Cruise Ship

Story Info
The Lesbian Confederacy's cruise ship.
3.2k words
4.2
24.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the tap on the door and was standing feet together, hands clasped in front, and head bowed before the lock clicked and the door opened.

I knew what the guest wanted, no need for further instructions.

An hour ago my handler brought me here. Marlene never says much unless there are special instructions. My clothes for the guest's enjoyment were already laid out on the bed. She unlocked and removed my collar, then left locking the door behind herself, of course.

There were white nylons and pink garters. There were white lace panties and a white lace and silk half cup bra to hold up my rather generous boobs and offer up my nipples. The floor sweeping white lace dress was backless and the front scooped down to just reveal my nips. A band of pink silk flowers held my white lace veil in place.

I was the 'innocent bride.' Being short and rather petite, except for my hooters, I often play this part. The only question was would it be a 'Sir' or 'Madame' to please when the door opened.

The door locks and collars were silly really, with our implanted chips there was nowhere to hide aboard, and the ship stayed in international waters, the guests ferried out, except at our home port in the Lesbian Confederacy.

The door opened. It was a 'Sir'. He slipped the key card into his jacket pocket and smiled as he looked me up and down. I gave him my best shy innocent smile and looked back down to the carpet

"My, what a pretty little piece of ass."

"Hello Sir."

He was a big 'Sir'. Six feet tall, solid, salt and pepper hair, manicured nails. Of course guests aboard the cruise ship were all very wealthy. Until a year ago I'd never even seen a Sir. Marlene and her lover had used their strapons on me in preparation, but it wasn't the same.

Sir took off his trousers and boxers. Oh my! He was a big one.

He lifted my veil away from my face.

"Down on your knees sweetheart, lets see what kind of a cocksucker you are."

Well. Not even a hello. I started by fondling his balls. He was quite hairy. I licked his purple shaft. It was hard and shiny. A little clear drop of pre-cum oozed out. I licked it up and began to kiss the knob.

I looked up at Sir. He smiled back down at me. I wrapped my pink lipsticked lips around the knob and slowly swallowed. He was a real mouthful.

I pulled back. Right out. "Shall I continue Sir?"

"Jesus yes! Don't fucking stop now girl!"

I stroked down and gripped the base of his shaft, then put it back into my mouth. In and out. In and out. I almost gagged when it was all the way in. It was big around as well as long. I could tell he was soon ready. He held my ears and began pumping his hips. He was masturbating in my mouth. I let go of his shaft and gently squeezed his balls. He came and came, filling my mouth and throat. Some dribbled down my chin.

"Go get cleaned up Girl."

When I returned he'd shed his dinner jacket. He lifted the hem of my gown and pulled down my panties. He lay back on the bed. His thing was hard again.

"Mount up honey."

I started to remove my 'wedding gown.'

"No Honey, just hitch up your skirt and climb aboard for a cock ride."

Well, that's something new. I impaled myself on his rod. Sort of sexy, him in his white shirt and black tie, with the lace skirt of my gown spread over his tummy and legs as I controlled the action, rolling my hips up and down, thrusting myself over his hard member.

He was soon close, and so was I. I picked up the pace, bouncing up and down, I rode him hard until we both came. He let out a beautiful deep grunt as his sperm filled me.

He pulled me to his solid chest and just held me there while he shrank inside me, his left hand massaging my tush through the skirt of my gown.

"That was great. Off you get. What's your name, by the way?"

"Lilly, Sir."

"Lilly, nice. Go get cleaned up."

I heard the door close as I got into the shower. Marlene appeared with my collar and leash.

"Sir must have liked you. He left a hundred dollar tip." She would keep that of course.

Back at my cabin she removed my collar and set it on the shelf just inside the door. She stroked my cheek. "Good Girl." Then she left.

I didn't actually wake, but I did remember when my room mate, Beth, returned and got into bed. Beth's a cuddler, not like my roomie on the last voyage. She didn't like being touched. How she became a pleasure slave is a mystery.

