Cruel Asian Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
My sexy Asian mistress Evita comes to my office party.
3.9k words
4.59
33.1k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tasx007
tasx007
79 Followers

My super hot and cruel mistress Evita had teased me all week...strutting around in sexy lingerie, or in tiny panties and a tight t-shirt with no bra, saying: "what do you think...will your colleagues be interested in checking out your hot Filipina?"

Of course they would. She was, indeed, smoking hot. Way above my league. As she had pointed out when she turned me into her little bitch. But, for whatever reason, she was still coming home to me, most nights anyway, so I was not going to do anything to piss her off, if I could help it.

The reason she was playing me so hard was that we had an office party planned, with spouses and significant others invited, and my sexy, nasty domme girlfriend was going to have some fun at my expense.

The night of the party she dressed to impress. A tiny, stretchy halter top exposing most of her gorgeous bra-less tits, and a skirt that was painted on to her tight, gym-toned butt.

She bent over her dressing table to look in the mirror, and the skirt rose up on her cheeks, exposing the scarlet thong that barely covered her shaven pussy. She smirked at me through the reflection.

"Tell me, baby, do you hire a lot of young college graduates? Ex-athletes, guys who are used to going after a pretty girl and getting what they want? I love hard-body young guys with BIG cocks who can go for hours...not like you with your little dicklet and quick spurt trigger."

All said with a sexy, nasty, evil smile. The anticipation of the humiliation was enough to make me hard, which I hated, but she saw it.

"Hmm, I think you like the idea of me cuckolding you with some of your team...especially the junior guys you order around all day...right? I'm sure they would get a kick out of fucking the girl of the guy in charge...don't you think? Oh, is that making your little chicklet dicklet get all hard and drippy? Cause you love the idea, don't you?"

I didn't love it in my head, but the physical reaction was hard to hide, especially since I was cuffed naked to a chair, and she could see the effect she was having directly.

"You are such a little cuckold baby...and I love you for it. You get hard thinking of me getting fucked by more virile, stronger, more studly guys. That's so sweet. Now, you have a choice to make...are you ready?

Since my mouth was stuffed with a ball-gag, all I could do was nod.

"Ok, I will let you speak, so you can make your choice..."

She loosened the gag. "I'm planning to have some fun tonight with some of your colleagues. Now, option A is, I will have you participate as I wish...and I promise I will tell you everything I do if I happen to have fun without you. If you choose A, when we get home I'll let you fuck me, and even cum inside me. If you don't want to participate, which is option B, I'll still have my fun, but I won't tell you about it, and no sex with me for a month. What is your choice? Remember, of course, if you choose option A and get to fuck me later, you know you have to clean me up with your mouth, as that is part of our overall deal, right?"

I nodded, thinking hard.

"What is your choice? I won't un-cuff you until you tell me your choice, and promise to follow through all the way..."

Not much of a choice...I knew I would go crazy if I couldn't have her for a month, and I'd already been turned into her bitch, so what harm could a little more humiliation do?

"Option A mistress."

She clapped and laughed out loud: "Excellent. The choice I would recommend as well. At least you can be a part of the action...sort of! Now, I have one more surprise for you...it will make the evening more...interesting."

She reached into a bag that was on the ground, and withdrew a gleaming metal device that looked like...a wire cage in the shape of a small, drooping penis.

She was watching my face, and grinned when I reacted to what must be coming.

"Yes, my pet. It is a chastity device! My favorite device, because unlike some of the cages on the market, this one allows me continued access to both your balls and your little dicklet, so I can provide ever more painful teasing.

She went down on her knees in front of me (how ironic), then reached for an ice-pack and wrapped it around my balls, while humming to herself. I immediately started to wilt.

"Time for your accessories...Now, remind me, who are the important senior people, and who is in your cohort, that you might be competing with for promotion?"

As I named the relevant people, Evita pulled my balls through the ring, then fitted the device onto my shriveled up little cock. With an evil grin she held up a small padlock and said: "Let's lock you up and then get you going again...!"

After she clicked the lock onto the device, in an exquisitely cruel show of her dominance, wrapped her scarlet-red lips around my caged cock and enveloped me in the warmth of her mouth.

I immediately started to get hard again but was prevented by the metal bars and the downward curve in the device. So frustrating. She used her amazing tongue to lick my shaft, teasing it into semi-hard aching misery, all the while looking at me with her smoky eyes, daring me to protest as my cock strained to expand.

