Cruise Gets Wild for Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few hours, Linda said she was going to take a short nap.

Just as she was about to doze off, I commented that she could get a bit more sun and narrowed the triangles on her top so they were not covering much more than the width of her areola. I quickly sprayed some sun protection on the milky white sides of her tits that were now exposed to the sun. I then put a baseball cap on and dark sunglasses and laid back in my chair to give the appearance that I too was asleep.

Watching guys come to a near complete stop as they were walking by Linda's chair had my cock rock hard, so I had to place a towel over my swim trunks. During Linda's nap, our table-mates Robert and Tyrell also came by to get a few of the items that had left on the chairs next to us to save them.

Neither of them bothered sitting down as they just stared at Linda's incredible body in her very revealing bikini. Tyrell and Robert spoke quietly to each other, with the only thing that I could hear was Robert commenting on how perfect her body was.

Over the next hour or so, while Linda continued to nap, there had to be at least a few dozen guys that took the opportunity to get a close-up view. There were even a few that walked by with their mobile phones at their side obviously snapping pictures of my sexy wife.

It was not until I asked her about getting some lunch that she and put a cover-up on so we could go to the lunch buffet. After lunch, it was more of the same for us getting some sun except Linda spent most of the afternoon on her belly to tan her back. Robert and Tyrell came back a few times but generally only stayed a half hour or less to either eat something or take a quick swim. It was when they came out of the pool that I noticed the significant bulge that each had going down their thigh.

Even though they were each wearing baggy swim trunks, when they came out of the water, the suits clung to whatever they were covering until they adjusted their trunks by pulling them away from their legs. I had no way of knowing whether they hard or flaccid, but what I did know is that in whatever state they were in, they were still bigger than what I had when I was fully erect.

When we joined Tyrell and Robert at dinner, we were pleasantly surprised that the other two couples would be eating in the main dining room at our table for the first time in the past three nights.

Everyone did quick introductions and then pretty much just talked to the group of people they knew. Robert shared that they were able to get one of the cabanas for the following day, so the offer was still on the table if we would like to join them. We said absolutely and offered to pay half, but he said don't worry about it because the price was not changing and they planned to do it whether it was just the two of them or the four of us.

So, we thanked them and they shared where and when we'd need to meet in the morning for the shuttle ride to the resort that had the cabanas.

After dinner, we spent some time in the casino before going to a dance club and having a few drinks while dancing with each other. Between the dancing and being out in the sun all day, both of us were tired, so on a quickie rather than a drawn-out role play scenario. Linda just stripped, dropped to her knees and started to work on my cock and balls with her hands, tongue and mouth, and once she had me nice and hard, she climbed onto the bed on her knees and just said "take me."

I did not need any further instructions as I plunge my cock into her and continued pounding into her while holding her tits and pulling her body back into mine. It took less than 10 minutes for each of us to cum. After very quick showers we returned to bed and fell asleep in each other's arms within minutes.

When we were getting ready the next morning, I was curious to see which bikini that would chose to wear. On the one hand, there would not be any kids around, at least not in our cabana, but on the other hand she may not feel comfortable wearing the skimpier bikini in front of just the three of us guys. To my delight, she chose the skimpier of the bikinis. As I was packing the beach bag to take with us, in addition to the books we each had,

I intentionally put sun screen lotion instead of the spray in hopes that maybe I could find a way to get Robert or Tyrell to apply it at some point during the day. Linda put her beach cover-up and we headed to breakfast, allowing enough time for us to eat before we had to meet Robert and Tyrell on the dock.

We met the guys on the dock and were picked up in shuttle bus to take us and the other cruise passengers that had selected this excursion to the resort. I was surprised at the number of passengers that selected this excursion and was worried that the cabanas might be so close to each other that Linda would be reluctant to remove her cover-up if we were really close to a cabana with children. Once we arrived though, all fears were removed each of the cabanas had plenty of room around them giving you essentially your own swimming area.

Once we checked in, a waiter led us to our cabana and showed us where everything was at. Each cabana area consisted of inside and outside space. Under the thatch roof portion, it had; television, table & chairs, mini refrigerator, massage bed, a ceiling fan, and the waiter button that we could push for service. The uncovered portion consisted of some lounge chairs, a ladder coming up from the surrounding water and plenty of dock space if you wanted to lay-out on a blanket or towel. We thanked our waiter and begin to settle in.

The television was turned on right away to ESPN and they were covering the highlights of the previous day. The three of us guys huddled around that a bit, while Linda removed her cover-up and looked through the beach bag for the sunscreen and her book. When she found the lotion, she asked me to apply it to her back as planned to lie on her stomach to begin with.

I pretended to be interested in the highlights they were showing and said I'd be able to in a couple of minutes, hoping that one of these guys would volunteer to assist. Tyrell took the bait and said he'd do it since he still felt bad about the comment he had made earlier in the week. Linda thanked him and climbed up on the massage table figuring it would be easy to cover her entire back.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Tyrell poured some lotion into his large rough hands. She moved her hair to the side of her face giving him access to the back of her neck and shoulders. He started rubbing the lotion onto her neck and shoulders. Tyrell continued as he moved to her smooth and well-toned back rubbing the lotion in while gently nudging beneath the strings of her bikini top. He was attentive to every bit of her, letting her feel his fingertips slowly massaging her as the breeze from the ceiling fan cooled her.

