Cruise Ch. 01

Story Info
He went on a vacation and found a slut.
4.3k words
3.47
57.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day my wife and I won a cruise trip on the Mediterranean Sea aboard the steamer "Taras Shevchenko." We were very glad and couldn't believe our luck. In wonder we celebrated it with an awesome night of love. To be honest, I'd prefer to be aboard alone, without my wife, and regularly cheated on her old ass with young girls who could be easy fucks. During our long marriage I stretched her cunt greatly so that it looked like a whole army squad fucked it. Guys, I think you get me properly.

Okay, back to the story. It was the first time I been out on a steamer at all and everything felt so huge when we stepped on it. The rooms were very comfortable there with a two-decked bed, a small night table and a sofa that stood below a window that looked onto the walking deck. There was a sink in the room for washing. Toilet and shower booths were separate, but in such a quantity that there was no trouble with not having them in the room. The people that were on the steamer were very dull, mostly married couples older than 30 from Cyberia, pensioned men and women and the like. So while I thought it was going to be a quiet trip I hoped to flirt a bit.

But soon everything changed. While my stupid wife and I were lying in the sun on the back deck in our chaise lounges a young girl passed us, spreading her delicious odor that constantly was attracting all men's attention. I just couldn't help staring at that teenaged girl on the trip: she was young, probably about 20, dark-skinned, oriental, with long dark hair to her waist. It framed her face nicely with clear shining eyes, and a firm small ass, covered in pretty green bikini panties. It appeared that her name was Gulya, very unusual due to her appearance. I don't know why but she was alone and got bored that no one wanted to get acquainted with her because there were no single men on the cruise, but how all men wanted it. The only fear any husband has is to be nagged by his bossy wife!

I was constantly staring at her whenever she passed me in the bar or swam wearing her skintight bikini that left nothing to imagination. It outlined her curves perfectly, raised her firm round boobs up, and had a narrow strip that cut into the crack of her ass and disappeared between her tiny ass cheeks that asked to be grabbed.

Once when I, as usual, lay tanning in a chaise lounge taking in the hot sunrays I noticed that Gulya had some small red cuts on her waist. My wife had similar ones after we had been fucking hard on the harsh carpet in the room. It meant that my young oriental girl had been fucking recently on the ship and she was probably a cock-hungry slut who liked to be casually stuffed. How much I wanted to have a chance to be with her and surely I wouldn't miss my chance!

One evening while my wife stayed lying in the sun, I went to the showers to cool off, but all the booths were occupied except one. I entered it and was ready to close the door when somebody's hand got in the way. What a surprise it was when I saw Gulya entering the booth. The girl looked around in search of my wife, but seeing that I was alone a wide smile appeared on her smooth face and she asked me playfully like the young Chinese was at some rave party, trying to put her hands on free drugs and booze, "Baby let me go first, okay?"

She wore a short nightgown that didn't go to her knees and her hair was down. I said to her, "What about having a shower together, babe?"

I really liked to flirt with that cock-starved college girl. She didn't reply but just entered the booth. I entered behind her and locked the door behind us understanding that it was my happy hour here, on the steamer. Then I stretched out my hand to a tap to turn on the hot water and couldn't believe that I cheated on my darling again as she enjoyed her time on the deck.

Turning to her I embraced her without saying a word, but the chick didn't resist the embraces of a grown-up and I started kissing her on the lips without thinking of adultery. She returned the kiss, showing that she wasn't here by accident and then started kissing and caressing me with her oriental passion. During our wet kisses I came to believe she was a real nympho but I didn't care and planned to fuck her like the slut she was. Of course we had no condoms on us and getting her pregnant excited me even more. After our tongues had been struggling with each other long enough I moved her raven hair aside and bit her tender small ear lobe lightly. Gulya started moaning with pleasure, grabbed my hair tight with one hand and my ass with the other and pulled me against herself. It gave me the green light and I began kissing and biting her neck gently, understanding there would a point of no return and Gulya seemed lust-drunk. I moved the nightgown down her shoulders and she let it slide. I didn't stop covering her round face with kisses and gentle bites driving the college girl crazy. Gulya became hotter and hotter as I was licking around her soft neck. I slid her nightgown off so she was completely naked in all her glory before my lust-filled eyes. Continuing to kiss her I squeezed her round ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart and pressed her fragile body against mine.