Finally she gave me a little kiss on the top of the head, and stood back up.

She held up the small key to the padlock. " I'm going to wear this visibly on a necklace, but it won't be the only charm I'm wearing, so unless someone really knows the BDSM scene your secret should be safe."

She placed the key onto a gold necklace that also had gold charms consisting of a sea-shell, a thimble, a starfish, and a heart. The key was the bottom charm, nestled directly in her amazing cleavage, shiny in the light.

"Now, time for you to get dressed. What should you wear to match your pretty little cock-jewelry...hmm."

She went to her dresser and rummaged through the top drawer. "No, too conservative...ah, this is perfect!"

She pulled out a lime-green pair of crotch-less panties that I had bought for her early in our relationship, when I had imagined I could influence what she wore for me.

"This is perfect for a little cuckold bitch...don't you think? On the one hand it is underwear, so you can pretend to be a good girl, but at the same time your junk will be easily accessible! Put these on, and then wear a light pair of khaki slacks...I want to be able to see that everything is in order at all times!"

I did as I was told.

----------------

When we entered the office Evita generated an immediate buzz. All the guys started drooling while their spouses and girlfriends shot cold and nasty looks in our direction.

Richard, the firm's managing director, came over immediately, with a nasty, predatory look, first at me and then a complete top to bottom review of Evita. He was known to chase and bed any hot girl he wanted, despite being married.

"Tom, this must be the girlfriend you are always bragging about...so lovely to meet you!"

He kissed her hand and tried to look into her eyes, but had trouble getting above her bare cleavage.

"Tom, the bar is over there, why don't you get your girlfriend a drink while I keep her company."

Interestingly, Evita's eyes got a bit dark at the comment...but then she nodded at me and said, in a cooing type voice I had never heard before: "Yes honey, that would be great. I'll stay here with the Big Boss..."

The line at the bar was long, so by the time I got to where the two of them were standing they had disappeared. My heart sank...Evita was fucking my boss already, after just a few minutes! The guy who could make my life hell any time he wanted, giving me lousy new clients, or sending me away to travel for weeks on end.

After what seemed like an eternity Evita reappeared in the main room with a fresh coat of lipstick on her mouth, a glint in her eye and a sexy but cruel smile.

She walked straight up to me, grabbed me in a hug and placed her lips right against mine, probing at my mouth with her tongue. As I opened my lips I could feel her force liquid into my mouth. She held my head locked in place as she spit a huge load of cum from her mouth into mine, all the while holding my eyes with that "I dare you not to take this" look. After she had emptied her mouth of the cum she pulled away, smiled even more broadly, and leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "Swallow, bitch."

As I hesitated she started to reach for my confined and aching balls...so I swallowed immediately.

"Good bitch."

Then she surprised me.

"And, don't worry, baby, I didn't blow your boss. I blew one of the three junior attorneys on your major client. I'm not going to tell you which one just yet, I like you not knowing, and wondering who had fun with your girlfriend with his extremely well-hung cock. But your boss, well, he's a piece of work, and I think we need to put him into a more...appropriate mind-set as it pertains to your situation here at work."

She unclipped the key from her necklace. "Go take off the cage. I think you have a right to participate fully in the education of your boss!"

I never moved as quickly in my life. In the bathroom stall it was actually hard to get the cage off as my cock was engorged and the ring around my balls was very tight, and so taking it off hurt. But once it was off I felt such a feeling of massive relief...and full erection.

When I returned to Evita she placed the cage back into her purse. Then she said: "Normally I wouldn't have freed you, but you have a role to play in helping put your boss into the right frame of mind. I'm not saying it won't be uncomfortable or awkward for you, and I expect you to do exactly as I ask—or else-but at least you will have some fun yourself. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Great. We have an appointment in the Santa Fe conference room...please lead the way. When we go into the room I want you to stay silent and wait for instructions."

As we entered the dark conference room, I could see my boss seated in a chair, with an expectant smirk on his face. When he saw me he was clearly surprised. "Why is he here?"

Evita locked the door, and then spoke: "He is here because I told him to be here."

"Why would you want to let him see you get fucked by a better man?"

"If there were a better man in the room, perhaps, but that is not exactly what's going to happen here."

Richard was clearly confused. Evita pulled her iPhone out of her purse, and held it up: "Listen and learn."