I could tell that she was very relaxed and enjoying the feeling of strange but strong and confident hands running slowly over her back and casually along her sides, sliding down to the edge of her taut stomach on up to the sides of her incredible, moving ever so slightly further and further with each pass. Tyrell then moved to her legs and started with her feet.

With his large hands, he placed one hand on each side of one of her legs and was easily able to cover all of her exposed skin in a single pass moving up her long legs. He was careful not to go too far and then suggested that I take care of the portion of her rear that was uncovered.

I was glad to do it, but had to grab a towel to hide the fact that I had developed a hard-on.

Linda climbed off the massage table and thanked Tyrell for filling in.

She then commented that it was better than the massage she had earlier on the cruise as the masseuse used very little pressure.

Tyrell told her that if she really wants a good massage, then Robert is the man for that as he had taken a few courses on physical therapy while in college.

Robert laughed and said that it had been a few years, but that he still remembered some of the techniques.

Our waiter had perfect timing as he delivered our first round of drinks and a few snacks as Linda and I settled onto the lounge chairs. Tyrell and Robert had taken some seats at the table and were continuing to watch the sports on the television.

My mind raced with whether there would be a way to expand our sexual boundaries with Tyrell and Robert, and more importantly would Linda and I both be ok with it. The initial thought that went through my head was to see if she'd be willing to sunbathe topless. Over the years, Linda has done it many times allowing perhaps hundreds of complete strangers to see her perfect tits.

Although these guys were not really strangers, the reality was that we'd likely never see them again after the cruise and our cabana had enough space around it that no children would be able to see either. Looking down at her lying on her stomach, I untied the strings of her bikini top and moved them to the sides. She stirred a bit and opened her eyes and I just told her that I did not want her tan to have the string marks.

She quietly said thank you and closed her eyes.

After about an hour or so, Linda asked me to please re-tie the strings on her bikini back.

I had thought about asking her to just go without it, but since Tyrell was now lying on one of the other lounge chairs decided I did not want to put her on the spot.

After I finished tying it, she rolled over and asked me if I'd walk her back to the bathroom which was located on the beach by the resort.

As we were walking to the bathroom I asked how she liked the cabanas.

She said she was surprised by how much she liked them, how spread out they were and that it would be nice if they had cabanas just for 2 people without having to pay as if you had 6. She also commented that Tyrell's applying the lotion really was a better massage than she had the second day because his hands were so strong and he really rubbed the lotion in. Linda went on to say she was forgiving me for lying about watching the television to allow one of these guys to apply the lotion to her back, as she figured out that's what I wanted right away.

As we were walking back to our cabana, I suggested that she sunbathe topless as nobody else would be able to see from the other cabanas. She said yeah except the two very good-looking guys that we are sharing our cabana with, and the waiter every time we requested him.

She looked at me and said with a few more mimosas and after we've eaten lunch, she might be willing to do that, but that I had better think it through as there is no telling where it could lead too.

When I looked at her a bit puzzled, she commented that Tyrell was doing such a good job spreading the sunscreen lotion on her, that had he asked her if he could apply to lotion to her exposed parts of her rear, she would probably have said yes.

And she would certainly not object if Robert wanted to give her a back massage and then spread sunscreen lotion on her front, so I really need to think about it as she was probably more willing than she would normally be.

I agreed and said we could just see how the next few hours went.

As luck would have it, while we were taking the trip to the bathroom, the guys had requested another round of drinks and some appetizers from our waiter. Linda and I joined them at the table and enjoyed the drinks and food. After some small talk, Linda and I took a quick swim in the area surrounding our cabana before settling back into our lounge chairs with our books. I had a hard time concentrating on the puzzles in my book, as my mind kept thinking about what Linda had said.

The thought of her sunbathing topless in front of these two guys definitely was getting me hard, but then the possibility that she'd allow Robert to give her a massage and possibly spread sunscreen on her front really had my mind racing. The ultimate in my mind was that she'd let him do that while she was topless.

The more I thought about it, the more I knew we might never get another opportunity like this, so that I should at least try to make more happen since she seemed more willing than she had ever admitted to me.

I was finally pretty relaxed in my lounger thinking about the next step when Tyrell and Robert said they were going to go up to the resort and check it out a bit and walk some of the beach. I told them that I could request some items for lunch if they could tell me approximately when they'd be back. They thought that would be great, told me what they wanted and said they would plan to be back in an hour.

As planned, I told the waiter what we wanted to eat along with another round of drinks. Shortly before the food and drinks were going to arrive, Linda and I went for a swim. When we were near the ladder back up to our cabana, we embraced and passionately kissed. I rubbed my hands across her body, not only to feel her amazing curves, but also to rub off as much lotion as possible to allow for another set of hands to possibly apply another covering of lotion after lunch.

We returned to the cabana and sat in chairs by the table as the waiter dropped off our order just in time as Tyrell and Robert also returned from their exploration walk. Lunch was fabulous and I was ready to set my plan in place.

