I slid out and back in one more time.

I held her legs wide as I began to rape her tight cunt harder. She was producing muffled screams as she deliciously squeezed my cock with her inner muscles. I'd bet it was against her will when her pussy spasmed and most of the KY was washed away by her own cum. She still moaned quietly, but now her head hung and her breathing was heavy. "Did my girl have herself a cum?" I joked as I kept pounding her pussy. I wrapped her legs around my back, and she didn't argue about it. I grabbed the arms of the cross as I fucked her without mercy. The oversized crucifix was banging against the wall as I growled at the beauty beneath me. As she started screaming through her silk gag again, I felt her cunt contract and it set me off. I came deep within her, grunting with the final thrusts that filled her with my seed. I kissed her on the cheek as I let her down from the crucifix, then removed her gag. "One question, what's this prize for?"

She smiled and kissed me back. "Later" she told me as she pulled the snakebite suckers from her nipples with a light gasp. They were distended now, pulled and pink from the pressure the tourniquet strength suction. She kissed me again and started walking into me, pushing me backwards. I hadn't noticed where she was steering me until I was falling backwards in the open coffin. Before I knew anything else, I had been handcuffed to the corners of the coffin by small rings that had been hidden beneath the padding. "My turn" She said as she stuffed the length of black silk into my mouth.

She climbed into the coffin on top of me, straddling my waist and pulling the lid closed over me. I was surprised we both fit. I was even more surprised that she was able to move herself to get the head of my cock inside her pussy again. She slowly rocked herself back and forth, pumping her cunt around my dick. I moaned around the silk in my mouth and tried to match her rhythm, but I heard her back hit the coffin. I felt sharp pain and I figured she bit me on the shoulder. "Stop moving!" she barked. It was deafening in the close quarters, and I felt her settle back onto me. All I could hear was her breathing as she pumped herself on my shaft.

Then there was a mumbling. Someone was talking outside in the funeral home, but I couldn't hear them. I wasn't worried about cumming to quick, so I shifted my concentration, but still couldn't understand anything outside. There was a crunch, and a rattle and the coffin moved. I tried to yell but the cloth in my mouth kept it to a silent roar. "Scream all you want, they can't hear you." My Prize told me as her pumping kept it's steady slow pace.

We were moving. I think in a van, I couldn't tell. She never stopped her movements. Not that I was complaining, but I was getting worried about where we were going. Finally though, her movements got erratic and she started shivering as she pumped herself faster on my cock. As her orgasm started, she screamed, and I shot into her once again. I groaned and arched myself deeper inside her. She settled down, breathing with me as she pulled the gag from my mouth. "So, what's the prize for?"

Just then, before she could answer, the coffin lid opened, and blinding light poured through the crack.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Uncle Fucks Drunk Nieceย Uncle takes advantage of drunken virgin niece.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three on Oneย One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Prisoner Of Desireย His lust can not be restrained... Fortunately, she can be.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Coed Aces Doctor's Examย The college doctor takes advantage of a helpless coed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Outsourcingย His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
More Stories