Cruello DeVille

Story Info
He's not happy...
938 words
3.89
13.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Hey, this is my first piece, and it's really short but I'm just trying my hand, so I'd really appreciate any feedback!

*****

The closet walls press down around me, suffocating. Although the notion is ridiculous, it feels like they are closing in, slowly but surely, as I shiver and shudder in the corner, waiting. Maybe he won't find me. Maybe I'll be able to go free. However, I know it was farfetched at best, especially when I hear his car tires screeching and grinding on the gravel of his driveway. Just like they had when he had picked me up just a week earlier, pulled me into the car and offered me a contract that my poor 19-year-old self couldn't resist. It was fake, naturally. But now was I supposed to know? His car had been so sleek and red, matching his thin red lips. Other than that, his appearance was rather colorless at best. Pale skin, a little on the waxy side, and all black and white. His hair, black on the sides and white on top. The white vest with black and grey horizontal stripes on the back, gold buttons down the front. He always wore black slacks with black shoes, never a speck of dirt on the shining surface, even after he'd kicked me for being bad. For being a bad pet, a bad toy.

The front door slams open, extracting a yelp of shock from my own, bruised lips. I cover them with my shaking hands, big brown eyes misting up in fear. Within moments, his voice booms through the halls of the huge, empty villa. "Diana! Darling! You better come out now, if you want me to play nice." His tone is gentle yet cold, and all lies. I cover my ears with my hands, wanting to block out his syrupy sweet voice. It's the same tone he'd used when he had found me last week, and tricked me.

As soon as he realizes that I'm not coming, he starts stomping through the rooms, checking under the couches and tables, in the closets. It's only a matter of time until he finds mine, and pulls me out, punishes me or uses me to get rid of his stress. Indeed, a few minutes later, the door to my hiding spot creaks open painfully, and his tall silhouette fills the illuminated doorway. I slowly stand up, knees trembling. His white gloved hand wraps around my arm, dragging me to his bedroom and throwing me down on the giant red bed. The stress practically rolls off of him in waves, and I know this fuck will not only be because I tried to run, but because of a bad day at work. His monstrous fur coat comes off, sliding to the carpet soon followed by the rest of his clothes. I have none to remove, and haven't since I first set foot in his house. Instead, I have a thick layer of dried body paint, white with black spots, covering every inch of my body.

The man climbs slowly and gracefully onto the bed, pinning my wrists above my head as he gently kisses my lips. Although his touch, actions, and words are always harsh and painful, his kisses are never so. They are warm, soft and sweet, sending tingles of confusion and pleasure through my body. Then his hands come, and the momentary haze is broken, my body sent into a shaking mess once more. He merely stares at me with hooded, dark eyes, surrounded by long and pale eyelashes, red lips twisting into a cruel smile.

There's no preparation, no prattle with the actions of normal lovers besides the kiss. His knee slides between my black and white legs, forcing them apart. His pelvis presses down upon mine, cock already standing at attention. With his free hand, he grabs his dick and expertly guides it to my sore opening, and with one swift ram he's hilt deep within me. The pain cuts like a knife, causing me to yelp once more. The tears come, smearing the paint that was so precious to him, causing the white mingle with the black in grey streaks. My breathing becomes irregular, body twisting under his in pain and that burning pleasure. He doesn't give me time to adjust, body thrusting into mine, skin slapping against skin in an erotic rhythm. He releases my wrists, hands latching onto my waits tight enough to form bruises, jack hammering into me.

Grunts and moans come spilling from his lips, mixing with my own, his sweat ruining the paint furthermore. My body starts to go numb, pain disappearing when it becomes too much for me to handle. His hips twist slightly, dick arching into my g-spot and extracting cries of pleasure. Hands clawing into the bed sheets, mouth open, I do the forbidden, and speak. "Cruello-" The word escapes before I can so much as think, and his palm cracks against my cheek. He pulls my ear up to his lips by my white and black dyed hair, teeth tugging at my earlobe playfully. "Never speak again, bitch." His breath burns against my skin, hips hitting mine one last time before his warm seed fills me to the brim, some spilling out between my legs.

"And never try to escape again. You're mine, my pet." His tone is silky smooth, eyes amused as he pulls out and releases his grip on my hair, relieving the straining roots. With one sweet kiss on my mouth, he leaves me on the bed to clean myself up before he reapplies my speckled paint.