I looked at Linda and said that she'd probably need some more sunscreen since our swim had probably taken a fair amount off. I asked her to get on the massage table. Just as I was about to start applying lotion to her back, I said that if she wanted an expert massage from Robert, that now would probably be a good time.

Robert jumped out of his chair saying absolutely if Linda wanted one. She looked over at us smiled and said that would be nice. Robert rinsed off his hands before moving over to the table and taking the sunscreen lotion from me.

When he asked Linda which areas she would like massage, she replied that it would be great if he could do her back and legs.

Tyrell and I each sat at the table pretending to watch the television but really watching Robert to see how he worked. Similar to Tyrell, Robert started at her neck and shoulders, but he undid both bikini top strings to ensure nothing was in his way. He focused his massage on areas where she seemed a bit tighter or tenser in her back.

When he started massaging her lower back and really pressing deep, she told him that it felt so good. He continued on her back with some vigorous massaging for about 10 minutes before he focused on just spreading the sunscreen to the other areas above her waist. As his hands moved up her sides, it was obvious that he was rubbing across a fair amount of the sides of her tits.

He then moved to her feet and began slowly moving up each leg. As he reached her thighs, he was definitely pushing a bit to get her to spread her legs more, never quite enough to cause her to say "no," but always continuing to push and to make her wonder if she should. Without asking, he moved his hands up to the exposed portion of her ass and started massaging that. He would grip and press on her outer hips before moving his big hand across her exposed portions of her rear and then down her inner thighs almost surely lightly brushing up against her bikini-covered pussy.

Robert asked her if there was any other area on her back that needed more attention.

Linda thanked him and said that it felt amazing and she was hoping I was taking notes on the techniques he was using.

I told her I was and suggested she rollover onto her back so he could apply lotion to her front.

She said that's a great idea and carefully rolled over onto her back while holding her untied bikini top in place with one of her hands.

Robert smiled as he moved to her feet and poured more lotion into his hands. He used a hand on each side of her leg to rub the lotion in to just above each knee. Then he moved to the side of the table and focused on the upper leg.

Tyrell and I had forgotten that there was anything even on the television as we just watched him work on each thigh. About that time, our waiter returned to collect the dishes from our lunch and take another drink order. Robert had Linda's thighs spread out enough that I knew with how tight her bikini bottom was that he would likely be able to see the outline of her pussy.

Tyrell must have been thinking the same thing as he got up to stretch and move a little closer to the massage table for a better view. Although Robert was definitely tracing the edge of her bikini bottom while he spread the lotion, he did not appear to be rubbing up against her pussy.

When he moved his hands above her waist, I watched to see what he was going to do, as her bikini top was covering her amazing breasts but was untied with the strings hanging loosely. He started by slowing spreading the lotion on her hands and arms up to the top of her shoulders.

Robert seemed to be stalling a bit, possibly now knowing what to do next. I positioned myself to give him a reassuring smile and head nod, but he was still lingering a bit. It was not until our waiter returned with the next round of drinks and left that he moved his hands to her stomach. He worked the lotion into her stomach and sides by starting at her bikini waist band and slowly pushing up. With each pass, he was getting closer to her tits until he finally went high enough that his fingers ran up bottom of her breast.

Linda let out a light moan and when he did not get any objection, Robert continued moving his hands up over her tits and pushing the bikini top to around her neck. He seemingly spent the next 10 minutes just massaging her tits and the area around them. Her nipples were rock hard and the area under her neck was flush, so I knew that she was very aroused. Seeing another guy rub her tits had long been one of my fantasies and my cock was as hard as rock and I found myself hoping for more. But instead Robert closed up the lotion and told Linda she was all set.

She thanked him again and moved to her lounge chair, but left her bikini top on the massage table. The three of us guys walked over to the table where the waiter had placed the last round of drinks. After a quick drink from my beer, I grabbed Linda's mimosa and brought it over to her in the lounge chair. I told her she looked amazing and asked her how she was doing.

She looked me in the eyes and said that she was sorry, but that she wanted to do more and had thought about reaching for Robert's crotch while he was giving her the massage but did not want to upset me.

I told her watching him massage her tits was the most erotic thing that I have ever seen and I would be fine if she wanted to try to do more.

She thanked me and made me promise that I speak up if I get uncomfortable at all with anything that might happen. Linda took a big drink of her mimosa, took a deep breath and settled comfortably back into her lounge chair.

When I walked back to the table where Tyrell and Robert were sitting, Robert asked if she was ok.

I told him that she was and that she really enjoyed the massage. He apologized to me if he went too far, and I shook my head assuring him that both of us were fine with what he did.

Robert continued to explain that he had just planned to give her a normal deep tissue massage while spreading the sunscreen, but was overcome with lustful thoughts for her and her amazing body.

Tyrell added that he has only enjoyed dark meat for the past 10 plus years, but after rubbing Linda's back and then seeing her exposed tits, that he was seriously thinking about having some white meat again.

Robert said that she is stunning and that his cock was stirring for the first time in over 9 months since his wife had been killed in the accident.