Morning. The lights come on and the wake up music fills the cabin. Beth and I use the head and shower. We brush each other's hair.

Marlene comes for us. After putting on our collars and leashes she leads us along with two more girls to the cafeteria for our breakfast. A quick inspection, those that need are sent to the doctor. Any complaints and those go for 'counseling.' The rest of us to the gym.

After noon some of us will be given little black dresses and be waitresses and bar tenders. Others will be given tiny bikinis and be eye candy around the pool and recreation areas (and of course be available).

Late afternoon Marlene came to my room with a garment bag and a soft carryall.

"You've got a date honey. Someone that remembers you from last year and requested you tonight."

"Really? Who?"

"Not telling. The guest wants to surprise you."

"A sir or a madame?"

"Nope. not telling."

"Oh you bitch!" I giggle.

We both laugh.

Beautiful spike heels with sparkly straps and flowers of gems over the toes. Blue satin panties. A royal blue floor length velvet gown.Snug to just below my tush, then flaring out in soft curtains of velvet that swirl so exotically when I spin. From just above my belly button wide velvet straps taper up past my boobs and join behind my neck. My back is completely bare from just above the crack of my ass.

I brush my blond hair back and do my face. Marlene gives me diamond pendulum earrings and locks a wide diamond collar around my throat.

"Hands darling." She locks wide diamond bracelets joined with a fine silver chain to my wrists. Lastly she floats a cloud soft light blue chiffon stole over my shoulders and turns me to the full height mirror.

She strokes my bare back so lovingly as we look at each other in the reflection.

"You have a wonderful date, love. I'll come for you in the morning."

An overnight date!

She walks me to a lounge where I recognize my date across the room. The tall, ravishingly beautiful Lady Pamela Grey.

She stands and holds out her thin elegant hand, I bow and kiss it. With a nod, Marlene hands her my key and departs.

Lady Grey takes my hand and we sit back down on the couch. A waitress rushes over with two glasses of wine sets them on the low table, then retreats.

"Lilly, you look fabulous."

"Thank you My Lady."

I blush and look down, away from her beautiful smile and those sparkling green eyes a gal could drown in.

She takes my hand so gently and nuzzles my ear. "Sweetie, you know my name's Pam, so lets not be so formal. Do you know I've missed you?"

Now I'm really blushing. That the most beautiful elegant sophisticated lady in the world would say she misses a thing like me is amazing.

She holds up her wine glass. "To a wonderful evening!" We clink glasses and sip.

She's wearing an emerald green shoulder-less satin gown. A pastel green long satin stole is draped so elegantly over her elbows. Her red hair is swooped up and held with tanzanite pins, part of a set that include her earrings, sparkling necklace and bracelets.

She crosses her leg onto her knee, stroking the hem of her gown up. She hands me the short chain bracelet with my key. "Put this around my ankle Dear."

I take the liberty of stroking her calf as I clip the bracelet around her shapely leg and admire her fabulously expensive three inch heels. I look forward to taking them off and kissing each perfect toe.

Her hand has been stroking my back. A silky soft aristocrat's hand. "Let's go get something to eat, Lilly." She adjusts my stole so it's just off my shoulders.

When we stand she is almost a foot taller than me.

We walk along an outer deck. The sea breeze is warm and gentle. She holds my hand as we stroll along. We stop and look towards the horizon as the sun sets. Looking for a green flash. There is a small one.

Lady grey lifts and turns my chin with a red nailed finger and kisses my lips gently. I look into her fabulous green eyes. "You are so lovely, Lilly." We kiss again, more slowly.

She hooks her elbow around mine and we find an intimate dining room. The hostess wearing a knee length black dress and a black velvet collar with a little gold heart shaped padlock summons a waitress wearing a little black dress, extreme heels and a collar that matches the hostess. "Show Lady Grey to her table, dear."

She ordered for both of us naturally. The food and service was superb.