All her ass was sticky and her pubes and stomach that were tight against me were slippery and sticky too. She must have recently been fucked and somebody had cum all over her stomach and ass! I was right - she was an "easy" girl and hunted for any possible variety of cocks here on the steamer. I had never been with a sluttish college girl before and now saw how easy it was to get into the college girl's pants, just blink at her and she's on her knee-pad. At the very moment I wanted to be a college boy again, because when I went to college I was too shy to look at a girl.

At that time I remembered my wife who was on the deck burning in the sun, but Gulya didn't pay any attention to my moment's hesitation and went on caressing me, blurring my mind with emotion. The girl surely knew what to do and it could be her daily routine not only on this ship. I moved her aside tenderly, turned her away from me, and pushed her against the wall. The streams of water poured down her body and the sight of her slippery skin aroused me greatly. Getting the point of my intentions, Gulya curved her body so that her tight ass became high in the sky and touched my erected cock now and then.

I slowly moved my right palm down her back until it lay on her mound of ass and then drove two fingers into her sluttish cunt spreading its lips. Feeling that it was high time for my hard-on I threw off the rest of my own clothes. At last we both were there naked and waiting for hot intercourse. I like the feeling of my long fingers in that tight hole especially when Gulya swayed her hips erotically being impaled to the knuckles on them. Those sensations were too much for me and I decided to attack her hole!

I stepped towards her and got my fingers out of her very moist cunt that begged to be nailed. I spread her small ass cheeks so wide that her hole was opened invitingly. The only thing I had to do was to move my hips forward and my rock-hard swollen dick was easily swallowed her eager sluttish slippery hole. Wow, how great it is to fuck a young cunt as your wife is nearby and thinking how faithful her dear husband is! Gulya moaned as she felt my dickhead touch her hot spot and when I couldn't bear it any longer I thrust my cock to the balls into her and held the slut still and tight enjoying the youth's beauty. Surely her cunt wasn't as well used and ruined like my stupid wife's, but not so tight to be virgin-like. That cock-teaser excited me so much that before thrusting deep inside her I already felt my balls were ready to explode like in my school days. Not wishing to waste my lucky moment I began pumping in and out of her slurpy hole and our hard pounding had started.

"Fuck, bitch!" I screamed out without fear of being heard and slammed hard on her tanned ass, leaving red finger-marks on it. "I'm cumming!"

Gulya squealed, perhaps understanding that she might become pregnant and my cock slipped out of her cunt. The girl knowing what was going to happen knelt down before me and opened up her mouth. Just at that very moment hot cum splashed out of my dick and straight into her mouth. I was cumming more and more and thought it'd last forever. In a moment I stopped cumming and she wiggled her pink cum-covered tongue and some of my thick cum poured down her chin and the rest she swallowed like a medicine she had to take. She was a real cum slut and she was so naughty for her young age. Every new generation learns things earlier than the previous one.

Without saying anything about our moment's passion, we started washing each other, rubbing our slippery bodies together. From time to time my fingers slipped into her well-used cunt and massaged her swollen clit. I dare say I enjoyed it as much as she did and soon any stains of cum on her body were washed off like they had never been there before.

I didn't know how long we had been there and thinking it was time for us to go our separate ways, my fingers drifted over to her amazing Asian ass and I became interested in it too much. Being older I didn't need a permission to ask her opinion so I slowly inserted two fingers into her firm bowel between her ass cheeks. Although Gulya resisted my invasion and her asshole was really tight due to her cunt the poor girl became hot again. I don't know whether she wanted more or not but instinctively she started caressing my penis with her smooth soap-covered hand. It didn't take very long for me to get hard again and she knelt down, knowing it was her natural duty to satisfy any stiffened cock. Holding my rock-hard cock, Gulya took it in her mouth understanding that it was her choice to save her ass or her asshole could be ripped really wide open. I groaned as her skillful mouth circled around my purple dickhead collecting up all the pre-cum that appeared around my piss-hole. The next thing she did was a big surprise for me, because it had never happened to me before. The girl put my swollen cock between her big ripe boobs and squeezed them, clutching it tightly. Then I got the point and started moving my dick along that tight crack. I came almost at the moment when my dickhead was squeezed between those gorgeous globes. The stream got on her neck, went down her boobs, and between them, burning all her smooth skin. I had never tried it with my ever-burning wife, as her tits weren't created for such pleasure. Wasted, I stood under the sharp shower, washed any evidences of sex away from me quickly and got out, not wanting to be busted fucking a young girl as Gulya closed her eyes and continued spreading my cum around her slim body like a real slut. Without saying a word I retired leaving her there all cum-covered and any guy would be happy if he came across her there, I'm sure. Wet and ready.