Richard's voice came out of the speaker quite clearly.

"...I have the power to give Tom better clients, and make more money. I also have the power to limit his earnings so that he won't be able to support you in the style that clearly you deserve. Perhaps you might consider whether you doing me a favor could help his career prospects?"

"A favor? Like what?"

"Well, as an example, if you were to meet me in the Santa Fe conference room in a little while and let me have a ride on that killer body, that would be a pretty nice favor."

" 'A ride on that killer body?' Does that line work?"

"You would be surprised!"

"So, you want to fuck your colleague's girlfriend? Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Not sure if you are a slut or not, but if you want to support your boyfriend and your lifestyle it might make sense to consider my offer."

"What about your wife?"

"She knows better than to challenge me...she's too addicted to money and power and we have a pre-nup." The underlying condescension was evident in his tone.

"Wow...so YOU are the slut here, huh? Are you well hung?"

"Come find out later."

"I don't fuck on spec."

There was a gasp. Apparently Evita had reached out and squeezed Richard's groin. She spoke again.

"Hmmm. Feels adequate. 15 minutes."

Evita clicked off the phone. Richard's face was near panic as he rose. "Give me that!"

"Really? Please, don't be simple. You're supposed to be some kind of smart attorney? That recording is up in the cloud already. You are well and truly fucked. And I mean that in both literal and physical terms. Sit your ass down!"

He did.

"Now, as I recall, we had a bit of a discussion about sluts, right? In your view, should sluts give great, sloppy blowjobs and swallow all the cum?"

"What?" Richard was clearly off-balance once again at the mention of sex.

"Not a complicated question...what do you think?"

"Uh, sure. Definitely."

"And how about ass-fucking. Should sluts offer up their ass as part of demonstrating their sluttiness?" Evita arched her back and slapped her amazing ass to illustrate the point.

"Yes."

"Good. I'm going to give you a choice. Which sex act would you prefer to engage in? Would you like to receive a big, sloppy, cum-swallowing blowjob, or get the opportunity to fuck a tight little ass-hole? "

"We're going to have sex?"

"Just answer the question, before I get impatient."

"Blow-job."

"Excellent. Take off your clothes."

"In front of him?"

"Oh, you have no idea...chop-chop!"

Richard took off his clothes, while Evita rummaged around in her purse.

As Richard dropped his boxers to reveal his cock and balls she gave a low whistle. "Not bad. Although he doesn't look excited to be here. Perhaps I can cheer him up.."

Evita took off her top and Richard couldn't help but stare at her perfect tits, and he made as if to rise.

"Sit back in the chair!"

He sat quickly. Evita walked towards him, and said "Hands on the arms, no touching, and no talking either."

He complied. Evita sat on his lap, and rubbed her ass over his groin. "Hmm, seems to be waking up a bit! Does that feel good?"

Richard nodded.

"Good. Now, do you still want an amazing blow-job?"

He nodded again.

"And do you agree that I basically have the power to fuck your career completely by making that audio file public?"

"Yes."

"Good. So you won't object when I handcuff you to the table, right? Don't worry, the blow-job is definitely coming."

A bit reluctantly he nodded again. She went behind the chair, and I heard two familiar clicks. Richard flinched a bit.

"Stay still, relax...I need to get the other one."

Two more clicks and Richard was helpless in the chair with his arms spread.

"One more small thing to make this even more exciting...I hope you took a shower recently!"

Evita picked up Richard's boxers and placed them over his head, blocking his face completely.

"You may speak now. Are you ready for your blow-job?"

"Yes."

"Yes...what?"

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Almost...try again."

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Correct."

Evita sat back down on his lap and started grinding some more. She motioned to me to take off my clothes. I did, while Evita kept up a running commentary.

"Wow, feels like Mr Happy is getting excited for his blow-job! Feels like a healthy seven or eight inches of man-meat looking for a mouth to fuck...is that right Richard, a juicy wet hole to dig into...hmm?"

Richard started to get into it a bit: "Yes, it's eight inches at least, and ready for a hot slut's mouth to suck the cum out of it in front of her boyfriend."

"MMM. You sure know how to make a girl feel wanted! I think there might in fact be a slut in here who is ready to suck cock!"

She stood up, and motioned me to sit in front of Richard's now quite erect cock, with a hardness in her eyes that said I had better give the performance of a lifetime. She sat behind me and played with my cock while pushing my head down. I opened my lips and sucked my first ever cock.