When she started to look in her clutch I mentioned the waitress would not be allowed to keep the tip. "You mean you didn't get the tip I left you last year?"

"No. My handler gets my tips."

"Oh."

Fuck, I've insulted Her Ladyship.

"Oh Dear, don't look so scared, I'm not mad at you. In fact thanks for letting me know."

"Let's go dancing."

We stroll along , then up to the next deck where there is a bar with a dance floor playing quiet music.

It was heaven. One hand on the back of my head, the other around my shoulder, she held me softly. With my wrists cuffed I could just hold a hand to each of her hips.

The song ended. With a hand on the small of my back she guided me towards the tables.

"Pamela! Is that you?"

"Ann!"

A slightly plump blond woman flew up and hugged Her Ladyship. She wore a low cut white satin blouse. Her big breasts jiggled enticingly as she jumped up. A tan knee length wool skirt, and lots of colorful beaded jewelry completed her look. She had beautiful feet in white sandals. Yum.

"Come, join us. Pam, this is my date Beth."

"Lilly!" It was my room mate.

"Oh, you know each other. Beth, this is my best girlfriend, Pamela."

"I've known Ann since school." Pamela told us. "She's a research scientist. I thought you were in Turin."

"Was, just finished the contract, decided to have a vacation before looking for another job. Wow, seeing you here..."

A waitress came to the table. "What would you like to drink Lilly?"

"May I have a glass of wine My Lady?"

"Pam, and of course dear. A glass of; white or red dear?"

"Red please."

"Red for the young lady and a G+T for me."

"Same again for us, Hun."

The ladies chatted. Pamela's arm resting gently over my shoulder. Beth looked so cute wearing a very mini skirt and a sexy little pink tank top. Her maroon soft leather collar matched the color of her linen skirt. She had red pointed toe flats. Her feet are the tiniest little sweets.

The music started up again. Somehow My Lady had gotten my key off her ankle without me noticing. "Give me your hands, honey." She unlocked my bracelets and left them on the table, then pulled me to my feet. We all headed to the dance floor.

I put my arms around Pam's waist and held on. She held my head to her breast and her other hand stroked from my tush to my shoulders as we floated to the music.

I glanced over towards Beth and Anne. Beth's arms were around Anne and she had a beautiful smile as she nuzzled Anne's big soft cleavage. Both Anne's hands were kneading Beth's butt, the hem of the miniskirt bunched up to it's belt.

The tune changed and Lady Grey and I shared a sexy samba. I'm so glad I persisted with the dance lessons at school. Another slow dance followed.

Back at the table we finished another round of drinks. Pamela asked the waitress to make sure my bracelets got back to the proper place. Kisses all around and with her soft hand on the small of my back she guided me out.

"I'm so glad you asked for me."

"I made sure you would be aboard when I booked, Sweetie."

We strolled long under the stars. Lots of kissing and touching accompanied our tour. We ended up at My Lady's suite. She floated to the couch. "Lilly, would you give me one of your yummy foot massages? Please?"

I'd been anticipating this all evening. I sank to my knees. I smoothed her satin dress up over her knees. I admired those shapely legs and those beautiful shoes for a moment before sliding them off her beautiful feet.

Oh! Such beautiful feet! I stroked their perfection. I gently rubbed each one, being careful not to spend too much time on the left, so the right didn't get jealous. So pretty. I kissed each red toenail. I kissed up to her slim ankles. I licked the bottom of her perfect feet. I kissed then sucked on each beautiful toe. My pussy is wet with lust as I treat myself to Her aristocratic feet. I'm so lucky.

"Mm Lilly. You are a treasure."

I kiss and massage some more. I worship her heavenly feet.

"Beautiful." She lifted my chin and floated my chiffon stole off my shoulders and set it aside. She stroked my hair and bent down. She gave me a long slow kiss, then unlocked my collar and set it on my stole.

I bent my head down as she lifted the strap of my gown over my head. It's front fell down.

"Stand up Dear."

She stroked my gown to the floor. It lay crumpled around my ankles.