By the time I had returned on the deck my darling didn't stir a finger to nag me about my long absence. To be honest I was glad that I didn't have to make up some lame excuse. So my wife and I were lying there happy, burning in the sun and I thought it was a nice trip. At least for me.

Sex is like any drug: if you have it one time, you'll have it twice at least. After that awe-struck intercourse, I always thought about getting another chance with that strange young passenger. I had it and even more; I began fucking her every time my wife was sun tanning on the deck. I had a suspicion that Gulya always knew when I was going to appear in the shower rooms. Perhaps she just lived there so as not to pay for a room. In short we fucked in the shower booth almost every day and night after our acquaintance and, to be honest, it was narrow and not very comfortable.

We always pretended we were strangers, never speaking to each other and I never noticed her with any man. It was a big mistake for her fucker or they were her fuckers by chance since the college girl couldn't hold her legs together very long.

At the end of the trip, to be sharp on the final night I stayed on the steamer, and I walked down a hall to her cabin. After two of my knocks on the wooden door, I saw my plaything naked in the doorjamb. Gulya's eyes were shining like she had recently taken some drugs and stretched her naked arms to me and around my neck. How could I resist it and I put my lips on hers. At that very moment her pouty lips opened and her swift tongue darted into my mouth and began struggling with mine. All of a sudden I felt something hot and sticky on her hurricane tongue. Smiling Gulya stepped back in the room and stuck her tongue out. I was so freakily shocked what I saw. There were thick globs of cum hanging down from it.

"Shit, are you fucking stupid bitch!" I yelled at her while still standing in the hall. Then I rushed in to beat her properly for her so amoral an act. As I got inside I noticed a person there. Perhaps it was that guy's cum and it was so stupid that I had gotten busted and that bastard could tell my wife about my adultery. I couldn't allow it to happen at any cost. As I was closing the door behind me I was thinking about what I was going to do next. Only now I saw the man clearly.

He was in his forties, short enough and with a big Buddha belly. His thick-haired belly made me sick, because hair wasn't my fetish at all and I always tried to be clean-shaven. The man was rotten in every way. Ugly glasses were on his round nose and his piggy eyes always stared at me. A conspirator in any case, I'd say. The first thing you noticed in that man as you glanced at him was his balding head. Staring at him I felt I was living in some nightmare and I was brought back to reality his harsh voice.

"Don't stand there like a student that came without his homework done!" and he laughed at his own joke.

Understanding that he and I should talk I stepped forward and sat on the sofa next to him. Sitting down I saw he was absolutely naked and it was HIS cum Gulya had in her sluttish mouth. I couldn't see his wasted cock before because some chairs screened his body properly.

"Nice to meet you," the man tried to be friendly and stretched his hand out toward me.

I didn't want to be too strong but not a pussy-boy either and we shook hands tightly. It was surprising how such a punk could be so strong.

"I hope you like the taste of my cum like my slut does," he continued.

It was too much for me to bear it any longer and I grasped his fat pig's neck in a flash with my strong hand. I bet the fucker never expected it and tried to whisper and breathe out, because his stupid phrase made him gasp.

"Re... re... release me please..." was the only thing he could manage to pronounce.

Coming to, I understood I had done the bad thing and got my hand away, letting him take his breath away. I could choke him and be brought to prison because of my fever of anger.

"Thank you!" he murmured again. "You must thank me for letting you fuck that slut!"

At that moment his words began scaring the shit out of me. It appeared that he knew everything about our meetings and I couldn't understand why Gulya told to him about us.