Richard moaned when I took his cock into my mouth. It was soft, and silky, and there was a bit of precum already leaking. Evita pinched my right nipple to motivate more action, so I went after it, licking, sucking, pushing it further into my throat until I gagged and tears ran down my face.

Evita used her phone to capture the moment. I started using my hands to encourage Richard to erupt...and he starting gasping as he got closer and closer..."Yes, YES you slut, make me cum...take it in your mouth you bitch!"

I could feel Evita laughing silently. She rose quietly and stood near his head. She waited until he was past the point of no return, and I had my mouth clamped over his pulsing, erupting cock, with cum bursting into my throat, before speaking in his ear.

"I'm not the slut sucking your cock, silly boy..." and she pulled off his boxers.

Richard was too far gone in the orgasm to stop, but he did have a look of horror on his face as he saw me sucking his cock.

Evita dug the knife a bit deeper: "And I have some lovely video of you getting your cock sucked by what is clearly a guy, although I can't see his face or any distinguishing marks that would help identify him. And now, your face is clearly visible though. I guess you are even more fucked than you thought!"

Richard was silent.

My amazing mistress wasn't done yet. "So, are you ready to get ass-fucked?"

"What?! No way! Enough!"

"But you said sluts give up their ass. My boyfriend just gave you an amazing blowjob and swallowed your cum...you need to reciprocate!"

"No. I could never do that. I'm not gay."

"The tape I just recorded might suggest otherwise, but in any case we have spent quite a lot of time in here, and doing ass-fucking properly would keep you absent from the party longer than is probably appropriate. Hmm...how to resolve this in a fair way? I think you will have to come to our house on Friday night and let my boyfriend take your ass then."

"No!"

"Do you have a counter-offer? I mean, you chose to receive a blow-job so you need to give up an ass-fuck. It's pretty simple from where I sit."

Richard tried to recover some machismo by negotiating. Which was kind of funny as he was still handcuffed and naked. "What if I bring someone else who will take it in my place?"

"Who do you have in mind? I mean, ass- fucking the boss is a pretty great thing, and it's not obvious that any substitute would be a fair trade."

Richard thought about it. "How about Chloe."

"Your blonde, bitchy, twent-two year old, hard-bodied former beauty pageant-winning secretary? Why on earth would she do that?"

"I'm fucking her and she wants to keep her job."

Evita looked at me. "What do you think baby. Would you like to ass-fuck Chloe? You are always complaining about how she treats you...is that an acceptable solution? You may speak..."

"Yes Mistress, that would be acceptable to me if acceptable to you."

"OK then. It's a date. Friday evening at 8PM, our house. You and little miss Chloe. You need to make sure she knows EXACTLY why she is coming over to take your place, and what is expected of her. And you will be there and watch. Do we have a deal?"

Slight hint of a smirk returned to Richard's face. "Deal."

Evita caught it, and her eyes darkened again.

"What?"

She reached out and twisted his left nipple with her long nails, hard. Richard gasped.

"Sorry! Mistress, we have a deal."

"Better. Now, there is still the matter of my boyfriend...he gave you a great blow-job but hasn't been given a chance to get off himself. What shall we do about that?"

Richard was silent.

"Do you want to give him a blow-job yourself?"

Richard glowered back. "You know I don't."

"Hmm. What to do, what to do? I guess I'll have to take care of him myself then. C'mon baby, stand over here between Richard's legs, facing him."

I did so.

Evita came and stood behind me, pressing her naked tits against my back. She reached down and gradually started stroking my cock.

Richard, still stuck in the chair, tried to avoid looking at my groin. Evita would have none of it. "You will watch!"

Richard reluctantly looked down at my girlfriend's delicate hand working my cock to total hardness.

Once Richard was engaged, Evita began a nasty running commentary.

"You did a great job with your first blow-job, my pet. You mistress is very pleased, and is going to reward you in multiple ways. First I'm going to jerk you off all over the face of your boss, the one who tried to fuck me behind your back, and threatened your career. Does that feel good baby...and how about the chance to fuck Chloe the beauty queen bitch? And not just fuck her, but fuck her ass...in front of the boss who has been making her fuck him too...I bet she is so tight and nasty in bed...we are going to have so much fun baby..."

tasx007
tasx007
79 Followers
12