She stroked the front of my blue satin panties. I moaned. She stroked her hands around my hips and kneaded my tush. Her thumbs hooked the panties elastic and walked them down my legs to join my dress. She pulled me to her and began sucking my nipples.

I nuzzled he soft red hair. When had she remover the pins? I breathed in her scent. I stroked down her back, taking the zipper of her gown down with my fingers. I massaged her smooth white shoulders.

She rose to her feet. She peeled down her gown.

Holding my shoulders at arms length her eyes wash up and down my body in a most lustful way. She licks her lips.

I drag my eyes away from her green pools and re-acquaint myself with her perfect body. A Goddess come to earth. I'll gladly be her sacrificial lamb.

"Help me with my panties Lil."

I stroke the pink lacy nothing. I slide a hand down the inside front. I feel her little red cunt hair bush. I slide my fingers further down and stroke her wet lips. As I stroke it she pulled my lips to her proud aristocratic breasts, I suckle as I diddle her. Her fingers comb through my hair. A hand strokes from my neck to my tush so gently I'm quivering.

I pull her panties down.

"Turn back the bed Lilly."

When I do she spins me around and sits me on the edge of the bed. She pushes me down to the soft mattress with my legs dangling over the side.

On hand on each cheek she kisses my again and again. All over my face. My forehead. My eyelids. My nose. My cheeks, My chin. She devours my lips. Our mouths open, Our tongues dance.

Lady Pam kneels between my legs and lifts my knees over her shoulders. I gasp as she slides a finger along my cunt lips, then slides two inside me. AH! I bite my lower lip. I moan. She pulls her fingers out. "Not yet Baby."

In one elegant fluid motion she spins me around so I'm lying fully on the bed. She lowers her lips to mine and we kiss. Her flat palm strokes over my tingling pussy. Who's pleasuring whom?

She moves up and straddling me lowers her moist slit and heart trimmed red bush to my face. I grab two handfuls of Her Ladyship's ass cheeks and kiss her sweet cunt. I wiggle my nose in it. I kiss and lick. Her womanly flavor is dribbling down my chin. Her hands are gently stroking and combing through my hair.

"Mm... Yes Lilly. You're doing it just right... Mm...Yes. keep going... Good baby." Her sweet gentle voice encourages me. I'm the luckiest pleasure slave in the world tonight. First her beautiful feet, now her yummy pussy. Mine! All mine! I'll make my Goddess so happy tonight. I know how. I'll use all my skills. For Her.

With a long low growl she cums and cums. Yes! I've done her.

She rolls off and we kiss frantically. "So good." Kiss. "You're so good." Kiss. "Beautiful Lilly." Kiss. Her fingers are inside me. More kisses. She pumps me. More kisses. In and out, she varies the pace. More kisses. I'm moaning. More kisses. More fingers in my cunt. She stretches me so so wonderfully. I can't hold on much longer. Oh don't stop My Lady!

More kisses. Faster and harder pumping. "Do you like this Baby? Do you like me fucking you? Do you?"

A finger touches my clit and I'm gone. I explode. All I can do is moan. I can't even think.

We snuggle and kiss.

We finger each other to a gentle good night orgasm.

I thought My Lady said "I just had to make sure."

"Pardon?"

But she was asleep.

"Lilly. Wake up dear. Your handler will be here soon." She kisses my cheek.

We share a soapy shower fuck before Marlene arrives for me.

As the girls and I ate breakfast and compared our nights the ship's rhythm changed.

Marlene took the other three and a different handler took me to the administration deck. I had done something wrong. This was the deck where the counseling was. A euphemism for beating. I began to shake, but we went right past the Counselor Mistress's office to the Wardrobe Mistress door.

"Put these on. Quickly now."

She handed me soft leather slippers, tan shorts and a white 'T' shirt with pink horizontal stripes. The handler led me to the pursers office.

"You've been purchased. Wilma will lead you off the ship to Lady Grey's car."

The End