"Hey man! I don't get your point. How come I have to thank you? What's the reason for it! Explain it so that I'll be able to follow you." I tried to speak calmly and wanted to know what the link between this fucking loser and an awesome college girl was.

"Okay dude. I will start my story from the beginning," the fat man started and his smooth tone intrigued me. "The only thing you need to know about my background is that I'm a professor at a technical school in the Siberian region."

I couldn't resist interrupting him and inserting, "Great! Now I see you are Father Frost in body and soul."

As I kept on laughing up the professor irritatingly continued, "You know if you studied at my technical school, you'd be rejected quickly. All right it's very hard to get even a satisfactory mark in my class. I'm proud that I haven't been corrupted yet but that slut..." Motioning at her, he said, "Stupid bitch, don't waste your free time and give us the show!"

I listened to him and understood nothing. I couldn't understand how Gulya allowed him yell at her but I was sure I would know all about it soon enough. To my surprise the girl came up to us slowly and sat down on the dressing table that stood in front of us. Sitting there the beauty raised her slender legs and put her feet on the table. The sight took my breath away. Gulya was beautiful as always, clean-shaved but her cunt lips were very purple. I guessed that she had been fucked hard for a long time. All of a sudden a small quantity of white goo began seeping out of her wide-open vagina. Looking at me, the young slut moved her hand to her love box and dipped her fingers in that white pond. Gasping I stared at her getting her fingers out and licking them clean slowly. Fucking shit, she was a natural born cum-eating slut! As she returned her fingers to her slit and started finger fucking herself slowly, the freak kept on, "I think you can see her skills, but before our acquaintance she had hardly kissed a guy. I promised her if she was an obedient girl and did everything I wanted she'll get a diploma without attending the school."

I heard him vaguely because I couldn't help staring at her privates and cum dripping down from her busy fingers.

"Don't be shy and do whatever you want with her," I heard his voice again.

I pulled her by the legs towards me so that she fell down on the floor. Without talking back she moved towards my widespread legs. I liked the way her tutor had taught her to be submissive. Pulling my pants down Gulya never stopped caressing my stomach with her tongue.

"One day I ordered her to find a way to please you in any possible way or she was gonna be beaten!" I heard him but I couldn't believe it.

It turned out that she followed his every wish to get her diploma to start a new life but I couldn't believe that anyone could leave such a live toy. Suddenly I forgot about anything as her small tongue started circling around my swollen dickhead. Upset as hell, I pushed her so hard that the girl fell on her back. Putting two and two together Gulya spread her legs wide to let me drive my rock-hard cock into the depths of her cunt. Without any relief I thrust my cock to the balls into her cum-filled-to-the-edges cunt. It seemed that everything gave her pleasure and she embraced me with both arms and legs like a loving girlfriend. I don't know what overtook me but I immediately started ramming her well-used cunt like an animal over its prey. She started arching under me in no time and a thought struck me: perhaps she had been drugged to do such things. I rammed and rammed her when I heard her blackmailer's voice again, "All time you have been here did it ever occur to you why she has so much cum in her?"

And really I was so mad that it never occurred to me and as I listened to the slurping noise of her ruined cunt I heard the reply. "Just before you came here I had sent her to the machinery room. You do know how clerks love to save their money; they hire immigrants because they don't ask for much money and get even less. This is the politics of our country! So you never see local citizens working at markets or sweeping the streets. We have immigrants for that!"

I remembered my hometown at once where every local man or woman worked only in an office and the Caucasus's people swept the streets or stood behind counters in the market.

"And can you imagine..." the fat guy continued and paused for a moment. "She had to come back with her cunt full of their jizm. Today was her lucky day, because only four dirty guys worked there and it was they who had worked her cunt over."

That guy was a real freak to do such thing with a poor girl who only wanted to leave the cum-stained walls of his technical school, but I decided that it was high time for her to be my filthy slut too! I roughly grabbed her by the arms and pinned them to the floor. It was the first time I had fucked her with me on top. I held her tightly without letting her move a muscle in her rhythm but forced her to mine, slow and gentle. I pulled all the way out of her and rubbed my cock against her genital lips and clit and then drove it into her to the balls. I liked her defenselessness; she was under me and I could do with her whatever I wanted. The bookworm sat and smiled at us fucking while he was shooting us on his mobile camera.

12