Cruel Mistress Claretta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOPE, put that hand down slave, put both hands under your back!" I sheepishly did as I was told, not wanting even more trouble. Hopefully she wouldn't have too much gas and would leave me alone after this.

Claretta commanded me again.

"Open your mouth up slave!" I did that too.

She sat down lower so her sphincter was right in front of my mouth (I could kiss it if I wanted) and her buttocks mashed against my face. She let out a short loud raspberry of a fart, literally into my mouth. I felt her ass-air in my throat, and gagged and threw up in my mouth a little bit. Then she farted one more time, making me swallow this one too. She lifted her butt up now, and looked down at me. I must've looked like shit, and certainly smelled like it. She laughed.

"Hahaha look at you just laying there while a girl half your size rips raunchy ass right down your throat! You really are pathetic. I could take a dump on your face right now, probably make you eat it too...but I'm not into that kind of thing. Too far for even me. Lucky for you. Ah, bit more gas though hang on, open wide!"

I was still enveloped in a wretched lingering cloud of digestive waste gas as she blew that cloud up even more with another noisy fart in my mouth, and then one more silent one right on my nose. I was tasting shit and fart and vomited a little on my own chest, once her butt moved back off of me. I was absolutely humiliated; covered in vaginal fluid, forced to inhale and eat farts, and most of all, forced to orally pleasure a woman against my will, forced to betray the woman I loved and then get used as a fart cushion as a 'Thank You'. I almost felt like crying, and yet I still couldn't stop admiring Cloretta's beauty and feeling so damn turned on and wanting so badly to just have sex full-on sex with her.

"Well, little Slavey McBitch, time for me to be heading home I guess. Same time next week?"

I was stunned. She was going to do this to me repeatedly?!

"Cloretta, Amy is gonna be home then..."

"Well, we can go to a hotel. Hey, next time you should enjoy yourself more, you learn the rules so I won't have to punish you again hahaha...I may even be nice and make you fuck me real conventional-like, teach ya to be a real man Jimmy." She explained dominantly as she re-dressed.

"Haha, try not to think of me too much next time you're laying with that bitch Amy now! And don't forget what'll happen to you if you try to shirk your new duties now. Toodles!" And just like that she winked and strolled across the apartment and out the door with her purse.

I had never been so humiliated and dominated in my life, and it was by a beautiful woman. It didn't even make sense. And my treatment as a new blackmailed dirty sex slave to a dominant woman was just getting started.

=To be continued=

12